20240331_104306 (resized).jpg
20240329_172816 (resized).jpg
20240329_155815 (resized).jpg
DSCN7358 (resized).JPG
IMG_2472.gif
IMG_0823 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1603 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1604 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flynnyfalcon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#879 6 years ago

Mr Pinball in Australia can help you out. I purchased my Funhouse and Taxi decals fro him. Great quality.

8 months later
#1318 5 years ago
Quoted from abendix:

Hi,
Struggling to find this bit in Planitary Pinball online parts list. the Does anyone know the part number for the wire guide highlighted in the attached picture?
Thanks
[quoted image]

I’ll take a look if I’ve got one. I had plenty of spares after my resto.

3 months later
#1413 5 years ago
Quoted from BoP:

Just picked up a very nice Funhouse. Great game, thoroughly enjoying having it home.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That’s a damn neat Funhouse! Great find, not many clean ones in Oz. FH was my first pin and first resto, it’ll never leave, gameplay never gets old, either do the laughs.

#1414 5 years ago

Wow and that Fathom looks amazing. Awesome collection!!

1 month later
#1471 5 years ago
Quoted from embryon:

Nearing completion of my cab resto. Redecal, made all the labels, new translite, new speaker panel, clean and polish all metal parts etc
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great, she's a beautiful pin when all dolled up is Funhouse.

2 months later
#1503 4 years ago

Has anyone installed some Pinball Pro speakers? I’m having some issues with sound quality. Namely a muffled mid range. Asked the question a day or so back.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-pro-speaker-muffled#post-5023286

1 week later
#1529 4 years ago

First decent game since restoring my Funhouse. Can’t get anywhere near my GC anymore, plays way too fast. I used to be pretty consistent with multiple upper loop shots, now I’m lucky to get one

CBCF6F8C-5807-49E4-994E-5EF8B671F25A (resized).jpegCBCF6F8C-5807-49E4-994E-5EF8B671F25A (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#1552 4 years ago
Quoted from Durzel:

+1
FH makes use of GI dimming as its main event. Plenty of pins can get away with no LED dimming, but FH suffers from not having it.
I'd also like to know if the speaker upgrade was worth it. I put a Flipper Fidelity system in my TAF and quite honestly it doesn't sound amazing, although the extra bass is nice.

I put up a recent thread regarding "upgrading" my Funhouse speakers which might be worth a read.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-pro-speaker-muffled

4 weeks later
#1666 4 years ago
Quoted from Kingpin22:

Here's old man Rudy Babee!!!!![quoted image]

Looks like Pat Lawlor

1 month later
#1703 4 years ago
Quoted from Randyg:

I just acquired a funhouse last weekend. Needs a lot of love!! It has some issues, at turn on it “bongs” 6 times, then when you press the start button it bongs another 5.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats on the pick up. Should clean up pretty well, playfield looks in reasonable shape. Can’t help with the “bongs” sorry.

2 months later
#1735 4 years ago

Looks awesome. A lotta bucks, especially with shipping and the terrible dollar conversion.

2 months later
#1793 4 years ago

I'm hoping someone can help or point me to a link as I'm sure this has been discussed before.

I restored my Funhouse a few years ago with an early Mirco repro and have an that I've never been able to resolve. Both ball shooters more times than not will shank when attempting to shoot the ball. I believe the issue lies with slightly misaligned playfield holes for the ball guides/ramps etc in the ball shooting zone. I've adjusted the ball shooter with no perceivable improvement.

Have others has these issues and resolved them?

Thanks.

#1796 4 years ago

Standard plungers still for me. From memory the playfield length was actually longer than factory which doesn’t help when lowering and raising, but this didn’t effect the ball shooter.

1 week later
#1799 4 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

I put a mirco in when I did my restore. The PF length was correct on mine, I did have some issues with some of the holes being a little off but nothing major.
However, you guys bringing up plunging up to the steps ramps was not working well reminded me that I was having the same issue.
On my PF, it looks like the holes for the lane guide we're a little off, making it a bit narrow on the other side. So I could see the ball was often bashing in to the guide. I tried adjusting the plunger left and right a smidge and it helped a little, but it would still brick 50% of the time.
I decided to pull the lane guide and file it down a bit. Here is the before and after.
It is working perfect now, super stoked. Not saying this would fix anyone else' issue, but it worked for me.[quoted image]

That's a really neat fix, and to be honest exactly what I wanted to see. Re drilling holes only millimetres away is fraught with danger. I think I'll follow suit and whip out the file. Thanks for sharing Nerd

3 weeks later
#1816 4 years ago

Incredible the difference new rubbers, balls and a wax makes. Trying Titans for the first time, so far so good.

A3D8DBB6-633F-44E1-9499-31D708E4DBD6 (resized).jpegA3D8DBB6-633F-44E1-9499-31D708E4DBD6 (resized).jpegD928F03E-8240-480F-9D14-E0D378D7E47C (resized).jpegD928F03E-8240-480F-9D14-E0D378D7E47C (resized).jpeg
2 months later
#1967 3 years ago
Quoted from Pablito350:

Former lurkers, now proud new members! We're so thrilled to be in the cloob!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Plenty of red in the cab art!! Looks a goodie, congrats, awesome pin is Rudy.

3 months later
#2195 3 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

Here is a short vid of a quick easy mod I did:

I haven't played my Funhouse for a while now, so excuse my ignorance, what's the mod?

#2197 3 years ago
Quoted from TheRudyB:

Watch the three star posts just above the white pop bumper.

ahh!! Very cool

1 month later
#2262 3 years ago

Has anyone put Pinstadiums on their Funhouse? I’m about to pull a set off my AFM (which I’m selling) and thinking of popping on my Funhouse. I tried adding some extra spotlights on the slings and it looks terrible.

If you have, what did you plug the UV flasher into? Thought the Rudy hit would make sense.

#2264 3 years ago
Quoted from Mtg381:

Yes, it's a nice improvement(as long as you're not anti-PinStadium). I connected the UV the white flasher in front of Rudy. If you go into the flasher test, it's listed as Dummy Flasher.

Awesome! Thank you. I think Pinstadiums are great, as ping as it’s used to compliment, not to completely flood the playfield. Would love to see a pic or vid or yours if you have one handy.

#2267 3 years ago
Quoted from CLEllison:

I'm not one to implement more light than stock per say. Any additional flash is distracting to me (but to each their own)
I've built 4 sets now. They work in series with the GI. It just feels like it was a stock item and meant to be there instead of an annoying add-on. No disrespect meant. I absolutely love them on my TAF and LOTR. My Funhouse still doesn't have them as with everything LED the playfield feels light enough.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poor-mans-stadium-lighting?tq=&tu=clellison

Totally agree, I use it purely to boost the shadows and make the lighting in general more even. I attached the UV to the white flasher in the shooter lane, but am finding it too annoying so I’ll attached it to Rudy hits which was my original thought.

Update... added the UV flasher to the white flasher in front of Rudy, it’s perfect!! Integrates really well and doesn’t overwhelm with constant and distracting flashes.

Still playing with colours and saturation but getting closer.
93ECCF33-454A-4A8F-8109-E72B880BDFC4 (resized).jpeg93ECCF33-454A-4A8F-8109-E72B880BDFC4 (resized).jpeg

#2268 3 years ago
Quoted from CLEllison:

I'm not one to implement more light than stock per say. Any additional flash is distracting to me (but to each their own)
I've built 4 sets now. They work in series with the GI. It just feels like it was a stock item and meant to be there instead of an annoying add-on. No disrespect meant. I absolutely love them on my TAF and LOTR. My Funhouse still doesn't have them as with everything LED the playfield feels light enough.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poor-mans-stadium-lighting?tq=&tu=clellison

I make my own Pinstadiums as well, but do have 2 “proper” sets. The UV flasher is awesome on my JP and even more so on AFM with the Alien Ship hit!!

6 months later
#2601 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

My 2021 resto, just finished, with modafather paint on Rudy's head:
https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/538330647

Link isn't working for me.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
Boards
Slap Save Creations

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Haledon, NJ
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.95
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bethel Park, PA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flynnyfalcon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-club?tu=flynnyfalcon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.