20240331_104306 (resized).jpg
20240329_172816 (resized).jpg
20240329_155815 (resized).jpg
DSCN7358 (resized).JPG
IMG_2472.gif
IMG_0823 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1603 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1604 (resized).jpeg
There are 5,094 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 102.
#751 6 years ago

I saw that one too, but really would prefer the "FunHouse" one.

I'll try the other one, maybe they have one kicking around.

Thanks for the heads up!! Dave

#752 6 years ago

I have one of these left: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1025-professor-pinball/01386-funhouse-custom-lamp-error-on-backside

I don't think I'll be making more (or it will be a long while before I do.)

#753 6 years ago

I just completed my playfield swap. The display and sound are working. There are no lights anywhere and none of the mechanical work. When I turn it off there is a flash of light from under the playfield. I labeled everything and think I put all the connections in the right places. Disappointed after all that work!

#755 6 years ago

Does anyone know if MoP are the Euro distributors? Can’t see it on their website yet

#756 6 years ago

FH now working! The ribbon cable was off by 1 pin.

#757 6 years ago

100% working with new playfield.

20171203_132146_resized (resized).jpg20171203_132146_resized (resized).jpg

#758 6 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

Liking that apron decal!

#759 6 years ago

That was on when I picked it up. Not sure where it came from. The picture does not look that great. Looks fantastic in person. The old playfield was really hammered!

#760 6 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

That was on when I picked it up. Not sure where it came from. The picture does not look that great. Looks fantastic in person. The old playfield was really hammered!

I've got one on mine as well. It's from arcade skin who's no longer around. It was pulled by PPS because they didn't have the rights to produce them. I'd hang on to that if I were you ! Enjoy your new playfield !

#761 6 years ago

Cool! I just spent a while doing some tweaks. Glad this is done. Thanks!

#762 6 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

Cool! I just spent a while doing some tweaks. Glad this is done. Thanks!

Glad you got it working. Santa is bringing me a Mirco FH PF so I'm going to start pulling all the parts together for my own swap. Any tips for someone attempting to do their first swap? (other than label and take a crap ton of pics)

#763 6 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

Glad you got it working. Santa is bringing me a Mirco FH PF so I'm going to start pulling all the parts together for my own swap. Any tips for someone attempting to do their first swap? (other than label and take a crap ton of pics)

You got the most important parts already, label and pics. You can't have enough pics, period. Expect to spend more than you expect, and more time than you expect.

I'm doing mine sometime after the holidays. I'm more nervous about the cab restore than the PF swap.

#764 6 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

When FH is done nice, it’s still of the best looking pins of all time. I just can’t see me ever selling mine.

#765 6 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

You got the most important parts already, label and pics. You can't have enough pics, period. Expect to spend more than you expect, and more time than you expect.
I'm doing mine sometime after the holidays. I'm more nervous about the cab restore than the PF swap.

Yeah, I am going to re-decal mine. just havent decided if I should do that first. there is one corner that needs fixin (that I know of) that I assume i can just use some bondo on. It will be a learning experience! (I will create a thread and post here, sure to be entertaining, haha)

#766 6 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

Yeah, I am going to re-decal mine. just havent decided if I should do that first. there is one corner that needs fixin (that I know of) that I assume i can just use some bondo on. It will be a learning experience! (I will create a thread and post here, sure to be entertaining, haha)

Fwiw, I plan on doing the cab first, then building and/or borrowing a couple of rotisseries to do the swap. My cab is pretty rough. Lots of gouges, holes, etc...

#767 6 years ago

Rotisseries would have been great to have. I used some folding tables. Take pictures from lots of different angles. I used different colored and numbered labels. One color for lights, one for coils, etc.. I tried to have parts for the things I thought would break but still had to do a few more orders during the rebuild. I am still adjusting things like the pops. It does look great when it lights up during Frenzy. Faster now and still a ball drainer!

#768 6 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

Rotisseries would have been great to have. I used some folding tables. Take pictures from lots of different angles. I used different colored and numbered labels. One color for lights, one for coils, etc.. I tried to have parts for the things I thought would break but still had to do a few more orders during the rebuild. I am still adjusting things like the pops. It does look great when it lights up during Frenzy. Faster now and still a ball drainer!

Yea I dont have access to a rotisserie (and I dont think I will be doing enough swaps to justify buying one) so I am probably just going to build some sort of simple jig/holder that the PF can easily rest on (on top of a folding table) in a fashion that is easy to flip it. But I have some time to stew, It's realistically going to be mid 2018 that I attempt this. Just too busy right now. I just wanted to get the PF while they were plentiful (have no idea how often Mirco runs these things) and this game is a keeper for me so it's one that I feel I will really enjoy doing.

#769 6 years ago

I could not find the 3" round post that goes behind the "T" target but did find a similar one at Marco. 02-4765-19. It is the right height but is slightly thicker. Better than the hex spacer. I also missed putting in the short metal spacer behind the 3" one. I do not think it has any purpose but the hole is there.

#770 6 years ago

Does anyone know how many blinking bulbs are in the backbox?

#771 6 years ago

All the bayonet styles blink, think it is 7. Can be converted to led.

#772 6 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Does anyone know how many blinking bulbs are in the backbox?

They have the larger holes,, just count. Stick with incandescent bulbs, they have a more random blink.

#773 6 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

They have the larger holes,, just count. Stick with incandescent bulbs, they have a more random blink.

Who stocks the incandescent blinkers? I haven't looked for a long time, I thought they were tough to find. What # are those bulbs?

Thanks, Dave

#774 6 years ago
Quoted from PinsOnly:

Who stocks the incandescent blinkers? I haven't looked for a long time, I thought they were tough to find. What # are those bulbs?
Thanks, Dave

I believe they are for sale at PBL; they have a small stock still available. they are kind of expensive -
I think it's these (verify first!):
http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3005

#775 6 years ago

Thanks!! I'll check them out. Appreciate the link!

#776 6 years ago

i replaced my blinkers with led color changers so i have some extra blue blinkers if anyone needs a few.

#777 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I believe they are for sale at PBL; they have a small stock still available. they are kind of expensive -
I think it's these (verify first!):
http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3005

Funhouse doesn't use those, they use the cheap455 bulbs

#778 6 years ago

This is what you need...

20171207_142248 (resized).jpg20171207_142248 (resized).jpg

#779 6 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

Funhouse doesn't use those, they use the cheap455 bulbs

Gotcha - sorry about that! Don’t order them!

#780 6 years ago

Oh! Cool! Thanks for the heads up!! I would have looked and counted first, but really appreciate the heads up!!

Thanks guys!!

#782 6 years ago

ok, my Mirco FH PF has arrived. Is there anything in particular I should be looking at or checking other than obvious shipping damage?

1 week later
#783 6 years ago

I would like to Join in. I bought my Funhouse around 2009 for $1,000 Couldn't pass it up. Have completed some work to it over the years. Plays great, but far from perfect shape. I am looking to rebuild the back box, looking for some side art. Just recently picked up a Corvette from the same guy, again for $1,000. Shopped it and off and running. I love these machines. I just hope to convince my wife that the kids toy room is actually mine and I need to get some more toys. The kids love them. I also purchased a Burger time Multicade. Happy for now, just need to get some more.

IMG_2043 (resized).JPGIMG_2043 (resized).JPG

IMG_0464 (resized).JPGIMG_0464 (resized).JPG

IMG_0467 (resized).JPGIMG_0467 (resized).JPG

#784 6 years ago

Not a member of this club (unfortunately), but I thought you guys might get a kick out of the trailer for the new Insidious movie. Rudy makes an appearance!

Go to the 1:55 mark!

#785 6 years ago

I played funhouse for the first time at Indiana beach in the early 90’s And had looked for one since then. Now That i got one i am hooked. Now just need more. I have learned a lot. If you can build cars you can build pins. I’m in.

#786 6 years ago

Edit: never mind.

#787 6 years ago

Here is my Funhouse. I finished its restoration on the 23rd of April and my son was born on the 25th of April! (that's why I was late to post pictures)

I restored it to the Maximum: I even bought the original NOS keychains, promo plastics, handbook, manual, stickers.... etc. I even kept the original shipping wood block and have kept a record of every little piece of plastic, screw, plate etc in a book contained inside the cabinet.

I detest modifications. I feel the need to vomit when I see mods installed in a pinball machine. This machine is true to its factory state, except for LEDs which are necessary for lower power consumption.

Sorry for low res. photos, I will post new ones when I finish moving to our new home

IMG_3990.JPGIMG_3990.JPGIMG_3991.JPGIMG_3991.JPGIMG_3992.JPGIMG_3992.JPG

#788 6 years ago
Quoted from provato:

Sorry for low res. photos, I will post new ones when I finish moving to our new home

Why don't you share picts with game on, lighted up?

#789 6 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Why don't you share picts with game on, lighted up?

I will soon enough. Right Now the game is packed and folded because I'm moving to a new location. I have a video though from when I was still fixing some things on the game...here you are:

#790 6 years ago

Ah... so much better & brighter. Very Nice game indeed!

#791 6 years ago

Nice restoration!

#792 6 years ago

Anyone have a spare working CPU? Acid damage has finally taken its toll and cab switches no longer work on mine. Wanted to ask here before buying a rottendog as Iike to try and keep things original if possible.

#793 6 years ago

I was interested in rebuilding my back box. Is this something any of you have done before? I am talking about building one from scratch. Also need some side stickers for the back box. Any thoughts out there?

#794 6 years ago

Cleaning the coy with 50/50 vinager and water,fix same problem in my TZ

1 week later
#795 6 years ago

The 2 middle buttons work moving the volume up & down but will not when I want to do tests with the same buttons. Any ideas why? Thanks

20171231_195601 (resized).jpg20171231_195601 (resized).jpg

#796 6 years ago

Ok.. this is strange. My Terminator 2 is doing the same thing... will only do book keeping.

#797 6 years ago

Gearing up for my PF swap (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-my-first-restoration-help-me-not-botch-this)

And I am sorting out ramp flaps, one thing that always bugged me when I got my FH is the left steps ramp entrance. The previous owner mylar'd it down for some reason.

20171230_201451 (resized).jpg20171230_201451 (resized).jpg

Any chance someone could take a pic of the same spot on thiers so I can compare? No rush.

#798 6 years ago

20180101_161207 (resized).jpg20180101_161207 (resized).jpg

#799 6 years ago

Played on a real FH for the first time in ages Friday night. Lights were out on the lower PF, making it hard to see the ball on the flippers. Played perfectly otherwise. Rudy did it on purpose!

#800 6 years ago

Thanks for the pic. very helpful.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Haledon, NJ
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.50
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bethel Park, PA
$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

There are 5,094 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 102.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-club/page/16 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.