right lane switch 2 (resized).jpg
IMG_1554 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1551 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1552 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1550 (resized).jpeg
20240225_174730 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

16 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #37 Promo video Posted by unigroove (2 years ago)

Post #38 Preorder link for PPS Posted by PPS (2 years ago)

Post #121 Promo photos Posted by Pedretti_Gaming (2 years ago)

Post #672 Review and instructions from an early adopter Posted by pinballonthemark (2 years ago)

Post #693 Gameplay video 1 Posted by UVAJED (2 years ago)

Post #694 Gameplay video 2 Posted by stumblor (2 years ago)

Post #716 Gamplay video 3 and 1.0 gameplay video Posted by AMSNL (2 years ago)

Post #1116 Ramp Switches - Important checks for 2.0 to work correctly Posted by UVAJED (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lhyrgoif.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#84 2 years ago

I played this kit about two weeks ago at an unofficial reveal at Freeplay/PB and it was really cool. I had no idea how the rules worked so just shot aimlessly but still had lots of fun wit it.

If I owned a Funhouse then I would get definitely get it, the kit gives the game a completely different vibe.

#161 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

... However, depending on what the theme really is - the true meaning of Rudy's Nightmare - is he in a dream? etc ...

When I played the kit they explained to me that Rudy is asleep, we are playing his nightmares and the goal is to wake him up from it. Therefore Rudys eyes are closed when starting a game, he's sleeping.

3 weeks later
#338 2 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Mission accomplished too ! My first fun house
[quoted image][quoted image]

Nice find.

You really should move the games away from the window to prevent color fade on cabinet or cover the windows with blinds or similar.

#365 2 years ago

That video is underwhelming. Does it looks fun? yes! But for the price they are asking for the kit they should give much more details about rules and modes, scoring and such.

4 weeks later
#569 2 years ago
Quoted from jetmechinnc:

Ok saw it on the funhouse thread and ordered translucent and regular from planetary pinball. Sweet. Should look great lit up!
Nice they already have the grommets installed. Mine does not have them.
[quoted image]

I was thinking, maybe add two leds behind each eye, one for "normal GI" light, probably white/yellow-ish lit when playing and another with say red color to activate in multiball or similar game mode. That could look spectacular as a custom mod.

1 week later
#623 2 years ago

Alhough I've played the 2.0 version that was a while ago and surely rules and stuff have been fixed/updated so I'm eager to see a professional video showcasing the final product too. Wasn't it supposed to be shown about now?

1 week later
#723 2 years ago

Looks great!

#805 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I really want this mod and I'm focusing on the positive, but this isn't good. There would have to be a way to toggle back and forth to make this a seamless upgrade. Shutting the game down to switch seems harsh and not professional to me. Not trying to pile on here, but that's a deal breaker that should be looked into.

Cmon, drama much? How often would a player go back and forth between 1.0 and 2.0 in a single playsession? Rarely imo.

Also, pinballs are rugged machines that can handle a lot of beating so powercycling the game a few times is a non issue, don't make this into a problem it isn't please.

I bet 99% of players will want to experience the new 2.0 version and not the 30 year old code they are tired of anyway.

#827 2 years ago
Quoted from AlexRogan84:

I can't think of a single person that is tired of Funhouse.
If you weren't even born yet in the 90s, then maybe this is right up your alley. It's not anyone's cup of tea that loves the original and was there when it was new.

Ok, so we have stooped down to that level now. For your information I was born in the middle seventies and I never really "loved" funhouse. Is it a good pin? Yeah sure, but it's far from perfect in my eyes (speaking 1.0 here, don't want to grade 2.0 yet as it isn't finished).

I have two pinball friends at my same age that plays together when we can and they both think the same as me; that FH is a decent game and nothing more. We are all exited for a modernization of this game with color screen, new and hopefully funnier rules so we are looking forward to 2.0 without drowning in nostalgia.

I think Pedretti and the testers are doing a great job and they surely don't need oldtimers being grumpy over the fact that their favorite game is being changed. Noone is forcing you to upgrade yours.

1 month later
#1096 2 years ago

I'm curious to hear people's own opinion after playing these, especially impressions from customers playing on location (larger sample/audience).

1 week later
#1137 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Well so, the $1 interest or whatever was the first day they listed it. The deposit is the day I noted above.
Shipping was 30.00 then, and now an additional 95.00 now.

Now you know how the rest of the world likes the normal shipping from the US to us in Europe

It's the norm that shipping is about the same price as the total tems cost and this was even before covid hit.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
Boards
Slap Save Creations
Boards
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods
Boards
$ 29.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp
Decals
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
Led
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Boards
PinSound
Boards
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bethel Park, PA
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 150.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop
Displays
$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lhyrgoif.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-20-rudy-s-nightmare?tu=Lhyrgoif and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.