20240331_104306 (resized).jpg
20240329_172816 (resized).jpg
20240329_155815 (resized).jpg
DSCN7358 (resized).JPG
IMG_2472.gif
IMG_0823 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1603 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1604 (resized).jpeg
There are 5,088 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 102.
#2751 2 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Uh, ok. Let me know when you are selling any of your pins for what they sold for 30 years ago. I will be right over.

Me first buddy ! Lol.

#2752 2 years ago

Anyone have a spare lampshade? Like an original (if you got the upgraded one) or an unused upgraded one? I’d like to replace my missing one.

#2753 2 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Anyone have a spare lampshade? Like an original (if you got the upgraded one) or an unused upgraded one? I’d like to replace my missing one.

I think cliffy sells the og style.

#2754 2 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

If its completely missing you need to get a few parts.

dmacy has a list on one of his resto threads.

Thats what i used to replace mine.

I bought the cliffy shade and the complete cliffys kit for $120 including the new lane guides.

But there are others.

I also replaced all the 4 scoops with mantis higher quality ones, as well as the mirror bracket. Also got playfield hangers.

He makes some amazing stuff!

Total restoration is pricey!

Nothing is too good for my Rudy...

#2755 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:If its completely missing you need to get a few parts.
dmacy has a list on one of his resto threads.
Thats what i used to replace mine.
I bought the cliffy shade and the complete cliffys kit for $120 including the new lane guides.
But there are others.
I also replaced all the 4 scoops with mantis higher quality ones, as well as the mirror bracket. Also got playfield hangers.
He makes some amazing stuff!
Total restoration is pricey!
Nothing is too good for my Rudy...

What's the benefit of the lane guides?

#2756 2 years ago

As expected, most of you missed my point... This market has moved to what I sometimes call "title value", which means that everyone thinks that because the game says Funhouse on the backglass, its worth a fortune! so it really doesn't matter if your game is well maintained and in a condition average for its age, or a heap of shit with more wood than graphics showing on the pf and a warped, planked cabinet that looks like it fell off a truck on its way to the landfill... It's still worth SIX GRAND!!??? Bullshit!
@ pinballinreno, your game is worth $6K all day long (altho i'm sure you think its worth $12K)... The 2 in the market right now, not even close!!

So in the end, a wave of locked-down idiots with more dollars than sense, who dont know dick about pinball are getting chumped into paying outrageous money for shit-box games and destroying this hobby for people like me who've been in it for 35 years, and many of you too!!
I intend to remain part of the solution and not part of the problem, by NOT buying overpriced games, period! As far as selling, my collection is permanent, I dont sell or flip games, I have picked up a couple games in my day that were good deal, that I traded for games on my wishlist, but that's it.

#2757 2 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

As expected, most of you missed my point... This market has moved to what I sometimes call "title value", which means that everyone thinks that because the game says Funhouse on the backglass, its worth a fortune! so it really doesn't matter if your game is well maintained and in a condition average for its age, or a heap of shit with more wood than graphics showing on the pf and a warped, planked cabinet that looks like it fell off a truck on its way to the landfill... It's still worth SIX GRAND!!??? Bullshit!
@ pinballinreno, your game is worth $6K all day long (altho i'm sure you think its worth $12K)... The 2 in the market right now, not even close!!
So in the end, a wave of locked-down idiots with more dollars than sense, who dont know dick about pinball are getting chumped into paying outrageous money for shit-box games and destroying this hobby for people like me who've been in it for 35 years, and many of you too!!
I intend to remain part of the solution and not part of the problem, by NOT buying overpriced games, period! As far as selling, my collection is permanent, I dont sell or flip games, I have picked up a couple games in my day that were good deal, that I traded for games on my wishlist, but that's it.

I think you are missing the point. The so called "title value" is just that - popular titles have a lot of value in any condition. Thus, even a beat to death FH still has plenty of value. You may think it's stupid and everyone else is idiots but that's the market. You don't get to decide prices - buyers and sellers do. I struggled for a long time to find a FH. When I finally had a chance to get a decent one at what I thought was fair market value, I jumped on it. That fair market value was much higher than what it was just a few years earlier. Prices will continue to rise whether you like it or not. Go look in the pinside market place. There are 9 want ads for FH and only two for sale with one of those quickly sold. That's the market.

#2758 2 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

You sound very bitter, thats unfortunate.

#2759 2 years ago

I wouldn't sell my Funhouse at any price. I suspect most others feel the same way... which is probably what keeps the price up. To me, Funhouse is the ultimate pinball machine of all time... the perfect theme... the perfect music... the perfect difficulty.... the perfect mood. Everything about it is perfect. I can't imagine another pinball machine ever being released that exceeds its greatness. It took the enthusiasm of a couple of friends of mine to help me to realize this... but am I ever convinced now!

#2760 2 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

What's the benefit of the lane guides?

On mine the notch that the left gate rests in was very rounded out.

I felt that in a few more years of play the notch would completely fail.

It was very cool that cliffy has made a replacement for this obscure part.

If yours isnt worn thru, you dont need them.

#2761 2 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

i'm sure you think its worth $12K)... The 2 in the market right now, not even close!!

I have more than $6K installed in replacement parts alone.

My game was flood damaged, with a ruined playfield and cabinet and it wouldnt even start. Tons of corrosion.

I have had it sitting on end for 20 years, and picked up all NOS parts along the way to one day restore it.

I have a standing offer for it currently at 12K. But I dont think Ill sell it as its virtually a brand new game and plays like a dream!

Im hoping to find another game for my left over, impossible to find, new parts. I bought more than I needed for this project over the years.

There are only a few games like this available. Its super expensive to replace everything with brand new parts.

#2762 2 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

You sound very bitter, thats unfortunate.

The thing is, he could sell most of his games for way more than he paid ....so while sure, buying old games may be out of the question, it's not like his collection is worthless. It works both ways.

I understand why he wouldn't want to though. I'm the same way. I could never get the games again at near the prices I got them for in the past.

#2763 2 years ago
Quoted from brado426:

I wouldn't sell my Funhouse at any price. I suspect most others feel the same way... which is probably what keeps the price up. To me, Funhouse is the ultimate pinball machine of all time... the perfect theme... the perfect music... the perfect difficulty.... the perfect mood. Everything about it is perfect. I can't imagine another pinball machine ever being released that exceeds its greatness. It took the enthusiasm of a couple of friends of mine to help me to realize this... but am I ever convinced now!

Same, Funhouse was my grail game when I got into the hobby. I got VERY lucky on the pinball roulette wheel with mine. I have no idea what mine is worth, but ultimately, I don't care. (I did have someone offer me 17k for it about 15 years ago though - although I really doubt it is worth that much).

Are there better games? Yes. It's silly to say otherwise, but this game just resonates with me.

#2764 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

The thing is, he could sell most of his games for way more than he paid ....so while sure, buying old games may be out of the question, it's not like his collection is worthless. It works both ways.
I understand why he wouldn't want to though. I'm the same way. I could never get the games again at near the prices I got them for in the past.

Maybe, but my comment to him was not meant with any malice, just an observation that its unfortunate the fun has come out of a hobby he obviously loves...

#2765 2 years ago

Again, many thanks to those who replied to my post with pictures of my machine seeking advice on some upgrades. I purchased my Funhouse around 15 years ago. I do not recall the price, but I do remember it was supposed to be in great shape with everything in working order. I wish I could find the records. It did not get played much, but now that is about to change.

I would have liked to sell it to get the one that sold for $13,000 if the price was not $13,000.

As my machine is now getting some attention, I am seeing what is involved in getting it to be collector quality and in perfect functional condition. It is a challenge, at least for me. For example, Rudy not only has eye issues where parts are needed, but the metal housing bracket has a broken tab. It seems that a replacement is not to be found. I guess one could be fabricated or someone with metal working skills could fixe it, but dealing with that 1 issue alone is a challenge for someone (like me) who is not a restoration master.

When one adds up not only the cost of parts, if they can be found, but the hours of work, I can start to see why a very well restored machine can get the high dollar. If labor is fun and a hobby and one has the time and skill, great! Very rewarding. But from a money standpoint, if those hours were spent at work, the money earned would for many would add up along with parts to be more than the difference between the "beater"and the highly restored machine.

Just how things seem to me. I understand there are other viewpoints. Does anyone have a Rudy housing to sell? LOL

#2766 2 years ago
Quoted from jgelman:

Again, many thanks to those who replied to my post with pictures of my machine seeking advice on some upgrades. I purchased my Funhouse around 15 years ago. I do not recall the price, but I do remember it was supposed to be in great shape with everything in working order. I wish I could find the records. It did not get played much, but now that is about to change.
I would have liked to sell it to get the one that sold for $13,000 if the price was not $13,000.
As my machine is now getting some attention, I am seeing what is involved in getting it to be collector quality and in perfect functional condition. It is a challenge, at least for me. For example, Rudy not only has eye issues where parts are needed, but the metal housing bracket has a broken tab. It seems that a replacement is not to be found. I guess one could be fabricated or someone with metal working skills could fixe it, but dealing with that 1 issue alone is a challenge for someone (like me) who is not a restoration master.
When one adds up not only the cost of parts, if they can be found, but the hours of work, I can start to see why a very well restored machine can get the high dollar. If labor is fun and a hobby and one has the time and skill, great! Very rewarding. But from a money standpoint, if those hours were spent at work, the money earned would for many would add up along with parts to be more than the difference between the "beater"and the highly restored machine.
Just how things seem to me. I understand there are other viewpoints. Does anyone have a Rudy housing to sell? LOL

Which bracket do you need?

Bracket tabs can be welded pretty easily at any welding shop, they break often.

https://www.marcospecialties.com/control/keywordsearch?SEARCH_STRING=funhouse+bracket

#2767 2 years ago

I think you need to decide what your end goal is. There' s a big (work and cost) difference between functional condition and collector quality. Personally, this insistence by many people that everything needs to be 'brand new' is a bit overboard. It's one thing to take a completely trashed non working game and restore it, but many of these examples are completely fine just not perfect. At the end of the day, regardless of how many times they say 'this is never leaving' it usually does and usually pretty quickly. They are sick of it after putting all that time into it. Some people enjoy doing restores more than playing the games. I do not, I fix things all day for a living, I don't care to do it in my hobbies any more than necessary. I therefore do only what is necessary. The cab for instance, who cares if it is faded? 99% of people don't even see the cabinet in their collection. You are most likely not going to get out more than you put into it if you do a complete and total overhaul. On the other hand you can do what is necessary to get it fully functional, and at least somewhat presentable for minimal money and enjoy actually playing it. Cleaning, a wax job, and new rubbers do wonders. (and of course if your Rudy isn't functioning that is a priority as well). Start there if you are unsure. Cliffys to prevent further ramp damage is also recommended, but ultimately for home use, not mandatory.

#2768 2 years ago

Funhouse is an amazing game. I got mine quite by accident back in 92'.

I have 3 sons, back then (8yo & twins at 6yo). I bought a Party Zone for them, as our only Christmas present for the entire family that year. At $1300 it was a ton of $$$ for me. It was to be delivered to me on Christmas eve and the guy was a no show. He wanted / demanded more $$$ if I wanted it. I was pissed and declined.

After that drama and explaining to my boys... I found an operator several days later (from the thick phone book) who had a Funhouse he'd sell me for $1300. I was desperate and never seen or played one. I still have it today!

Out of 33 late model pins... my Funhouse would the last to leave. In fact it will probably stay in our family for future generations.

Kerry

#2769 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Same, Funhouse was my grail game when I got into the hobby. I got VERY lucky on the pinball roulette wheel with mine. I have no idea what mine is worth, but ultimately, I don't care. (I did have someone offer me 17k for it about 15 years ago though - although I really doubt it is worth that much).
Are there better games? Yes. It's silly to say otherwise, but this game just resonates with me.

Same here. I always loved FH and lots of nostalgia. Somehow I avoided buying one early in the hobby as I thought games with more modes, more toys, deeper code, and all that would be better bang for the buck. Nope. Nothing beats getting the grail games you really enjoy even if they have simple gameplay. Not sure how you turned down $17k, though. That's just crazy money.

#2770 2 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Funhouse is an amazing game. I got mine quite by accident back in 92'.
I have 3 sons, back then (8yo & twins at 6yo). I bought a Party Zone for them, as our only Christmas present for the entire family that year. At $1300 it was a ton of $$$ for me. It was to be delivered to me on Christmas eve and the guy was a no show. He wanted / demanded more $$$ if I wanted it. I was pissed and declined.
After that drama and explaining to my boys... I found an operator several days later (from the thick phone book) who had a Funhouse he'd sell me for $1300. I was desperate and never seen or played one. I still have it today!
Out of 33 late model pins... my Funhouse would the last to leave. In fact it will probably stay in our family for future generations.
Kerry

Wow, would like to see pics of that puppy. I remember when I first played FH in a bowling alley. It seemed like 1990 but was probably 91. It was next to a Taxi. Crazy machine. Probably the last on prem pinball I played until a couple years ago when I got back into. Low and behold my brother bought one and the game holds up. I actually have to go fix it tomorrow cuz I broke it, oops

#2771 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

Wow, would like to see pics of that puppy. I remember when I first played FH in a bowling alley. It seemed like 1990 but was probably 91. It was next to a Taxi. Crazy machine. Probably the last on prem pinball I played until a couple years ago when I got back into. Low and behold my brother bought one and the game holds up. I actually have to go fix it tomorrow cuz I broke it, oops

Haha, that was where I first played FH too...the local bowling alley. They had it and T2. Both were great.

#2772 2 years ago

nursing another rudy, rescued from abuse and neglect...

"thanks, bucko"

Rudy_nursing (resized).jpgRudy_nursing (resized).jpg
#2773 2 years ago
Quoted from yaggy:

"thanks, bucko"[quoted image]

Yaggy, that's a great picture

#2774 2 years ago
Quoted from yaggy:

Poor Rudy!

#2775 2 years ago
Quoted from yaggy:

Start a Go Fund Me. Rudy must live!

#2776 2 years ago

Are you tired of your Funhouse?

Playfield shot and dont feel like doing a total restoration?

You game is smoke damaged ot flood damaged?

Rudy is dead?

Hook me up ! ! ! Ill buy it!

#2777 2 years ago

Funhousen tend to get snapped up and held onto by those who are enchanted by the theme and execution. It's perfect!

#2778 2 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Funhousen tend to get snapped up and held onto by those who are enchanted by the theme and execution. It's perfect!

Is that the German version?

#2779 2 years ago

On page 54, I posted pictures of my Funhouse and asked for advice on some upgrades. Around that time, I saw a nicely restored Funhouse sell for $13,000 following forum comments about how the machine was worth thousands less.

With that advice and with some help from a forum member, we started to make a plan. The Rudy housing had a busted tab, I and I was very fortunate to find a new replacement with no busted tabs. With fixed eyes that had issues, the plan is to transfer to the new large bracket. Also the trap door is to be fixed.

Got the LED OCD and GIOCD boards. Got chrome from Chris at Hod Rod Arcade. I know that this was not necessary and some think it is not necessarily better than the original look. Maybe that was not the best use of money. I never had chrome before on a machine. Some get the chrome coin door, but for me, I prefer black for now. Got the full complete Pinsound package including shaker.

It is my understanding that changing out the side rails will not be so difficult if the cabinet was previously painted, but if the side rails are "factory" installed, that will be more of a challenge. Not sure if my cabinet is original or not. Maybe some of you know. Also with the playfield, it seems in very good shape to me, but I wish I knew with certainty what I have. Maybe some of you would know how to tell.

I will get the upgraded lampshade, but not now. The mod couple is out for this at $39 and I do not understand why what seems to be the same item should cost $84.99 at Pinball Decal

https://www.pinballdecals.com/PartsByGamePages/Funhouse_Page.html

It you all have reason to believe it is a better product, I would pay extra, but in principle I do not like to be overcharged.

Anyhow, making progress.

Unknown-1 (resized).jpegUnknown-1 (resized).jpegUnknown-2 (resized).jpegUnknown-2 (resized).jpegUnknown-3 (resized).jpegUnknown-3 (resized).jpeg
#2780 2 years ago
Quoted from jgelman:

On page 54, I posted pictures of my Funhouse and asked for advice on some upgrades. Around that time, I saw a nicely restored Funhouse sell for $13,000 following forum comments about how the machine was worth thousands less.

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Did it actually sell for 13k? EDIT: well it says it did and contributed, so can't argue that. As much as I love Funhouse, I wouldn't pay that much for even a remake of it. Some people just have enough money that it doesn't matter what the cost is if they think it is nice enough. Chances are that game won't ever get played but a handful of times.

#2781 2 years ago

Mandos are selling for $16k and Baby Yoda doesn’t even move. So Rudy looks complex AF now so maybe this is worth the price people are paying? Either way, it’s really none of my business what somebody who owns a pin wants to sell it for and what a person with bank is willing to pay. Won’t change the fact I play my brothers Funhouse for freeeeeee!!!

#2782 2 years ago
Quoted from jgelman:

With that advice and with some help from a forum member, we started to make a plan. The Rudy housing had a busted tab, I and I was very fortunate to find a new replacement with no busted tabs. With fixed eyes that had issues, the plan is to transfer to the new large bracket. Also the trap door is to be fixed.
Got the LED OCD and GIOCD boards. Got chrome from Chris at Hod Rod Arcade. I know that this was not necessary and some think it is not necessarily better than the original look. Maybe that was not the best use of money. I never had chrome before on a machine. Some get the chrome coin door, but for me, I prefer black for now. Got the full complete Pinsound package including shaker.
It is my understanding that changing out the side rails will not be so difficult if the cabinet was previously painted, but if the side rails are "factory" installed, that will be more of a challenge. Not sure if my cabinet is original or not. Maybe some of you know. Also with the playfield, it seems in very good shape to me, but I wish I knew with certainty what I have. Maybe some of you would know how to tell.
I will get the upgraded lampshade, but not now. The mod couple is out for this at $39 and I do not understand why what seems to be the same item should cost $84.99 at Pinball Decal
It you all have reason to believe it is a better product, I would pay extra, but in principle I do not like to be overcharged.
Anyhow, making progress.

glad you are happy with my extra rudy frame that sold to you

#2783 2 years ago
Quoted from jgelman:

Anyhow, making progress.

I see you got the pinsound shaker!

Ill share the shaker routine I made with you! Its amazing!

If you make one, please share it with me!!!!!!!

#2784 2 years ago
Quoted from zerbam:

glad you are happy with my extra rudy frame that sold to you

Yes, I am happy. I am so happy, I recently mentioned your generosity and how I value the help of members on this post:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-mandalorian-le-1/page/3

#2785 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Is that the German version?

That is the standard plural for Funhouse!

Well, it should be!

Maybe I'm biased because my Funhouse is a German re-import...

#2786 2 years ago

Was just wondering: I do not know if my cabinet is original or not. Can anyone tell for sure? It is my understanding that if original, it may be harder to remove the side rails.

Also wondering: Can any experts tell if my playfield original or DiamondPlate, or clear coated at some point or repro etc?

Thanks!!

#2787 2 years ago
Quoted from jgelman:

Was just wondering: I do not know if my cabinet is original or not. Can anyone tell for sure? It is my understanding that if original, it may be harder to remove the side rails.
Also wondering: Can any experts tell if my playfield original or DiamondPlate, or clear coated at some point or repro etc?
Thanks!!

Did you post pics of your game?

If it was Diamond Plate ior L.S Topcoat it will say down by the flippers. There were only around 100 or so of these types early in the run. The rest either had mylar or nothing.

Unless someone restored yours before...I imagine your cab and pretty much everything is original.

#2788 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

If it was Diamond Plate ior L.S Topcoat it will say down by the flippers. There were only around 100 or so of these types early in the run.

I believe my Repo playfield says "Diamond Plate". It's at my son's home. It's beautiful, but repop. Just sayin

#2789 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

There were only around 100 or so of these types early in the run.

And a lot of those were exported, e.g. my German reimport that I just mentioned yesterday, which is DP!

(A nice bonus for being an eBay purchase, as it was not mentioned in the ad!)

#2790 2 years ago

Multiple pictures posted on page 54. Happy to post more along with any parts of the cabinet/playfield you would find helpful.

#2791 2 years ago

Well, I'm no expert regarding repro pf's, but that doesn't have the markings, and it appears to be clearcoated which most likely means it is a repro playfield. The decals are very bright. I would say this game was restored at some point.

Do you know any history at all?

I would say you probably need to do minimal work on it. Just fix up Rudy.

EDIT: Just read what you posted...I'm not clear what you are asking. You say it was restored. There is indeed very little you need to do. Just fix up Rudy, and if maybe color match some of the dings in the cab paint.

That things already had most common things replaced on it. Shop it, put some rubbers and LED's in if you want...and enjoy.

Quoted from jgelman:

Multiple pictures posted on page 54. Happy to post more along with any parts of the cabinet/playfield you would find helpful.

#2792 2 years ago

I had it for 15 years and I do not know the history. I was just asking if anyone can tell what I have in terms of playfield and cabinet. It seems the playfield and cabinet are in good shape, but I do not know if the cabinet was restored or not. I do not know if the playfield is original or repro or other details. I was hoping someone would be able to tell from my pictures. Thanks.

#2793 2 years ago
Quoted from jgelman:

I had it for 15 years and I do not know the history. I was just asking if anyone can tell what I have in terms of playfield and cabinet. It seems the playfield and cabinet are in good shape, but I do not know if the cabinet was restored or not. I do not know if the playfield is original or repro or other details. I was hoping someone would be able to tell from my pictures. Thanks.

The pictures you posted don't show the playfield detail well enough to identify the supplier. The area that will help identify the manufacturer is the return path BELOW the flippers (usually black ink on the dark blue background) and then UNDER the apron (you'll need to remove the apron) and lastly the front EDGE of the playfield (LIFT the playfield to see the front edge). Post some additional pictures of those areas and we can have a look.

#2794 2 years ago

Does anyone have access to the original source tapes for Rudy’s voice callouts? I wonder if they could be used or the old ones cleaned up for pinsound usage. I would love to have Rudy more loud and clear.

#2795 2 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Does anyone have access to the original source tapes for Rudy’s voice callouts? I wonder if they could be used or the old ones cleaned up for pinsound usage. I would love to have Rudy more loud and clear.

Contact planetarypinball.com, Rick owns the rights and might have some insight into this.

#2796 2 years ago

Ed Boon did the voice of Rudy. Might be worth reaching out to him as well.

#2797 2 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Can either post an image of your sound board or the model number from the sticker on the board?

If there is no sticker then please post an image of the lower half of the board that is well lit and in focus. It's possible that you have an incorrectly configured sound board. When a fliptronic sound board is used in a non-fliptronic machine it results in CVSD and DAC output levels that are lower in volume due to the synthesizer output level being different between the two types of boards.

If your machine is System 11 and not WPC then please disregard.

#2798 2 years ago

It doesn't work on the old style?

#2799 2 years ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

The pictures you posted don't show the playfield detail well enough to identify the supplier. The area that will help identify the manufacturer is the return path BELOW the flippers (usually black ink on the dark blue background) and then UNDER the apron (you'll need to remove the apron) and lastly the front EDGE of the playfield (LIFT the playfield to see the front edge). Post some additional pictures of those areas and we can have a look.

Please see additional pictures of the playfield to supplement what I posted on page 54. If you can tell if this is an original or repro playfield along with any other details, that would be great! Thanks.Unknown-9 (resized).jpegUnknown-9 (resized).jpegUnknown-9 (resized).jpegUnknown-9 (resized).jpeg

Unknown-5 (resized).jpegUnknown-5 (resized).jpegUnknown-8 (resized).jpegUnknown-8 (resized).jpegUnknown-6 (resized).jpegUnknown-6 (resized).jpegUnknown-7 (resized).jpegUnknown-7 (resized).jpegUnknown (resized).jpegUnknown (resized).jpegUnknown-1 (resized).jpegUnknown-1 (resized).jpegUnknown-2 (resized).jpegUnknown-2 (resized).jpegUnknown-3 (resized).jpegUnknown-3 (resized).jpegUnknown-4 (resized).jpegUnknown-4 (resized).jpeg
#2800 2 years ago
Quoted from jgelman:

Please see additional pictures of the playfield to supplement what I posted on page 54. If you can tell if this is an original or repro playfield along with any other details, that would be great! Thanks.[quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

It's an original, based on the date stamp on the front edge.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.50
5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Haledon, NJ
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bethel Park, PA
$ 29.95
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 5,088 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 102.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-club/page/56 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.