Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by John1963
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Hi, does anyone have a hi-res scan or artwork prepared for the inserts on Funhouse. The main inserts I am looking for are the triangle ones at the bottom of the playfield (5-Gangways & Lite Extra Ball), but would welcome any and all.

Thanks,

Carey

#2 11 years ago

The decal set is widely available. Check on ebay, little shop of games, etc.

#3 11 years ago

Carey,

If you don't have them yet, shoot me your email in a PM.

10 years later
#4 1 year ago

I realize this thread is from 10 years ago, just wondering if anyone still has scans of the funhouse inserts. I know the mylar decals are available but I wanted to try waterslide decals. Looking for scans so that I can laser print them on waterslide decal paper.
Thanks,
Paul

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from Pjake:

I realize this thread is from 10 years ago, just wondering if anyone still has scans of the funhouse inserts. I know the mylar decals are available but I wanted to try waterslide decals. Looking for scans so that I can laser print them on waterslide decal paper.
Thanks,
Paul

here you go….

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Akk53b-cuRJ0iSEIdBmlIcjVa7uo

#6 1 year ago

Many thanks @ralphwiggum, I truly appreciate it

4 months later
#7 8 months ago

Many thanks ralphwiggum for posting this. I converted files to pdf to print to decal transfer paper which works fine except for STEPS inserts. How do you print decals with white lettering?

#8 8 months ago
Quoted from John1963:

Many thanks ralphwiggum for posting this. I converted files to pdf to print to decal transfer paper which works fine except for STEPS inserts. How do you print decals with white lettering?

There are only a few printers that can print white and they are expensive. For white I would get white vinyl and cut it with a vinyl cutter for accuracy, then place the water slide on top of that.

Ideally, I would use the vinyl cutter to make a stencil, and then airbrush the white layer on.

#9 8 months ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

There are only a few printers that can print white and they are expensive. For white I would get white vinyl and cut it with a vinyl cutter for accuracy, then place the water slide on top of that.
Ideally, I would use the vinyl cutter to make a stencil, and then airbrush the white layer on.

Thank you!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 29.95
5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Haledon, NJ
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 22.50
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Martin, CA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-insert-scans and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.