Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by joe2012
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20140629_213805347.jpg

#1 5 years ago

I've changed my mind about putting in blades/mirrors to cover the damage on my inner Funhouse walls... and they would look GREAT but... the pf is just too tight up against the walls not to cause scratching etc.

What would you use to fill in the deep scratches that are into the wood walls? And
. which paint... brand & color... non gloss? I used Krylon true blue for the head but thought it may be too glossy for the inside.

Thanks for any info.

IMG_20140629_213805347.jpg
#3 5 years ago

For non-structural repair any decent wood putty will do fine. I like MH Ready Patch.

Can't help you on the paint other than suggesting you could put some flat clear over the blue or rough it up with some sandpaper to remove some of the gloss.

Someone sells a blue paint for Funhouse, but it's for the cabinet and probably also too glossy.

#4 5 years ago

Yea, I'd use a wood filler or bondo. Sand it smooth, mask tape off and paint. If it's too glossy give it a coat of flat or satin clear. It will be a big improvement ether way. In the end, as long as your happy with it, that's all that really matters.

#5 5 years ago

Ok.... That's great info. Thanks

#6 5 years ago

bend that ball gate back down away from the cab wall. it looks like the wire form in it is scratching the wall. joe

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
PinSound
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside