Funhouse for Sale

By brewmanager

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

I've got just over $3000 into it, so 2950 is what I want out of it. No profiteering here.

It's way better than player quality, but I certainly wouldn't call it CQ.

The good :

Works 100%, except for two lights that flash when they shouldn't over the gangway and ramp.
Playfield is pretty good, tiny bit of wear around the blue pop bumper, but you really have to hunt to notice it. Couple of other spots are actually wear in the mylar not the playfield.
Cliffy Protectors on the holes and inlanes. I have the ramp protectors (they'll be included) but haven't installed them, along with new ramp flaps (also not installed but included in the sale)
Pinbits protectors on the plastics, which are all perfect, no cracks.
Two custom Rudy shooter rods
Rudy has been repaired to 100% by the great JSantiago himself.
Cleaned top and bottom this summer, and re-rubbered the machine.
Just added a custom topper, the red ticket style. Looks great.
Put LEDs in the backbox. The playfield is standard lighting. I just thought it looked way better in this game.

The bad

The cabinet. Reds are faded, artwork looks good on the sides otherwise. The front has a small steel plate beside the coin door covering what must be a hole that had a lockdown bar. I've never removed the plate, so I have no idea what's under it, possible break in attempt? It looks fine on the inside of the cabinet, but I can't guess what's on the outside. I've never worried about it, since you don't play the cabinet. Needs some touching up on the head, but painting's not my specialty so I haven't touched it. It hasn't bothered me. Again, the artwork itself on the head is fine, it's just the edges. By far the roughest part of the game.

Pics by request.

Located in Toronto Canada

#2 11 years ago

This won't last long,someone will snatch it up before end of the day! Wish I had the extra funds as it would be gone before I finished typing this

#4 11 years ago

Uhhg, I was hoping it would be just a short drive North... But it would be a long drive Northeast (By Buffalo, NY). Just a little to long for me!! Good luck with sale!!!

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

This won't last long,someone will snatch it up before end of the day! Wish I had the extra funds as it would be gone before I finished typing this

You just need to STFU! Please refrain from making useless comments.

If you want to buy a 3K Funhouse in similar condition in Cincy, send me a PM. Waiting for crickets...

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

If you want to buy a 3K Funhouse in similar condition in Cincy, send me a PM. Waiting for crickets...

????

#7 11 years ago

Kind of wondering that myself. Seemed a bit rude for this place....

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

I'm not sure what brought your comment on but I think it was a little unwarranted. I live in Norwood if you want to speak about it.

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

That's certainly an interesting sales tactic.

#10 11 years ago

I don't think the price is unreasonable at all given the condition, just seems over the top and a flat out lie when people post, "I would buy that if only..."

Too much of that on pinside and not enough true contributors/buyers/sellers are here.

I'm frankly quite tired of helping people on here and folks not even posting a followup about what resolved the problem let alone thanks.

On a sales note, users should probably stick with RGP since I have sold 5 games on there in the last 6 months and none on Pinside (same ones listed in both places for the same money).

I just don't get people's intentions on here.

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Maybe I should stay out of it, but calm down dude.

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

That's certainly an interesting sales tactic.

Lol, that was really meant as a joke but yours is funnier!

I realize my post was harsh, do not mean to insult. I apologize to brewmanger; not trying to poop on FS thread... sorry it happened.

The post simply touting how nice a game is simply to tout about it seemed silly to me.

#13 11 years ago

I've played this game and it's awesome.. the "JSantiago" comment is a bit of an inside joke, but basically the Rudy was repaired by one of the best repair guys Canada has to offer. And the shooter rods were made by yours truly

Walt (brewmanager) is one of the nicest guys you'll ever deal with. Buy with confidence! I'm going to Port Huron at the end of December and can take this with me if that helps any of our Yankee friends out

#14 11 years ago

i also get tired of all the "dude..i would so buy that if..."

if your not buying it, who gives a sh!t what you "would" do?

i understand when someone is close by who can vouch for the machine but aside from that....?

#15 11 years ago

Free bump for you without saying, "dude.., i would totally buy that if..."

#16 11 years ago

Wow, those posts should be deleted from this thread...

If you don't like it here, then leave. It’s one thing when arguments ensue from people getting heated over valid points in a discussion, but exploding on someone for no reason is such as this is ridiculous.

Pinside’s rules and mentality exist because people, such as the ones here, want to interact with each other a certain way and don’t want to deal with tools, such as you.

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

Wow, those posts should be deleted from this thread...

Come on Aaron.. this isn't MAACA.

#18 11 years ago

I'm just going to pretend like that was never said. Free bump for a well priced machine.

#19 11 years ago

Pretty cool of you to man up like this. We all are human and have been there (regret a post in a public forum)! Anybody says they have not is a liar lol.

#20 11 years ago

Sold!

Thanks to all, especially Brock, (Pinball_customs) for the kind words. You rock too, my friend!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 22.50
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Haledon, NJ
$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bethel Park, PA
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 29.95
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-for-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.