Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Daditude
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TSPP Rules v3 (resized).jpg
    TSPP Rules v3.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beini.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Hi,
    I just wanted to see other opinions as i havent played TSPP but have played funhouse, great pin and want to buy it but also want to check out simpsons and think it should be a great pin for the collection.

Of these two pins what would you buy and why?

#14 4 years ago
    Quoted from ReadyPO:

You didn't say how big your collection is, but if it is very small, you will enjoy the depth of TSPP longer I think.
    BTW, Rudy creeps my wife out so despite Funhouse being a great pin, won't be entering my house anytime soon

Sorry that is true, today i own two em big deal and need restoration grand prix, the others are TAF, CFTBL, TMNT and my first pin and never leaving my collection Taxi.

#15 4 years ago

Clearly its the simpsons, i am pat lawler fan but i am maybe looking for some depth and longer play and of course i am a simpsons fan and played the old data east pin at Eden in hveragerði before it burned down so many great pins and arcades and the mechanical monkey bobo turned to ashes.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beini.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-or-simpsons-party-pinball?tu=beini and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.