20240329_155815 (resized).jpg
DSCN7358 (resized).JPG
IMG_2472.gif
IMG_0823 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1603 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1604 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1605 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1598 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Coyote.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3123 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Operators back in the day would just stick new decals on the cabinet with little or no surface prep.

I do not know of ANY operator that gave a rats arse about the cabinet condition, honestly. 75~% of the time the game was in a line with other games, and the cabinet was rarely seen, and in those cases where the cabinet was seen, decals weren't worth their cost - even if they WERE available.

At least, for pinball.

Now, when you got a 'kit' for an arcade, those came with decals, and yeah, we put those on. No sense having a SF2 cabinet with MK3 in it. And in those cases, yeah - the decals were just slapped over the others.

1 week later
#3170 2 years ago
Quoted from HC2016:

I remember getting a knock when you achieved an extra ball . I looked into settings and couldn’t find it . Am I mistaken from another game ?

If you set your REPLY to Extra Ball, then most extra balls will give a knock. If you put Special to Extra Ball as well, then al extra balls will give a knock. (And, you'll get one on match, too.)

1 year later
#4759 7 months ago

I believe one of those is mislabeled, and is meant for Red from Roadshow..

#4761 7 months ago
Quoted from CLEllison:

Per Planetary Pinball:
"This part is the correct plastic color per WMS specifications for RUDY on Funhouse, which has the CURVY lips as original (NOTE for Funhouse we also have a custom version with the OVAL lips similar to RED on Roadshow which is 31-2016-1."

Thanks - I wasn't wrong then.

1 month later
#4794 6 months ago
Quoted from Scroat:

I found an issue when taking my power driver board out for modifications.
Attached is a pic of J120 and J121 which are supposed to be wired the same (from left to right:white/purple -- white/green -- white/yellow -- white/orange -- white/brown -- purple -- green -- (key) -- yellow -- orange -- brown
As you can see from the picture I have all the wire colors, but many aren’t duplicates when you compare 120 to 121 and 120 is a thinner gauge wire than 121
The GI lighting works fine, is all LED, and I plan to repin j120 to clean up the hack, but should I worry about the missing wires?
[quoted image]

No - one connection is for the backbox, and one is for the playfield. They don't always have the same GI strings run to them. The two plugs J120 and J121 are wired exactly the same, so that you can flip those two wire harnesses, and not run into a problem. The manual (not schematics) should have the proper wires used on each plug there.

1 month later
#4825 4 months ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni2:

While running the flasher test, the blue lights are solid. Red & white work fine. Blue was very hot and appears to have burned out the bulbs now. Anybody run into solid flasher issues?[quoted image]

Means you lost the transistor driving those. The driver transistor will have to be replaced.

4 months later
#5016 19 days ago

Is that an Alice Cooper Rudy?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Martin, CA
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 22.50
$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.95
Machine - For Sale
Norwalk, OH
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Haledon, NJ
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Coyote.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-club?tu=Coyote and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.