5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Kokocambo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Hi everyone,
    I am from Turkey. I bougth a funhouse pin 3 mounts ago. when i played pin the clock lights dont work correctly. 11 oclock , 6 oclock lights together when other lights on but when the clock 11 o clock only 11 work or midnight all lights off and everthing is normal. my lights are led light i change leds but nothing change. Any suggestion to solve problem? thanks

Regards
    Koray Cenan

#2 5 years ago

Either you have a bad diode on one lamp, or you are getting the "ghosting" of one or more leds on with each signal. If you go into lamp test, and do single lamps - if you have quite a few doing strange things it is probably ghosting - if only those specific ones, probably a bad diode.

#3 5 years ago

Hi ,
    Thanks for reply. I do test single lamp test yes strange not only one lamp is on other some lamp is on.I think its ghost .Which led do You recommended me ?
    Thanks

#4 5 years ago

Your options are to try and update the rom to "non-ghosting" there is a patch, but you need a rom burner. Otherwise, you will have to change to non-ghosting leds....

#5 5 years ago

I have rom burner.where is the update link do you know?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-light-problem and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.