right lane switch 2 (resized).jpg
IMG_1554 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1551 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1552 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1550 (resized).jpeg
20240225_174730 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

16 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #37 Promo video Posted by unigroove (2 years ago)

Post #38 Preorder link for PPS Posted by PPS (2 years ago)

Post #121 Promo photos Posted by Pedretti_Gaming (2 years ago)

Post #672 Review and instructions from an early adopter Posted by pinballonthemark (2 years ago)

Post #693 Gameplay video 1 Posted by UVAJED (2 years ago)

Post #694 Gameplay video 2 Posted by stumblor (2 years ago)

Post #716 Gamplay video 3 and 1.0 gameplay video Posted by AMSNL (2 years ago)

Post #1116 Ramp Switches - Important checks for 2.0 to work correctly Posted by UVAJED (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mageek.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#879 2 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Taxi 2.0 would be nice!

Change Marilyn’s voice , you die!

2 months later
#1521 1 year ago

I’m in with all the cool kids now

0010C2D5-9357-4B76-B23C-83BD433E52E7 (resized).jpeg0010C2D5-9357-4B76-B23C-83BD433E52E7 (resized).jpeg
#1533 1 year ago

Received mine on Thursday and installed it that evening in about an hour.
A couple notes on installation:
1)It isn’t particularly clear in the instructions where the mini screen USB cable goes. Step 11 instructions Should say “Connect the USB from the Mini display to the large display”
2) The wiring of the base speaker is in series with the backbox speakers such that you need to repin or replace the connector.

Other than that , powered it on and everything was good. I did find as mentioned that the original audio is a little off balance as discussed here already.
With it ready to go I invited a local pinhead over to play. I must say we were pretty surprised by how much fun the new FH 2.0 is to play.
I was skeptical about the callouts and voice but After a few games it’s was clear that I needn’t be, the voice is great and now it IS Rudy.
The modes are a lot of fun and the animations are top notch. I love me some Duck Hunt!

Really great Job Pedretti and all you Beta Testers!

#1550 1 year ago

The version I updated to says .87_beta , is that the lastest?

2 weeks later
#1599 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Big things happening on this.
It will be well worth the wait.

Oh ? Do tell

#1626 1 year ago

I never liked how the lighting looked on the steps ramp so here is my mod.

ABE48204-BBF3-4832-802A-FE2AD8766BB6 (resized).jpegABE48204-BBF3-4832-802A-FE2AD8766BB6 (resized).jpegB8BADFAF-8001-4C77-8391-948A17FAB5C7 (resized).jpegB8BADFAF-8001-4C77-8391-948A17FAB5C7 (resized).jpeg
#1631 1 year ago

Does anyone else have trouble powering the game on using a smart plug? I find that most times it doesn’t power up and boot properly using the smart plug. Powering off and back on with the switch always fixes it.

1 week later
#1685 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

I'm trying to update to the new code. Can someone confirm if I just put the rar file directly on to the USB drive or do I need software to convert the file? If I need other software, can I use a Mac?

You need to unrar it , it will become a .code file which is what is needed on the usb stick. You can use winzip or many other compression tools

#1687 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

Thanks. I am using a work laptop which does not allow me to install software. Will try my Mac.

Get back to work

#1693 1 year ago

Note to Pedretti_Gaming , why not just leave the code as a .code file on your website? The compressed .rar is not much smaller than the .code file so not saving a lot of storage. It seems it would save some people some grief.

#1703 1 year ago
Quoted from Zukidog:

had time to put in a few games on the new code. Absolutely fantastic job integrating the firmware are system updates into one file!! Also, the ability to swap between v1 and v2 without my coils glitching out has me super pumped - thanks a million for finding the fix to that bug for me. I'm very grateful.
Nothing else to report at this time, just wanted to give a high five to all involved. Cheers!

Totally agree, fantastic job by all involved, this game is so much better than FH ever could be. Absolutely Love the theme music , I may be wrong but it sounds like it was remixed or enhanced in .88? Great, FUN game!

1 month later
#1807 1 year ago
Quoted from slochar:

I can imagine people not liking either of these at all. Why is my game not scoring? Why did my flippers die and the ball drain?
How about instead of showing on the DMD whatever it's showing you have it replaced with "LAUNCH BALL" and a callout as well to "LAUNCH THE BALL OR NO SCORING".... repeatedly.

There is already a callout for "Launch the Ball it's A multiball" don't think we need another one. I find the repeating "Launch the ball " callout already annoying, so a big no from me. I think there should not be a ball save in multiball and or no points with a ball in the shooter lane.

1 week later
#1833 1 year ago
Quoted from bsbdmd83:

ramp switches are fine and correct as per the three mentioned. What happens is that with 2.0, when the ramp shot is made to open steps, the gate swings straight up to open steps, but when it hits the switch at rest at the left apron shooter, once it hits this switch the wireform swings left to in essence close the steps shot. So you end up shooting the steps shot through the wireform gate. It pushes it open to allow shot, but this cant be right??

Mine is now doing that as well, I am certain that it didn’t before. It only just started but doesn’t do it all the time. Must be some sequence of events that causes it to happen?

#1850 1 year ago
Quoted from FrankJ:

I’m afraid now that Pedretti has announced their involvement with Queen pinball, this project has been pushed to the “back burner”. There was talk of an update five weeks ago. .88 was released two months ago.

Possibly but they have been making and shipping Aliens for over a year now as well

2 weeks later
#1860 1 year ago

I installed mine dry but it sure wasn’t easy. Good luck.

#1883 1 year ago
Quoted from joshwiseman:

Third, when removing the original display i have this extra wire that i believe goes down to the subwoffer. What do I do with it? The instructions don't say and I dont believe my subwoofer is working. I have seen earlier post comment on this but didn't see a resolution.
I have added photos of all of the above and my current code which I believe to be the most current code. Thanks for any assistance.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

The extra wire that goes to the sub should be pushed into the connector as shown here from the setup instruction card, there should be 2 wires that go down to the sub from the connector, they fail to mention that…

7FF9F04A-AA2A-41D0-83CC-E413184F038F (resized).jpeg7FF9F04A-AA2A-41D0-83CC-E413184F038F (resized).jpeg
#1885 1 year ago
Quoted from radiomoz:

How do you turn on speaker lights ? Or was this something someone just added on? Also what is the remote for ? I pushed severalbuttons and doesn’t do anything at all

Edit: did you connect up the little display setup board and inadvertently leave that on the screen?

#1887 1 year ago
Quoted from radiomoz:

are you referring to that white cable with the ship on the end ? yes. if your referring to the little display on the playfield, I did hook it up and works

Yes that board is for adjusting the display, maybe one of the keys on the remote caused it to show the resolution, I did have that happen to me also but can’t remember sequence of events, if the board is still plugged in unplug it and see.

1 month later
#2022 1 year ago
Quoted from UVAJED:

Here is the link to your new updates:
https://we.tl/t-uIGSx1VWqQ

Awesome!! I shall give er a go and provide feedback, Thanks!

#2074 1 year ago
Quoted from FrankJ:

Do multiballs need ball savers? I’d vote no. At least not until we get an auto launcher.

I agree with this, TOM , WW, Taxi , TAF have no ball save on multiball. Although if an auto launch was introduced it changes things.

#2079 1 year ago
Quoted from Mando:

Two issues since update .
1. The game doesn’t always put a ball in my shot or flame reliable , was totally fine before update .
2. Game plays regular music along with bonus music at end of ball.
Side note , anyone think we need different bonus music ?

I have those two issues as well.

#2084 1 year ago
Quoted from UVAJED:With everyone's help here, we/you have recently uncovered a few minor bugs with the newest update. However, we are already putting together another update that will be available hopefully this week; or as soon as humanly possible if not. Thank you all for your feedback, perseverance, and insightful input.
This will just be the simple software update with the USB thumb drive.

It would be safe to say that there are currently some minor imperfections/glitches. What would be safer to say, would be that this kit is overall extremely reliable, a blast to play the way it is, and the developers/community are highly dedicated to always making it better together.
This 2.0 kit will soon enough feel like a 4.0 kit. That's all I can say.

I certainly am not complaining, only reporting the minor issues I’ve seen in this release. The game is a blast to play and love the new changes in .99 . Thanks for all you guys are doing for this title. FH 2.0 is a far better game than it was before the upgrade kit.

#2086 1 year ago
Quoted from Mando:

My game is practically new rebuilt from scratch , but seems what I have are known bugs . Overall 2.0 is solid .

Ditto, Same here, better than new resto.

1 month later
#2126 1 year ago
Quoted from FrankWayne:

Anybody getting usb missing error with newly posted code today?

I was getting that error , I am not entirely sure if it has to do with the Teensy interface cable or USB thumb drive. I changed the USB thumb drive first and it didn’t help. I then changed the cable and it was solid after that.

1 week later
#2154 1 year ago
Quoted from viper001:

Basically you just snap the 4 trim pieces onto the panel and install, or do I need to try to sandwich the glass in there as well?
TIA!

Just the plexi glass translight and trim

2 weeks later
#2171 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

No clue what I'm doing with the haunted roller coaster mode. I did get past evil Rudy which was pretty cool. I feel like that pin sound needs to be put more to use. Maybe some songs added?

It’s really a good video mode once you clue in to how it works, took me awhile. When it starts pay attention to what it says to do, push right , left or both flippers according to Only the Blue arrows appearing, but you have to be fast!

#2185 1 year ago
Quoted from jazc4:

Anyone want to sell their original backglass? I messed up one and need another one. Prefer the original silkscreened backglass like the one I ruined. Thanks

AFAIK The original backglass has always been a translight and repros are available. CPR makes a silkscreened or ink jet printed repro mirrored backglass.

#2194 1 year ago
Quoted from FrankJ:

Above was posted 56 days ago.
Any chance of an update before Christmas? Mine is pretty much unplayable with the “USB Missing” error always popping up. The game would get lots of holiday play…

Have you tried replacing the UsB cable that goes to the teensy board? I was having that issue and that seemed to fix it.

1 week later
#2215 1 year ago
Quoted from Zukidog:

I havent tried this, but thanks for taking note and sharing. First I've heard of this scenario, but I'm confident it will get added to the logs.

I had reported this awhile ago , it’s on the list.

3 weeks later
#2255 1 year ago
Quoted from fossmin:

Yeah it's not even a tight fit. It won't go in. New translite fits just fine. For $2K wasn't really looking to dismantle the whole speaker panel and sand a 16th off of it

Do you have another Bally Williams you could measure or try the fit in? Possible the head itself is a little small?

1 week later
#2289 1 year ago
Quoted from Sean_bc:

Next time, check Nitro. My 2.0 and topper came way faster than if I ordered from cointaker...

Nitro is sold out

1 week later
#2319 1 year ago
Quoted from Gabbo75:

I absolutely agree with you.
Nice when the sound problems from Funhouse 1 are worked on and also nice that there is a topper.
But top priority should definitely be an auto plunger!!!!

That’s #1 priority for me too, We want auto-plunger code !

#2326 1 year ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

What ever it is , I sure hope it’s better than this!

You’re free to leave the thread again since you only pop in to offer your negative bullshit.

1 month later
#2386 1 year ago
Quoted from Gabbo75:

Thanks for the Info about led3

Yes, thats definitly my Plan.

My first thoughts are that the coil that spits the ball out of Rudy’s mouth is shorted to his head frame

#2390 1 year ago
Quoted from Wanderers:

Hi
Iv just installed the new Pedretti topper but I have nothing working on it and iv installed as the
instructions say. Could I be running on an older code ??? Please could someone advise how I can check.
Many thanks

You should see the code version when it boots up. https://www.pinballremakes.com/downloads/ Has the latest code and there are instructions there as well.

#2414 1 year ago
Quoted from coreyhulse:

Apologies if this was answered elsewhere, but we have one on location and we can't seem to be able to switch it back and forth between Original and 2.0.
Previously, on boot it would give you a choice between original and 2.0.
Once the latest software was installed, now it auto-boots into 2.0.
I've tried holding down the start button on boot and while the game is on, and we can't exit 2.0 to pick regular Funhouse.
I also can't find anything in the utilities menu.
I'm sure this is user error on my part, but I wanted to ask since I can't find a clear answer.

Here you go , set enable 1.0 > 1

4BD0DAF7-4816-490E-BFE7-B18B6EB7C2A3 (resized).jpeg4BD0DAF7-4816-490E-BFE7-B18B6EB7C2A3 (resized).jpegF98F80CF-4C81-434F-A76F-6ED0A556FBC5 (resized).jpegF98F80CF-4C81-434F-A76F-6ED0A556FBC5 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#2455 1 year ago
Quoted from Patnukem:

Not professional in the least, I attempted to use stuff around my house to make a topper. Did not turn out half bad. Was kind of playing with the color so they are not exact but if I feel up to it I may make one more. This was a fast laser etch, my first one was a single color and did look more smooth but had got misaligned and more colors could not be added. Modeled with junk plastic mirror the old homeowner left.
[quoted image]

Very nice, how did you develop the graphic? Tracing software?

1 week later
#2561 1 year ago
Quoted from UVAJED:

As promised, here is a small preview of the auto-launcher coded into Funhouse 2.0.
It's a great relief during multi-ball modes to be able to keep your hands on deck with the flippers.
As WizzardRob mentioned, please stay tuned for how this will be able to be incorporated for your Funhouse 2.0 kit in the near future.

This is an awesome improvement!

I Managed to McGuiver an autoplunger into mine, and works great for the most part.

A couple things that may need additional code that I’ve seen
When all three balls are in play during RN it works great but appears when down to two balls ,one in play and one in the shooter, it doesn’t autoplunge.
I Would love to see it autoplunge any time theres a ball save rather than just during multiball.

Keep up the great work, this kit truly is a fantastic upgrade!

#2563 1 year ago
Quoted from UVAJED:

The reason that it doesn't always auto-plunge outside of mutliball modes, is because depending where you are at in the game, you may want to plunge to ball to a more specific area of the playfield. .

Although I see your point I don’t really agree, normally on a ball save you don’t get to position your shot. In most games it plunges right away and goes where ever.

#2574 1 year ago
Quoted from jackd104:

FYI I am still getting false multiball ends in 99_8. What I mean is there is still a ball in play but the game ends the ball (bonus screen) when it should not. It’s pretty devastating for the player experience to unjustly lose your ball. In about 10 games played it has happened twice: once in nightmare multiball and once in evil clones. Thank you for your continued improvements to the game.

This is not something I have experienced and I’ve played a lot of games in the last few days. Is it a possible trough issue, it thinks all three balls are in the trough when only two? Maybe put it in switch test mode and check that the correct switches are registering.

1 week later
#2595 11 months ago
Quoted from canea:

New code is great! Really appreciate the faster loads on everything so it runs so much smoother. Still impressed with how good the animations are - very crisp and colorful. Tending to have very long games now with higher scores overall than before.
Does hitting the STEPS holes the second time around occasionally start modes? I've had it start a couple and didn't know this was in the rules and its not clear on the screen that it would.
During the period where you're locking balls for battle rudy, the game needs to do something. I think it's intentional that you've made all the targets dead like this, but it feels blah. Even hitting Rudy does nothing - just making him say something sarcastic there would help. Targets wouldn't even have to score points, but maybe some varied little thunk or dead sounds, I dunno, something.
During the final battle, I dislike that the game kills the flippers after what seems like a somewhat short time to beat Rudy. Don't like it when games do that, but if it has to maybe a countdown timer would help amp up the tension and make it clear how much time you have left? Funnily enough, I did beat Rudy once in seconds with 2 quick shots to his mouth - not sure how that happened, haha. But the end sequences were great, well done.
Haunted rollercoaster is cool, but after you've played it 100 times, it doesn't feel worth the time for a little more than a million points. Maybe it could be worth more to justify it? Or maybe not. Just a thought.

During the final wizard the countdown timer is shown on the clock in the middle of the playfield, you might not notice unless you know.

#2596 11 months ago

My 2c

I find it has gotten (too) easier with the new code.

Some things that IMO should be made harder.

Modes are too easy to start
The trapdoor now stays open once you make the loop x times instead of closing after a timeout
Melt the clown gives you a big reward (R&TM, Extra Ball, $750K, HDC) no matter what you hit first, then becomes more of a skill shot , a full plunge always gives you hotdog combat , maybe they should only be lit one at a time?

1 week later
#2666 11 months ago
Quoted from Andrea_DM:

I'm curious to know which game mode is the most Fav. by players?
Mine is Rudy and The Monkiss, I love collect instruments
[quoted image]

I concur

#2669 11 months ago
Quoted from luch:

have an unused cliffy set for funhouse , ramps , shoot lane , about 8 pieces or so , willing to ship $75 US

Pm sent

1 week later
#2692 11 months ago
Quoted from UVAJED:

Hello all.
Your amazing lead of software, Janos Kiss, is working on the next update (as always) and he is looking to expand the adjustments in the menu as well. Please let us know here what things come to mind that you would like to see added.
Here are a few examples of some new menu adjustments:
-Disable Video mode
-Mode timer start
-Mode timer reset
-Multiball ball save time
-Disable Shooter callout
Thank you for your input, and we always want to include as much as possible from and for you all.

Definitely want an autoplunge or option for it whenever a ball save is active

#2700 11 months ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

I had a ball hang up back in the hideout and knew the switch wasn't made no award. I knew if it ball searched it would kick it out but no ball search, I had to tilt the machine by some serious nudging then the switch made and kicked it out no ball search but it is needed.
Thanks

I had that problem on the previous code but not the latest. If it happens again, go into switch test mode and look to see if that switch is triggered, mine was.

1 week later
#2716 10 months ago

I put his together , made a 3D printed mech joined with a pop bumper housing and the knocker coil, works 100%

1243C947-4EEC-4661-8EDC-0B1D6344FB97 (resized).jpeg1243C947-4EEC-4661-8EDC-0B1D6344FB97 (resized).jpeg53577EBA-0C42-4630-83DD-80027B575FA6 (resized).jpeg53577EBA-0C42-4630-83DD-80027B575FA6 (resized).jpeg5812D271-E86F-4D27-86B5-62E39028FBE2 (resized).jpeg5812D271-E86F-4D27-86B5-62E39028FBE2 (resized).jpeg7CFDF3DB-0417-43D4-9F10-DF56C6FE3A23 (resized).jpeg7CFDF3DB-0417-43D4-9F10-DF56C6FE3A23 (resized).jpeg
3 weeks later
#2750 9 months ago

Would really like to know how the update is coming. As it stands now it is pretty much unplayable, about every second game the ball gets stuck in the skill shot and only a tilt or reboot will free it. The game switch matrix knows it’s there but ignores it.

Hoping that all resources haven’t been shifted to WW 2.0 before nailing down this title. Could come back to bite them.

#2754 9 months ago
Quoted from chillme:

Make sure you are running the .99_8 code, this is fixed in that code. If you are running .99_8, then open a ticket and let them know.

I am running .99_8 , I thought it was fixed as well but the issue came back. I have done a factory reset and I may try reinstalling .99_8

Quoted from lhammer610:

Are you saying that this is the skill shot into Rudy's Hideout on the first shot of a new ball - skill shot? I have never had an issue with that.
My game is playable. But there are several things that I find annoying that make me want to play it less often.

No it seems to work for skill shot but when you put it in Rudy’s Hideout at other times it just sits in there.

1 week later
#2755 9 months ago
Quoted from chillme:

Make sure you are running the .99_8 code, this is fixed in that code. If you are running .99_8, then open a ticket and let them know.

Quoted from Mageek:

I am running .99_8 , I thought it was fixed as well but the issue came back. I have done a factory reset and I may try reinstalling .99_8

No it seems to work for skill shot but when you put it in Rudy’s Hideout at other times it just sits in there.

I did some testing and made a video of the ball entering the hideout. It shows that the instant that the switch is made the coil fires. In some case (often on slow rolls) the coil has fired before the ball has come to rest so the kickbig does not get a solid shot on the ball. The ball then settles but the coil never fires again even though the switch matrix shows it closed. I will provide my findings to Pedretti.

#2758 9 months ago

Thanks UVAJED I truly appreciate everything you do for this project and do believe in it. I did receive the same response from Shawn at pedretti (unless that’s you ) I guess it was just bad timing on my part.

The game is really a lot of fun and a favourite around here when we have pinball night. I disabled 1.0 awhile ago and only play 2.0 it’s a way better game.

#2760 9 months ago
Quoted from svendmute:

Anyone tried them yet?

I will give t a go today!

#2764 9 months ago
Quoted from Mageek:

I will give t a go today!

Awesome update, great work UVAJED Pedretti_Gaming , everything works great so far. Lots of new settings to adjust game play difficulty. After a dozen games or so no ball hangups anywhere , autoplunger fires when ball save is lit as it should.
Rudy’s hideout now gives points aside from skill shot as it should.
Love the speedmode that will be a great challenge around here.

Sound in 1.0 is much improved.

Quoted from lhammer610:

Plus having the left shooter gate close when the pinball goes there.

Not sure that is a software issue , I have never had that problem. Possible left lane shooter switch wired incorrectly?

#2771 9 months ago
Quoted from svendmute:

I also did some adjustments to the switches. Both the multi ball locks and the through. For me it helped a lot. There is some ball bouncing that the code should compensate.
On another note I found a bug:
When entering initials for a second high score, the initials are pre entered. If you then just press start assuming the initials are indeed already entered, the high score initials will show up as blanks during attract mode.
Can anyone else please check this?

I can confirm this, I got Grand Champion but had no chance to enter initials and GC shows up blank

However in FH 1.0 I was able to enter initials as Score # 3

#2777 9 months ago

I would wait for the "Official" release of this.
There is an electronic component that has to be added in.
You need this for it to work properly.
FAST pinball is building it and nearly done.
Im hoping for kits to be available soon.

It works perfectly fine now, please don't tell me they are going to lock out non "specifically purchased" kits, that would "make me very unhappy".

#2784 9 months ago
Quoted from lhammer610:

I was hoping this issue is caused by the left shooter lane switch not working, but that switch works properly.
[quoted image]
The switch in the left shooter lane is on (4th column near the bottom).
[quoted image]
Not certain if this is related, but that left gate opens as soon as the steps are lit in Rudy 2.0. So a ball that goes to the left outlane goes into the shooter instead of draining.
In original FH, that left gate does not open until the ball goes up the ramp and is diverted.
I checked the three ramp switches. All work and none are stuck on.

Definitely related, test all the switches in the ball path including the outlane switch. The gate should not open until the bottom switch on the habitrail or outlane switch closes. At least it's that way on mine.

#2785 9 months ago
Quoted from WizzardRob:

The ball shooter callout is a setting in the menu now. Did you try that?

Works great for the right shooter even turns off the music after while. It stays on for the left shooter which I think is proper.

#2791 9 months ago
Quoted from FrankJ:

So, I updated the SD card. Now, when I boot it says system update extracting, at about the 25% point the blue light on the board comes on, it continues to update until complete though.
Then, system update fast appears and stays. When I hit the reset button, about ten seconds later the game goes to attract, no sound, but the display still says System Update Fast do not turn off machine.
When I turn off the machine, the loop starts again (system update extracting). The whole process begins again.
Any suggestions from the team before I open a ticket?

Do you mean “program button” ?

#2805 9 months ago
Quoted from FrankJ:

Does anyone but me not like the large white numbers/letters on Classic Funhouse (guess I can’t call it 1.0 anymore)?
To me, it just looks unfinished.
I’d prefer to see normal-sized orange characters, maybe in a colored box blending with the blue speaker panel. Instead of looking odd, it would more resemble the original.
Thoughts?

I agree but would be low priority for me I never play it, in fact It’s disabled in settings so it goes right into 2.0.

1 week later
#2826 9 months ago
Quoted from imnitguy:

Really? I installed the 2.0 kit and I never play it. PM me if you want mine. Seriously. What a waste of time and money.

Why would I want yours ? I clearly have one and enjoy it very much.

4 months later
#2897 4 months ago

Seems to be a lot of negative comments lately in here. Mine has been solid since the last update, before that I had boot issues but not since. I think the game is 10x better than original FH. I built and installed an autoplunger and it works flawlessly, no extra coding required. Hopefully an autoplunger will be generally available for purchase for soon .

Everyone that plays it agrees that it is definitely a much better game than it was before. It certainly is not a boat anchor.

1 week later
#2916 4 months ago
Quoted from bsbdmd83:

Trying to see where the wires are pulled from. Looks like one side is wired to nearby coil and the yellow grey wire cmes from where? Also the red white jumped wire from knocker goes where?

I just cut the connector off the knocker coil and spliced in a pair of wires long enough to reach the same coil after moving it to it's destination at the shooter.

3 weeks later
#2967 3 months ago

Is there a diode on the new coil? If there is remove it or reverse your wires. Otherwise check that the coil itself is not shorted.
I know others are using the Violet/Green maybe because it's close but to maintain proper power distribution and fusing I would connect to Violet/Yellow as that is the correct power source for the knocker.

#2969 3 months ago
Quoted from jackd104:

Looks like I could attach it to the trough solenoid here?
[quoted image]

Yep

#2981 3 months ago
Quoted from bsbdmd83:

This is original post with his pics. I put a diode on the coil but have noit placed in yet.
[quoted image]

No diode reqiired as it is already on the driver board, it doesn't hurt anything if wired correctly but if wired backwards will be a direct short and blow the fuse and maybe the transistor, best not to have a diode.

1 month later
#3000 64 days ago

I assume they are concentrating on the upcoming B/W remakes and don't have a lot of time for FH and WW kits now.

2 weeks later
#3023 49 days ago

Its actually in the works!
Just some tweaks to get it out of the prototype phase.
Its pretty easy to install.

That's great as long as it doesn't have a software / firmware update that disables what we have worked to make on our own.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 29.95
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Haledon, NJ
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Martin, CA
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 22.50
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mageek.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-20-rudy-s-nightmare?tu=Mageek and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.