right lane switch 2 (resized).jpg
IMG_1554 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1551 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1552 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1550 (resized).jpeg
20240225_174730 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

16 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 3,033 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 61.
#2201 1 year ago

Been having some issues with mine, mostly centered around multiballs and drains. Maybe it's just my trough switches but checking to see if any others are experiencing. My trough switches seem fine otherwise, just wonky in the multiballs sometimes.

In nightmare multiball, 2 balls drain, 1 ball still in play, but the mode doesn't end - so I'll be in multiball until I drain.The game correctly registers the final drain/ends the ball.

In Defeat Rudy the last time I was there, I lost 2 balls very quickly, then the 3rd ball, which it never registered, so stuck in Defeat Rudy with no balls on the playfield. Maybe it's the 2 balls draining fast in succession?

#2202 1 year ago
Quoted from canea:

Been having some issues with mine, mostly centered around multiballs and drains. Maybe it's just my trough switches but checking to see if any others are experiencing. My trough switches seem fine otherwise, just wonky in the multiballs sometimes.
In nightmare multiball, 2 balls drain, 1 ball still in play, but the mode doesn't end - so I'll be in multiball until I drain.The game correctly registers the final drain/ends the ball.
In Defeat Rudy the last time I was there, I lost 2 balls very quickly, then the 3rd ball, which it never registered, so stuck in Defeat Rudy with no balls on the playfield. Maybe it's the 2 balls draining fast in succession?

This sounds like some issues that were present in 0.99 update.

Did you perform the new update to 0.99_1? Most bugs of this sort should be gone.
The instructions and embedded link to the latest software is officially published on pinballremakes.com https://www.pinballremakes.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/Funhouse-SD-Card-update-instructions.pdf

Otherwise, videos showing these bugs in action would be extremely helpful for troubleshooting.

#2203 1 year ago

Finally got my update in and game is awesome and looking forward to more updates. Long live Funhouse as the best ever!

#2204 1 year ago

Offcial Funhouse 2.0 topper announcement today at 6pm cet. Photos of this topper were already published in the Pinball Magazine newsletter of earlier this week.
See www.pinball-magazine.com and Pedretti's social media for details.

#2205 1 year ago

Anyone know the price?

Quoted from unigroove:

Offcial Funhouse 2.0 topper announcement today at 6pm cet. Photos of this topper were already published in the Pinball Magazine newsletter of earlier this week.
See www.pinball-magazine.com and Pedretti's social media for details.

#2206 1 year ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

Anyone know the price?

Check here:

You can find distributors website links in video description.

#2207 1 year ago

I must be having a day cause I’ve watched this video twice and haven’t seen it lol. Also not listed on Cointaker site or planetary that I can find.

Quoted from Pedretti_Gaming:

Check here:
You can find distributors website links in video description.

#2208 1 year ago

go to YouTube and look at the description there.

still don't see it listed at planetary or cointaker.

Quoted from djsolzs:

I must be having a day cause I’ve watched this video twice and haven’t seen it lol. Also not listed on Cointaker site or planetary that I can find.

#2209 1 year ago

I give up! Apparently I’m blind

Quoted from Lopa:

go to YouTube and look at the description there.
still don't see it listed at planetary or cointaker.

F6342424-605D-4C61-9BCB-3D8553F7E3D3 (resized).pngF6342424-605D-4C61-9BCB-3D8553F7E3D3 (resized).png
#2210 1 year ago

Don’t see them in planetary, but nitro shows stock

#2211 1 year ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

Anyone know the price?

€420,-

#2212 1 year ago

Ouch. Nice molded characters, but all it does is light up different colours, no thanks. If the price was more realistic perhaps.

#2213 1 year ago

Annoying issue in latest version of the Rudys nightmare software 99.1:
If any balls are locked on your last ball and your game ends and you make a high score, the balls are ejected while you enter your initials. Since power is on to all solenoids and flippers it is possible to hit the ball and play during the enter initials sequence.
Any one else tried this?

#2214 1 year ago
Quoted from svendmute:

Annoying issue in latest version of the Rudys nightmare software 99.1:
If any balls are locked on your last ball and your game ends and you make a high score, the balls are ejected while you enter your initials. Since power is on to all solenoids and flippers it is possible to hit the ball and play during the enter initials sequence.
Any one else tried this?

I havent tried this, but thanks for taking note and sharing. First I've heard of this scenario, but I'm confident it will get added to the logs.

#2215 1 year ago
Quoted from Zukidog:

I havent tried this, but thanks for taking note and sharing. First I've heard of this scenario, but I'm confident it will get added to the logs.

I had reported this awhile ago , it’s on the list.

#2217 1 year ago
Quoted from Mando:

Nitro shipping is usually a lot

I don’t even have the game but pre ordered a topppee from Nitro in case I get the game in the future. Hopefully the shipping ti the USA is not too bad.

#2218 1 year ago

Some pictures of the topper!

We are continuing sending game kits to every of our distributors.
Thanks to everyone for the support!!

318271515_878476503323629_3519258374219007601_n (resized).jpg318271515_878476503323629_3519258374219007601_n (resized).jpg318294586_454734909964376_4832864611137957266_n (resized).jpg318294586_454734909964376_4832864611137957266_n (resized).jpg318448253_839207620629985_7473581651831646850_n (resized).jpg318448253_839207620629985_7473581651831646850_n (resized).jpg
#2219 1 year ago

Do those cymbals actually close and are animated? Really cool if so, and likely massively annoying

#2220 1 year ago

Don't believe there's any movement on these toppers.

Just lights that are synced with gameplay.

#2221 1 year ago
Quoted from Mando:

Nitro shipping is usually a lot

When Shopify over quotes shipping, Suzanne will always refund the difference of actual cost.

#2222 1 year ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

I don’t even have the game but pre ordered a topppee from Nitro in case I get the game in the future. Hopefully the shipping ti the USA is not too bad.

We have a warehouse in the US as well as Canada. Shipping will be not be any more than a regular topper.

#2223 1 year ago
Quoted from FlipperFreak:

When Shopify over quotes shipping, Suzanne will always refund the difference of actual cost.

FlipperFreak oh ok cool . I get amazing UPS rates on Shopify .

#2224 1 year ago
Quoted from FlipperFreak:

We have a warehouse in the US as well as Canada. Shipping will be not be any more than a regular topper.

Do I get a break after the second and third pin to Hawaii…

#2225 1 year ago

Help needed, installed the 2.0 kit this past weekend and went to update the software and now the screen is saying no usb found. anyone have any suggestions?
thanks

If anyone could put the updates on a new SD and USB it would be so much easier for me. Not that computer savy and I would compensate you for your time.

#2226 1 year ago
Quoted from goggleloy:

Help needed, installed the 2.0 kit this past weekend and went to update the software and now the screen is saying no usb found. anyone have any suggestions?
thanks
If anyone could put the updates on a new SD and USB it would be so much easier for me. Not that computer savy and I would compensate you for your time.

Hello!

Check here: https://www.pinballremakes.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/Funhouse-SD-Card-update-instructions.pdf

Check if the USB stick on top of Pinsound is well connected.

#2227 1 year ago

Followed the download instructions all the way through twice now I get “update done” then “usb missing”

I swear this whole thing fights me every step of the way

#2228 1 year ago

I had the same problem, found out with the usb make sure you use chrome not Microsoft edge when downloading. It worked for me

#2229 1 year ago

That was the problem. Thanks dude!

Quoted from goggleloy:

I had the same problem, found out with the usb make sure you use chrome not Microsoft edge when downloading. It worked for me

#2230 1 year ago
Quoted from Lopa:

That was the problem. Thanks dude!

Edge is the number one browser for downloading Chrome.

Its good for NOTHING else.

#2231 1 year ago

Hi,

Did the update, all went fine see picture, but now no sound! Can someone put me in the right direction please

19F66B28-EDB1-471B-8E81-C88BB59E1763 (resized).jpeg19F66B28-EDB1-471B-8E81-C88BB59E1763 (resized).jpeg
#2232 1 year ago

Have you rebooted?

#2233 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Edge is the number one browser for downloading Chrome

I wish Pinside allowed me to give multiple thumbs up. That was funny. Well done Sir.

#2234 1 year ago

I finally decided to update code and have run into an issue. After rebooting the game, I get the blue engine error light and the display is showing the "pinball login:" on the Pedretti logo screen. I have found several posts with similar problems, but have found no solution.

I have:
Reseated ribbon cable between PS and FAST board.
Reseated daughter card on PS board
Re-installed code .99 via USB
Removed HDMI splitter I use for streaming.

(Yes. SD card update was also performed.)

Everything was working the last time I streamed it, but that was a while ago.)

Thoughts? Suggestions? Solutions?

Thanks!

#2235 1 year ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

I finally decided to update code and have run into an issue. After rebooting the game, I get the blue engine error light and the display is showing the "pinball login:" on the Pedretti logo screen. I have found several posts with similar problems, but have found no solution.
I have:
Reseated ribbon cable between PS and FAST board.
Reseated daughter card on PS board
Re-installed code .99 via USB
Removed HDMI splitter I use for streaming.
(Yes. SD card update was also performed.)
Everything was working the last time I streamed it, but that was a while ago.)
Thoughts? Suggestions? Solutions?
Thanks!

did you hit the program button (I think its called) on the fast board when it hung up on that screen? I had to do this as well...

#2236 1 year ago
Quoted from monkfe:

did you hit the program button (I think its called) on the fast board when it hung up on that screen? I had to do this as well...

Yep! Tried that, too.

#2237 1 year ago

I've had trouble paying for a deposit on the PPS website. Keeps telling me that it can't calculate the shipping. Anyone encounter the same issue?

#2238 1 year ago

Hi.
I've owned the Nightmare set since December and I'm generally very satisfied.
It's a great expansion that turns the funhouse into a whole new pinball machine.
Excellent!
Great work! But there are still a few issues.
I currently have the 99_2 software on it. I noticed the following, which is clearly visible on the two videos in the thread:
Video 1: The pinball machine is running in classic mode, Rudy's eyes are in top form
Video 2: The pinball machine runs in nightmare mode, Rudy's eyeballs only twitch briefly.
That's a pity.
It's not relevant to the game, but it's a lot more fun when Rudy's eyes follow the course of the ball. Maybe you can get the problem under control, I would be very happy!

I think maybe there is something wrong with the FAST board settings for the solenoids @fastpinball?

#2239 1 year ago
Quoted from Gabbo75:

Hi.
It's a great expansion that turns the funhouse into a whole new pinball machine.
Excellent!
I currently have the 99_2 software on it. I noticed the following, which is clearly visible on the two videos in the thread:
Video 1: The pinball machine is running in classic mode, Rudy's eyes are in top form
Video 2: The pinball machine runs in nightmare mode, Rudy's eyeballs only twitch briefly.
That's a pity.
It's not relevant to the game, but it's a lot more fun when Rudy's eyes follow the course of the ball. Maybe you can get the problem under control, I would be very happy!

That is a great comparison of the 2 games! Thank you so much for posting this.

I agree, the eyes in funhouse 2.0 could stay in place a bit longer.

The marketing says "The game is watching you". Its very apparent in funhouse one that the eyes are tracking, though they stay moved, "slightly" long in my opinion.

Funhouse 2.0, the eyes and blinks are very fast and seem a bit more "life like". They could stay a little longer so that you can actually catch the movement while playing the game.

So, again, I agree that they could stay in place a bit longer, and blink slightly slower.

#2240 1 year ago
Quoted from Gabbo75:

Hi.
Excellent!
That's a pity.
I think maybe there is something wrong with the FAST board settings for the solenoids fastpinball?

100% I mentioned this too on my comment on a previous page. I wonder if they realize that his eyes are supposed to snap forward when he’s not looking left or right? A lot of Rudy’s overtime lose that tension in their eye bar so they just end up looking wherever he looks last. If this is the case quick looks wouldn’t make a difference since he would continue to look that way.

#2241 1 year ago

If there is anyone out there that has done the upgrade and no longer wants their original translite, please let me know as I would like to purchase one. I have one for my game, it's just not in ideal condition. I'm in Ontario. This side of the border would likely be more convenient if possible. Thanks.

#2242 1 year ago
Quoted from AlexRogan84:

If there is anyone out there that has done the upgrade and no longer wants their original translite, please let me know as I would like to purchase one. I have one for my game, it's just not in ideal condition. I'm in Ontario. This side of the border would likely be more convenient if possible. Thanks.

I bought a CPR glass for my FH. I really like it.

#2243 1 year ago

Just wrapped the upgrade, everything booted fine I have audio and displays fired up but it throws a CPU CONNECTION ERROR.any suggestions on where to look first ? Nothing seems out of place with the connections on the new boards

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#2244 1 year ago

I also had this problem. I just also reinstalled the SD card and started the installation with both new again.
Everything worked fine.

#2245 1 year ago
Quoted from Gabbo75:

I also had this problem. I just also reinstalled the SD card and started the installation with both new again.
Everything worked fine.

Do I have to reinstall the software from a source online ? How to I make the system recognize I’m resetting the sd card ?

Thank you

#2246 1 year ago
Quoted from Niemi38:

Do I have to reinstall the software from a source online ? How to I make the system recognize I’m resetting the sd card ?
Thank you

Please check this post below

#2247 1 year ago

What's the trick for getting the two cables for the mirror up into the backbox? There seems to be only a certain position you can even see the wires in the back of the cabinet, but the space is too small to get your arm in.

#2248 1 year ago
Quoted from fossmin:

What's the trick for getting the two cables for the mirror up into the backbox? There seems to be only a certain position you can even see the wires in the back of the cabinet, but the space is too small to get your arm in.

Feed them down from the backbox into the cabinet. Rather then trying to pull them up.

#2249 1 year ago

Anyone have an issue fitting the new speaker panel in the backbox? My old panel measures 27 1/8 inches. The new one is 27 3/16 inches and just won't fit. Can someone measure their new panel please?

Thanks

#2250 1 year ago
Quoted from fossmin:

Anyone have an issue fitting the new speaker panel in the backbox? My old panel measures 27 1/8 inches. The new one is 27 3/16 inches and just won't fit. Can someone measure their new panel please?
Thanks

27 1/8 is the correct size for translite glass, and the correct size to fit in the cabinet.

27 3/16 will be a slightly tight fit.

You might have to sand the edge slightly to get it to the right size.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
$ 29.95
$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Haledon, NJ
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bethel Park, PA
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

There are 3,033 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 61.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-20-rudy-s-nightmare/page/45 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.