7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Lermods
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

Hello
    Looks like my 11yr old loves playing Funhouse that he plays for hours, great to see a young kid in today's world fall in love with a pinball machine. But at a small cost. My wife told me that when you hit rudys mouth now he doesn't say anything. So i checked it out an yes. She is correct. It doesn't make a sound when hit but it still does register Rudy hits. But I also noticed that its not registering the Million bonus when hit too. But it does still goes wild when you get the ball in his mouth at midnight and gives the million bonus then, Rudy also still says all his normal sayings during playtime. So is there a sound sensor that has gone bad when rudys mouth is hit while closed. Any help here would be greatly appreciated
    Thank you
    Frank

#2 7 years ago

Yes, there are optos on either side by his mouth. Put game in test mode and see if they register.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-mouth-issues-help and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.