right lane switch 2 (resized).jpg
IMG_1554 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1551 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1552 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1550 (resized).jpeg
20240225_174730 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

16 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 3,033 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 61.
#2151 1 year ago

Yes, just use another USB stick, if there’s an issue with the one you have.

#2152 1 year ago
Quoted from Mtg381:

I successfully updated the SD card, however, I'm having issues with the code update. I inserted the SanDisk USB into my computer, but it's not recognized in file explorer. I do see it in device management, but I'm not able to format or copy the new code to it.
I have previously updated the code on this USB without issue. Is it possible to just copy the code to another USB and use that?
Am I missing something? Any ideas?
Thanks!!

You need to "flash" the SD card with a dedicated Software e.g Etcher. The USB stick needs to be formated first. If you have trouble, trying another USB stick would be a good idea and should work fine

Here you find the update instructions:

Quoted from WizzardRob:

Please refer to the official update instruction
https://www.pinballremakes.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/Funhouse-SD-Card-update-instructions-1.pdf
Did you also update the SD Card, as mentioned in the above linked instructions? This is required for 0.99
If you are stuck at the "fast update" you need to press a button on the Fast board. After that the update continues right away
[quoted image]

#2153 1 year ago

So as I previously mentioned I'm much happier with my kit now that it is running the newest software. So much so I've dumped all ideas of selling my kit and I went ahead and gathered up all the 1.0 parts and packed them up in the 2.0 box. I also tidied up the wiring inside of the game, I still need to add a label to that bottom speaker wire with a note how to put things back if I (or another owner) ever did want to go back to 1.0 Funhouse since I had to snip that one and add it to the new pigtail connector, something not mentioned in the instructions and would be an issue for someone to have to figure out.

So my question is are there any more plans for software updates to the game? Personally I can live with .99 as it is but I certainly wouldn't turn down any future improvements. Just wondering if they feel the product is near done or not??

Oh yea, one last lingering question on the 2.0 kit install. I'm assuming the new translight is installed without the tempered glass from the previous game, correct? Basically you just snap the 4 trim pieces onto the panel and install, or do I need to try to sandwich the glass in there as well?

TIA!

#2154 1 year ago
Quoted from viper001:

Basically you just snap the 4 trim pieces onto the panel and install, or do I need to try to sandwich the glass in there as well?
TIA!

Just the plexi glass translight and trim

#2155 1 year ago

Hello,
Does anyone have any insight as to the arrival of more kits? I recently placed a preorder with coin taker and am curious as to how long I may be waiting?

Trying to be patient - just curious.
Fairly new to the pinball owning business.
Thank you.

#2156 1 year ago

Any suggestions would be appreciated... Just installed a replacement FAST and burned in Pinsound board from distributor. After installing, the game would throw a CPU connection error, and wouldn't allow game selection. I reformatted the SD card and usb using version .99 to see if that fixed the cpu error.

The game successfully extracts the files, then hangs on the FAST update screen. Pressing the magic button sends the game into attract mode (weird) but the display still hangs on the update screen...

Tried updating three times with same results, using two different micro USBs... Pinsound shows a blue LED about midway through the extraction... Any ideas? The boards should be fine (assuming they weren't damaged in shipping). I checked the read me before the first reformat, and all my voltages showed fine, and test fine off my driver board--game was completely shopped and (still) runs with the original williams boards.

#2157 1 year ago
Quoted from BallLocks:

Any suggestions would be appreciated... Just installed a replacement FAST and burned in Pinsound board from distributor. After installing, the game would throw a CPU connection error, and wouldn't allow game selection. I reformatted the SD card and usb using version .99 to see if that fixed the cpu error.
The game successfully extracts the files, then hangs on the FAST update screen. Pressing the magic button sends the game into attract mode (weird) but the display still hangs on the update screen...
Tried updating three times with same results, using two different micro USBs... Pinsound shows a blue LED about midway through the extraction... Any ideas? The boards should be fine (assuming they weren't damaged in shipping). I checked the read me before the first reformat, and all my voltages showed fine, and test fine off my driver board--game was completely shopped and (still) runs with the original williams boards.

16688094028485694647178065929301 (resized).jpg16688094028485694647178065929301 (resized).jpg
#2158 1 year ago
Quoted from BallLocks:

I believe the button to push when it hangs up during install is on the Teensy board.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#2159 1 year ago

**removed double post.

#2160 1 year ago

You want to press the programming button on the FAST controller. Not sure what the magic button is?

Also check and make sure the daughter card on the pinsound board is fully seated.

#2161 1 year ago
Quoted from chillme:

You want to press the programming button on the FAST controller. Not sure what the magic button is?
Also check and make sure the daughter card on the pinsound board is fully seated.

Yes, I was being cheeky referring to the programming button as the "magic" button. All daughter boards are seated.

I am about ready to box this up, and make it a Williams game again... I've spent more time copying usb files and re-seating things than actually playing it...

#2162 1 year ago

Contact support that's what its for. They seem to be very interested in getting your game working if you have a little patience.

Quoted from BallLocks:

Yes, I was being cheeky referring to the programming button as the "magic" button. All daughter boards are seated.
I am about ready to box this up, and make it a Williams game again... I've spent more time copying usb files and re-seating things than actually playing it...

#2163 1 year ago
Quoted from BallLocks:

Did you try the magic button on the Teensy board that I circled above? It's worth the time to get the kit up and running.

#2164 1 year ago
Quoted from Zukidog:

Did you try the magic button on the Teensy board that I circled above? It's worth the time to get the kit up and running.

Yes. I've had the game running before as Rudy's Nightmare. This is a replacement board set, and the programming button does not progress the installation.

#2165 1 year ago
Quoted from Kaijumke:

Hello,
Does anyone have any insight as to the arrival of more kits? I recently placed a preorder with coin taker and am curious as to how long I may be waiting?
Trying to be patient - just curious.
Fairly new to the pinball owning business.
Thank you.

It will be several months for sure. Could be supply issues on getting new kits made but don't know. Saw a pic earlier in the thread of pallets full of kits but don't know where in the world they are at. Hopefully some will land in the US soon and Coin Taker will get some off to us!

#2166 1 year ago

Where are the game updates available, you would think it would be a simple google search or go to Pedrettis sight or planatary pinballs site but nothing to be seen.

Edit: I found it but it would probably be a good idea to provide links on the maker and distributor pages.

1 week later
#2167 1 year ago

Just curious if Pedretti can give any sense of how they are doing fulfilling the back orders from their main distributors. I know the distributors can't really give us an ETA, but a sense of back order status might give us a clue when we might see something. (My particular order/deposit is with Cointaker.) Many thanks for any information.

#2168 1 year ago

Has anyone been able to navigate the haunted roller coaster mode?

I can't get past the first arrow everytime. It's a quick 100 grand for me and I'm out. I'm assuming it's because I'm getting slow in my old age...

#2169 1 year ago
Quoted from Sean_bc:

I can't get past the first arrow everytime. It's a quick 100 grand for me and I'm out. I'm assuming it's because I'm getting slow in my old age...

No clue what I'm doing with the haunted roller coaster mode. I did get past evil Rudy which was pretty cool. I feel like that pin sound needs to be put more to use. Maybe some songs added?

#2170 1 year ago

I think there will be more improvements coming eventually. The last update was really good, and addressed a few key issues.

Just keep making suggestions...

#2171 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

No clue what I'm doing with the haunted roller coaster mode. I did get past evil Rudy which was pretty cool. I feel like that pin sound needs to be put more to use. Maybe some songs added?

It’s really a good video mode once you clue in to how it works, took me awhile. When it starts pay attention to what it says to do, push right , left or both flippers according to Only the Blue arrows appearing, but you have to be fast!

#2172 1 year ago
Quoted from Sean_bc:

I make it to the end almost every time i think its a matter of HOW the buttons are pressed. Try to "hold" the respective button a bit instead of just quickly press-release.

Quoted from Sean_bc:

I think there will be more improvements coming eventually. The last update was really good, and addressed a few key issues.
Just keep making suggestions...

Yes please keep reporting software bugs or suggestions. Software is still being improved all the time

#2173 1 year ago
Quoted from WizzardRob:

I think its a matter of HOW the buttons are pressed. Try to "hold" the respective button a bit instead of just quickly press-release.

That’s the trick , Rudy than still’s prefer to walk next time if you make it

#2174 1 year ago
Quoted from NCBill:

Just curious if Pedretti can give any sense of how they are doing fulfilling the back orders from their main distributors. I know the distributors can't really give us an ETA, but a sense of back order status might give us a clue when we might see something. (My particular order/deposit is with Cointaker.) Many thanks for any information.

Thanks for your question!
We do not have a shortage of parts of any kind. We are still sending kits weekly to many distributors, and to our direct customers.
We do not have back orders at the moment. We are not saying that the distributors don't have a list of orders etc, I'm saying we sent out everything ordered from distributors in the last 6-months.
If you are in line for a kit, contact your distributor and ask for your ETA.

#2175 1 year ago

Yes topper is coming...

Topper_Pack_Funhouse (resized).pngTopper_Pack_Funhouse (resized).png
#2176 1 year ago
Quoted from WizzardRob:

I make it to the end almost every time i think its a matter of HOW the buttons are pressed. Try to "hold" the respective button a bit instead of just quickly press-release

This is definitely the method. Played a bit this morning and actually got somewhere in the haunted roller coaster mode...

#2177 1 year ago
Quoted from Sean_bc:

This is definitely the method. Played a bit this morning and actually got somewhere in the haunted roller coaster mode...

I couldn't get past the first turn after attempting the haunted rollercoaster 5 or 6 times... Then my buddies 13 year old kid came over and made it half way through on her first try! hahaha. Turns out I was following the red flashing arrows instead of the blue... oops.

#2178 1 year ago

I just have 2 suggestions they aren’t bugs or major game play problems so if they don’t happen it’s not gonna change anything too much.

This screen 9909446C-E99B-4762-893B-496D889FDAE4 (resized).jpeg9909446C-E99B-4762-893B-496D889FDAE4 (resized).jpeg

The words seem too close to the top of the ticket and the score seems to close to the bottom. Seems they should be moved closer together and put in the middle of the ticket no? They are almost touching the “Funhouse” and “12 sharp”

2nd I’m not sure if it’s just my game so please let me know but on the 2.0 version Rudy’s eyes don’t seem look left and right for an acceptable amount of time. Like they do move to look around the field But it’s blink and you miss it and he’s back to looking straight again. Version 1. his eyes move as they should. Same with the eyelids they fire but don’t hold so it’s super quick.

#2179 1 year ago

Anyone in the Chicagoland or Milwaukee area have one of these I could briefly trial? Thank you for considering.

#2180 1 year ago

In original mode Rudy voice is still way to soft compare to the sound, I see Pinsound has multiple sound packages for Funhouse to use with the plus board. Anybody knows it possible to download and use these ? As these also use the same USB port we update with.

#2181 1 year ago
Quoted from Jeepsz:

In original mode Rudy voice is still way to soft compare to the sound, I see Pinsound has multiple sound packages for Funhouse to use with the plus board. Anybody knows it possible to download and use these ? As these also use the same USB port we update with.

Agreed. I really hope this can be changed in the next update. But good question about updating the pinsound. I play the original often and would like the sound to be accurate like the original.

#2182 1 year ago

The sound pack is in psp pack format. The Pinsound pro app can access the sound files in the pack, but it will not output or update the file when you make a change. Things are written out in a directory. Funhouse2 only will recognize the psp pack file.

#2183 1 year ago

Anyone want to sell their original backglass? I messed up one and need another one. Prefer the original silkscreened backglass like the one I ruined. Thanks

#2184 1 year ago

on the backglass talk to BgResto.com as i know they have scanned the 2.0 kit glass (and probably the 1.0 glass too.)

#2185 1 year ago
Quoted from jazc4:

Anyone want to sell their original backglass? I messed up one and need another one. Prefer the original silkscreened backglass like the one I ruined. Thanks

AFAIK The original backglass has always been a translight and repros are available. CPR makes a silkscreened or ink jet printed repro mirrored backglass.

#2186 1 year ago
Quoted from Mageek:

AFAIK The original backglass has always been a translight and repros are available. CPR makes a silkscreened or ink jet printed repro mirrored backglass.

Edit of post because the Pinsider that said his was silkscreened backglass was mistaken and it's a translite. I'll post a picture tonight of the one I have. "I could confirm with the owner of this FH concerning the backglass, but I was hoping to secure another one first. CPR's isn't bad but will be a little different. Not sure my friend who is a purist will like that. But I messed his up so I'm trying to rectify with OEM if possible."

#2187 1 year ago

I have the original translite that i saved after I did the 2.0 conversion you can pm me

#2188 1 year ago

Sorry I know it's been posted somewhere in here but getting my Funhouse with the kit installed back soon and I know it has original code it shipped with(long ago) and needs updated. Is there a good step by step on how to update everything?

#2189 1 year ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Sorry I know it's been posted somewhere in here but getting my Funhouse with the kit installed back soon and I know it has original code it shipped with(long ago) and needs updated. Is there a good step by step on how to update everything?

The step by step how to update can be found at https://www.pinballremakes.com/downloads/

https://www.pinballremakes.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/Funhouse-SD-Card-update-instructions.pdf

If you have any questions, let us know.

#2190 1 year ago

Ok. Sorry for all of the confusion and legwork I caused you guys. I got home and looked again. IT IS A TRANSLITE. It was so stuck on the glass that I was convinced it was silkscreened. I feel like an idiot. Once I had it in my head that it was a backglass I didn’t consider anything else. I humbly apologize and appreciate all of your help.

#2191 1 year ago
Quoted from Jeepsz:

You can load any PinSound Funhouse sound packages on your flash drive:
- download it from our Funhouse webpage: https://www.pinsound.org/machine/funhouse/
- unzip the file into the "audio" folder, on your flash drive
- while playing, you should be able to switch from one sound pack to another by setting the volume to 0 two consecutive times using the door volume control.
- see this page for more information: https://www.pinsound.org/pinsound-neo-plus-help/ [section: "switch to another sound package"]

#2192 1 year ago
Quoted from PinSound:

You can load any PinSound Funhouse sound packages on your flash drive:
- download it from our Funhouse webpage: https://www.pinsound.org/machine/funhouse/
- unzip the file into the "audio" folder, on your flash drive
- while playing, you should be able to switch from one sound pack to another by setting the volume to 0 two consecutive times using the door volume control.
- see this page for more information: https://www.pinsound.org/pinsound-neo-plus-help/ [section: "switch to another sound package"]

PinSound The Funhouse 2.0 is based on the pinsound XL board. It seems to be different then the other pinsound cards (I have one in my TZ).
There is no audio directory on the flash drive. It's two psppack files, one for 2.0 and one for 1.0 funhouse.

Do you create an audio folder then put the files in that folder and will the card then read the original audio plus the new audio? I've tried different variations of this and could never get the pinsound xl card to pickup the new audio. The drag file would never list the additional audio files. Only the present pspack files.
Pinsound Studio pro can read the psppack but it will not write the files into that storage format. Is there a utility to do that?
screenshot_1294 (resized).pngscreenshot_1294 (resized).png

#2193 1 year ago
Quoted from UVAJED:

We are already revising the last release (.99) to be published for everyone as very soon. I would like to think less than a week; because of all of your input and help. Thank you all and kudos for your reports.
FrankWayne There are 2 things that you should look into, first, with your "E" target/switch:
1. Above, as FrankJ mentioned; make sure it isn't shorting out on the back-end.
2. Check the wiring on your "E" target. It will also give you the random tilt warnings. Read this post, as well as the few after it and you will be much better to keep flipping with FH 2.0 (and this issue had nothing to do with us)
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-20-rudy-s-nightmare/page/26#post-6863638
The following we are now aware of and are fixing as you have mentioned:
-Music overlapping
-Trough not registering / kickouts
-Ball save timouts
-Please check your start button switch contacts for the issues with adding players etc in 1.0, and if you don't have good results please pm me a video to show the issues with 1.0. It also is a good idea to go into your test menu and see how each switch is behaving/or not in each mode.
-Then a lot more / pretty much done.
There are many more fixes and updates coming very soon to .99.
For some "behind the scenes" with it; over the last week week your FH 2.0 team has sent over 1,000 messages between each other (with relentless hours of testing in between), and most importantly your emails/messages/suggestions from you have ALL been sincerely taken into account and are greatly appreciated.
You can't spell Funhouse without Fun. It will always be more Fun moving forward here, especially together, with everyone creating the 'best version' of Rudy; so please keep up the awesome attitudes and suggestions rolling in.
Btw, we didn't expect/foresee the hiccups with .99 (sorry), but after it is sorted shortly; there is already a 1.0 update on the horizon that will be beyond 'to infinity and beyond' from what you could ever imagine from a 2.0 kit.

Yes sir, please create that.

Above was posted 56 days ago.

Any chance of an update before Christmas? Mine is pretty much unplayable with the “USB Missing” error always popping up. The game would get lots of holiday play…

#2194 1 year ago
Quoted from FrankJ:

Any chance of an update before Christmas? Mine is pretty much unplayable with the “USB Missing” error always popping up. The game would get lots of holiday play…

Have you tried replacing the UsB cable that goes to the teensy board? I was having that issue and that seemed to fix it.

#2195 1 year ago

It’s a known software error. My game worked fine until the update.

Twice since the kit was released we were promised a timely update - days or weeks. And so far, both times updates have taken months. Fool me once, I take notice, do it again and make my game a paperweight and I get a bit upset. They should not be making commitments they cannot honor.

Lots of coming attractions for a pricey topper though. My guess is they are spending their time on the next 2.0 release, not on making this one right.

Rant off…

#2196 1 year ago

Yeah, I'm patient, but something does seem off about how slow updates are coming.

#2197 1 year ago
Quoted from FrankJ:

Twice since the kit was released we were promised a timely update - days or weeks. And so far, both times updates have taken months. Fool me once, I take notice, do it again and make my game a paperweight and I get a bit upset. They should not be making commitments they cannot honor.
Lots of coming attractions for a pricey topper though. My guess is they are spending their time on the next 2.0 release, not on making this one right.
Rant off…

Hi

Quoted from FrankJ:

Rant off…

_
Have you previously tried the above Mageek suggestion? That is a known fix for this issue.

We always keep our word here. Did we want the next revision to be released the day after the last? Yes, but we don't want to rush 2.0 Rudy perfection and we always try to implement all happy owner's issues/suggestions at the same time into the next release moving forward.

If you're curious (besides the rest of our beta team and software team who are working the same + hours on it), I personally tested the next code release for over 8-10+ hours over the last 3 days; and last weekend on the side just because; for what it's worth.

Besides Mageek suggestion, have you tried to reinstall the code to do the most recent FULL update again; that includes both the SD card and USB drive lately? That could be something that could get you back up and running if you haven't tried that.

Here are the instructions and links for the FULL software update for both the SD card and the USB drive for current code; and this can definitely help get the communications correct between both the Fast board and the Pinsound (if you have changed and ruled out the USB cable beforehand):

https://we.tl/t-kHygCGj9io

If that doesn't work for you (after you have tried the USB cable swap), here are the links to get you back to the original software if you're sure it's an update issue. You will still need to use the above instructions and Rufus to burn the following image to the SD card. You will also need to unzip this file to select the .iso image file once you open Rufus:

https://we.tl/t-gvQb685vis

Here is a link to the very stable .88 USB software that you should have been running before the latest update, that you will need to do with the above update at the same time as the SD card update:

https://we.tl/t-modw3nJAsH

^^^ The above links will expire, so if anyone wants to have a backup of the original code for your SD card and USB drive; please download and save it now.

`

Rant-lessness aside:

- Is the upcoming topper going to be amazing and pricey? Nope, it's super affordable because we care; and insanely awesome!!!

- Why isn't there a 1.0 code yet? Because, it's on the way and will blow your and Rudy's socks off! Does he have socks, and/or do you?? Either way; yep.

- Does our ticket and support system help everyone resolve any issues whatsoever? Absolutely, and if you have a sincere issue that you can't find advice from other awesome enthusiasts here; please remember to open up a ticket at www.pinballremakes.com so we can expedite your Funhouse 2.0 upgrade and help you and yours keep having fun first and foremost.

- What's next and possible for 2.0 kit(s)? Anything and everything!! Stay tuned

We thank you all for your continued support (most importantly you guys helping your fellow enthusiasts out and lending a helping hand when you can). Kudos!

We WILL continue to support you/all; with your likewise passion moving forward 100% to infinity and infinity + .................

#2198 1 year ago
Quoted from FrankJ:

FrankJ i get your frustration, i am just curious if you missed one update, after this announcement there actually was quite a big software update 35 days ago. To be fair it might be overlooked easily. But the latest Version is 99_1. The link is also updated in the update instructions that UVAJED mentioned. The instructions and embedded link to the latest software is officially published on pinballremakes.com https://www.pinballremakes.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/Funhouse-SD-Card-update-instructions.pdf

Quoted from Andrea_DM:

Hello! New game code is there right now!
We found an issue with the link, We have to re-upload the game code.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pzj1aje5bkr5is1/pinball-fh2-099_1.code?dl=0

Quoted from WizzardRob:

Lol that is a massive understatement.
This is a fully packed update. 0.99_1 containts LOTS of bug fixes.
All the annoying bugs reported with 0.99 like balls not ejecting dead ends are fixed.
- bug fix where steps gate was active during modes when it should not be
- bug fixed where jackpots were not stacked correctly if multiple modes are active
- bug in wizard mode where additional balls where ejected in case of draining
- bug fixed where a lock shot ends the ball during EC or Monkiss
- fixed overlapping sounds
- fixed a bug where no ball was ejected for a new game if balls were sitting in lock before
Have fun!

#2199 1 year ago

My apologies to all. The promised update of 56 days ago DID come out 35 days ago. 99_1. That’s when the USB error began.

When it works, I enjoy version .99 so much better than .88 that I don’t really want to revert back. I just want my game to work. It’s frustrating because I can fix issues on my other machines. On this, all I can do is wait on others.

#2200 1 year ago
Quoted from FrankJ:

My apologies to all. The promised update of 56 days ago DID come out 35 days ago. 99_1. That’s when the USB error began.
When it works, I enjoy version .99 so much better than .88 that I don’t really want to revert back. I just want my game to work. It’s frustrating because I can fix issues on my other machines. On this, all I can do is wait on others.

Please first put your USB drive into your computer and pm me a picture of what is on it. If there isn't anything on it, format it and do another 99_1 install to see if you get the same message.

It's possible that part of the update didn't take and/or it could be a corrupted USB drive. If you do all this, and still no luck, try another USB drive if you have one handy. You will not need to update the SD card again since you have already done so.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Haledon, NJ
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 29.95
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

Boards
PinSound

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bethel Park, PA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 3,033 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 61.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-20-rudy-s-nightmare/page/44 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.