Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jackd104
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

I moved to Titusville Pa and my funhouse game won’t turn on. Replaced the power driver board . Checked all connections and they are correct. Every time I run it on the F 114 fuse burns out. Any help would be appreciated

#2 4 years ago
Quoted from michaeldvo:

I moved to Titusville Pa and my funhouse game won’t turn on. Replaced the power driver board . Checked all connections and they are correct. Every time I run it on the F 114 fuse burns out. Any help would be appreciated

Disconnect the playfield from the board. If the fuse still blows you know it's the board (likely a bridge rectifier). If that is the case you might as well rebuild the entire HV section ... these things have age against them.
If the fuse doesn't blow then you have something in the lamp matrix going on. Metal grounding out etc.

#3 4 years ago

It could be many things but Check the lockdown bar lever. It can cause a short when the coin door is closed by touching stuff (lamp wires maybe? I forget exactly). Wrap lockdown bar lever in electric tape.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 22.50
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
Led

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-not-working-help and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.