Topic Stats

• 218 posts
  • 105 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by mot
  • Topic is favorited by 37 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 128 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

6bc0c70a08138c0bee95215cad8f83ac359cc5bd06b332b10e09479691e2b2c8[1].jpg
DSCN2937.JPG
DSCN2939.JPG
DSCN2936.JPG
DSCN2938.JPG
DSCN2935.JPG
DSCN2933.JPG
DSCN2934.JPG
DSCN2931.JPG
DSCN2932.JPG
DSCN2929.JPG
DSCN2927.JPG
DSCN2926.JPG
DSCN2924.JPG
DSCN2925.JPG
DSCN2909.JPG

There are 218 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
#201 4 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

Stephens 3 amazing game were on free play for all to enjoy, not to mention Stephen, his wife and son are 3 awesome people to hang around and talk to at his games. This family deserves an award for best of show. I love chatting with Stephen about his games. He even bought a No Fear while there, what does he do.......drags it to his group of games, fixes board issues, dials it in to the best of his ability with what tools and parts he brought, rips out lights, buys a shit load of LEDs, lights it up better and puts it right out for people to play! That's what you call a great pinball guy and family. His lovely wife was right there elbows deep under the hood getting it ready with him. Great people.mthank you for bringing your stuff. My group played there all afternoon league style competitions!

Sorry Neil, but they weren't on free play when I was there Saturday.

Like I said above, if you read my comments, that maybe they were just down for a period.

#202 4 years ago

I was there the entire weekend and they were on free play everytime i stopped. His Funhouse, Road Show, and Corvette were amazing. Definitely the best looking and playing games at the show. Thanks for sharing them!

#203 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Sorry man. Drove 2.5 hours to the show to pay $20 for FREE play.
None of this dudes pins were on free play when I was there. My opinion is he used the show just to sell them/take offers. They should've been on free play.
I find it really hard to believe he "forgot to change the batteries" on all of them, considering the time spent in restoration.

Before you make comments like this, why didn't you ask him why they weren't on Free Play? They were there for one reason, for people to play.

#204 4 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

Before you make comments like this, why didn't you ask him why they weren't on Free Play? They were there for one reason, for people to play.

And before you make comments like yours, why don't you read my first comment on this thread regarding them not on free play, because I did just that.

#205 4 years ago

Fantastic Job. Your hard work shows in the machine. Looks great...

#206 4 years ago

Finished board work on no fear thus morning, I am going to do a thread on a dual restoration with no fear and NGG for the Cleveland show stay tuned we had fun at the show, I need to bring some of my gold games to Cleveland as well

#207 4 years ago
Quoted from stephenshane237:

Finished board work on no fear thus morning, I am going to do a thread on a dual restoration with no fear and NGG for the Cleveland show stay tuned we had fun at the show, I need to bring some of my gold games to Cleveland as well

Will they be on free play at Cleveland show?

Just kidding.

Looking forward to the restoration thread.

#208 4 years ago

Awesome job on the restore. Thanks for bringing FH along with your other games to the show. Enjoyed playing all your games. I have to say I would rather spend money on one of these beautiful restores over a NIB. Great job hope to be able to play your games again at the next show !

#209 4 years ago

Finished board work on No Fear thus morning, I am going to do a thread on a dual restoration with No Fear and NGG for the Cleveland show stay tuned we had fun at the show, I need to bring some of my gold games to Cleveland as well

when will we see the TOTAN restoration ?

#210 4 years ago

Funhouse should have won best of show - hands down. Great talking with the 3 of you again - and thank you so much for bringing them to the show. Great job on all 3 games!

Scott

#211 4 years ago

Way to sour a teenagers amazing thread....grown adults complaining about having to put a quarter in a 14 yr olds pin that he restored every nut and bolt....if that's the kind of person you are...I'm glad you didn't get to play this kids top notch pin....95% of pinsiders should always feel shame................Joey

#212 4 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Funhouse should have won best of show - hands down. Great talking with the 3 of you again - and thank you so much for bringing them to the show. Great job on all 3 games!
Scott

He did win best of show with it which is great he wanted to win this year because I won last year with roadshow now he wants to do another one

#213 4 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

when will we see the TOTAN restoration ?

As soon as cpr gets me a playfield .......still waiting

#214 4 years ago

He did win best of show with it which is great he wanted to win this year because I won last year with roadshow now he wants to do another one

Doesn't surprise me, awesome pins. Yeah, you need to start another since Road Show is gone and next year is your turn to win, unless your son outdoes ya.

#215 4 years ago

As soon as cpr gets me a playfield .......still waiting

I'm on the list as well. Just wish I knew where I am on the list as I think some people have been waiting years for one.

#216 4 years ago

Finished board work on No Fear thus morning, I am going to do a thread on a dual restoration with No Fear and NGG for the Cleveland show stay tuned we had fun at the show, I need to bring some of my gold games to Cleveland as well

SWEET must have chatted with Marvin at the the show. This is great news for CLEPIN

#217 4 years ago

Thanks for all of the recent support on the thread guys. As some of you already know I did win best in show and I am planning to bring Funhouse to the Cleveland show as well. At this moment in time Funhouse is the only fully restored game at our house so we have some new machines for you guys to play there too. I hope to see you all there and I hope you enjoy playing the machines that you will see later on.

#218 4 years ago

I didn't talk to you guys, but I figured out who you were while you were setting up your games. Thanks for bringing your amazing games. I played and loved your Road Show and Funhouse!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Sale Pending!
East Hanover, NJ
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
There are 218 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside