• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BMAN.jpg
WCS94.jpg
FHblock.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigdaddy07.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

So I was at CP Pinball last night playing his many wonderful machines. In the midst of all the fun and glory, there was this shiny very well kept Funhouse sitting close to back corner of the rear building. I thought, ehh not really into the whole carnival thing but I've never played it so what the heck. Besides, it has two shooter rods!

Wow! I have to say I couldn’t pull myself away from it and it was the end of the night (for us at least) and the wife and child wanted to go. "Just one more game, please!" I begged my child who I didn’t want to abuse and cause him to develop a negative affliction to pinball. I snuck another game without them realizing my final ball drained and finally he blocked my access to the game.

I had more fun with this title that evening than any others there for some reason, even worked up a bead or two of sweat playing it. Man I'd love to own one now. Woke up this morning and checked out the Mr. Pinball ads and there is a guy up in Chicago with a nice one for 2250. But, alas both the wife and child said no way. Even pulled threats if I did buy it. They say Rudy creeps them out and they don’t want him in the house! I'm like, he's just a mechanical doll head, he's not going to get out and kill you or anything. My argument went unheeded. I guess I won’t ever own that title. Bummer.

#10 12 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

see that one on CL in Chicago as well but looks beat up.

Your right. I just seen the Mr Pinall ad and he describes it as nice. The CL ad paints a different picture.

#18 12 years ago

The blocking move caught on camera. CP is a fun place for pinballers, anyone that gets in the STL area should check it out. Thats just the back building, the front building has many more machines.

FHblock.jpgFHblock.jpg

#20 12 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Crazed:

Any reference to murder and pinball is not a great argument I think...

True, and further evidence that I'd make a terrible lawyer. I tend to say it how it is too often and completely miss out on a perfectly good opportunity to spin or sugar coat my words.

However, she said "what if he sprouts arms and legs?” in response. So the thought was already there in this case.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bethel Park, PA
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Haledon, NJ
$ 22.50
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigdaddy07.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-denied?tu=bigdaddy07 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.