IMG_1537 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1385 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1624 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1625 (resized).jpeg
badnos (resized).jpg
IMG_5916 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9700 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9700 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider meSz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#999 5 years ago

Someone help a schematically challenged person? Have a wire that is off on the stand-up targets. In the picture you can see there is a yellow wire that jumps from one target to the next. The far right wire was off and it appears it would go to the last target to the left. This is what I want to confirm as well as the tab it's to connect too! Thanks!

IMG_E0057[1] (resized).JPGIMG_E0057[1] (resized).JPG
#1002 5 years ago

Appreciate the pics ... if I am seeing correctly it's going to the blue target to the center lug along with the green wires?

#1004 5 years ago
Quoted from BobLangelius:

sorry not the best photos.

Quoted from KJS:

Yes it is to the green wires - loop for other targets.

Thanks for the help guys!

1 week later
#1023 5 years ago

So working on a Funhouse for a neighbor and came across something I've never encountered before. When the ball hits the Blue Pop it activates the white one and vice versa. At first I thought that someone might have changed the switches around but when I go into test mode and test the switches it tells me differently. So I am thinking at some point someone had worked on the connector and switched up the wiring.

Found PDF of the schematics online so will need to look and see if my assumption is correct!

3 years later
#2874 2 years ago

Looking for anyone that has an extra Left Sling Shot plastic as well as the one pictured below. Working on a machine for a guy and his are broken but can be used just would like to put ones intact into the machine!

FH Plastic (resized).PNGFH Plastic (resized).PNG

#2883 2 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

I will have a bunch of extra used Plastics soon I am restoring one. Hopefully the one I replace is worth passing along..

Appreciate it. I just noticed another plastic was broken (pic below). Again, the ones I have will work but if someone has ones that are intact and willing to let go, let me know. Not looking for a whole set.

So need to left slingshot plastic and the two below plastics. Thanks

B2C4F00E-561C-43CE-BBFB-9461A210F054 (resized).jpegB2C4F00E-561C-43CE-BBFB-9461A210F054 (resized).jpegE61120D3-3F4D-404D-BF6C-F4733A3BD2C0 (resized).pngE61120D3-3F4D-404D-BF6C-F4733A3BD2C0 (resized).png
#2887 2 years ago
Quoted from AlexRogan84:

Just got a Funhouse about a week ago. Love the game and have ever since playing it as a kid.
I'm going over it and fixing up little things that weren't working correctly or were missing and realized one of those things is the trap door roll over plastic.
The ball would occasionally get hung up behind the hinge on a soft shot. Looking closer at that area, it appears as though the roll over plastic used to be there, but got snapped off. You can see just the little bit of it that is left underneath the mounting screws on the hinge.
I am going to get the replacement plastic piece and put it in, but then also realized my repro playfield does not have the holes predrilled. Maybe this is why it never got put in in the first place? The playfield got swapped out apparently 8+ years ago.
So if I am to drill these missing three screw holes, I'd really like to get it right and not ruin anything. Is there any advice or suggestions for how to do this or how not to do this? I can get the new piece of plastic and secure it in place under the hinge when I get to that step, and then perhaps use a Sharpie and put a small dot through the screw holes in the plastic to mark where the holes need to go. Then I would assume I should be taking off the Rudy head and the upper plastic ramp and maybe more to give me good, clean, straight down access to drill the holes true.
Is that about it? What size screws go in there by the way? I found this photo earlier in this thread and those pilot holes don't look like they go down very far. If you get just a small hole started, can you screw the screws down further without splintering the playfield? Self-tapping screws I think those are called.
[quoted image]

One thing I recommend is, as you eluded too, take off the plastic ramps but leave the metal guides in place. That plastic piece was made to fit in between the metal guides so you want them in place when setting the plastic into place.

Also know that the trap door, you need to unscrew it from the bottom of the playfield. The plastic is actually made so it goes under the hinge of the trap door (pic below). There are two holes in the plastic and the plastic is recessed so the hinge is flush with the top of the plastic.

FH P (resized).PNGFH P (resized).PNG
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
4,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfield, CT
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider meSz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-club?tu=meSz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.