right lane switch 2 (resized).jpg
IMG_1554 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1551 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1552 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1550 (resized).jpeg
20240225_174730 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

16 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #37 Promo video Posted by unigroove (2 years ago)

Post #38 Preorder link for PPS Posted by PPS (2 years ago)

Post #121 Promo photos Posted by Pedretti_Gaming (2 years ago)

Post #672 Review and instructions from an early adopter Posted by pinballonthemark (2 years ago)

Post #693 Gameplay video 1 Posted by UVAJED (2 years ago)

Post #694 Gameplay video 2 Posted by stumblor (2 years ago)

Post #716 Gamplay video 3 and 1.0 gameplay video Posted by AMSNL (2 years ago)

Post #1116 Ramp Switches - Important checks for 2.0 to work correctly Posted by UVAJED (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider djsolzs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#63 2 years ago

This is where we reserve correct?

Quoted from PPS:

PPS has a FH and will be putting the latest Rudy's Nightmare kit in and getting out at a RENO, NV barcade hopefully in the next 2-3 weeks. Stay tuned.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#80 2 years ago

Any idea when info COULD be shared around new animations for original code? I saw a not there "YET" comment.

Looks awesome!

Quoted from Pedretti_Gaming:

Our kit is plug and play, no soldering or permanent changes required on your game!
It's super easy and takes 1h (or less) for installation.
Yes is available system 11 version, have only a few differences in connection etc.
You ask because you want a T-shirt with your kit?

#102 2 years ago

It was and is strange - but the PPS site was strange in how you have to just put your email in. I opted to just place with Cointaker for that reason. I believe it says shipping January 2022

Also chase freedom card holders get 5% back on PayPal purchases.. and Cointaker accepts PayPal so I’ll take that

Quoted from Zablon:

Hmm it is on CT's site...strange as it didn't come off as something that was going to be available in multiple places. However....unless these are shipping now, and with not all info out, why require the entire amount now when PPS is just taking reservations?

#104 2 years ago

I can respect that!

Quoted from PPS:

There are none iavailable at any reseller at this point ... but will be soon in batches, which is why we are not taking money until they are in our hands or imminent.
Team PPS

#140 2 years ago

If the original version you can switch to has different voice and other differences you can’t claim it as original to me. I agree the original voice would be nice in2.0 but not a deal breaker for me.

If the original is different I will be disappointed and likely would not play it. It be a matter of switching the old hardware in for a while.

I agree I have no interest in the art.

#178 2 years ago

Any plans to stream?

Quoted from pinballonthemark:

As Rick said from Planetary Pinball, we will have a working Funhouse 2.0 on location in the next couple of weeks in Reno. We will try our best to showcase the game code when it is available.

#197 2 years ago

https://cointaker.com/products/rudys-nightmare-kit-funhouse-2

Quoted from CLEllison:

Seriously already sold out? And how many of these spots were purchased by scalpers? If anyone wants to bow out let me know I'll happily take your place.

#215 2 years ago

I appreciate what your saying - being a Halloween owner (on order) to me it is a similar question. For 2k how good will the code be? We know the games shoots well and is a favorite classic - but will the new code really provide the depth and value for the 2k price tag? Also I am impatient as this is one of my favorite game so Id like to know what I just bought outside of the art Im not sure I even want to use!

Quoted from Zablon:

I get that, but why would you want all that spoiled? If you've already played the original, you already know if you like the game or not. Maybe I'm in the minority but I don't want it all spelled out, I like the discovery.

#226 2 years ago

It was posted earlier in this thread that it will

Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Pinsound Black Friday.
I'm assuming the pinsound shaker will work with the pinsound board for Rudy 2.0?
Anyone know? Thanks

2 weeks later
#308 2 years ago

Wow great news - where will game play be shown?

NEWS!
We are getting there!
Next week we are going to show game-play and send out first kits! ⏱
Sneak peak..
[quoted image]

1 week later
#428 2 years ago

lol right - pretty disappointed by the teaser that was supposed to be a gameplay video

Are Rudy's eyes moving and follow the bal like original game?
Yes sure!
When Rudy is hit by the ball is detected by the game?
Yes sure and there is an animation, sound fx and callout for it. Like original game.
Are callouts "a lot" like the original game?
Yes
Why the 2.0 is not copying more the original game?
FH original game is like fine art, we had to take inspirations and make something slightly different. If we copy it we was going to fail.
In our kit you can play original game and FH2.0, it's a super combo.
Are all the shots, switch, holes, ramps etc used in the 2.0 game?
Yes sure
Monday I reply to all the request for become beta tester!

Quoted from mollyspub:

Do you mean in hopes of seeing a better video that actually makes you want to get the kit?

2 weeks later
#491 2 years ago

Looking forward to seeing it here please post back in this thread

Quoted from stumblor:

It should be arriving with me in the next few days, so will post a gameplay video as soon as its all setup. Installation notes are interesting - theres a pinsound firmware update to do right out of the gate, so some late changes. Possibly the background music I'm thinking?
I don't think its Ed Boon.

#515 2 years ago

That’s where I’m at. I don’t want to see more of the same. Nothing more until gameplay please.

Quoted from mollyspub:

This all sounds great but where is the game play video ?

#523 2 years ago

Any beta testers on the US side?

Quoted from AMSNL:

As a beta tester yes we can’t share videos, we test and give them feedback then they need to do a few tweaks to the software/switch issue s with the new firm update . So when the mainstream gets the game it’s should be perfect and ready to play. I will ask them if it’s oké to upload some gameplay.

#527 2 years ago

Curious how the selection happened - would have loved to have provided some feedback. I’m not asking just saying. Was my first pin and have time on many more in my collection.

Looking forward to it

Quoted from UVAJED:

Yes...Pa here.

#531 2 years ago

Totally agree.

I’m just hoping they’ve selected seasoned players to get feedback from for this reason.

I also hope they don’t do the same as Spooky - take your time with the code don’t show anything until your absolutely sure. I’m anxious but would rather see a completed project.

I question the timing of the announcement- they could have waited.

Quoted from brainmegaphone:

To me it will all come down to gameplay / code - which remains to be seen.

#551 2 years ago

I paid in full to Cointaker - and for that I’m hoping I get one of the first kits. Or I’ll be proven a fool.

Where I do agree is what is the issue with pinball companies and communication. We don’t need the whole story - just an update to keep us going.

EDIT: And by this I mean from Pedretti - not Cointaker. I understand CT is waiting for their allotment.

#565 2 years ago

Thanks for a update that’s all I personally was interested in. Take your time no need to rush the product. We are all excited

Hello to everyone!
Sorry Lopa but I don't follow you... Pedretti didn't asked a penny or open a "Rush" for buy limited sport etc.
The whole project is paid by us not with preorders money. IF you paid money are not here.
We just said the project is true, we are working on it and we are going to finish in the end of December.
I speak clearly and honestly always. We send monthly newsletters to distributors... If there are problems about lead time etc ask to they.
We are on 14th of Jan and (with a delay of 1month) we can say kit are approved and at the final stage (code wise)
Our company is working hard and daily on the project to provide kits as a reasonable price and the best experience from day one.
No, we are not going to have a stereotype Italian voice, CALLOUTS are made by MARC SILK well-know voice actor (He Made TMNT Stern too).
Next week Beta testers are going to upload videos pictures etc.. Patience a little more.
I think is fair wait 1Month more for have a better product from day one.
We choose to work with Pinsider Beta testers because we care about community.

#568 2 years ago

How will you light it up?

Quoted from jetmechinnc:

Ok saw it on the funhouse thread and ordered translucent and regular from planetary pinball. Sweet. Should look great lit up!
Nice they already have the grommets installed. Mine does not have them.
[quoted image]

#576 2 years ago

When it first went up it was the only option through Cointaker- not a personal choice

Quoted from Jvspin:

Sending full payment went it isn't required sounds like a personal problem to me.

#580 2 years ago

Yeah they changed it from full to $1 I think because people complained about taking full payment without a delivery date.

Quoted from Jvspin:

I'm confused...
Strange that Cointaker required full payment at that time when no one else was and then didn't require full payment later.
If that was the case, I'll take back my "personal problem" comment and make it a "distributor problem".

1 week later
#643 2 years ago

Same already paid in full - can you post update if you hear back?

Quoted from wcbrandes:

Haven't heard anything from cointaker yet and ordered first few minutes was shown! Will shoot then an email

#678 2 years ago

Install video before gameplay video eh

#724 2 years ago

Looks good - some good feedback in this thread too. I really hope in the future animations can be done for 1.0. I hope 2.0 keeps going with updates and improvements I thought it was a really great introduction to the game. Glad I’ve had my deposit down.

#735 2 years ago

Man I hope to see some of this feedback implemented

Quoted from Zablon:

Watching in a little more detail today.
1. I had missed that there are...essentially 2 Rudy personalities.
2. During Hotdog Combat, there seems to be a lack of feedback when you hit superdog targets. As this is....a fight...Rudy should be making some sort of noise when he attacks (Hya!, Muleeeekick - or at the very least some fight sounds (punching/kicking etc). Something to tell the player there is something going on.
3. I am in the camp that the 10 minute callouts are too much... Since I am not sure what the 'goal' of the game is, does Rudy WANT you to get to midnight, or does he not want you to get to midnight? Either way, occasionally he should comment on this (such as the 1.0 stop playing with the clock!).
4. As with Hotdog Combat, there seems to be a lack of callouts during modes (other than point callouts). If these are Rudy's nightmares, shouldn't he be commenting as you make shots - whether toward the player or towards the game itself (ie: attack of the clones - it feels like he should be making comments about the clones like "get 'em!" or "yeahhh!" as you progress through shots. Or, mumbling "oh no oh no no no" if he isn't happy you made a shot (or missed a shot).
Same with the rollercoaster mode, feels like he should make some comments like "look out!" or "be careful!" or "you're a terrible driver" (that is assuming he is wanting you to get through it - if he doesn't than he should be antagonizing you as you make it through)
Just some initial thoughts - as you can tell most of mine are regarding the feedback the game gives you - which is what is huge about Funhouse.
Overall it is looking really good!

1 month later
#968 2 years ago

Just got my notification from Cointaker as well!

#972 2 years ago
Quoted from Coyohtay:

I ordered day one Nov 19th. I paid in full up front

This^^^ Ordered and paid in full immediately after announce

#977 2 years ago

I noticed this on pedretti site..

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#989 2 years ago

It made it!

88A76412-1401-4582-91E6-224A4CE60BC2 (resized).jpeg88A76412-1401-4582-91E6-224A4CE60BC2 (resized).jpeg
#991 2 years ago

Got everything installed - looks good but cannot start a game flippers don’t work start button doesn’t work.

Any advice?

C6EA46F6-6C02-4634-BC6B-D9F4CCDCD95B (resized).jpegC6EA46F6-6C02-4634-BC6B-D9F4CCDCD95B (resized).jpeg
#993 2 years ago

Ribbon cable? Downloaded latest code now to check that out

Quoted from Wariodolby:

Reseat the small great connector between boards.

#995 2 years ago

Just updated the code to latest successfully. No change.

I can’t get in to any tests. No buttons work including inside the coin door.

Quoted from PinballManiac40:

In switch test, does the start button and all 3 trough switches register? 3 balls in the trough?

#996 2 years ago

Good call. 2 balls in lock from previous game or kids turned off. Gotta get them out and retry

In switch test, does the start button and all 3 trough switches register? 3 balls in the trough?

#997 2 years ago

All balls in trough. No change no buttons work flipper coin door nothin - I reseated all connections. Watched the tutorial vid. What am I missing?

#999 2 years ago

Your right it was - I swapped out and flippers work but no start and can’t switch to the 2.0 window.

Appreciate your patience again good find on blown fuse.

Might be wrong, but it looks as if your 7amp fuse, 2nd from the top right, is blown. This is for all coil power.
[quoted image]

#1000 2 years ago

#1002 2 years ago

Game was 100 % working prior to kit install. I’ve checked that ribbon cable a few times but I never removed it on the driver board side. I’ll try to reseat that.

Any other suggestions?

Any chance your short ribbon cable is off by one row at the driver board?
I also see your insert lamps are not working. Not quite sure your game has booted up.

#1005 2 years ago

Thanks for jumping in guys - was getting too late last night.

F114 was blown as well. Replaced it and all is working now! Didnt think to go through them all should have been my first stop.

No idea what caused the fuses to blow - I thought I did a good job with tying up the cables.

#1011 2 years ago

It’s really straight forward - unless you blow some fuses haha - enjoy it man!

Quoted from Coyohtay:

It arrived! Starting the install tonight!
[quoted image]

#1018 2 years ago

Got in some play last night. Got the sound dialed in which sounds really good. The light shows are great as well! Have some friends coming over tonight to break it in.

Stupid question - the wind tunnel kept telling me I was ready for a mode but when I would hit it I would just get a mystery award. Did I just not have enough minutes?

#1020 2 years ago

Just went and played the game and did not have this happen. Odd... maybe it was a nightmare I was having.

Quoted from UVAJED:

The mirror will show you which mode is next regardless if you have enough minutes.
If a mode is ready to start the mirror light will be lit. If not, you will hear the sounds of broken glass initially when you shoot it.
Another way to tell is to keep your eye on the clock. Once you get to 1 o'clock the first mode can be started, then 2 o'clock, and so on.
However, you shouldn't be getting a mystery award for the wind tunnel shot, only the scoop, so I would check your wind tunnel switch if this continues.

Anyone else find it kinda odd that the sound is up and pumpin when you are in gameplay - then when the ball drains to show you your bonus the volume is turned down on the sound effects? Maybe it is the way I have the settings plus an aftermarket sub - but man I wish it didnt turn down like that.

#1023 2 years ago

Plugs in to behind the speaker panel.

Have you seen this video?

I also needed the V2 instructions as it didn’t come with my kit to see Where to plug in the power on the FAST board. Not easy to see without knowing.

Quoted from boustrophedonic:

Can someone confirm where the USB from the mini display connects inside the backbox? Also are you supposed to connect the WPC power connector to the FAST board or just leave it hanging loose?
The mini-display won't clear my Starship Fantasy replacement ramp although I was able to mount it using just the right side hole and rotating it a little. Also people should be aware that you might need to download the V2 instructions to figure out where the USB cable plugs in on the FAST board (board didn't match the included instructions).

Quoted from boustrophedonic:

Can someone confirm where the USB from the mini display connects inside the backbox? Also are you supposed to connect the WPC power connector to the FAST board or just leave it hanging loose?
The mini-display won't clear my Starship Fantasy replacement ramp although I was able to mount it using just the right side hole and rotating it a little. Also people should be aware that you might need to download the V2 instructions to figure out where the USB cable plugs in on the FAST board (board didn't match the included instructions).

#1034 2 years ago

Right - luckily we all had the fuses necessary to keep us going. Had several tournament players and players over in general tonight and all went well. Lots of fun

Quoted from UVAJED:

fastpinball can you explain this?
I'm no expert on cpu/mpu manufacturing, and most likely out of my league on this, but it seems that something is regulating power distribution once all systems are recognized; but too much initial voltage being allowed to flow before systems are checked...perhaps?
Also, I wonder did you 2/3 who have had blown f112 fuses have the correct fuses (5A SB) installed? << that happens at times..
I can only reassure that some of us have had some minor initial hiccups upon initial installation, but have had zero issues since; and all systems have been only a go 5,000+ games later with the hard/software...and a 30-year old Funhouse.
I'm not saying this isn't important, because it is, and needs attention so nobody else experiences this moving forward asap.

#1071 2 years ago

Anyone else Collect word cut off at top of mini lcd

041556F2-115E-4EF7-AC70-5F31CF015058 (resized).jpeg041556F2-115E-4EF7-AC70-5F31CF015058 (resized).jpeg
#1072 2 years ago

Disregard thinking of diff game.

#1073 2 years ago

I’m having another issue where in 2.0 the diverter/gate by plunger for steps closes and when you get to the steps ramp you hear the sound of the Outlane like you drain. Both with falling to plunging and after plunge you here the sound and nothing registers on the steps. In 1.0 it works just fine. Am I the only one? See videos

#1075 2 years ago

Yea I updated to latest code. .85 I think it is.

Should try updating again? Seems odd it works in 1.0 but not 2.0

Sorry I was confused on my other question please disregard

#1077 2 years ago

I think I did not describe this correctly. I checked that switch its fine and activates the diverter up top. My issue is not the diverter that sends the ball over to the steps. The issue is once the ball travels over there I get the sound of it draining down the outlane and then the gate closes right by the left plunger.

Any ideas from anyone out there? I watched a stream last night that did not have this happen. Thanks

Quoted from WizzardRob:

Please check your ramp switch. The one in top of the ramp under the ticket housing

#1080 2 years ago

Thanks guys I’m with you on switch issue. Interesting 1.0 code does not have the same issue as seen in my video above.

Could be possible one of the switches on the stairs is stuck the new orange plastic caps I got are too long and sometimes slide down. I’ll check all appreciate you helping again.

Here is the sound of outlane

#1083 2 years ago

I’ve checked all switches and they work in 1.0. Flawless including the stairs as a whole. 2.0 if I manually hit all the switches going down to the left plunge everything works but non of the steps switches activate.

Struggling on this one because everything is good on 1.0. You guys are def more savvy on working on machines but I can usually find my way.

What would be the diffference?

#1085 2 years ago

Pm sent

Quoted from UVAJED:

Please check your inbox, so we can get this sorted.

#1086 2 years ago

Just want to say how impressed I am with the dedication and support of the Pedretti/FAST/beta crew. I had an hour+ troubleshooting convo on the phone tonight where we virtually compared games and we think we figured out the issue. Most impressive it isn’t software related and these guys are passionate about what they are trying to accomplish regardless of the issue.

Just want to say thanks a ton for the conversation and assistance.

I will post a resolution shortly.

1 week later
#1139 2 years ago

Cointaker for the win! So glad I bought through them. Its a great game guys compliments 1.0 really well cant wait for you all to get your kits!

Quoted from Zablon:

Well so, the $1 interest or whatever was the first day they listed it. The deposit is the day I noted above.
Shipping was 30.00 then, and now an additional 95.00 now.

#1198 2 years ago

I had this in mine (with steps) - did you see the write up a page or two back about testing? In my case the switches on the rails needed swapped.

Quoted from Bay78:

I’ve been playing it quite a bit both 1.0 and 2.0 since last night. In 1.0 it’s working 100%. And in 2.0 I think I’ve found some issues but would really like other peoples opinions etc. I’m finding quite a few times the Rudy opto hit isn’t registering. I’ll be in the million mode and hit it and sometimes when the ball is kicked out for the lock and I hit Rudy it’s not registering. And again works 100% in 1.0 and in tests in both 1.0 and 2.0. Also I seem to think there is an issue after lighting Steps and shooting the ramp and diverting the ball to the steps shooter. When it drops over the switch in the Outlane on the way to the shooter it makes the sound that it makes when you drain. But ball does make it to steps. And then when I plunge it it again makes the drain sound and when it hits the steps switch it doesn’t do anything. I did read to make sure the switches are all working right which again I did in both 1.0 and 2.0 and in test menus in both. Are other people noticing this?

#1201 2 years ago

Exact same with me - 1.0 worked fine and switches tested fine. The issues is the sequence that the ball hits the switches to get to use the steps to the clown.

Good luck I’m sure one of the guys will reach out for a Skype video call to help you if you have time

Quoted from Bay78:

I did read something and someone had pictures. But I didn’t understand…. As the switches all work 100% in test mode and gameplay on 1.0 why would they need to be changed. I will have to do some homework on what the steps should be like via YouTube or something. I am also really liking it so far. Actually a lot more than I thought I would. However these two issues I would very much like to get fixed.

#1260 2 years ago

I found this too - it’s a bug and has been submitted to the team.

Quoted from jonahk:

Sure enough our two ramp switches were backwards! I had to run home but came back to test based on that #1116 post and now we cookin’ (I think)
We can activate the new melt the clone mode, but maybe im confused on how to play it…
First shot says to hit any switch. No matter what switch it will light a lock.
Next time it will indicate the bottom switch both on screen and with a flashing light.. Hitting that awards 1,500,000.
However the 3rd time activating steps still shows the bottom switch, but hitting that counts as a miss. And any other switch hit when that mode is activated also counts as a miss after that 1.5m points.
Switch test registers properly in each mode -
Top opto - superdog
Top switch - 500,000
Middle switch - light extra ball
Bottom switch - frenzy
I’ve even nudged the machine and tapped the ramp to see if a different switch registers but it doesn’t appear so.
Does this .87 code only have a single 1.5M award?

#1288 2 years ago

I have but ordered day 1. Then they went to 1 dollar deposit. Then 500 deposit. If you got in at 500 you’ve probably got a little wait ahead of you.

Quoted from cfh:

has anyone gotten their funhouse 2.0 kit from Coin taker? i paid a $500 deposit and have sent emails on status, no response...

1 month later
#1637 1 year ago

Any reason the link to 0.87 seems to have been deleted? Is .88 coming today?

Quoted from UVAJED:

That's awesome news FrankJ and I am relieved for you as well. I highly suggest to power it up and enjoy the #%^# out of it as soon as you can without any pretenses moving forward asap.
There have been some machine issues, hardware issues, software issues, end user confusion (no shame there EVER) and 98% have been fixed and the other 2% are going to be solved shortly. << Not your fault.
Hang tight if anyone is still having 'bugs' of sorts, but just know that I personally spent 4-5hr today, as well as the other beta testers (but especially Janos in software) to almost finish up debugging .88 code and it's going to be great and pretty much done.
I, sincerely, appreciate you guys for the kuddos to me; but, I definitely don't feel like I deserve any more appreciation than all of YOU do for you being just as excited about the end-game for FH 2.0 in the end.
I would like to thank YOU ALL for visualizing this, before/after the kit came out, and now somehow it's a reality?!? (I once heard that "If you picture and believe it enough...anything can manifest")
I'm looking forward to when we all are just comparing our high scores and strategies soon. Mine is 93-mill so far.

6 months later
#2205 1 year ago

Anyone know the price?

Quoted from unigroove:

Offcial Funhouse 2.0 topper announcement today at 6pm cet. Photos of this topper were already published in the Pinball Magazine newsletter of earlier this week.
See www.pinball-magazine.com and Pedretti's social media for details.

#2207 1 year ago

I must be having a day cause I’ve watched this video twice and haven’t seen it lol. Also not listed on Cointaker site or planetary that I can find.

Check here:
You can find distributors website links in video description.

#2209 1 year ago

I give up! Apparently I’m blind

Quoted from Lopa:

go to YouTube and look at the description there.
still don't see it listed at planetary or cointaker.

F6342424-605D-4C61-9BCB-3D8553F7E3D3 (resized).pngF6342424-605D-4C61-9BCB-3D8553F7E3D3 (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 22.50
$ 29.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bethel Park, PA
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Haledon, NJ
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Martin, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider djsolzs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-20-rudy-s-nightmare?tu=djsolzs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.