IMG_1537 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1385 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1624 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1625 (resized).jpeg
badnos (resized).jpg
IMG_5916 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9700 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9700 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hippy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#512 7 years ago

I am about to do a Playfield swap & total makeover on mine. It needs a lot of help. I always go super-bands on sleeves & flipper rubber. They are forever,great color selection,too. On FH, I am going blue, looks good.

#514 7 years ago

I ordered a set of FH insert decals from Classic Arcade that appear to be the right ones. They are printed on white paper,but,are peel & stick, clear with black, except for the steps. I can send pictures if anyone is interested. I never used them because I decided to go with a Playfield swap. I paid $45, they are for sale. At $20+$5 shipping. PM if interested.

4 months later
#633 6 years ago

I know the steps ramp has been hard to find lately. Larry at Starship Fantasy now has all of the ramps.

3 months later
#733 6 years ago

I am towards the end on a Mirco swap. Take lots of pictures, there is a thread on FH t-nuts map here that helps a lot. New pop bumpers screws & t- nuts to start with.

#735 6 years ago

I used string tie tags for coils & mechs. The colored dots for garage sales are great for switches & lights.

1 week later
#744 6 years ago

Pop decals, also at Pinball Decals.

#747 6 years ago

Dave, EBay has a new one listed for $21 + shipping. Plain stainless.

#749 6 years ago

Dave, Pinball Decals also has the one you described, kinda pricey, though.

#771 6 years ago

All the bayonet styles blink, think it is 7. Can be converted to led.

1 month later
#867 6 years ago

Pinbits has quite a bit of eye parts. Try them.

2 weeks later
#878 6 years ago

I bought a set, recently. eBay, Australia, takes a while shipping. Hard to find, but, good quality.

#881 6 years ago
Quoted from chrismoore701:

Anybody have me Pinball’s contact info? Looked for him and no luck

If you are looking for Mr pinball,Australia, go to eBay,FH pinball page ,click on left for international sellers. They sell on eBay.

#889 6 years ago

I just got a new Rottendog display from K’Arcade. It’s a good one.

Quoted from scampcamp:Nice ! Can you mention where you got the display? The bottom display in my Funhouse does not work and I'm looking at getting either just that one or the whole thing.

Quoted from scampcamp:

Nice ! Can you mention where you got the display? The bottom display in my Funhouse does not work and I'm looking at getting either just that one or the whole thing.

Quoted from scampcamp:

Nice ! Can you mention where you got the display? The bottom display in my Funhouse does not work and I'm looking at getting either just that one or the whole thing.

Try K’Arcade,good quality, I put one in mine,easy, really like it.Rottendog brand.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hippy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-club?tu=hippy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.