IMG_1537 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1385 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1624 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1625 (resized).jpeg
badnos (resized).jpg
IMG_5916 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9700 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9700 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcademojo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#564 6 years ago

Had to put a new coil on my Funhouse. Played a few games and shut it off. Now when I turned it on I'm not getting any lights or coils working at all. The led 5 is not lighting up. All fuses good.
So question one: Are my wires on the coil right?
And question two: Where to start to find out what's wrong. Never worked on this system before.

IMG_3649 (resized).JPGIMG_3649 (resized).JPG

#566 6 years ago
Quoted from provato:

Your blue-yellow & blue-violet wires seem to be connected correctly. I can't see the EOS switch wires from your photos though. Maybe upload a photo or two that we can see the diodes on the coil and the eos switch cables connections.
LED 5 is supposed to be ON always (flash-lamps power led).
Is there anything working on your machine now when you turn it on? (sounds, display, menu switches etc) If test menu works, go in there and run all tests

The game still boots with sound. I've went into test and coils and lamps don't work.

18557417_1538828396147785_6831779036869625563_n (resized).jpg18557417_1538828396147785_6831779036869625563_n (resized).jpg

#567 6 years ago

The middle blue wire on the coil goes into the shorter EOS leaf closes to the coil. The other blue wire that is connected with the blue/violet wire goes to the longer EOS leaf.

IMG_3651 (resized).JPGIMG_3651 (resized).JPG

#573 6 years ago
Quoted from provato:

On the contrary, FH has G.I. dimming during midnight multiball (and other circumstances) which is vital to the game. I was lucky enough to have minimum flickering & ghosting with Non-ghosting leds (smd 5050). Others say that the ghosting in FH is the worst they've seen. If you are going to spend 150 on a board, buy the G.I. OCD (not the LED OCD) and buy only non-ghosting leds for lamp matrix.
Which plastics do you need? I have some original ones in good condition after I bought a nos set.
about the manual: I 7-zipped it and it still takes up 700 mb... I'll p.m. you when I upload it somewhere

Can I get a link to the manual also.

1 week later
#593 6 years ago

TIP30C used in a Funhouse for coils. What package size is it? I'm guessing a TO-247? Is this correct?

4 years later
#3406 2 years ago

This kit couldn't have come at a better time. I bought my Funhouse in 2005 for $650. It's a true players game. The people I got it from had it in front of a window in their house. They must have left the window open during rain because the back of the head and back of cab have water damage. I've shopped the playfield, upgraded the flipper mechs to newer style and rebuilt Rudy so game plays great. Just looks beat to hell. LOL Since I've owned it all these years I was ready to list my Funhouse for sale to take advantage of these crazy prices going on now. Now it's going to be my first total restore. Gonna need new cab, decals, playfield, ramps and of course the new kit.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
5,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Haledon, NJ
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bethel Park, PA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcademojo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-club?tu=arcademojo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.