20240331_104306 (resized).jpg
20240329_172816 (resized).jpg
20240329_155815 (resized).jpg
DSCN7358 (resized).JPG
IMG_2472.gif
IMG_0823 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1603 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1604 (resized).jpeg
There are 5,094 posts in this topic. You are on page 57 of 102.
#2801 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

It's an original, based on the date stamp on the front edge.

And no diamond plate text, so I would agree, looks like an original, but it looks like it's been clear coated. Looks pretty nice, I say enjoy that sucker as-is.

#2802 2 years ago
Quoted from jgelman:

Please see additional pictures of the playfield to supplement what I posted on page 54. If you can tell if this is an original or repro playfield along with any other details, that would be great! Thanks.[quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks like a pretty solid, older restoration of an original, non-diamond plate game, from a few years back.

Looks like the apron and shooter gauge have been painted.

Playfield inserts ghosting, some chipping near posts?. Maybe from poor clearcoat adhesion.

Lots of mirror polished parts from the restorer.

Some hazing, possibly from rough pinballs, that probably can be sanded and buffed out.

Definitely not original or HUO, but nicely restored condition.

A lot of work went in to this. Its a beautiful game, the restorer knew what he was doing and it shows.

I would just play it as it is. This game is better than most out there.

For perfection, I would re-decal the cabinet and re-clear/touch-up the playfield, powdercoat the apron at 60% gloss and re-decal it. The playfield needs some keyline work. Poor keyline registration is normal on NOS playfields.

Re-think the LED's and add GIOCD as well as LEDOCD. Possibly add the CPR backglass.

Pinsound and a shaker modernizes this game to current standards as well as upgraded speakers.

At this point the game needs to have the upper playfield stripped and shopped at the very least.

But again, its a beautiful game, nothing has to be done, play it as it is!

The trap door should be addressed and repaired.

I would install the front edge stop for the trap door to keep the flap from curling up and hinge breaking after its repaired..

The restorer didnt know about the service bulletin on this. I posted some pics of it earlier.

Install the newest 9.05 or 9.05h ROM. It has the smart trap door feature to keep balls from getting trapped behind the door on a weak shot.

#2803 2 years ago
Quoted from jgelman:

Please see additional pictures of the playfield to supplement what I posted on page 54. If you can tell if this is an original or repro playfield along with any other details, that would be great! Thanks.[quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

This is a tough one. The date seems to say its original, but the paint itself seems to look in really nice shape. Feels like a New-Old-Stock playfield was used as a replacement somewhere in it's past, or the original was cleaned and repaired and cleared. Up by the mystery mirror I don't see ANY of the fine crack lines normally seen in the yellow and orange paint on 25 year old FH machines. There are a couple of minor places to touchup if you wanted to, but it's really a great example as is. Do you know anything more about the history of it?

#2804 2 years ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

This is a tough one. The date seems to say its original, but the paint itself seems to look almost new/in pristine shape. Feels like a New-Old-Stock playfield was used as a replacement somewhere in it's recent past. Do you know anything about the history of it?

15-16 years ago you could still get NOS playfields and clear them.

It looks like a "from the ground up" resto job. Definitely nice work.

The clear-coat is a little heavy, but that how they used to do it.

Nowadays I sand the clear thin before assembly to insure no ghosting/lifting problems down the road. But this takes at least 10 weeks to die back and harden for polishing.

I would be curious if the backbox serial numbers match.

#2805 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

15-16 years ago you could still get NOS playfields and clear them.
It looks like a "from the ground up" resto job. Definitely nice work.

Yes, lots of restore time was put into this one. It's a keeper for sure!!!

#2806 2 years ago

Hey guys. Can anyone send me pics on how to assemble the upper left hand corner of the playfield? This is a project game that was already torn apart without any pictures being taken and im not sure how it goes together.
Any pics from someones playfield tear down, would be appreciated.

20210522_143327 (resized).jpg20210522_143327 (resized).jpg
#2807 2 years ago

Looks like a pretty solid, older restoration of an original, non-diamond plate game, from a few years back.
Looks like the apron and shooter gauge have been painted.
Playfield inserts ghosting, some chipping near posts?. Maybe from poor clearcoat adhesion.
Lots of mirror polished parts from the restorer.
Some hazing, possibly from rough pinballs, that probably can be sanded and buffed out.
Definitely not original or HUO, but nicely restored condition.
A lot of work went in to this. Its a beautiful game, the restorer knew what he was doing and it shows.
I would just play it as it is. This game is better than most out there.
For perfection, I would re-decal the cabinet and re-clear/touch-up the playfield. It needs some keyline work.
Re-think the LED's and add GIOCD as well as LEDOCD. Possibly add the CPR backglass.
Pinsound and a shaker modernizes this game to current standards as well as upgraded speakers.
At this point the game needs to have the upper playfield stripped and shopped at the very least.
But again, its a beautiful game, nothing has to be done, play it as it is!
I would however, install the front edge stop for the trap door to keep the flap from curling up.
The restorer didnt know about the service bulletin on this. I posted some pics of it earlier.

Trap door stop, all games should have it by now.

Install it if your game doesnt have it:

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/01-10223

It protects the hinge from breaking and the flap from curling.

Page 16 in the service bulletin book:

http://howtopinball.com/files/pinball/paperwork/williams/service-bulletins/williams-service-bulletin-book-1991.pdf

#2808 2 years ago

Thanks to all for the information. Trap door stop ordered. A couple more cabinet pictures uploaded. I did notice the ghosting on the "millions" insert as did others. A couple of other inserts have very subtle ghosting, but overall, looks very nice to me. If definitely has that shiny clear coat look to it unlike my original HUO Aquarius playfield. I purchased the machine 15 years ago. I have a "Pinball" hanging file where I keep info, but I could not find anything about that purchase. Generally, I have a good memory, but not in this case.

Screen Shot 2021-05-22 at 12.04.47 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-05-22 at 12.04.47 PM (resized).pngUnknown-2 (resized).jpegUnknown-2 (resized).jpegUnknown-3 (resized).jpegUnknown-3 (resized).jpegUnknown-4 (resized).jpegUnknown-4 (resized).jpeg
#2809 2 years ago

Install the newest 9.05h ROM. It has the smart trap door feature to keep balls from betting trapped behind the door on a weak shot.

In 25 years of owning this pin, I have never had that happen, and I've always been on pre production code until a few months ago wihen I went to L-5. Not that I don't advocate to updating to 9.05h.

#2810 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

In 25 years of owning this pin, I have never had that happen, and I've always been on pre production code until a few months ago wihen I went to L-5. Not that I don't advocate to updating to 9.05h.

I have had the ball trapped on the trapdoor quite a few times until I enabled the setting.

The trapdoor opens on the first switch hit after the ball passes the door.

On a weak shot, the ball rolls back, the door opens and the ball is trapped on the hinge.

This is mostly cleared by the ball search. sometimes the ball is flung and launched into the air, or bounces off the glass via the trapdoor opening up.

The smart trapdoor setting, when enabled, moves the trapdoor opening instruction to the second switch further around the loop.

This mostly corrects the problem.

Both 9.05 and 9.05h have the smart trapdoor setting.

The 9.05h free play "Blinky" ROM makes Rudy blink during the game a lot more.

9.05 doesnt have the blinky feature but still has the enhanced "smart" trapdoor feature and a lot of additional fixes.

#2811 2 years ago

For Pinsound users:

A new boot.wav file that has the volume corrected:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-Pmf-KevAi05aH40U8tvZZvV7wWbywTR/view?usp=sharing

Also a New Original Funhouse orchestration with shakers added.

I spent a lot of time on this and its pretty good. Please install it and let me know if you like the shaker routine or what you would change:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FeikHkLaGN3lmyZjxd30g2GK7JDySn0C/view?usp=sharing

Im uploading these files to the community page at pinsound also.

#2812 2 years ago
Quoted from jgelman:

Thanks to all for the information. Trap door stop ordered. A couple more cabinet pictures uploaded. I did notice the ghosting on the "millions" insert as did others. A couple of other inserts have very subtle ghosting, but overall, looks very nice to me. If definitely has that shiny clear coat look to it unlike my original HUO Aquarius playfield. I purchased the machine 15 years ago. I have a "Pinball" hanging file where I keep info, but I could not find anything about that purchase. Generally, I have a good memory, but not in this case.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Definitely a cabinet repaint to cover some water damage.

The restorer should have replaced the serial decals and a few other things too I imagine.

Funhouse is a fun game to restore. Thats why Im looking for another one.

a couple pics for reference:

20210522_162248 (resized).jpg20210522_162248 (resized).jpg

20210522_162540 (resized).jpg20210522_162540 (resized).jpg

#2813 2 years ago

Definitely a cabinet repaint to cover some water damage.
The restorer should have replaced the serial decals and a few other things too I imagine.
Funhouse is a fun game to restore. Thats why Im looking for another one.
a couple pics for reference:
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Any idea on what the numbers mean on the right side decal?

#2814 2 years ago

I have had the ball trapped on the trapdoor quite a few times until I enabled the setting.
The trapdoor opens on the first switch hit after the ball passes the door.
On a weak shot, the ball rolls back, the door opens and the ball is trapped on the hinge.
This is mostly cleared by the ball search. sometimes the ball is flung and launched into the air, or bounces off the glass via the trapdoor opening up.
The smart trapdoor setting, when enabled, moves the trapdoor opening instruction to the second switch further around the loop.
This mostly corrects the problem.
Both 9.05 and 9.05h have the smart trapdoor setting.
The 9.05h free play "Blinky" ROM makes Rudy blink during the game a lot more.
9.05 doesnt have the blinky feature but still has the enhanced "smart" trapdoor feature and a lot of additional fixes.

Yeah I'm as high as I can go, and unfortunately, the grand champion lighting is way lackluster compared to the proto roms. But i did get some new callouts and a few changed scores/modes.

#2815 2 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Any idea on what the numbers mean on the right side decal?

Maybe FCC number?

#2816 2 years ago

January 23, 1991.

Screenshot_20210522-234228_Chrome~2 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210522-234228_Chrome~2 (resized).jpg
#2817 2 years ago

My buddy and I were playing around with a pinsound mix to add sone additional creepy and a little fun music to Funhouse and we really enjoy playing this mix. We wanted to keep the carnival vibe so we selected music that we thought fit.

I uploaded it to the pinsound community to share with everyone.

https://www.pinsound-community.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/359-coyohtays-funhouse-remix-fun-creepy-music/

#2818 2 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

January 23, 1991.
[quoted image]

Is that two digit year followed by number of days since January 1st?

YYDDD

#2819 2 years ago

Someone sell me a blown out project please!

I want to do a trash to treasure restore thread!

#2820 2 years ago

Pinsound Shaker users:

With the help of the pinsound community I think my shaker routine is perfected.

Get version 2.0 here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bDc2e1BKjmicKd96eV2oN7zTh6fWYLQ7/view?usp=sharing

Super Frenzy is over-the-top AMAZING!

#2821 2 years ago

I talked to Nicholas at Pinsound.

After he reviews my shaker work, my shaker routine should be added to the next pinsound firmware update,

This would be really perfect, then the shakers would work on all of the custom orchestrations without having to program each and every one of them.

#2822 2 years ago

Someone sell me a blown out project please!
I want to do a trash to treasure restore thread!

I seem to remember a posting here on the Forum about 3-4 months ago of a Funhouse that literally fell out of a truck on a cross-town move. The pictures were kind of horrific. That project/bucket might be available.... 8-)

#2823 2 years ago

I seem to remember a posting here on the Forum about 3-4 months ago of a Funhouse that literally fell out of a truck on a cross-town move. The pictures were kind of horrific. That project/bucket might be available.... 8-)

Yep, its being restored right now.

Thats the kinda project I want!

#2824 2 years ago

My Funhouse included a cabinet decal kit from Phoenix Arcade, silk screened. I'm looking a good paint color match of the blue background so I can do some painting on the cabinet.

Home Depot and Lowes were not able to match up the color sample as I've done in the past. The blue is too intense or vivid and I guess out of range for what they can mix.

Right now, my going option is Rust-Oleum 2X Gloss Deep Blue which seems to be somewhat close.

Any suggestions?

#2825 2 years ago
Quoted from pencilneck:

My Funhouse included a cabinet decal kit from Phoenix Arcade, silk screened. I'm looking a good paint color match of the blue background so I can do some painting on the cabinet.
Home Depot and Lowes were not able to match up the color sample as I've done in the past. The blue is too intense or vivid and I guess out of range for what they can mix.
Right now, my going option is Rust-Oleum 2X Gloss Deep Blue which seems to be somewhat close.
Any suggestions?

I used the exact same color (but they sold it in a can at the time) on my FH 5 years ago. It was very close and I applied using a airbrush so it would feather blend better. In a spray would be easier, but it really depends on what you are doing with it (edges?)

#2826 2 years ago

I actually sent a message to him a couple of days ago suggesting he reach out to pinballreno, with no personal or financial interest. I received reply saying it is being restored by Music City Pinball and it should be done next week.

I am not familiar with Music City Pinball but have a feeling that machine would have been better served by a pinballreno restoration.

#2827 2 years ago
Quoted from pencilneck:

Any suggestions?

I ran into the same issue during my restore. I got the codes for lowes from another thread. Very happy with the match: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-my-first-restoration-help-me-not-botch-this/page/4#post-4462321

#2828 2 years ago

On my backbox it seems to be gradient. Or at some point someone did a bit of patching.

#2829 2 years ago
Quoted from pencilneck:

Any suggestions?

Rust-Oleum 2X Gloss Deep Blue is the perfect match. Get 6 cans on sale.

Use Kilz original primer. Roll on from the gallon can for sides. Spray on the inside with the aerosol cans from Lowes.

Bondo and Half-Time for the holes, tiger hair for the corners, kitty hair for the edges. Half-Time for the glazing putty.

Silkscreen the warning text on the back. Dont use the big sticker that is sold, its crap.

#2830 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

On my backbox it seems to be gradient. Or at some point someone did a bit of patching.

I had a proto game. Its just fading and patched up.

#2831 2 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

I ran into the same issue during my restore. I got the codes for lowes from another thread. Very happy with the match: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-my-first-restoration-help-me-not-botch-this/page/4#post-4462321

Yes use the Lowes paint code. I did this too and it is an EXACT match. The rustoleum spray can is a tad off, in my opinion. I have seen many beautiful resto's that used the rustoleum but it is a tad off. Depends on how perfect you want to get.

I would google Beelzeboob's Funhouse restore thread. He gives the paint code. My local Lowes said they have changed their computer / paint code system so it is an old code, but he was still able to mix it perfectly.

#2832 2 years ago

Here's the paint code for Lowe's:

Valspar Signature
Interior Semi-Gloss Base C (<-- don't forget the Base C)
102 = 2Y + 15.5
113 = 5
115 = 26.5

#2833 2 years ago

Check out my Rudy Airbrush Zombie/Joker Mod with red LED-flasher-strip inside

cheers
Chris

#2834 2 years ago
Quoted from chriz99:

cheers
Chris

Coming from someone who usually hates Rudy head mods.... that looks damn awesome!

#2835 2 years ago
Quoted from chriz99:

cheers
Chris

Way to take an already creepy Rudy and dial it up to 11!

Love it!

#2836 2 years ago

Good Evening Everyone- I've noticed when I have a multiball that sometimes balls get stuck in the trough underneath and even the ball search fails to find it. When I lift the playfield the lost ball moves back into place and the kicker pushes it back up. This tends to ruin a game since even shaking/tilting won't jar the ball out.

Any thoughts on what a fix for this might be? Ramp underneath is mounted normal as far as I can see.

#2837 2 years ago
Quoted from brainmegaphone:

Good Evening Everyone- I've noticed when I have a multiball that sometimes balls get stuck in the trough underneath and even the ball search fails to find it. When I lift the playfield the lost ball moves back into place and the kicker pushes it back up. This tends to ruin a game since even shaking/tilting won't jar the ball out.
Any thoughts on what a fix for this might be? Ramp underneath is mounted normal as far as I can see.

take the subway out and give it a good cleaning. There may be some crud in there big enough to block.a ball.

It could also be a misadjusted switch that the end has popped up into the ramp.

#2838 2 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

take the subway out and give it a good cleaning. There may be some crud in there big enough to block.a ball.
It could also be a misadjusted switch that the end has popped up into the ramp.

Yes, probably dirty or worn ball trough. Or your balls could be magnetized too. Put some new balls in there.

#2839 2 years ago

Based on your description, I would guess this is a mechanical issue rather than electronic. The trough itself may be worn causing the ball to hung up in certain situations. Under the playfield, check the edges of the "v" in the trough that contact the rolling ball and carefully run your finger along it. Over the past 25 years, it can sometimes gets divets or other wear that the ball can get hung up on if the ball isn't rolling fast enough. As previously mentioned, there may be magnetic effects involved, but here's your list of 4 common fixes for this exact issue:
1) you could try taking the trough out and using a flat file, smooth those edges so there is no wear divets
2) you could try new balls to eliminate any magnetized effects
3) You can print a 3D 'ramp' that adds some speed to the balls entering the trough https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1627116
4) You can get a replacement trough for $100 see here: https://mantispinball.com/product/williams-wpc-95-trough-upgrade/

I had the same issue on my TOTAN, and had to do use fix #4 approach. #3 and #4 only work when you have the standard trough involved. Can't remember if FH has the full ramp, or the shallower ramp. In any case, try the first two fixes initially. Let us know what you find...

#2840 2 years ago

Thank you all for your input. You all gave me some stuff to dig into. I made my post slightly unclear in the sense that the trough I was referring to was the subway (not the ball trough). The ball that gets "lost" and not kicked out even in ball search is stuck in the subway after multiballs. I'm guessing two balls end up in the subway during multiball one gets kicked out and the other stuck "higher" in the subway. Once I lift playfield the ball "falls down" and the VUK kicks out. Shaking the game hard (to a tilt) doesn't even release the ball from the subway during play. I need to slightly lift playfield which basically ends the game.

#2841 2 years ago

Thank you all for your input. You all gave me some stuff to dig into. I made my post slightly unclear in the sense that the trough I was referring to was the subway (not the ball trough). The ball that gets "lost" and not kicked out even in ball search is stuck in the subway after multiballs. I'm guessing two balls end up in the subway during multiball one gets kicked out and the other stuck "higher" in the subway. Once I lift playfield the ball "falls down" and the VUK kicks out. Shaking the game hard (to a tilt) doesn't even release the ball from the subway during play. I need to slightly lift playfield which basically ends the game.

Sounds like flakey/worn switch in the scoop.

It might just need to be adjusted higher/bent to click easier. Or just replace all of the associated switches and adjust them.

The switches in most cases are very old now.

Also set your playfield pitch to 6.6 degrees.

#2842 2 years ago

My pinsound shaker routine has been added to the current firmware now!

Thanks Nicholas!

So if you wanted this shaker add on for your funhouse, its now fully supported and truly plug and play.

After playing with shakers running and again with shakers disabled,

There is no way im disabling them.

Its amazing!

Funhouse is a game that absolutely needed the extra punch.

Super frenzy is over the top incredible now.

#2843 2 years ago

My pinsound shaker routine has been added to the current firmware now!
Thanks Nicholas!
So if you wanted this shaker add on for your funhouse, its now fully supported and truly plug and play.
After playing with shakers running and again with shakers disabled,
There is no way im disabling them.
Its amazing!
Funhouse is a game that absolutely needed the extra punch.
Super frenzy is over the top incredible now.

You must update any IC in Funhouse, or all in the shaker board??
Thank you!

#2844 2 years ago
Quoted from pablotorres:

You must update any IC in Funhouse, or all in the shaker board??
Thank you!

Its for the pinsound system.

You buy the upgraded audio board and then can add the shaker controller and shaker motor to it as a kit.

The sound is really good with pinsound and upgraded speakers.

1 week later
#2845 2 years ago

Its for the pinsound system.
You buy the upgraded audio board and then can add the shaker controller and shaker motor to it as a kit.
The sound is really good with pinsound and upgraded speakers.

Really hoping someone revisits the Pinsound Funhouse sound effects. Hell I know a Hollywood sound guy.... hmnn.

#2846 2 years ago

We'll I'm back in the Club. Finely got all the parts together for my Funhouse project.

I plan on documenting this. Possibly video but not 100% committed to Video yet. Getting
my entire family in on the fun to.

I really want to get some original Williams boards back in this game. I have Pinsound but really
thinking of going back to the original sound.. ( Any thoughts ? )

Anyone have any thoughts on making Funhouse more bulletproof? Any PF mods or tricks that
help longterm?

Funhouse ( mirror blades, go with original paint, or add art ).
Rudy ( Keep him original or do something new and unique ).

#2847 2 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

I really want to get some original Williams boards back in this game. I have Pinsound but really
thinking of going back to the original sound.. ( Any thoughts ? )

I have all original serial matched boards in my game, all boards have been bulletproofed by Chris Hibler.

I have an extremely good sounding sound board for my funhouse (verified by Chris Hibler).

Its crisp and clear with no static at all.

I put in pinball pro speakers and it sounded really good.

I replaced this amazing sounding board with pinsound.

Now I can adjust the volume mix and get it sounding even better with rich bass, mids, treble and subwoofer adjustments

Ill never do back to the original sound board, though its as perfect as can be.

Along with this, I installed the shaker motion control.

Shaker on Funhouse? Its amazing! The game comes alive in so many ways.

#2848 2 years ago

Im still looking for a Funhouse project !

Sell me something!

#2849 2 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

Really hoping someone revisits the Pinsound Funhouse sound effects. Hell I know a Hollywood sound guy.... hmnn.

I have 5 custom mixes on my pinsound Funhouse.

I still prefer the Original mix.

Though the "It" version is pretty cool.

#2850 2 years ago

Im still looking for a Funhouse project !
Sell me something!

Here’s something. I’ll sell it to you for $500

807189F4-B03F-450F-A33C-8C1E7E85A89A.jpeg807189F4-B03F-450F-A33C-8C1E7E85A89A.jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bethel Park, PA
5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Haledon, NJ
$ 22.50
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.95
$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

There are 5,094 posts in this topic. You are on page 57 of 102.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-club/page/57?hl=scoot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.