IMG_1537 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1385 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1624 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1625 (resized).jpeg
badnos (resized).jpg
IMG_5916 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9700 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9700 (resized).jpeg

There are 5,018 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 101.
#1201 5 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

What version do you have? I just tried it on mine and did it about 50 times and he never does it.
I get:
Ow
This is really starting to annoy me
That was no accident
Big Deal
What did I ever do to you
Stop it!
The first 5 are kind of random starting with Ow!, and then finally Stop it! seems to be at the same point the You Big Sausage is each time.
I have the batteries out of mine - getting ready to mod for nvram. I'll have to see if there is maybe some setting in the audits that maybe controls this.
Also...I never realized that was an opto. I thought it worked like a target switch on the lip

A bit of an educated guess: The way I understand it, the threshold for the Sausage Bonus starts at 9 hits, then increments each time it is awarded. This is reset when the high scores are reset. In other words: after a fresh reset, the first player to hit it gets it at 9, the next player at 10, etc. If your batteries are out, it may be the case that the game can't read or update the value, so it skips it. I dunno, like I said, educated guess.

Congrats on the NVRAM mod, by the way, that's a worthy upgrade!

#1202 5 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

Finally got around to seeing if i could get the Sausage bonus on my sample game, apparently it is in there!

Cool!

#1203 5 years ago
Quoted from Zennmaster:

A bit of an educated guess: The way I understand it, the threshold for the Sausage Bonus starts at 9 hits, then increments each time it is awarded. This is reset when the high scores are reset. In other words: after a fresh reset, the first player to hit it gets it at 9, the next player at 10, etc. If your batteries are out, it may be the case that the game can't read or update the value, so it skips it. I dunno, like I said, educated guess.
Congrats on the NVRAM mod, by the way, that's a worthy upgrade!

Interesting. I'll keep that in mind and try it again once it's done. It's more of a curiosity than anything. And yea, I just did my other 4 pins with nvrams. Saved this one for last since it will be the hardest.

#1204 5 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

What version do you have? I just tried it on mine and did it about 50 times and he never does it.
I get:
Ow
This is really starting to annoy me
That was no accident
Big Deal
What did I ever do to you
Stop it!
The first 5 are kind of random starting with Ow!, and then finally Stop it! seems to be at the same point the You Big Sausage is each time.
I have the batteries out of mine - getting ready to mod for nvram. I'll have to see if there is maybe some setting in the audits that maybe controls this.
Also...I never realized that was an opto. I thought it worked like a target switch on the lip

I will have to check the board, but i started that video about 5 hits to rudy in (so it was a good amount of hits to get there, which explains why i never noticed it, heh)

#1205 5 years ago

while i was in tweaking some adjustments, if this helps:

I will have to check the board, but i started that video about 5 hits to rudy in (so it was a good amount of hits to get there, which explains why i never noticed it, heh)

20180912_204820 (resized).jpg20180912_204820 (resized).jpg20180912_204823 (resized).jpg20180912_204823 (resized).jpg
#1206 5 years ago

[quoted image][quoted image]

My guess is that there are some versions out there that don't have it. I'm also curious if yours is really a sample or if someone changed the ROMS. I say this because of what I know about mine and it's production timing. It was the first one run to be sold..not a proto or sample and my serial number is lower than yours. I get this feeling that they may have had a bunch of leftover chips laying around and just threw in what was available early in the runs. I know for a fact they did that early in the production cycle with other odd parts as I had asked Pat Lawlor about it years ago due to how mine didn't match proto's or production machines.

0912182337 (resized).jpg0912182337 (resized).jpg0912182337a (resized).jpg0912182337a (resized).jpg

fh2 (resized).jpgfh2 (resized).jpg

#1207 5 years ago

Also, it looks like your ramps are immaculate! Do you know if they are original or replacements?

#1208 5 years ago

on another side note, just finished my restore (well, the bulk of it). And i am noticing if I hit a fast ball up the ramp when it comes down the right wireform (if it has enough speed, I'd say 50% of the time) it smacks the welded bracket for the switch, bounces off one of the star posts and then continues.
I swear it never did this before but its possible I just wasn't paying attention? Feels like this should be a smooth shot but if the ball is traveling fast I dont see how it could avoid hitting that bracket.
[quoted image]

I noticed the other side did not have this problem, so I just bent this one carefully to match and all is smooth now.

#1209 5 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Also, it looks like your ramps are immaculate! Do you know if they are original or replacements?

I was told when i picked this thing up that they were repro's that they swapped in a few years back. They polished up real nice though regardless.

#1210 5 years ago

Interesting: You appear to be running a production game ROM. I'm pretty sure P-6 was the last proto/sample version. You said earlier that most of your Sample stuff was gone, do you still have the System 11 sound board, or is that now WPC? I've been wondering if the Game ROMs were interchangeable. I know the sound ROMs aren't.

#1211 5 years ago
Quoted from Zennmaster:

Interesting: You appear to be running a production game ROM. I'm pretty sure P-6 was the last proto/sample version. You said earlier that most of your Sample stuff was gone, do you still have the System 11 sound board, or is that now WPC? I've been wondering if the Game ROMs were interchangeable. I know the sound ROMs aren't.

I believe so, this is what I got:

20180316_194021 (resized).jpg20180316_194021 (resized).jpg

edit: i know i know, i have the "move your battery off the board" kit, gonna install it when i do the LED OCD

#1212 5 years ago

[quoted image]
edit: i know i know, i have the "move your battery off the board" kit, gonna install it when i do the LED OCD

I don't know the boards by the looks, but I think if you have the system 11 (proto/sample) board you will have a volume knob on the left inside cabinet to adjust the volume, and your internal volume adjustment (in settings) doesn't actually do anything when you move it up and down.

#1213 5 years ago

yes that is a System 11 sound board.

#1214 5 years ago

[quoted image]

Yup, you've got the System 11 sound board (A-13971-5003) and the Sound Interface Board (A-13502).

And you're running Game ROM version L-2, which is not a prototype/sample ROM. That's great news, and makes sense. It seems likely that you may be able to run more current game ROMs as long as you stick with the proto sound ROMs. I don't suggest you do that, as it seems likely that at some point the game ROM will try to do something the sound ROM can't do. It seems less likely, though, that a new game ROM would damage anything.

Once the plumbers are done, and I can get my game into the basement, I'll try some experimenting, unless a brave soul wants to beat me to it.

By the way, that is one nice looking clean machine under the hood!

#1215 5 years ago

Anyone have any sling plastics for sale? I just need one. Ill double check but think I need the right one.

#1216 5 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Anyone have any sling plastics for sale? I just need one. Ill double check but think I need the right one.

I doubt you'll do much better than this:

http://bayareaamusements.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=GS-FH31-1-50003-2-SP

I needed both, and found a set here:

https://littleshopofgames.com/product/fun-house-sling-shot-plastics/

Hopefully they're out of the path of the hurricane.

It seems the current supply of Funhouse plastics is drying up quickly.

1 week later
#1217 5 years ago

A quick update: for those who were curious, it appears that it is completely possible to play updated GAME ROMs in a Sample game. Mine is currently running version L-4, and seems to be able to handle all the features.

However, the SOUND ROMs appear to require the genuine WPC Audio board, so the sample games with the System 11 boards will have to live with the Proto ROMs for sound. The official word is that they may cause damage, but I didn't test it out. The rest of the news is that I haven't been able to find anything missing between the proto sound ROMs and the L-2 production ROMs (at least as far as I could glean from Pinball Arcade).

Good news for me, as I seem to really be obsessed with the Sausage Bonus.

#1218 5 years ago

Does anyone have a this game on location? I am curious how it does and the pricing people are setting the game at.

#1219 5 years ago

Since i am finally getting around to learning this game... What happens when you hit all the STEP targets? I see they go dark and you can start over, but do you just get points? more for each time you complete it?

#1220 5 years ago

Since i am finally getting around to learning this game... What happens when you hit all the STEP targets? I see they go dark and you can start over, but do you just get points? more for each time you complete it?

Lights a spot on the STEPS ramp.

#1221 5 years ago
Quoted from Zennmaster:

A quick update: for those who were curious, it appears that it is completely possible to play updated GAME ROMs in a Sample game. Mine is currently running version L-4, and seems to be able to handle all the features.
However, the SOUND ROMs appear to require the genuine WPC Audio board, so the sample games with the System 11 boards will have to live with the Proto ROMs for sound. The official word is that they may cause damage, but I didn't test it out. The rest of the news is that I haven't been able to find anything missing between the proto sound ROMs and the L-2 production ROMs (at least as far as I could glean from Pinball Arcade).
Good news for me, as I seem to really be obsessed with the Sausage Bonus.

So the sample roms have the "you big Sausage'? I have sample game 71 and he doesn't say it. I also have the bridge between the WPC and system 11 sound board setup. I must have an updated rom? Or am I completely off on this? This whole thing is very interesting to me. I am curious why they decided to do away with it?

#1222 5 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

So the sample roms have the "you big Sausage'? I have sample game 71 and he doesn't say it. I also have the bridge between the WPC and system 11 sound board setup. I must have an updated rom? Or am I completely off on this? This whole thing is very interesting to me. I am curious why they decided to do away with it?

I think what it means is that the sample sound roms have the sound clip, but the sample game roms do not have the trigger for the bonus/sound clip. He's saying you can actually upgrade the game rom without issue which should get you the sausage bonus, but you cannot upgrade the sound rom (which in this case shouldn't matter for this specific item).

correct me if I'm not stating this correctly.

#1223 5 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I think what it means is that the sample sound roms have the sound clip, but the sample game roms do not have the trigger for the bonus/sound clip. He's saying you can actually upgrade the game rom without issue which should get you the sausage bonus, but you cannot upgrade the sound rom (which in this case shouldn't matter for this specific item).
correct me if I'm not stating this correctly.

You are stating it exactly correctly.

The original sample game ROMs don't have the logic for the Sausage Bonus included. It is possible to swap in a production game ROM, at least through version L-4 (I'll check and see if L-5 works), and get the Sausage Bonus and whatever other features may have been added. It's hard to peel apart the description of the various versions of the game ROM, as the documentation that I have been able to find is essentially a cumulative list of changes from the first version to the latest. It seems that version 9.xx added some Rudy movement and a light show, but for earlier iterations, it hard to tell what changes were made in each version.

Important note: this refers to the GAME ROM, not the SOUND ROMs. It seems that the production sound ROMs are still not compatible with the System 11 audio board that the sample games use. Definitely don't try to change the sound ROMs unless you REALLY know what you're doing (and if you REALLY know what you're doing, you probably know not to do it ).

#1224 5 years ago

I finally put the nvram in. Still no sausage bonus. Think it is safe to say it isn't in the sample/proto game roms.

Now I need to tear my trapdoor apart and see why it kicks so high.

#1225 5 years ago

Anyone think it is strange that you can have as many Steps attempts as you want? It's sortof like a skill shot but there's no penalty for missing any number of shots?

You only really get penalised if only lights 1 & 3 are flashing and you hit 2.

Not a big deal but thought maybe after 3 failed attempts the ball ought to get diverted out onto the playfield.

#1226 5 years ago

Fixed the trap door. The very bottom screw that holds the coil bracket to the entire thing was slightly loose allowing it to swivel when it went off.

#1227 5 years ago

Hey all, joined the club recently

A few questions, if anyone has had to deal with this:

1. when a ball ejects from the lock, it often bounces off the wall and falls down away from the flipper. Any ways to get it to hug the wall more?

2. When I shoot the ramp, sometimes on what feels like a perfect shot, the ball just stops somehow under the entry switch area and comes back down. I've seen a few other FH that do similar. Anyone dealt with this?

3. is there a way to set it so I don't have to relock balls if I drain at midnight?

4. when the ball comes out of the scoop and I hold up the right flipper, it bounces and rolls off the edge. Is there some way to adjust the scoop so that this doesn't happen?

IMG_20180922_162659 (resized).jpgIMG_20180922_162659 (resized).jpg
#1228 5 years ago

1. Never seen that myself, but I would check: do you have the right coil installed? (mine was replaced with no color or PN, or I would tell ya what I got) and check the lock mechanism itself, is it oriented correctly? Maybe could use some adjustment? (attaching a pic of mine taken when I was tearing it down)

2. There is a plastic piece that sits on top of the ramp (after the entrance sign), I had the same issue occasionally before rebuilding (there was a crack at the front of the plastic, so I know the ball was bashing it). The entrance itself must not have been smooth enough (maybe adjusting the screws at the entrance flap) in my case. If the ball is catching air when it hits the ramp, you'll have to figure out why.

3. I'm not knowledgeable enough to know (others will) but some how I doubt it.

4. If you loosen the screws holding the scoop on the bottom side, there should be some play to it. Move it slightly and tighten it back up.

Quoted from zacaj:

Hey all, joined the club recently
A few questions, if anyone has had to deal with this:
1. when a ball ejects from the lock, it often bounces off the wall and falls down away from the flipper. Any ways to get it to hug the wall more?
2. When I shoot the ramp, sometimes on what feels like a perfect shot, the ball just stops somehow under the entry switch area and comes back down. I've seen a few other FH that do similar. Anyone dealt with this?
3. is there a way to set it so I don't have to relock balls if I drain at midnight?
4. when the ball comes out of the scoop and I hold up the right flipper, it bounces and rolls off the edge. Is there some way to adjust the scoop so that this doesn't happen?
[quoted image]

20180312_200351 (resized).jpg20180312_200351 (resized).jpg

#1229 5 years ago

do you have the right coil installed?

Checked that, it's correct.

check the lock mechanism itself, is it oriented correctly? Maybe could use some adjustment?

maybe adjusting the disc slightly on the shaft would change how strongly it pushes?

There is a plastic piece that sits on top of the ramp (after the entrance sign), I had the same issue occasionally before rebuilding (there was a crack at the front of the plastic, so I know the ball was bashing it).

I was wondering if it might have been hitting that... I tried raising that piece up (since it seems like the purpose of those covering plastics is to keep the ball from airballing, getting it up high enough that the ball hits the bottom instead of the edge would seem to fix it), but even about 3/8" higher I still have the issue. My ramp entrance doesn't seem the smoothest but I can't see anything that might be mounted wrong.

4. If you loosen the screws holding the scoop on the bottom side, there should be some play to it. Move it slightly and tighten it back up.

What kind of movement do you think would help here? clockwise? counter clockwise? etc. or just wiggle it around until it does what you want?

#1230 5 years ago

1. Never seen that myself, but I would check: do you have the right coil installed? (mine was replaced with no color or PN, or I would tell ya what I got) and check the lock mechanism itself, is it oriented correctly? Maybe could use some adjustment? (attaching a pic of mine taken when I was tearing it down)
2. There is a plastic piece that sits on top of the ramp (after the entrance sign), I had the same issue occasionally before rebuilding (there was a crack at the front of the plastic, so I know the ball was bashing it). The entrance itself must not have been smooth enough (maybe adjusting the screws at the entrance flap) in my case. If the ball is catching air when it hits the ramp, you'll have to figure out why.
3. I'm not knowledgeable enough to know (others will) but some how I doubt it.

[quoted image]

As an aside how easy is it to remove the ramps to get the playfield to that state? Any gotchas to be aware of? Thanks in advance.

#1231 5 years ago
Quoted from Durzel:

As an aside how easy is it to remove the ramps to get the playfield to that state? Any gotchas to be aware of? Thanks in advance.

The switches on the ramps all unplug from below the playfield. Unplug and take out the ramps.

#1232 5 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

I was wondering if it might have been hitting that... I tried raising that piece up (since it seems like the purpose of those covering plastics is to keep the ball from airballing, getting it up high enough that the ball hits the bottom instead of the edge would seem to fix it), but even about 3/8" higher I still have the issue. My ramp entrance doesn't seem the smoothest but I can't see anything that might be mounted wrong.

update, I ended up just taking this clear plastic off completely, and my ramp rejects have disappeared completely. Not sure what was causing them, but because of the design of the ramp I don't think a covering plastic is really needed that much. Would be better if this plastic was simply extended down all the way to the switch cover, but oh well...

Quoted from zacaj:

What kind of movement do you think would help here? clockwise? counter clockwise? etc. or just wiggle it around until it does what you want

Noticed that part of the leftward movement off the flipper I was getting was actually due to the scoop ejecting the ball so far to the right that it glanced off the top edge of the sling. Adjusted it all the way the other way (so that it points more towards the middle, which is the opposite of my instinct) and now the ball comes to a trap reliably.

#1233 5 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Checked that, it's correct.

maybe adjusting the disc slightly on the shaft would change how strongly it pushes?

Thats what i was thinking, maybe adjust it slightly clockwise a little bit.

#1234 5 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

The switches on the ramps all unplug from below the playfield. Unplug and take out the ramps.

Steps ramp yes, for the main ramp you have to pull the diverter/rod out first.

#1235 5 years ago

Thats what i was thinking, maybe adjust it slightly clockwise a little bit.

If I make it any more clockwise it'll extend past the wall and I think a slow moving ball could get caught on it

#1236 5 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

If I make it any more clockwise it'll extend past the wall and I think a slow moving ball could get caught on it

When I say clockwise, I am looking down at it from the top of the PF (looking at it from where you would be adjusting it, bottom side, it would be counter clockwise). Also, I am purely talking about the shaft that holds the disk with the cutouts, not moving the whole mech.

Attached is a pic illustrating what I am thinking:

fh_lock (resized).jpgfh_lock (resized).jpg
#1237 5 years ago

When I say clockwise, I am looking down at it from the top of the PF (looking at it from where you would be adjusting it, bottom side, it would be counter clockwise). Also, I am purely talking about the shaft that holds the disk with the cutouts, not moving the whole mech.
Attached is a pic illustrating what I am thinking:[quoted image]

If you disc is that mushroomed out, I would also replace it.

#1238 5 years ago

I find giving the game a little shake as it ejects the locked ball will help it hug the wall instead of bouncing away from it, resulting in more reliable loop and Rudy shots.

#1239 5 years ago

I’ve got a question for those of you who have swapped your original playfield for a Mirco. Did you have to drill out the hole for the post I’ve circled on the attached picture?25B7AFF7-028C-4659-A26E-558C8F239AB0 (resized).jpeg25B7AFF7-028C-4659-A26E-558C8F239AB0 (resized).jpeg
How was the post held in place (Tee nut or lock nut)?
My original playfield appears to be messed up in this area, and I’m not entirely sure it was stock.

#1240 5 years ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

I’ve got a question for those of you who have swapped your original playfield for a Mirco. Did you have to drill out the hole for the post I’ve circled on the attached picture?[quoted image]
My original playfield appears to be messed up in this area, and I’m not entirely sure it was stock.

On my original and on my new mirco (i did not have to drill or tweak this hole surprisingly) it was/is held in place by a lock nut.

Edit: hold that, im reviewing my pics. Maybe I did have to drill the one through. Will post both in a sec

#1241 5 years ago

I’ve got a question for those of you who have swapped your original playfield for a Mirco. Did you have to drill out the hole for the post I’ve circled on the attached picture?[quoted image]

I drilled out my hole and used a locknut.

#1242 5 years ago

looks like i did have to drill out mine as well, see old VS new

fh_new (resized).jpgfh_new (resized).jpgfh_old (resized).jpgfh_old (resized).jpg
#1243 5 years ago

looks like i did have to drill out mine as well, see old VS new
[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks like I will have to drill mine out as well.

#1244 5 years ago

I drilled out the hole last night. I am finding that I can use a fresh drill bit and turn it by hand over a hole to scrape off the clear coat before I drill any holes. My post is not stock (the picture I used came off the internet), and is held in with a screw on the bottom. To help keep the hole straight, I drilled a smaller pilot hole first, and then went back and drilled my final hole.

Getting this new playfield put together is taking a lot longer that I thought it would. It doesn't help that lately I have only been able to work on it an hour or so at a time, as I am also trying to juggle my shop time between my FH and and repainting my Sorcerer cabinet.

#1245 5 years ago

I drilled out the hole last night. I am finding that I can use a fresh drill bit and turn it by hand over a hole to scrape off the clear coat before I drill any holes. My post is not stock (the picture I used came off the internet), and is held in with a screw on the bottom. To help keep the hole straight, I drilled a smaller pilot hole first, and then went back and drilled my final hole.
Getting this new playfield put together is taking a lot longer that I thought it would. It doesn't help that lately I have only been able to work on it an hour or so at a time, as I am also trying to juggle my shop time between my FH and and repainting my Sorcerer cabinet.

Slow and steady!

#1246 5 years ago

Have been told to run the drills in reverse to protect the clear when drilling.

#1247 5 years ago

No responses if anyone has Funhouse on location? I am thinking I will price it at $.50 straight up. I'll have a DBA in there also.

#1248 5 years ago

I had funhouse on location till it blew up. $.50 with a DBA

#1249 5 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

No responses if anyone has Funhouse on location? I am thinking I will price it at $.50 straight up. I'll have a DBA in there also.

I think that's more than fair. These $1+ machines make me cringe.

#1250 5 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

It's not my game, but there is one at the local barcade. They've got it at $.50. It's pretty beat-up looking, but sure plays nice, and the last time I was there it had a bit of a line waiting for it.

This would be my hesitation about putting a game like that on location: It seems very likely to see heavy wear. The paradox being that enough coin drop to make it worthwhile will put whole lot of miles on it in short order.

I'd love to be wrong about this, of course, but cherry Funhouses seem to be awfully rare.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
Led
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
5,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Haledon, NJ
$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 150.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop
Displays
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
Led
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 22.50
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
4,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfield, CT
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
Pinball Machine
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods
Boards
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods
Pinball Machine
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 5,018 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 101.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-club/page/25 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.