IMG_1537 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1385 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1624 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1625 (resized).jpeg
badnos (resized).jpg
IMG_5916 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9700 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9700 (resized).jpeg

There are 5,018 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 101.
#2251 3 years ago

Early games had one type of print and later had another as well (one was decals, one was screen print...I 'think' early were decals from what I can tell from mine). Don't quote me on this though.

So, a few nights ago on mine, the top display went out. Both screens had been garbled the last time I played it and it seemed like a lose cable at the time as a quick shake fixed it. Since only the top went out and it didn't fade, I don't think it's gassed out. I swapped the cable out, did some rudimentary troubleshooting and didn't find anything that made it work.

I haven't dug out the schematics yet, but I see there are 2 caps on the display board, my assumption is that one goes to each display? Trying to fix it might have to wait as I'm in the middle of a remodel and I don't feel like it right now lol. I thought about just getting an LED screen, but I am concerned that the issue isn't the screen but something further back.

#2252 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Early games had one type of print and later had another as well (one was decals, one was screen print...I 'think' early were decals from what I can tell from mine). Don't quote me on this though.
So, a few nights ago on mine, the top display went out. Both screens had been garbled the last time I played it and it seemed like a lose cable at the time as a quick shake fixed it. Since only the top went out and it didn't fade, I don't think it's gassed out. I swapped the cable out, did some rudimentary troubleshooting and didn't find anything that made it work.
I haven't dug out the schematics yet, but I see there are 2 caps on the display board, my assumption is that one goes to each display? Trying to fix it might have to wait as I'm in the middle of a remodel and I don't feel like it right now lol. I thought about just getting an LED screen, but I am concerned that the issue isn't the screen but something further back.

Chexk for cracked solder joints. Since a quick shake fixed it, that usually points to poor joints.

#2253 3 years ago

Leaving the club...
2 repro sets left, send me a PM for details (1 indoor, 1 outdoor photo, same color).

FH front (resized).jpgFH front (resized).jpgFH set (resized).jpgFH set (resized).jpg
#2254 3 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

Leaving the club...
2 repro sets left, send me a PM for details (1 indoor, 1 outdoor photo, same color).[quoted image][quoted image]

I am shocked you had those!!! You may be the only source on earth... I am sure these will be gone. If I still had mine, I'd be throwing my money at you through my keyboard!!!!!

#2255 3 years ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

I am shocked you had those!!! You may be the only source on earth... I am sure these will be gone. If I still had mine, I'd be throwing my money at you through my keyboard!!!!!

Yes, this is very rare. And no wonder why the price tag is 2 times higher compared to good old days, this is not serial production.

#2256 3 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

Leaving the club...
2 repro sets left, send me a PM for details (1 indoor, 1 outdoor photo, same color).[quoted image][quoted image]

Sold.
2 heads are available.

#2257 3 years ago

I received mine, they look good, though not quite as glossy as the original, maybe missing a bit of a topcoat? Either way, much better than my broken original

#2258 3 years ago
Quoted from hisokajp:

I received mine, they look good, though not quite as glossy as the original, maybe missing a bit of a topcoat? Either way, much better than my broken original

Good to hear, thanks for feedback!

#2259 3 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

Sold.
2 heads are available.

How much are these shipped to the US?

#2260 3 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

How much are these shipped to the US?

Please check your PM (14th of March).

#2261 3 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

Sold.
2 heads are available.

Just received mine today. Looks awesome! These are near impossible to find now a days, so if you need one or think you may need one down the road, buy with confidence.

#2262 3 years ago

Has anyone put Pinstadiums on their Funhouse? I’m about to pull a set off my AFM (which I’m selling) and thinking of popping on my Funhouse. I tried adding some extra spotlights on the slings and it looks terrible.

If you have, what did you plug the UV flasher into? Thought the Rudy hit would make sense.

#2263 3 years ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Has anyone put Pinstadiums on their Funhouse?

Yes, it's a nice improvement(as long as you're not anti-PinStadium). I connected the UV the white flasher in front of Rudy. If you go into the flasher test, it's listed as Dummy Flasher.

#2264 3 years ago
Quoted from Mtg381:

Yes, it's a nice improvement(as long as you're not anti-PinStadium). I connected the UV the white flasher in front of Rudy. If you go into the flasher test, it's listed as Dummy Flasher.

Awesome! Thank you. I think Pinstadiums are great, as ping as it’s used to compliment, not to completely flood the playfield. Would love to see a pic or vid or yours if you have one handy.

#2265 3 years ago

Here you go!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#2266 3 years ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Has anyone put Pinstadiums on their Funhouse?

I'm not one to implement more light than stock per say. Any additional flash is distracting to me (but to each their own)
I've built 4 sets now. They work in series with the GI. It just feels like it was a stock item and meant to be there instead of an annoying add-on. No disrespect meant. I absolutely love them on my TAF and LOTR. My Funhouse still doesn't have them as with everything LED the playfield feels light enough.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poor-mans-stadium-lighting?tq=&tu=clellison

#2267 3 years ago
Quoted from CLEllison:

I'm not one to implement more light than stock per say. Any additional flash is distracting to me (but to each their own)
I've built 4 sets now. They work in series with the GI. It just feels like it was a stock item and meant to be there instead of an annoying add-on. No disrespect meant. I absolutely love them on my TAF and LOTR. My Funhouse still doesn't have them as with everything LED the playfield feels light enough.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poor-mans-stadium-lighting?tq=&tu=clellison

Totally agree, I use it purely to boost the shadows and make the lighting in general more even. I attached the UV to the white flasher in the shooter lane, but am finding it too annoying so I’ll attached it to Rudy hits which was my original thought.

Update... added the UV flasher to the white flasher in front of Rudy, it’s perfect!! Integrates really well and doesn’t overwhelm with constant and distracting flashes.

Still playing with colours and saturation but getting closer.
93ECCF33-454A-4A8F-8109-E72B880BDFC4 (resized).jpeg93ECCF33-454A-4A8F-8109-E72B880BDFC4 (resized).jpeg

#2268 3 years ago
Quoted from CLEllison:

I make my own Pinstadiums as well, but do have 2 “proper” sets. The UV flasher is awesome on my JP and even more so on AFM with the Alien Ship hit!!

#2269 3 years ago

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg
#2270 3 years ago

Hi, hoping someone here may have recently installed Flipper Fidelity speakers in FH. I'm following directions, and I am supposed to find a "single wire with a connector" in the backbox. I have a wire soldered together where I believe this connector should be.
Can anyone check their backbox and see if the black wire with a single connector is the wire coming off the left backbox speaker and heading down to the cabinet speaker?
Thanks for any help.

*Edit. I think I found my answer in this diagram posted in the gallery.
Screenshot_20201004-104201 (resized).pngScreenshot_20201004-104201 (resized).png

#2271 3 years ago

I am having trouble with my controlled lights on Funhouse if anyone is able to help. During gameplay 3 lights are stuck on, but during test almost every light is acting up.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-controlled-lights-help-please

#2272 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Hi, hoping someone here may have recently installed Flipper Fidelity speakers in FH. I'm following directions, and I am supposed to find a "single wire with a connector" in the backbox. I have a wire soldered together where I believe this connector should be.
Can anyone check their backbox and see if the black wire with a single connector is the wire coming off the left backbox speaker and heading down to the cabinet speaker?
Thanks for any help.
*Edit. I think I found my answer in this diagram posted in the gallery.
[quoted image]

J504-pin3 wire goes to the NEGATIVE terminal on the cabinet woofer, and a wire from that POSITIVE LUG on the woofer comes back up to the NEG lugs on the backbox speakers (which are essentially wired in parrallel). The other side of the backbox speakers (POSITIVE) has a single wire going to J505-pin2. Follow the diagram closely and you see the routing of wire.

#2273 3 years ago

Thanks for verifying!

#2274 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Thanks for verifying!

Keep in mind that J504 and J505 may have two wires on each shell, if someone has re-wired it over the last 30 years. Doing so is really not factory, but both needed pins are available on each shell and some folks may have used both pins to make the cabling 'look' more traditional. J504 goes to the cabinet with two wires, and J505 goes to the bcakbox with two wires. Again, this is NOT as wired from factory, but looks more connected to the electrical engineers in the house...

#2276 3 years ago

Anyone have the interactive clock mod sold by Mods Celtic?
ebay.com link: FUN HOUSE Pinball Interactive Motorised CLOCK Mod FUNHOUSE

Just wanted to get impressions and whether it syncs to the actual funhouse in game play time?

Thanks

#2277 3 years ago
Quoted from Bravebluerx:

ebay.com link » Fun House Pinball Interactive Motorised Clock Mod Funhouse
Just wanted to get impressions and whether it syncs to the actual funhouse in game play time?
Thanks

I may be wrong but I would say it would not sync with the time as it would either need to read the WPC BUS or have opto isolators and an Arduino to read the lamps on the clock to know what the time is.

#2278 3 years ago
Quoted from Bravebluerx:

Thanks

It does not sync. It will move under certain circumstances but it will not keep time with the game. That said, it is a neat mod and I’m glad I got it.

#2279 3 years ago
Quoted from schwism:

It does not sync. It will move under certain circumstances but it will not keep time with the game. That said, it is a neat mod and I’m glad I got it.

Thank you for the feedback, didn't hear back from the ebay seller, so very helpful. What conditions will make it move?

#2280 3 years ago
Quoted from Bravebluerx:

Thanks

I think its stand-alone. They are just using the Australian based 4Dsystems' round displays, like JJP does for WOZ. A fun gimick, but really just a blinking toy... no interaction with the game itself.

2 weeks later
#2281 3 years ago

If you've installed a Mirco pf in your game---how is it holding up?

I'm starting on a pf swap, and I'm struggling with how much mylar to put on it. The owner of the machine bought the full mylar protector for it, but I think this would diminish the look of a new pf. I'd add it to the pop bumper & kick-out areas, but not sure if it's needed everywhere?

And this will not be a home use game--it will see location play.

#2282 3 years ago
Quoted from djblouw:

I'm starting on a pf swap, and I'm struggling with how much mylar to put on it. The owner of the machine bought the full mylar protector for it, but I think this would diminish the look of a new pf. I'd add it to the pop bumper & kick-out areas, but not sure if it's needed everywhere?

I assume Cliffy protector for the scoop? Don't forget to add some mylar circles where the ball drops from the wire ramps and at the bottom of the stairs. Also, when applying mylar to the scoop area, try and look at where on the playfield the ball actually lands which is related to the shape of the scoop and varies slightly from machine to machine. (That said, it's usually just to the right of the 2-oclock on the clock, in the light blue section of the PF). You'll get wear there as well so a mylar circle at the point of initial contact can help.

#2283 3 years ago

I assume Cliffy protector for the scoop? Don't forget to add some mylar circles where the ball drops from the wire ramps and at the bottom of the stairs. Also, when applying mylar to the scoop area, try and look at where on the playfield the ball actually lands which is related to the shape of the scoop and varies slightly from machine to machine. (That said, it's usually just to the right of the 2-oclock on the clock, in the light blue section of the PF). You'll get wear there as well so a mylar circle at the point of initial contact can help.

Nah, cliffys on the ramps. Mantis on the scoops. Much cleaner appearance.

I already planned on the location specific mylar---but I don't really feel a full sheet is necessary over the entire pf.

But I want to hear from people that have done a swap and how theirs is wearing.

#2284 3 years ago
Quoted from djblouw:

Nah, cliffys on the ramps. Mantis on the scoops. Much cleaner appearance.
I already planned on the location specific mylar---but I don't really feel a full sheet is necessary over the entire pf.
But I want to hear from people that have done a swap and how theirs is wearing.

I just look at the old beat up playfield and apply mylar accordingly.

And put condoms on all the bare LED's.

#2285 3 years ago
Quoted from djblouw:

If you've installed a Mirco pf in your game.

I cringe hearing that name. The one I was sent was garbage. Holes drilled crooked and drilled so far off they caused post issues. Also saw one guy who routed his newly freshened up FH and after 3 months it looked like it had been routed for 6 years. Horrible. Mirco also told me that you absolutely have to use protectors because the clear WILL crack and chip. You'd think he'd include an instruction sheet with the new play field.
And I've seen several happy Mirco customers so take what I said as you will.

#2286 3 years ago
Quoted from CLEllison:

I cringe hearing that name. The one I was sent was garbage. Holes drilled crooked and drilled so far off they caused post issues. Also saw one guy who routed his newly freshened up FH and after 3 months it looked like it had been routed for 6 years. Horrible. Mirco also told me that you absolutely have to use protectors because the clear WILL crack and chip. You'd think he'd include an instruction sheet with the new play field.

I think its hit or miss with the Mirco playfileds.

Some are gorgeous, some need a lot of rework, maybe needing to be drilled better or re-cleared. Re-clearing isnt too bad on a new playfield (HEP does it on all of them). I agree that for the money you shouldnt have to do it, but a couple cans of spraymax 2K and its done.

People continuously send brand new playfields to Ron Kruzeman for clearing and key-line touch-ups.
Its just the state of things I guess.

I think its best to order from a US distributor in case you have problems.

Either way, Im just really happy to be able to get parts!

#2287 3 years ago
Quoted from CLEllison:

Yeah, I've had two of their pf's, on different games. One I had issues with, the other was perfect.

The one I have for this Funhouse seems pretty good. Clear looks smooth, it's hard, and everything "appears" to be correct.

With that said, maybe full mylar is best. Just seeing if anyone has one installed.

#2288 3 years ago
Quoted from djblouw:

Yeah, I've had two of their pf's, on different games. One I had issues with, the other was perfect.
The one I have for this Funhouse seems pretty good. Clear looks smooth, it's hard, and everything "appears" to be correct.
With that said, maybe full mylar is best. Just seeing if anyone has one installed.

The current run has little or no issues Jjsmooth has done 6 of them recently and they are all perfect.

PM him and he would know.

His work on Rudy heads is unsurpassed!

#2289 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

The current run has little or no issues jjsmooth has done 6 of them recently and they are all perfect.
PM him and he would know.
His work on Rudy heads is unsurpassed!

Great advice. Thanks.

And yes, his work on Rudy is impressive.

#2290 3 years ago
Quoted from djblouw:

Did mine a few years back. A few annoying issues (had to add a couple of holes) but other than that, it is holding up fantastic. Still looks perfect IMHO. I added mylar to the pops, where it lands coming out of the scoop and where it drops coming out of the steps ramp. The mylar I used is not a permanent adhesive, it's the same stuff Kruzman sells, so it's easy to remove/replace in the future.

While I get that there are occasionally some hit or miss issues with Mirco, overall I would say they are great for the most part (and of course, it's not like you can get a brand new FH PF elsewhere)

Doing a full overlay is overkill for HUO IMHO.

Edit: Guess I should learn to read, haha. I see this game will see location play. That's a tough one. If the whole overlay is not a total PITA to remove down the road, I would consider it.

#2291 3 years ago

Need help with "Lampshade" lamp. Played a game last night and noticed the lamp for the hallway was off. Swapped bulb, no luck. Took the lamp assembly off, and checked the wiring, looks good. Connector is connected under playfield. Figured I'd look over the manual this morning and cannot find the lampshade lamp anywhere, unless I'm looking for the wrong thing in the lamp matrix. It's not GI as the lamp goes off when Rudy goes to sleep.

What am I missing?

#2292 3 years ago
Quoted from Dewey68:

Need help with "Lampshade" lamp. Played a game last night and noticed the lamp for the hallway was off. Swapped bulb, no luck. Took the lamp assembly off, and checked the wiring, looks good. Connector is connected under playfield. Figured I'd look over the manual this morning and cannot find the lampshade lamp anywhere, unless I'm looking for the wrong thing in the lamp matrix. It's not GI as the lamp goes off when Rudy goes to sleep.
What am I missing?

Pretty sure it's g.i. and all the gi lights go out when he goes to sleep.

#2293 3 years ago

I think it is GI as the lower part of the backbox also goes off when rudy sleeps IIRC
You can check/confirm by testing the individual GI strings in the menu

#2294 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Pretty sure it's g.i. and all the gi lights go out when he goes to sleep.

Quoted from harig:

I think it is GI as the lower part of the backbox also goes off when rudy sleeps IIRC
You can check/confirm by testing the individual GI strings in the menu

Hey, I've only owned this pin for 8 years now, I'd think I'd notice something like that!

I guess that's why I can't find it in the manual! I'll look over the GI circuits and fuses tonight. Thanks to you both.

#2295 3 years ago

Hey all you cool Funhouse owners and fans out there, I've got a question. First I'll give you a little backstory/bio.

I've loved pinball since I was a kid, but I never learned the ins and outs of machines, and I'm the least mechanically inclined person out there, like I'm dangerous to myself with a screwdriver bad. Not a good combo for a pinball owner, I know. My only other game was a brand new Stern because I figured it would be the best solution for someone like me. But, a few months ago I took the plunge I'd always wanted to and bought my childhood (well teenage) favorite, Funhouse. A scary proposition for someone like myself to buy a 30 year old machine. I figured if something goes wrong I'll have a baptism by fire, or worst case pay someone to help me. So far so good though as I have a bunch of plays on this machine and haven't had any issues.

So when giving me advice (which I hope at least one of you will do), please feel free to provide instructions as if you are talking to a child or someone who you just feel sorry for. And please forgive me that I don't know most of the nomenclature either.

Issue that did pop up tonight seems relatively minor, but it does affect gameplay. When the Steps are open, I shoot the ball up the ramp and rather than going towards the Steps left plunger area, it just goes down the regular old ramp towards the left flipper. Seems that metal blade that directs the ball down either side is only moving about halfway, not far enough to direct the ball towards the Steps. How do I fix this?

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

#2296 3 years ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

Hey all you cool Funhouse owners and fans out there, I've got a question. First I'll give you a little backstory/bio.
I've loved pinball since I was a kid, but I never learned the ins and outs of machines, and I'm the least mechanically inclined person out there, like I'm dangerous to myself with a screwdriver bad. Not a good combo for a pinball owner, I know. My only other game was a brand new Stern because I figured it would be the best solution for someone like me. But, a few months ago I took the plunge I'd always wanted to and bought my childhood (well teenage) favorite, Funhouse. A scary proposition for someone like myself to buy a 30 year old machine. I figured if something goes wrong I'll have a baptism by fire, or worst case pay someone to help me. So far so good though as I have a bunch of plays on this machine and haven't had any issues.
So when giving me advice (which I hope at least one of you will do), please feel free to provide instructions as if you are talking to a child or someone who you just feel sorry for. And please forgive me that I don't know most of the nomenclature either.
Issue that did pop up tonight seems relatively minor, but it does affect gameplay. When the Steps are open, I shoot the ball up the ramp and rather than going towards the Steps left plunger area, it just goes down the regular old ramp towards the left flipper. Seems that metal blade that directs the ball down either side is only moving about halfway, not far enough to direct the ball towards the Steps. How do I fix this?

Rebuild the mech

#2297 3 years ago

Check its resting position as well and see if you can cheat it a little by resetting its resting position more to the right by adjusting it under the playfield.

Quoted from LeMansFan:

#2298 3 years ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

First, it sound like a pure mechanical issue, so no (expensive) electronics involved! Whew...

1. Try raising the playfield with power OFF and move the mechanism by hand. Does it move from the correct open to the correct closed position?
2. With game running, can you post two pictures of the gate: in the open and on the closed positions?

I suspect the post/diverter/gate mechanism is dirty or one of the parts is damaged or just loose. Due to its location, its one of the easier things on the machine to repair, but will take some diligence and care to establish what you have (See item #50 on page 2-35 in manual), buy any parts that are worn (if needed) and replace them properly. Start with just looking under the playfield and make sure everything on that gate assembly is tight, including the coil mounting brackets,

#2299 3 years ago

First, it sound like a pure mechanical issue, so no (expensive) electronics involved! Whew...
1. Try raising the playfield with power OFF and move the mechanism by hand. Does it move from the correct open to the correct closed position?
2. With game running, can you post two pictures of the gate: in the open and on the closed positions?
I suspect the post/diverter/gate mechanism is dirty or one of the parts is damaged or just loose. Due to its location, its one of the easier things on the machine to repair, but will take some diligence and care to establish what you have (See item #50 on page 2-35 in manual), buy any parts that are worn (if needed) and replace them properly. Start with just looking under the playfield and make sure everything on that gate assembly is tight, including the coil mounting brackets,

Thanks for your advice. With a friend helping me, we checked out the underside of the play field over the weekend. Strangly and somehow the pin that goes into the solenoid that controls the diverter gate (hope that makes sense, again I'm not completely familiar with all of the terms for these things), along with the screws that hold the pin and the spring had gotten loose and fallen into the cabinet. Got that put back together and tightened everything.

When put back together the diverter defaults to the position where it's diverting towards the steps (seems backwards but it didn't seem there was another way with the position of the pin in the solenoid). When running the solenoid test the diverter is able to move in one direction but not in the other (it just makes a sound like it's trying to move in the other direction but doesn't do anything). This makes me think that the solenoid is good, but something else isn't working properly. Does that make sense? What else should I check, or what do you think might be wrong?

Thanks again.

#2300 3 years ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

Thanks for your advice. With a friend helping me, we checked out the underside of the play field over the weekend. Strangly and somehow the pin that goes into the solenoid that controls the diverter gate (hope that makes sense, again I'm not completely familiar with all of the terms for these things), along with the screws that hold the pin and the spring had gotten loose and fallen into the cabinet. Got that put back together and tightened everything.
When put back together the diverter defaults to the position where it's diverting towards the steps (seems backwards but it didn't seem there was another way with the position of the pin in the solenoid). When running the solenoid test the diverter is able to move in one direction but not in the other (it just makes a sound like it's trying to move in the other direction but doesn't do anything). This makes me think that the solenoid is good, but something else isn't working properly. Does that make sense? What else should I check, or what do you think might be wrong?
Thanks again.

Its assembled wrong.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bethel Park, PA
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
Pinball Machine
$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
$ 22.50
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods
Boards
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
4,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfield, CT
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods
Pinball Machine
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 5,018 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 101.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-club/page/46?hl=lemansfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.