20240331_104306 (resized).jpg
20240329_172816 (resized).jpg
20240329_155815 (resized).jpg
DSCN7358 (resized).JPG
IMG_2472.gif
IMG_0823 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1603 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1604 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mac622.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#264 8 years ago

Does anyone happen to have a copy of the Williams addendum/service bulletin they sent to operators for the installation the trap door stop bracket? Marco now sells these and it's pretty straightforward how it should installed but I just want to double check against the original instructions. Thanks

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/01-10223

#272 8 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

still need this plastic
could someone help plz.

I might. I still have a couple of boxes stashed in the attic from our recent move and among them is a box of FH bits and pieces. I need to dig through it for my own FH resto that I'm working on so if you can wait a few days or a week you may be in luck. Will let you know.

#273 8 years ago

While I'm here can anyone help me out with with a close-up pic of the Hidden Hallway and bumper pad bracket on the Steps ramp? Mine was missing and I can't seem to find the part numbers for those pieces so I'm going to make my own.

Also, anyone know the correct part number for the brackets that mount on the side rails or does anyone have two they are willing to sell?

Thanks

photo_(12)_(resized).jpgphoto_(12)_(resized).jpg

#275 8 years ago
Quoted from mac622:

While I'm here can anyone help me out with with a close-up pic of the Hidden Hallway and bumper pad bracket on the Steps ramp? Mine was missing and I can't seem to find the part numbers for those pieces so I'm going to make my own.
Also, anyone know the correct part number for the brackets that mount on the side rails or does anyone have two they are willing to sell?
Thanks

photo_(12)_(resized).jpg

Friday bump. Anyone?

#279 8 years ago
Quoted from dontfeed:

This what you're looking for?
IMG_20160304_130801781_(resized).jpg
IMG_20160304_130751289_(resized).jpg

Perfect - many thanks!!

#285 8 years ago

Anyone have a set of the pop bumper decals they would be willing to sell? Most local places are out of stock at the moment. LSOH has them for $7.50 but the shipping is $11.00!!

#291 8 years ago

Anyone know what it is or where it goes?

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/01-9499

Its line item 826 in the IPDB parts list and comes right after the ramp flap so I'm thinking it probably goes under the ramp entrance. I didn't find one of these during my teardown

#295 8 years ago
Quoted from txx3ddq442:

Looks like it's to position the diverter shaft.

IMG_4100_(resized).JPG

Ah - makes sense now. Thanks.

The part number for those plastics brackets: 01-9010. Marco has them as the very cheap price of $2.99 EACH!!!!!

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/01-9010

#299 8 years ago

Looking good!! Did you have the guide rails chromed or did you polish them to that finish? Either way the look fantastic!

3 weeks later
#316 8 years ago

Anyone have one of these or know where I can source one? It's part #02-4334-13 and is a 2-7/8" round post with #8 threaded top. Someone swapped mine out with a hex post which works but I'd rather have the original.

2.875_round_post_(resized).jpg2.875_round_post_(resized).jpg

4 weeks later
#329 7 years ago

Does anyone make a color WPC Alpha display? I checked X-pin, Rottendog and Pinscore but no one has them. I could have sworn I saw a FH with red one a couple of years ago but I easily could be mistaken. Getting old and forgetful

1 month later
#352 7 years ago
Quoted from BobLangelius:

A while back i removed that ugly ball trap Kludge from between the diverter for the two wire forms and replaced it with an old plastic and some hardware.
Basically i had an old flat piece of zinc plated steel (I believe it was from the under-playfield stanchions that hold up the Wire harness.). I gave it a slight twist, Tapped it on one end and screwed a plastic standoff and the balloon plastic to it. The other end has a through hole and is captured under the Hex standoff.
See photos. It works well and is much neater than the stock parts.

That's a great lternative to the ugly stock piece. A couple years ago I came across this similar mod.
http://videoengine.com/pins/fh/deflector.htm

1 week later
#385 7 years ago

Could someone please post a pic of connector J212 on the CPU board? My connector doesn't have a wire in the 3rd spot but the wiring diagram in the manual says there should be a green/orange wire. Thanks

#388 7 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Here you go...

Thanks!

3 weeks later
#399 7 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

I just picked up a basket-case funhouse this weekend and to be honest, I'm scared that I'm in a little out of my league. I am really looking for any new or used parts to start stocking up for some restoration work in the future. I am trying to stick to a budget as I'm in the process of looking for a first home with my wife, so used parts in decent condition are more than welcome. I am looking for a PF, ramps, etc. Thanks!

I have quite a few used parts from a resto I'm working on so if you send a list of what you need I may be able to help out. Ian

1 month later
#407 7 years ago

Anyone looking for a replacement display? I have a brandnew Rottendog LED (DIS089) that I have listed in the market place. I'll take $120 shipped (lower 48 only). Thanks

#408 7 years ago

A few pics:

DIS-1 (resized).jpgDIS-1 (resized).jpg

DIS-2 (resized).jpgDIS-2 (resized).jpg

2 years later
#1442 5 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I just spent $2400 on a re-import, total with shipping. Well worn, but plays pretty well. Had to rebuild a few connectors and remove minor hacks, soon I'll replace the playfield, ramps, plastics, etc. I don't think you will find a beat up working Funhouse for under 2.5K, really for under 3K these days. If you do, pounce on it.

Shoot me a PM with your email address and I'll send you a spreadsheet I kept that has part #'s too.

#1450 5 years ago
Quoted from zerbam:

i already tried to order the eyes and crank from them .......but they ran out of eyes and the shipping is crazy for one part

I might have a used one if any interest? If so, shoot me a PM

2 months later
#1500 4 years ago

I believe it is 16 double star posts, 2 single star posts and 13 spacer spools

3 years later
#4531 1 year ago

Quick questions:
1 - which style trim is correct
2 - which do you prefer

I need to order a new set but when looking at pictures on several sites (Marco, Pinball Life, etc) for the part numbers 03-8228-3 and 03-8228-2 I’m seeing pictures of both style’s

BB330547-71FB-42C8-954F-0FC7DBEC4748 (resized).jpegBB330547-71FB-42C8-954F-0FC7DBEC4748 (resized).jpeg
#4535 1 year ago
Quoted from Frogman:

I searched, but cannot find the part number or name for the green material highlighted in red. Help appreciated.
[quoted image]

I have some extra. Shoot me a PM and I’ll pop a piece in the mail to you

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
1 month later
#4584 1 year ago

After many, many years I've finally got my game back together and am now in the final stages of fine tuning and have a couple of questions.

1) It's been so long that I can't remember but when a game ends is a locked ball or balls supposed to release and go back to the trough? Reason I ask is I'm also noticing the midnight mode is not working properly. After locking the 2nd ball, instead serving a ball into the right plunger it releases one of the locked balls which immediately cancels the midnight mode. I'm wondering if one of the lock switches needs adjusting or if it is something else?

2) Are there any tips or is there a documented process/guide for removing the trap door mech assembly? Something is binding/hanging up on mine preventing the trap door from closing smoothly so I need to remove it to investigate. It was a royal pain assembling it while in the rotisserie so I know it will be way more difficult now that its in the cabinet.

Thanks

#4589 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

I know that its hindsight, but it pays to test everything on the rotisserie (including all the mechs) before installing the playfield into the game.
Show us some pictures if you can!

Yeah, that's the most frustrating part because I did test and check everything while in the rotisserie first. In fact, I had the playfield in once already but removed it because I could not get the ball lock mech working correctly and when it was in the first time I had no issue with the trap door closing. Now after installing the second time the trap door is hanging up!? And yes, I do have the door stop installed.

I'm at work now but will take some pics later. Any thoughts on if locked ball(s) are released at the end of a game?

Thanks!

#4590 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

I know that its hindsight, but it pays to test everything on the rotisserie (including all the mechs) before installing the playfield into the game.
Show us some pictures if you can!

I had these already on my phone but don’t think you can zoom in enough to the see the trap door mech

08F2DA3B-031E-41AB-9192-AD6EFB236698 (resized).jpeg08F2DA3B-031E-41AB-9192-AD6EFB236698 (resized).jpegEA390F22-4597-48C6-A980-FB6F460CB20D (resized).jpegEA390F22-4597-48C6-A980-FB6F460CB20D (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Haledon, NJ
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bethel Park, PA
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 22.50
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mac622.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-club?tu=mac622 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.