right lane switch 2 (resized).jpg
IMG_1554 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1551 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1552 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1550 (resized).jpeg
20240225_174730 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

16 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #37 Promo video Posted by unigroove (2 years ago)

Post #38 Preorder link for PPS Posted by PPS (2 years ago)

Post #121 Promo photos Posted by Pedretti_Gaming (2 years ago)

Post #672 Review and instructions from an early adopter Posted by pinballonthemark (2 years ago)

Post #693 Gameplay video 1 Posted by UVAJED (2 years ago)

Post #694 Gameplay video 2 Posted by stumblor (2 years ago)

Post #716 Gamplay video 3 and 1.0 gameplay video Posted by AMSNL (2 years ago)

Post #1116 Ramp Switches - Important checks for 2.0 to work correctly Posted by UVAJED (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pedretti_gaming.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 2 years ago

https://fb.watch/9jIjLYmhwA/

Yes it's official!

Full reveal is FRIDAY!! Stay Tuned!

#17 2 years ago

Thursday we will post something exclusive here about the concept of the new game!

STAY TUNED!

#70 2 years ago

We are receiving a lot of comments, emails and compliments.
Thanks a lot to everyone!
Yes pinsound shaker is going to be support and sold as a optional.

#79 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

So, I am very intrigued by this, but I have questions.
I wouldn't be interested in re-kitting my system, but I'm assuming the primary pieces that give you the 2.0 are things that are interchangable?
Secondly - any info regarding the early Funhouses with Sys-11 and if they are compatible?

Our kit is plug and play, no soldering or permanent changes required on your game!
It's super easy and takes 1h (or less) for installation.
Yes is available system 11 version, have only a few differences in connection etc.

You ask because you want a T-shirt with your kit?

#121 2 years ago
M74A0730 (resized).jpgM74A0730 (resized).jpgM74A0744 (resized).jpgM74A0744 (resized).jpgM74A0795 (resized).jpgM74A0795 (resized).jpgM74A0799 (resized).jpgM74A0799 (resized).jpgM74A0843 (resized).jpgM74A0843 (resized).jpg
#124 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Those are great pics! The backglass actually looks better in that pic than the original photo... It may grow on me the speaker panel and display are just amazing.
Now can you quit playing on the computer and get this kit to my house!

Soon...

#171 2 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

If they are a few weeks from release I'm guessing they have a game that plays. An actual gameplay video along with the announcement would have alleviated a bunch of this speculation regarding features.

Hello!
We have more than one game working!
As write before we are waiting WMS approval for start post everything and send out kits!
Game in the announcement is one of the working games at our place.

#172 2 years ago

Translite is the same size as original.
As write before everything is reversible, no changes on the machine.
We studied everything for be easy to install and reversible if needed.

2 weeks later
#306 2 years ago

NEWS!
We are getting there!
Next week we are going to show game-play and send out first kits! ⏱
Sneak peak..

IMG_2960 (resized).jpegIMG_2960 (resized).jpeg
#311 2 years ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

Wow great news - where will game play be shown?

YouTube, our Facebook, some pinball media like Pinball magazine...

#345 2 years ago

We had a visitor...
Gameplay video is coming

received_624303872347823 (resized).jpegreceived_624303872347823 (resized).jpeg

received_439874490969219 (resized).jpegreceived_439874490969219 (resized).jpeg
#379 2 years ago

Hello Guys!
With this video we want to show the mood of the 2.0(not a horror game)
New code have a lot of nostalgic Easter eggs and a lot of stuff from 80/90
This version played is an early version (beta tester version have a lot of implementation)
We are working hard for improve and make the game a success like the original Funhouse.
I'm taking note of all the suggestions and critics because we care about the community and we love Funhouse like everyone here.

#383 2 years ago

My bad mistake, we upload a not sync video (wrong one)

We re-upload the correct video:

#386 2 years ago

I'm so sorry, I personally made that mistake..
Thanks for all the email!

#393 2 years ago

I think within 10 days we are going to have plenty of videos from beta testers.

Next week we can make a video for answer to some requests.
I have to play more games on it

#405 2 years ago

Are Rudy's eyes moving and follow the bal like original game?
Yes sure!
When Rudy is hit by the ball is detected by the game?
Yes sure and there is an animation, sound fx and callout for it. Like original game.
Are callouts "a lot" like the original game?
Yes
Why the 2.0 is not copying more the original game?
FH original game is like fine art, we had to take inspirations and make something slightly different. If we copy it we was going to fail.
In our kit you can play original game and FH2.0, it's a super combo.
Are all the shots, switch, holes, ramps etc used in the 2.0 game?
Yes sure
Monday I reply to all the request for become beta tester!

2 weeks later
#495 2 years ago
Quoted from PNE7:

Just curious if any other Pinsider has received and installed the Funhouse Rudy’s Nightmare upgrade kit, and if so: Where do You/will You publish Your scores here on Pinside (can only find the original FunHouse game) under the headline “Machines”. Guess I this time was lucky to live in Europe and got a very fast delivery from Free Play in Sweden. https://www.free-play.se/produkter/flipperspel/funhouse-rudys-nightmare-kit.html Especially since I normaly isn’t an early adaptor.

There are other pinsider...

1 week later
#563 2 years ago

Hello to everyone!

Sorry Lopa but I don't follow you... Pedretti didn't asked a penny or open a "Rush" for buy limited sport etc.
The whole project is paid by us not with preorders money. IF you paid money are not here.
We just said the project is true, we are working on it and we are going to finish in the end of December.
I speak clearly and honestly always. We send monthly newsletters to distributors... If there are problems about lead time etc ask to they.
We are on 14th of Jan and (with a delay of 1month) we can say kit are approved and at the final stage (code wise)
Our company is working hard and daily on the project to provide kits as a reasonable price and the best experience from day one.

No, we are not going to have a stereotype Italian voice, CALLOUTS are made by MARC SILK well-know voice actor (He Made TMNT Stern too).

Next week Beta testers are going to upload videos pictures etc.. Patience a little more.
I think is fair wait 1Month more for have a better product from day one.
We choose to work with Pinsider Beta testers because we care about community.

1 week later
#624 2 years ago

Yep! Something great is going to happen!
Game play video is going to happen after the "Beta tester dream team approval"!
Stay tuned!

1 week later
#736 2 years ago

Hello to Everyone!

I reply to some Questions related to game-play videos:

- All the targets and switches have their dedicated sounds + some "Easter eggs sounds"

- All the playfield in 2.0 game is used and integrated in games. Or like the right lower scoop have their mini game.

- These videos are for showing the game atmosphere and how much effort we put in.

- Kit is super easy to install and Pinsound Shaker is plug and play.

- 1.0 game shaker have the excisting shaker code , 2.0 game have his shaker code.

- Game is structured for be funny and playable for every kind of player, Casual players have their 2ball multi-balls and so cool and "easy" satisfaction. "PRO" player have a lot lot to do before defeat Evil Rudy. 2.0 game is pure fun and full of things to do and stuff to discover..... Cuckoooo

- We have more than 200 Callouts in the 2.0 game

- Rudy always react to the ball hit, in a good or evil way...

- Now we are focused to make the 2.0 near perfection, for UPGRADE to the 1.0 we have time...

#758 2 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

I admire the technical achievements of this project, but it's lacking in the design and creativity department, which is what some of the other criticisms are implying.
It's nice that they're doing their best to incorporate feedback from beta testers, but it's too late to fix the fundamental problems. This was announced as being about a month away from release. The beta testing is for refinements and debugging. It's disingenuous to -now- say they're doing their best to make the best product and make everyone happy. That development process may have worked if you had a creative genius on the team. Absent that, feedback should have been solicited in the concept and design phase. Genius may have been solicited by collaboration.
Here's an example. Someone decided, "let's have a video mode". What do we get? Choosing left and right paths through an animated sequence. Really? That's the best you can come up with? This is below average creativity. Let's think for a brief minute, about the "group collaboration" thought. There's actually already threads on pinside about what video modes are favorites. If you can't think of something new and unique, at least do the obvious and immitate one of the more loved ones, and tune it to the theme and plot.
The modes seem similarly unimaginative, as far as the pinball play that completes them. You could apply the same thought experiment I did above.
I don't think the chosen plot lends itself to a world-under-glass as well as some alternatives might have.
I don't like the voice. I don't like the voice being used for mundane purposes like continually indicating the minutes or points awarded. The impact of the interactivity is lost. Rudy's charisma is gone.
I'm still tempted to buy it, hoping that the community might be able to fix some of the short-comings, and like any pinball and FunHouse fan, I love the idea of an enhanced sequel. But the way it is now, I will always look at it, and shake my head at the thought of what could have been. So I'm not going to let myself buy it. Maybe if there's significant development, I'll pick it up later.
I think this is still going to be a success regardless, but it's going to be a success in the worst way: by riding the momentum of the success of the original FunHouse. Everyone wants to have a sequel, just like when Hollywood makes a hugely successful blockbuster movie. You'll always be able to cash in at least once regardless if it lives up to the original. Even if it's far from it. In this case, this is really far from the pinball perfection FunHouse was when it came out, and a game that good, deserves an appropriately outstanding sequel.
As someone mentioned, Williams showed their magic touch in design and creativity. It's a huge ask for a complete newcomer to achieve that on their first at bat. It might have been wise to cut their teeth on a more mid-tier title from the era. Something that's a lot easier to improve on, something that isn't viewed as a masterpiece that's going to be difficult to live up to.

I personally read carefully your opinion/post and in conclusion I can't disagree more about this.

Reading you post I personally feel you haven't look at out videos or have read the game explanation.

But thanks for take time for write your ideas and thoughts about the project.

#759 2 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

The charm is not there. Williams came up with magic when they brought Rudy to life. He is a lovable antagonist who has a certain way with not just words, but inflection and soul. And the music is engaging, entertaining and fun.
2.0 lacks most of that.
The video mode is terrible.
Rudy has no personality.
The music is a real let down.
That sling squeaker...oh no
I thought a modern Funhouse would be cool, but it just makes me want to play an original (without the large display and fake billboard)

Fortunately our kit is easy reversible!
But I'm more than sure no one is going to do it.

I think a lot of people here want a perfect copy of the original Funhouse, but that is not our mission.
We want to have a renewed game with 2 great game in it: Original Funhouse + Funhouse 2.0
2 games in one great deal.

I don't want to convince you, If you don't like don't buy it. Super easy.

2 weeks later
#896 2 years ago

It was a long journey, but now something exciting is going to happen...
Kits are at the final stage,professional packaging takes time but it's a parts of the customer experience.
Monday our website is online too.
Call your distributor for availability.

IMG_20220218_124500.jpgIMG_20220218_124500.jpg
#897 2 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

I’ve had so many people come into my location asking if and when we are getting 2.0. Seems like the word is getting out (probably Facebook) to even casual players.

If our kit helps go get more people involved and interested in this marvelous hobby, it's a great success.
Keep us posted about that.

#909 2 years ago

It's starting!

IMG_20220222_182229 (resized).jpgIMG_20220222_182229 (resized).jpg
#911 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Nice! Quit typing and start shipping!

Here is 7.30 PM we are close

We worked hard on packing!

1 week later
#963 2 years ago

Here we go again.
We are sending out kits daily

Here you can find the latest game update:
https://www.pinballremakes.com/downloads/

How to do it?
Format your USB FAT32 ---> Copy on it this game code. That's all..

IMG_20220226_124745 (resized).jpgIMG_20220226_124745 (resized).jpg

#980 2 years ago

svendmute
In top of the PinSound you can see a small SanDisk USB stick.
Power off your game.
Disconnect it, connect to your pc, format it to Fat32 and copy on it new code file.
Install again USB stick in top of Pinsound
Power on your game.
Install the new game code takes 5min

#982 2 years ago
Quoted from svendmute:

Ahh this makes sence. The instructions are little unclear on how to install the new code. Maybe they should add this instruction to their homepage.
Thank you for cleaing this up.

Yes are going to be upload Monday on our website.
Thanks!

#1049 2 years ago
Quoted from boustrophedonic:

So here's what the screens look like. A reboot doesn't seem to help.[quoted image][quoted image]

Hello!

Please check carefully if your HDMI cables are connected correctly.

Thanks

#1051 2 years ago

Please check this hdmi too

IMG_20220309_160029 (resized).jpgIMG_20220309_160029 (resized).jpg
#1053 2 years ago

The connector on the left goes to the mini display and the connector on the right goes to the main display. Is this correct?[quoted image]

Yes you are right, you can do a test switching these 2 cables.

#1055 2 years ago

I think this is correct.[quoted image]

switch back the 2HDMI cables.

We Can do a test with this HDMI, from left to right

#1057 2 years ago
Quoted from bsbdmd83:

For those of us with a deposit at PPS, how do we know when it will be our turn?

I can only says we are sending big volumes of kits to US distributors, PPS is going to send out emails sooner, I'm sure.

#1059 2 years ago
Quoted from jonahk:

Hello all,
We received an early version of the upgrade kit but have been doing some massive cabinet and playfield refurbishing in the mean time so we are only just now getting to the actual install.
Where can I grab the latest version of the code? I believe I saw a post that .85 is current?
Thanks!

Hello!

here you can find Installation instructions: https://www.pinballremakes.com/how-to/

Here you can find the latest game code: https://www.pinballremakes.com/downloads/

Thanks
Andrea

#1082 2 years ago

Here you can find how to install the kit and the game code update:

https://www.pinballremakes.com/how-to/

You can find a super cool video too!

Thanks

Andrea

#1094 2 years ago

Early kits goes out with a 1.5mt long Hdmi cable for minis display.
Now we put a 2mt long cables in it.

#1095 2 years ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

Took me all day. Mirrored radcals. New side rails. Rudy 2.0. New back box too. Anyone else having really long load times?
[quoted image]

Outstanding game here! Epic!
We are working on load time.
Did you find some of the multiple Easter egg we put in the game?
A lot of mentions to 80/90 movies and videogames..

1 week later
#1118 2 years ago
Quoted from Mtg381:

Just received my shipping notification from Coin Taker!

Exciting! You are going to join the club soon!

#1119 2 years ago

After a lot of request about instruction cards, manuals etc

We are proud to announce that we are going to upload the Apron instruction card to our Website and every customer can download it for FREE.

A short manual "How to Play" is going to be available in 10 days... obviously everyone can download it for FREE from our website.

#1166 2 years ago
Quoted from Guidotorpedo:

Paid my balance from planetary yesterday but it sounds like the kits are not at planetary yet, the way the email was worded.

PPS is getting a big shipment of kits these days.
Unfortunately the shipping situation is very very bad now, due to this we decide, in agreement with PPS, to deliver kit to they with DHL fast shipment.
It's expensive but they have a great service.

#1209 2 years ago
Quoted from canea:

Just a little shout-out to those involved in making this happen. There's A LOT that went into this kit, from the code and animations to all the assorted parts to the final packaging. It really feels like a labor of love and I can't imagine that at 2K a kit anyone got rich off this project. So, nice work Pedretti and everyone else involved. My rickety Funhouse thanks you.
It's going to be interesting watching these get dropped into a bunch of 30 year old machines and the problems that come up. I had a few but it was all just connectors or because I'm an idiot, but I can see some real issues popping up depending on how fat yer thumbs are or how touchy your game is.
I also thought everyone was kind of offbase for wanting an autoplunger, but yeah... I get it now. Looking forward to that someday!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for your honest and kind review!
We worked hard for make it happen, and we worked hard for make this kit at an affordable price. A lot of passion and hard work!
We want to give something "unique" at this price tag to the community, something rich not crap plastic.
Our real PLUS is our beta tester dream team!

IMG_20220311_125519 (resized).jpgIMG_20220311_125519 (resized).jpg
#1234 2 years ago
Quoted from mikeflan:

Something that i noticed that wasn't a bug but annoying was the countdown to one of the modes started at around 40 seconds but held the ball for a solid 10 seconds counting down and talking before releasing. I was like "spit out the damn ball." I guess this was by design, but... poor design. Either don't have the countdown start or release immediately.

Hello @mikeflan!
Thanks for your feedback! We are looking into it.
Today we release the new game code update!

#1237 2 years ago
Quoted from canea:

Is the rollercoaster too hard or is that just me? I've never made it past the first choice, I just die lol. Seems like you'd need some seriously fast reflexes for that. Also, not really a bug, but if you hit the flippers during the rollercoaster explanation (I'm always automatically double tapping trying to skip animations), it counts that as your choice and it's instant game over when the mode starts. I thought someone mentioned that "no bonus flips" wasn't possible on this game, but maybe could the flippers be deactivated during rollercoaster? Are flippers usually deactivated for video modes? Just a thought.
Nice job making Rudy respond in ways specific to the mode btw - What the duck is wrong with you? Who threw that bottle? Those are really well done.

and if you finish it you can see a new world.......

#1241 2 years ago

NEW GAME CODE UPDATE!

Here you can find instructions about how to install it:

https://www.pinballremakes.com/how-to/

Thanks!

#1244 2 years ago
Quoted from jonahk:

Excellent. Heading to location to install this now.
Our game has been earning extremely well since we put it on location, despite a few of the bugs. Have been looking forward to this update and so have our players.
Are there release notes available somewhere with the changes?
Thanks!

Thanks a lot for your feedback! That's a great news!
Yes we are going to write here a list of changes and fix

Thanks

#1245 2 years ago
Quoted from Zukidog:

I've been documenting some 'things to look for' prior to installation, and 'troubleshooting' notes as this thread has progressed. Is there a comprehensive list somewhere, or could one of the forum editors link to a few more key posts for others that will soon be going through the installation process for this kit? The main installation is nicely laid out on pinballremakes.com, but it might be beneficial to have a pre-installation checklist. I just looked over my machine yesterday and had two of the switches on the steps ramp swapped - never noticed it before and figured i was in the clear, at this point, it's happened to so many machines that I feel as if the factory didn't really care where those switches went when populating the playfields.
long story short - post #1116 would be helpful as a keypost.

This is a great input, 90% of the problems comes from machine existing problems.
We can make a sort to list of most common problems and how to solve it.

#1317 2 years ago
Quoted from jonahk:

I need to give a shoutout to UVAJED and all of the amazing support he's been giving me (and the rest of this community) over the last few weeks.
Rudy's Nightmare got ordered the moment it was announced and it turns out we have one of if not THE very first kits. This came with some issues being so early on in the production process but UVAJED has walked us through each step of the process with detailed instructions to address our issues. This wasn't just game code updates, but firmware updates and even updating the OS on the pin sound board. All the while being very fast to respond
Our game has been on route for 3 weeks and despite the hiccups its been a huge hit with our players. The coin box is nice and heavy every week and people keep coming back for more. Now that we have the ability to switch between versions I think some of the hardcore Rudy fans are going to be even happier. But there is a growing fan base for the Nightmare code, especially now that people are figuring out Nightmare multi ball and the big scores that come from the trap door/rudy combo.
I work with a lot of developers in my day job, and this level of communication and support is exceptionally rare. Making pinball is hard. It takes a certain type of crazy to even begin a project like this let alone support the various levels of insanity that encompass the owner/operator community.
Pedretti_Gaming - you're lucky to have someone like UVAJED on your team. Whatever you're paying him, it's not enough
Looking forward to the next update!

Thanks for your feedback about the game on route! It's great hear the game is "making" money.
We have an amazing Beta Tester team, UVAJED is one of our assets for sure.

1 week later
#1448 2 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

So further inspection the white yellow wire on connector 212 was not fully in.
Put that in and all the coils are now working in 2.0 !!!!!
Just like everyone else want to thank you for your help and fantastic customer service.
I already can tell this upgrade gameplay is amazing.
Can’t wait to recieve the second kit I ordered to install on the funhouse at our pizzeria.
[quoted image]

That's a great news!
Every Pizzeria deserve a Funhouse2.0 Rudy's nightmare!
Enjoy your game!

#1478 2 years ago

After the huge success of our kit we are pleased to present our Alternative limited BACKGLASS for Funhouse2.0 Rudy's Nightmare!
LIMITED TO 200 UNITES WORLDWIDE!
Soon available here: https://www.pinballremakes.com/negozio/
And in our distributors shops!

Funhouse2_Alt_Translite (resized).pngFunhouse2_Alt_Translite (resized).png
#1491 2 years ago

Hello guys!

Look at these super detailed instructions about "how to play" Funhouse 2.0 Rudy's Nightmare!

https://www.pinballremakes.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/FH2-game-instructions.pdf

Thanks to our Guru UVAJED

1 week later
#1527 1 year ago
Quoted from Rapzilch:

This is what happens when I turn the game on
I reseated all of the connections and it does the same thing
Any ideas?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Hello!
Please check better the connections, USB cable from Pinsound to FAST looks wrong.

HDMI looks are not connected correctly you have to swap the 2 connectors on top of Pinsound and try again.

If your problem persist you can contact your distributor directly or open a ticket here:

https://pedrettigaming.freshdesk.com/support/home

Thanks

Andrea

#1552 1 year ago

Hello!

Instruction cards are available and you can download for free here:

Last one is empty you can add your contents.

1 month later
#1651 1 year ago
Quoted from mikeflan:

So the update has not worked for me at all. Game boots with .88 code showing on screen but when the selection screen comes up, a bong hits and "CPU CONNECTION ERROR" flashes. End result is I cannot select a game. I've tried reseating all connectors, even though I only removed the USB drive, but nothing changes.
[quoted image]

Hello!

This pop up means missing connection between Pinsound and FAST pcb

Check the USB cable between these 2 pcbs.

Thanks
Andrea

#1654 1 year ago
Quoted from mikeflan:

I reseated all cables but I'll try it again. Here's a pic of the update.
[quoted image]

Format your USB, put in the game code 0.88 again and redo the Update.

Test it and let me know.

#1694 1 year ago
Quoted from Mageek:

Note to Pedretti_Gaming , why not just leave the code as a .code file on your website? The compressed .rar is not much smaller than the .code file so not saving a lot of storage. It seems it would save some people some grief.

Hello there!

We tried but our service provider didn't recognize the file format.
They force us to make a Zip file.

We are trying other solutions for future.
Thanks!

1 month later
1 month later
#1927 1 year ago
Quoted from bkaelin:

My game is stuck in an infinite loop. See video here:
I believe all of the cables are properly connected. I have tried re-seating cables, and even installed a new ribbon cable between the MPU and power driver boards. When booting up, the light on the sound card goes from white, to blue, and then eventually to green. Look at 1:00 to see the system recycle. I didn't hook up the cable to the sub in the cabinet yet, but everything else is hooked up. BTW, I tried to submit a ticket to Pedretti, but it won't let me log in to the system to check on my ticket, even though I registered my email.

Hello!

We get your ticket and we replied (Shawn), if you have problem in registering your email or login to our service let us know.

Thanks!

#1931 1 year ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Is there any release notes on versions? I currently have 0.88 and will update if needed. I don't see where the updates can be downloaded or the release notes on what was added. I am enjoying the 2.0 so far but there's a lot missing still (including a ton of adjustments). I do like that it has virtual locks though I know it was changed recently
My one complaint is allowing a ball to sit in the shooter lane while players rack up points. Its a free trapped ball ... it should somehow shut off scoring after a few sec or at least bump it down 50%+ to entice a player to plunge

Looks like your are going to be super happy when the next game code is going to be release.

#nomorevirtuallock

2 months later
#2134 1 year ago

Hi Yes it have a fix on a bug.
Slam tilt bug

Quoted from joshwiseman:

Is this a new code or the .99 from a few weeks ago?

3 weeks later
#2174 1 year ago
Quoted from NCBill:

Just curious if Pedretti can give any sense of how they are doing fulfilling the back orders from their main distributors. I know the distributors can't really give us an ETA, but a sense of back order status might give us a clue when we might see something. (My particular order/deposit is with Cointaker.) Many thanks for any information.

Thanks for your question!
We do not have a shortage of parts of any kind. We are still sending kits weekly to many distributors, and to our direct customers.
We do not have back orders at the moment. We are not saying that the distributors don't have a list of orders etc, I'm saying we sent out everything ordered from distributors in the last 6-months.
If you are in line for a kit, contact your distributor and ask for your ETA.

#2175 1 year ago

Yes topper is coming...

Topper_Pack_Funhouse (resized).pngTopper_Pack_Funhouse (resized).png
2 weeks later
#2206 1 year ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

Anyone know the price?

Check here:

You can find distributors website links in video description.

#2218 1 year ago

Some pictures of the topper!

We are continuing sending game kits to every of our distributors.
Thanks to everyone for the support!!

318271515_878476503323629_3519258374219007601_n (resized).jpg318271515_878476503323629_3519258374219007601_n (resized).jpg318294586_454734909964376_4832864611137957266_n (resized).jpg318294586_454734909964376_4832864611137957266_n (resized).jpg318448253_839207620629985_7473581651831646850_n (resized).jpg318448253_839207620629985_7473581651831646850_n (resized).jpg
1 week later
#2226 1 year ago
Quoted from goggleloy:

Help needed, installed the 2.0 kit this past weekend and went to update the software and now the screen is saying no usb found. anyone have any suggestions?
thanks
If anyone could put the updates on a new SD and USB it would be so much easier for me. Not that computer savy and I would compensate you for your time.

Hello!

Check here: https://www.pinballremakes.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/Funhouse-SD-Card-update-instructions.pdf

Check if the USB stick on top of Pinsound is well connected.

3 months later
#2471 1 year ago
Quoted from rogerdodger:

Great news! I am still on the original code, so do I just use the update installation instructions on this latest code or do I have to do extra updates, due to my code never being updated, previously?
Detailed help appreciated.
Thanks.
Roger

Hello!

STEP 1:
Here you can find the update for the SD and USB to 99_2 :

https://www.pinballremakes.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/Funhouse-SD-Card-update-instructions-2.pdf

STEP 2:
Here you can find the USB file UPDATE to 99_8 :

https://www.pinballremakes.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/Funhouse-0.99_8-USB-update.pdf

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Martin, CA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Haledon, NJ
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.95
€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pedretti_gaming.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-20-rudy-s-nightmare?tu=pedretti_gaming and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.