20240331_104306 (resized).jpg
20240329_172816 (resized).jpg
20240329_155815 (resized).jpg
DSCN7358 (resized).JPG
IMG_2472.gif
IMG_0823 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1603 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1604 (resized).jpeg
There are 5,076 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 102.
#2401 3 years ago
Quoted from brado426:

Hey Funhouse owners.... Has anyone else had this problem? I've never personally seen another Funhouse machine with this issue and I've had this issue for more than 12 years since I first got my Funhouse.

No matter how I position the ramp or level the machine, I still get this problem... the ball bounces out of the steps lane when it drops about 50% of the time. It is super annoying! I'd really appreciate some ideas of what might fix it.
Thanks in advance!
Brad O.

Remove the post sleeve. There have been several debates here if it came from the factory bare and the general consensus is typically yes.

#2402 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Remove the post sleeve. There have been several debates here if it came from the factory bare and the general consensus is typically yes.

I did that and still had same issue. Remove the blue pad from the ramp. That or get a much thinner alternative.

#2403 3 years ago
Quoted from brado426:

Hey Funhouse owners.... Has anyone else had this problem? I've never personally seen another Funhouse machine with this issue and I've had this issue for more than 12 years since I first got my Funhouse.

No matter how I position the ramp or level the machine, I still get this problem... the ball bounces out of the steps lane when it drops about 50% of the time. It is super annoying! I'd really appreciate some ideas of what might fix it.
Thanks in advance!
Brad O.

You can try and remove the blue pad. I don't have one on mine and have never had that issue.

#2404 3 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

I did that and still had same issue. Remove the blue pad from the ramp. That or get a much thinner alternative.

Just saw your post !

#2405 3 years ago

Definitely remove the rubber from the post and see if that helps.

Maybe also loosen all the nuts that hold the ramp in place and see if you can gently bend the ramp over a little more before tightening them all down.

Lastly - I recommend filming it with your phone in slow mo. I’ve learned a ton about pesky little issues like this when I can see what the ball is doing in slow motion.

#2406 3 years ago
Quoted from brado426:

Thanks in advance!
Brad O.

You are going to laugh, but I did a bunch of trial and error and research on that post and it appears to be delivered BARE from the factory. I tried every conceivable rubber sleeve on it, thick and thin, and always had a problem. In many cases, even if the ball drops to the second shooter lane, when you launch it, it catches on any rubber sleeve you have on that post. So what did I do??? I went to the local Jack in the Box, and bought a diet coke, which came with a Red/Orange straw, a lo and behold, it is the PERFECT diameter to cover that post and has no ill effects. I just cut a length of the straw and slid it over the post. I didn't try and other straws, but perhaps there are others... maybe in different colors too!

#2407 3 years ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

You are going to laugh, but I did a bunch of trial and error and research on that post and it appears to be delivered BARE from the factory. I tried every conceivable rubber sleeve on it, thick and thin, and always had a problem. In many cases, even if the ball drops to the second shooter lane, when you launch it, it catches on any rubber sleeve you have on that post. So what did I do??? I went to the local Jack in the Box, and bought a diet coke, which came with a Red/Orange straw, a lo and behold, it is the PERFECT diameter to cover that post and has no ill effects. I just cut a length of the straw and slid it over the post. I didn't try and other straws, but perhaps there are others... maybe in different colors too!

Out of curiosity why do you think it needs something there? There is plenty of other metal on metal contact at a much higher velocity than that post will see. If I really wanted it covered I'd probably use heat shrink wrap. It may look a little better than a straw.

#2408 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Out of curiosity why do you think it needs something there? There is plenty of other metal on metal contact at a much higher velocity than that post will see. If I really wanted it covered I'd probably use heat shrink wrap. It may look a little better than a straw.

I was assuming he thought the colors of the straw marched the game well.

#2409 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I was assuming he thought the colors of the straw marched the game well.

Exactly, I could have left it alone, but wanted to add a hint of 'finish' to it. The color of the straw matched the red in the playfield, and since it was a straw it was extremely thin and had NO stickiness or rubber or soft surface. It had a hard surface so it did not grab the ball at all.

#2410 3 years ago
Quoted from brado426:

Thanks in advance!
Brad O.

It's the pad at the end of the ramp. It's bouncing. Remove that and yoru problem should be solved. Mine has never had that pad and is fine and works as expected - since '96. Additionally, the rubber around the post below is normally an issue as well unless you have a super slim rubber on it. On many that will cause the plunger shot to bounce off that post but can also cause bouncing when dropping from the ramp.

#2411 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

It's the pad at the end of the ramp. It's bouncing. Remove that and yoru problem should be solved. Mine has never had that pad and is fine and works as expected - since '96. Additionally, the rubber around the post below is normally an issue as well unless you have a super slim rubber on it. On many that will cause the plunger shot to bounce off that post but can also cause bouncing when dropping from the ramp.

You guys got my hopes up... really sounded like those suggestions would work. Removed the blue pad at the end of the ramp and the black sleeve over the post. I thought for sure that would fix it.... yet it is still doing it just the same as ever. WTH? All I can think is my ramps are bent or not positioned right.. although even when I try them in different positions, it still seems to be a problem. Maybe the problem is the black plate that the ball lands on... maybe it is unlevel or something. Will have to do some more experimenting. I can't believe how hard this problem has been to solve. Thanks for all your suggestions though. I'll let you guys know if I ever solve it. I know other Funhouse machines never seem to do it.

Brad O.

#2412 3 years ago
Quoted from brado426:

You guys got my hopes up... really sounded like those suggestions would work. Removed the blue pad at the end of the ramp and the black sleeve over the post. I thought for sure that would fix it.... yet it is still doing it just the same as ever. WTH? All I can think is my ramps are bent or not positioned right.. although even when I try them in different positions, it still seems to be a problem. Maybe the problem is the black plate that the ball lands on... maybe it is unlevel or something. Will have to do some more experimenting. I can't believe how hard this problem has been to solve. Thanks for all your suggestions though. I'll let you guys know if I ever solve it. I know other Funhouse machines never seem to do it.
Brad O.

Is your game level? Maybe the entire thing is pitched to the right.

#2413 3 years ago
Quoted from brado426:

Brad O.

As asked, is your pf level?

But, I think I spotted a potential issue. The ramp flap should have 2 rivets and 2 screws, you are missing the left screw which...I suppose could be causing the flap to tilt to the right and cause your issue. Just a possibility.

#2414 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

But, I think I spotted a potential issue. The ramp flap should have 2 rivets and 2 screws, you are missing the left screw which...I suppose could be causing the flap to tilt to the right and cause your issue. Just a possibility.

Agree, I bet its the missing left ramp screw causing the ramp to pitch to the right.

#2415 3 years ago

Exactly, I could have left it alone, but wanted to add a hint of 'finish' to it. The color of the straw matched the red in the playfield, and since it was a straw it was extremely thin and had NO stickiness or rubber or soft surface. It had a hard surface so it did not grab the ball at all.

Nice idea. I left mine bare but i suppose if I really wanted color there I would just use some heat shrink tube.

#2416 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Dang! You're right! There is a missing screw! I have ordered some replacement screws and will try with both screws installed and see if that makes a difference. That screw was definitely not there when I got the machine. If that's it, I'll owe you a lunch!

#2417 3 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

Nice idea. I left mine bare but i suppose if I really wanted color there I would just use some heat shrink tube.

I did put black heat shrink over my post. Fits perfectly.

#2418 3 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

I did put black heat shrink over my post. Fits perfectly.

If it didn't.... It shrinks

#2419 3 years ago

Well, I wasted a whole bunch of time yesterday trying to figure out what the heck was up with that ball spinning out of the STEPS lane. I eventually noticed that if I twisted the rail slightly towards the front of the cabinet, it didn't seem to do that. Then I thought, what if the slope of the playfield is wrong after all. I checked with my digital level and got 6.5 degrees, which I believed was correct. Then I borrowed my friends digital level and got 5.4 degrees. There was something wrong with my level!!!! I adjusted the game to 6.5 degrees and now it doesn't seem to do that at all!! Unbelievable how difficult that was to figure out. It is really critical that you have tools that are functioning properly or it can send you off on a series of wild goose-chases!!

So if anyone else has this problem... keep in mind that the slope of the playfield is absolutely critical for proper operation!

Thanks for your help everybody. I put the post sleeve and blue rail pad back in for now.

Brad O.

#2420 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

You are going to laugh, but I did a bunch of trial and error and research on that post and it appears to be delivered BARE from the factory. I tried every conceivable rubber sleeve on it, thick and thin, and always had a problem

Where did you find that information how it came from the factory bare metal?.

I did research that post rubber myself via massive picture searching. I found that this post has a yellow 7/8 inch rubber which is even slightly thicker than a normal black rubber. And i was really wondering why that is

All of the rubber kits available also provide all normal rubbers and 3 yellow thick rubbers, one of which belongs on that outlane post

My idea was always that the thicker post is there on purpose for outlane drain management. Even with the thick post there it is still pretty drainy. So i kept it a thick yellow one.

By the way i did have those problems with the ball bouncing of the steps ramp myself but proper slope and leveling fixed it.

#2421 3 years ago
Quoted from WizzardRob:

I did research that post rubber myself via massive picture searching. I found that this post has a yellow 7/8 inch rubber which is even slightly thicker than a normal black rubber. And i was really wondering why that is
All of the rubber kits available also provide all normal rubbers and 3 yellow thick rubbers, one of which belongs on that outlane post
My idea was always that the thicker post is there on purpose for outlane drain management. Even with the thick post there it is still pretty drainy. So i kept it a thick yellow one.
By the way i did have those problems with the ball bouncing of the steps ramp myself but proper slope and leveling fixed it.

The metal post above left ball inlane is bare - see the flyer.

Screenshot_20201226-150551_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20201226-150551_Chrome (resized).jpg
#2422 3 years ago

Ah ok thanks for pointing that out!

But this flyer on the other hand shows a whatever prototype ready for photoshooting... don't know what happened to this metal post before or during testing...

Who knows what left the factory

What do you think about outlane drains without rubber

#2423 3 years ago
Quoted from WizzardRob:

Ah ok thanks for pointing that out!
But this flyer on the other hand shows a whatever prototype ready for photoshooting... don't know what happened to this metal post before or during testing...
Who knows what left the factory
What do you think about outlane drains without rubber

You can't hit that post directly, that's why rubber is not mandatory. Post without rubber is not unusual there, the situation is the same in Judge Dredd.

#2424 3 years ago

But surely the gap gets wider without rubber.

I sometomes find the rubber annoying because it catches on the ball when plunged from the left plunger... however i think the main issue is my very old uneven floor... any machine movement will bring it out of level

#2425 3 years ago
Quoted from WizzardRob:

Like you, I did some futile searching of early pictures, and they all ‘seemed’ to have it bare. But since I was not 100% sure, I tried every conceivable sleeve I could find, and none of them allowed the ball to travel upward in the lane 100% of the time. Anything other than bare or very thin poly plastic (like the straw) grabbed the ball and interfered with my ball launches. I decided to leave the red straw poly sleeve on.

#2426 3 years ago
Quoted from WizzardRob:

But surely the gap gets wider without rubber.
I sometomes find the rubber annoying because it catches on the ball when plunged from the left plunger... however i think the main issue is my very old uneven floor... any machine movement will bring it out of level

Funny you should mention that. That is another problem I've been experiencing with my Funhouse is the ball getting caught when launching. I recently found that the reason for that is definitely the uneven floor. In my garage, the floor slopes down for drainage reasons and I have my game sideways. I thought adjusting the left legs higher than the right legs would compensate, but when I do that, it seems to skew the cabinet so the plunger doesn't hit the ball dead-center causing it to bounce against the walls occasionally when launching. Right now I'm trying to figure out how I can reconfigure my other games so I can fit my Funhouse vertically in the garage to have things level at least for the left and right legs

#2427 3 years ago

One thing missing in that picture is the metal wall between the two posts.

#2428 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

One thing missing in that picture is the metal wall between the two posts.

Yes, which makes ya wonder if the post rubber is really intentionally deleted.

#2429 3 years ago

I wonder if at one point they were going to put a gate there where if you missed the ramp shot (undershot) it would dump the ball out into the lane rather than back to the plunger. The design itself is rather odd that the rail doesn't go clear up to that post.

#2430 3 years ago

In HEP gallery, I see only 1 example with rubber. The rest is without rubber.

Screenshot_20201226-194603_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20201226-194603_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20201226-195018_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20201226-195018_Chrome (resized).jpg
#2431 3 years ago

It's not a standard peg. I really don't think it was the original design. When I got #1 it had never had rubbers changed on it. There wasn't one on it. When I changed the rubbers and added one to it it caused havoc on that plunge so I removed it.

As I mentioned, I think originally it was supposed to be something else. I'd be curious what some sample and proto games have there.

#2432 3 years ago

I just bought a fully restored Funhouse and it had rubber on that post, which caused rejections or wobbly plunges about half the time. I removed it and no issues since. Functionally it seems best to have that post bare.

#2433 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

I just bought a fully restored Funhouse and it had rubber on that post, which caused rejections or wobbly plunges about half the time. I removed it and no issues since. Functionally it seems best to have that post bare.

Bingo!!!!

#2434 3 years ago

Really interesting discussion! I removed that rubber to see how it works out. My only concern is more drains. But so far it does not seem to have much impact.

#2435 3 years ago

One question to you funhouse owners. I have a rudy for 3 month now being my first pinball machine. I do not have much practice on other machines.

The game is set to factory settings with extraball for special an maximum of 3EB per ball in play

It plays extremely fast with clearcoated playfield and stronger flipper coils.

So i'm at around 2000 games now and have had a good progression. In the beginning a good game was around 4 million. It took 1000 games to get frequent scores in the 10million region, concentrating more on multiball and extra balls. Also get used to dead flips and live /drop catches on the way

After 2000 games i consider 10million a fail. However right now i seem to somehow plateau at 25million frequently with some 30, few 40 and a highscore of 53million and alot alot of 10mil

Its really hard for me to stop playing until getting at least 25million at the same time i do not improve since 500 games or so...

Is it normal to still have a lot of 8 to 12million games when advancing to above 30million more frequently. On some days i can play an hour without success with only bad scoring which leaves me frustrated feeling like i should leave pinball alone. The next day i reach 35million on the first game...

Would you consider funhouse a tough game compared to other games in terms of ball times / drains?

#2436 3 years ago
Quoted from WizzardRob:

One question to you funhouse owners. I have a rudy for 3 month now being my first pinball machine. I do not have much practice on other machines.
The game is set to factory settings with extraball for special an maximum of 3EB per ball in play
So i'm at around 2000 games now and have had a good progression. In the beginning a good game was around 4 million. It took 1000 games to get frequent scores in the 10million region, concentrating more on multiball and extra balls. Also get used to dead flips and live /drop catches on the way
After 2000 games i consider 10million a fail. However right now i seem to somehow plateau at 25million frequently with some 30, few 40 and a highscore of 53million and alot alot of 10mil
Its really hard for me to stop playing until getting at least 25million at the same time i do not improve since 500 games or so...
Is it normal to still have a lot of 8 to 12million games when advancing to above 30million more frequently. On some days i can play an hour without success with only bad scoring which leaves me frustrated feeling like i should leave pinball alone. The next day i reach 35million on the first game...
Would you consider funhouse a tough game compared to other games in terms of ball times / drains?

That sounds like pinball to me! 53 million is a very respectable score on Funhouse with moderate/standard settings and normal pitch. I find Funhouse to be fairly typical of System 11 games. Most games I play are fairly short, with one long game here and there. I found Funhouse to be on the hard side when I first started collecting. I would rank it somewhere in the middle now. Great game tho!

#2437 3 years ago

Yeah, I don't think FH is overly hard, it just doesn't have large jackpots or over the top stacking like newer games. That being said, I rarely get over 10m in a game lol.

#2438 3 years ago
Quoted from WizzardRob:

Sounds like your overthinking it...Just have fun!

#2439 3 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

In HEP gallery, I see only 1 example with rubber. The rest is without rubber.[quoted image][quoted image]

The 1 1/2" little metal flatrail guard is set correctly compared to my original unrestored, unmolested, unhacked game in the second picture.

The ugly mounting posts (spade bolts) should be facing the outlane (player should see them), not the shooter lane.

The shooter lane needs the flat of it for a smooth shot

Otherwise you get rattling weak shots off the plunger as the ball hits them.

Check on your games and reverse it if its wrong (very many games are wrong).

(I posted pics of this before...)

#2440 3 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Sounds like your overthinking it...Just have fun!

This is definitely true. I want to have fun but sometimes this thing makes me angry or keeps me awake too long until i have a good game... i think this is somehow a good characteristic for a pinball game, i just love and hate Rudy.

In the beginning it was definitely frustrating, but now i mostly love it. Maybe not the best game to begin with.
My wife lost interest pretty quick and i think this is because of the difficulty. It can give you hard drains non stop...

#2441 3 years ago
Quoted from WizzardRob:

This is definitely true. I want to have fun but sometimes this thing makes me angry or keeps me awake too long until i have a good game... i think this is somehow a good characteristic for a pinball game, i just love and hate Rudy.
In the beginning it was definitely frustrating, but now i mostly love it. Maybe not the best game to begin with.
My wife lost interest pretty quick and i think this is because of the difficulty. It can give you hard drains non stop...

You can tweek the settings a bit to make Rudy a tad friendlier. Especially having the special to lite in the first round. This will light a extra ball in the outlanes to help with the side drains.

#2442 3 years ago

If you really want to go nuts, there's another setting that tells the game to carry over your Millions+ value to subsequent multiballs!

Say you have 3 multiballs and hit the trap door three times each. Instead of 2,3,4 million; 2,3,4; 2,3,4 you'd get 2,3,4;5,6,7;8,9,10 million! 27 million vs 54 million!

Once you have it up there, it really gives you the impetus go grind through to o n e. m o r e. m u l t i b a l l.

Now indulge me while I tell you how I thought I had lost my mind 10 minutes ago:

Like a good Pinsider, I wanted to tell you which setting it was, exactly what it's called. So I download a pdf of the manual, and damn! I don't see it! Was I imagining this setting? Did I dream it?

Wait a minute, this pdf just so happens to be missing a whole page, right in the middle of the list of Feature Settings! Page "1-15" which lists features A2 10 through A2 17! Just my luck!

So I get off my lazy ass and head to the basement to see it in my own hard copy of the manual. Ah, there that page is... huh? No such feature on that page either! Now I'm really getting concerned.

Hesitantly, I go and turn on my game, and enter the menu... Features... Whew! A2.20 MIL.+ CARRYOVER

Of course, newer revisions often have features that didn't make it into the manuals. As in this case, I have L-9 in the game. I couldn't say whether any earlier revs have that setting.

I wasn't really worried. But it was a good example of how my life goes, nothing is ever as simple as it ought to be.

#2443 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

That sounds like pinball to me! 53 million is a very respectable score on Funhouse with moderate/standard settings and normal pitch. I find Funhouse to be fairly typical of System 11 games. Most games I play are fairly short, with one long game here and there. I found Funhouse to be on the hard side when I first started collecting. I would rank it somewhere in the middle now. Great game tho!

(Note1:WPC89 was used after the first 200 production machines. Note2: rom 9.05h was the final Williams ‘kinda’ authorized version.)

And yes, 53million is a very respectable score. I had mine for 15 years and put perhaps 500 games on it, but only got to that level a handful of times...

#2444 3 years ago

Thank you all for that information

Quoted from DanQverymuch:

If you really want to go nuts, there's another setting that tells the game to carry over your Millions+ value to subsequent multiballs!
Say you have 3 multiballs and hit the trap door three times each. Instead of 2,3,4 million; 2,3,4; 2,3,4 you'd get 2,3,4;5,6,7;8,9,10 million! 27 million vs 54 million!
Once you have it up there, it really gives you the impetus go grind through to o n e. m o r e. m u l t i b a l l.
Now indulge me while I tell you how I thought I had lost my mind 10 minutes ago:
Like a good Pinsider, I wanted to tell you which setting it was, exactly what it's called. So I download a pdf of the manual, and damn! I don't see it! Was I imagining this setting? Did I dream it?
Wait a minute, this pdf just so happens to be missing a whole page, right in the middle of the list of Feature Settings! Page "1-15" which lists features A2 10 through A2 17! Just my luck!
So I get off my lazy ass and head to the basement to see it in my own hard copy of the manual. Ah, there that page is... huh? No such feature on that page either! Now I'm really getting concerned.
Hesitantly, I go and turn on my game, and enter the menu... Features... Whew! A2.20 MIL.+ CARRYOVER
Of course, newer revisions often have features that didn't make it into the manuals. As in this case, I have L-9 in the game. I couldn't say whether any earlier revs have that setting.
I wasn't really worried. But it was a good example of how my life goes, nothing is ever as simple as it ought to be.

Yap i found that setting earlier, you find a description only in the changelog of the rom versions. Its in since L-9.

But i am not worried so much about increasing the score number. Its only important to give information of your settings together with score to put it in relation. Im fine with factory settings. Id rather like to progress further skill-wise. I find several comments about how people get into 100million or several 100 million points by mastering to play basically indefinitely keeping the game alive with multiballs... like finish the mirror on each ball to collect multiballs. I can only dream.

Probably its the randomness i just have to learn to live with. In a good game i can have 7minutes on one ball and on another it drains directly from a slingshot after 10seconds of play.

Nudging works sometimes for center drains but almost no way to nudge on outlanes... maybe there is some improvement possible

#2445 3 years ago
Quoted from WizzardRob:

There's a lot of things that add or multiply points, like million with the Rudy mouth. Exploit as possible.
Here a video with a 8 years old boy doing 25.9 millions with the first ball.

#2446 3 years ago

Funhouse Jaw/Mandibles are now available - using WMS tooling ... also ran a variation with the Oval Lips (same as what is on RED Roadshow) ...

planetarypinball.com

MANDIBLE (resized).jpgMANDIBLE (resized).jpg
#2447 3 years ago
Quoted from pablotorres:

There's a lot of things that add or multiply points, like million with the Rudy mouth. Exploit as possible.
Here a video with a 8 years old boy doing 25.9 millions with the first ball.

That little guy is a better player than me!

#2448 3 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

Funhouse Jaw/Mandibles are now available - using WMS tooling ... also ran a variation with the Oval Lips (same as what is on RED Roadshow) ...
planetarypinball.com[quoted image]

i'll be adding to my next order

#2449 3 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

planetarypinball.com[quoted image]

Thanks Rick, you ROCK!

I hope you has a great Christmas.

Now in the coming year all you have to do is find the molds for Rudys face and head. They are desperately needed as well as eyes.

(I know, all in good time lol)

#2450 3 years ago

If anyone needs a wind tunnel scoop and/or the metal bracket the mirror attaches to, I have some extras in ok shape you are welcome to. Don’t want $ for them, just cover shipping.

576C1FB7-15E3-44AC-AAB4-CF0EEB57E018 (resized).jpeg576C1FB7-15E3-44AC-AAB4-CF0EEB57E018 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bethel Park, PA
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Martin, CA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 5,076 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 102.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-club/page/49 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.