right lane switch 2 (resized).jpg
IMG_1554 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1551 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1552 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1550 (resized).jpeg
20240225_174730 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

16 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 3,033 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 61.
#2101 1 year ago
Quoted from FrankWayne:

My wife and I updated our game to the .99 code and have ran into some issues that we noticed, so I just wanted to make a list to see if anybody else has the issues as well and to help devs.
Funhouse 2.0
*music overlapping on bonus.
*trough kickout not working sometimes when supposed to (we have to wait until the machine kicks it out which is a minute or 2)
* hitting the e in steps sometimes starts a mode (went to switch test and made sure it wasn't my machine causing this)
*ball save giving balls back after it has been off for a decent period of time
*random warnings with no nudges or movement of the machine (not caused by tilt bob)
So far from .88 the only ones that aren't new is the e starting a mode. (I also thought that spelling step could be doing this as a bonus but still not sure)
As for funhouse 1.0
*Music overlapping
*anytime we start a game with more than 1 player (say 2 players) while playing our first ball the machine adds in 2 more players or max to 4 everytime

Wondering if we can get an FAQ setup in this thread that lists reported bugs/glitches per release so we don't lose track of them between posts...

I have also witnessed a few of the line items you called out on my .99 update. Copied and pasted below:
*trough kickout not working sometimes when supposed to (we have to wait until the machine kicks it out which is a minute or 2)

#2102 1 year ago
Quoted from FrankWayne:

My wife and I updated our game to the .99 code and have ran into some issues that we noticed, so I just wanted to make a list to see if anybody else has the issues as well and to help devs.
Funhouse 2.0
* hitting the e in steps sometimes starts a mode (went to switch test and made sure it wasn't my machine causing this)
*random warnings with no nudges or movement of the machine (not caused by tilt bob)
So far from .88 the only ones that aren't new is the e starting a mode. (I also thought that spelling step could be doing this as a bonus but still not sure)
As for funhouse 1.0
*Music overlapping
*anytime we start a game with more than 1 player (say 2 players) while playing our first ball the machine adds in 2 more players or max to 4 everytime

I had a few of the same issues:
Hitting ‘E’ started a mode, random tilt warnings, and adding players on version 1.0 on the first ball.
All were happening when the ‘E’ got hit hard and the rear set of contacts were hitting the back bracket on the target. I wrapped the rear bracket with electrical tape and all three disappeared.

#2103 1 year ago

Another issue we encountered today twice was in evil clones where if you have the extra ball lit and both balls from the multi ball enter the hallway the game ends the mode and gives a bonus and uses your extra ball then the ball will not kick out into shooter lane. You have to get in the coin door and eject a ball into the shooter lane which turns off the music until you plunge the ball which will then give you two balls instead of just 1.

#2104 1 year ago
Quoted from Zukidog:Wondering if we can get an FAQ setup in this thread that lists reported bugs/glitches per release so we don't lose track of them between posts...
I have also witnessed a few of the line items you called out on my .99 update. Copied and pasted below:

I 100% agree to get this amazing game to perfection, because it definitely deserves it.

#2105 1 year ago
Quoted from FrankJ:

I had a few of the same issues:
Hitting ‘E’ started a mode, random tilt warnings, and adding players on version 1.0 on the first ball.
All were happening when the ‘E’ got hit hard and the rear set of contacts were hitting the back bracket on the target. I wrapped the rear bracket with electrical tape and all three disappeared.

Awesome I'll take a look thanks for the heads up on that one!

#2106 1 year ago
Quoted from FrankWayne:

Funhouse 2.0
As for funhouse 1.0
*Music overlapping

We are already revising the last release (.99) to be published for everyone as very soon. I would like to think less than a week; because of all of your input and help. Thank you all and kudos for your reports.

FrankWayne There are 2 things that you should look into, first, with your "E" target/switch:

1. Above, as FrankJ mentioned; make sure it isn't shorting out on the back-end.

2. Check the wiring on your "E" target. It will also give you the random tilt warnings. Read this post, as well as the few after it and you will be much better to keep flipping with FH 2.0 (and this issue had nothing to do with us)

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-20-rudy-s-nightmare/page/26#post-6863638

The following we are now aware of and are fixing as you have mentioned:

-Music overlapping
-Trough not registering / kickouts
-Ball save timouts
-Please check your start button switch contacts for the issues with adding players etc in 1.0, and if you don't have good results please pm me a video to show the issues with 1.0. It also is a good idea to go into your test menu and see how each switch is behaving/or not in each mode.
-Then a lot more / pretty much done.

There are many more fixes and updates coming very soon to .99.

For some "behind the scenes" with it; over the last week week your FH 2.0 team has sent over 1,000 messages between each other (with relentless hours of testing in between), and most importantly your emails/messages/suggestions from you have ALL been sincerely taken into account and are greatly appreciated.

You can't spell Funhouse without Fun. It will always be more Fun moving forward here, especially together, with everyone creating the 'best version' of Rudy; so please keep up the awesome attitudes and suggestions rolling in.

Btw, we didn't expect/foresee the hiccups with .99 (sorry), but after it is sorted shortly; there is already a 1.0 update on the horizon that will be beyond 'to infinity and beyond' from what you could ever imagine from a 2.0 kit.

Quoted from Zukidog:

Wondering if we can get an FAQ setup in this thread that lists reported bugs/glitches per release so we don't lose track of them between posts...

Yes sir, please create that.

#2107 1 year ago
Quoted from UVAJED:

We are already revising the last release (.99) to be published for everyone as very soon. I would like to think less than a week; because of all of your input and help. Thank you all and kudos for your reports.
FrankWayne There are 2 things that you should look into, first, with your "E" target/switch:
1. Above, as FrankJ mentioned; make sure it isn't shorting out on the back-end.
2. Check the wiring on your "E" target. It will also give you the random tilt warnings. Read this post, as well as the few after it and you will be much better to keep flipping with FH 2.0 (and this issue had nothing to do with us)
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-20-rudy-s-nightmare/page/26#post-6863638
The following we are now aware of and are fixing as you have mentioned:
-Music overlapping
-Trough not registering / kickouts
-Ball save timouts
-Please check your start button switch contacts for the issues with adding players etc in 1.0, and if you don't have good results please pm me a video to show the issues with 1.0. It also is a good idea to go into your test menu and see how each switch is behaving/or not in each mode.
-Then a lot more / pretty much done.
There are many more fixes and updates coming very soon to .99.
For some "behind the scenes" with it; over the last week week your FH 2.0 team has sent over 1,000 messages between each other (with relentless hours of testing in between), and most importantly your emails/messages/suggestions from you have ALL been sincerely taken into account and are greatly appreciated.
You can't spell Funhouse without Fun. It will always be more Fun moving forward here, especially together, with everyone creating the 'best version' of Rudy; so please keep up the awesome attitudes and suggestions rolling in.
Btw, we didn't expect/foresee the hiccups with .99 (sorry), but after it is sorted shortly; there is already a 1.0 update on the horizon that will be beyond 'to infinity and beyond' from what you could ever imagine from a 2.0 kit.

Yes sir, please create that.

There is no need for apologies you guys are doing an amazing job! Keep up the good work and thank you for the tips I will work on it tomorrow and see if I can get the bugs ironed out with the E and the start button 1.0 issue. I am relatively new to the hobby and appreciate all the help I can get.

#2108 1 year ago

Hello Everyone. I went to install the .99 update and have ran into an issue.
After reinstalling the USB and Micro sd card and the game telling me the update has been completed,
the game boots to the selection screen but comes up with a "CPU Connection Error".
I don't understand why it would bring up an error because I didn't even touch the CPU.
Would appreciate any help.
Thanks

#2109 1 year ago
Quoted from Ramzr1:

Hello Everyone. I went to install the .99 update and have ran into an issue.
After reinstalling the USB and Micro sd card and the game telling me the update has been completed,
the game boots to the selection screen but comes up with a "CPU Connection Error".
I don't understand why it would bring up an error because I didn't even touch the CPU.
Would appreciate any help.
Thanks

I had this error and had to install the update again to get past it.

#2110 1 year ago

Thanks for the info. What did you do once the screen said "update finished"?
Thanks

#2111 1 year ago
Quoted from Ramzr1:

Thanks for the info. What did you do once the screen said "update finished"?
Thanks

The machine should restart on it's own after "update finished", but for a few of us (including myself) we waited an extended amount of time without the auto-reboot so we manually shut the machine off and power it back on.

#2112 1 year ago

Finished haunted rollercoaster today. Rudy still say’s “next time I’ll walk” Guess he just hates rollercoasters ?

#2113 1 year ago

We just tried to update ours to .99 but ran into some issues.

1. When the update finished it did not reboot. Waited a half an hour and reboot the system.

2. After rebooting the screen had the following:
HT Avail timeout

pinball
pinball login:
2022-10-19 23.47.47 (resized).jpg2022-10-19 23.47.47 (resized).jpg

3. We were then given a screen that read "CPU Connection Error"
2022-10-19 23.47.54 (resized).jpg2022-10-19 23.47.54 (resized).jpg

4. We tried to update again and now it just hangs at "FAST"
2022-10-20 00.16.19 (resized).jpg2022-10-20 00.16.19 (resized).jpg

We were playing great at .88 so if anyone has any ideas how to get the game back up we would sure appreciate it.

#2114 1 year ago

Please refer to the official update instruction
https://www.pinballremakes.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/Funhouse-SD-Card-update-instructions-1.pdf

Did you also update the SD Card, as mentioned in the above linked instructions? This is required for 0.99

If you are stuck at the "fast update" you need to press a button on the Fast board. After that the update continues right away
SmartSelect_20221020-123231_Adobe Acrobat (resized).jpgSmartSelect_20221020-123231_Adobe Acrobat (resized).jpg

#2115 1 year ago

Does anybody know the latest lead time for getting the 2.0 kit? Put my order in beginning of June this year and received notice in July that it would be 30-45 days for a mid-August delivery. Closing in on a 110 days and nothing but crickets from CoinTaker on when next units are coming. Thx.

#2116 1 year ago

FWIW - our order from the initial preorder window hasn’t shipped and we have not received an update since we last asked near the end August unfortunately.

#2117 1 year ago
Quoted from WizzardRob:

https://www.pinballremakes.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/Funhouse-SD-Card-update-instructions-1.pdf
Did you also update the SD Card, as mentioned in the above linked instructions? This is required for 0.99
If you are stuck at the "fast update" you need to press a button on the Fast board. After that the update continues right away
[quoted image]

Thank you for the help. It took one update with the SD card updated image and the USB stick, and then one more update with the USB stick. It is playing great. One idea, maybe a service credit?

#2118 1 year ago
Quoted from RickyBobby1:

Does anybody know the latest lead time for getting the 2.0 kit? Put my order in beginning of June this year and received notice in July that it would be 30-45 days for a mid-August delivery. Closing in on a 110 days and nothing but crickets from CoinTaker on when next units are coming. Thx.

Quoted from RickyBobby1:

Ordered my kit 12-09 21. Received notice it is shipping today if that helps.

#2119 1 year ago

For anyone waiting extra long for their kits, you can get one sooner..I had ordered one through CT in the springtime, lead time was long, but whatever. Local supplier had them in-stock, so I cancelled my order with CT. Link below..

https://nitropinball.com/products/funhouse-rudys-nightmare-upgrade-kit-shipping-now

#2120 1 year ago
Quoted from Sean_bc:

For anyone waiting extra long for their kits, you can get one sooner..I had ordered one through CT in the springtime, lead time was long, but whatever. Local supplier had them in-stock, so I cancelled my order with CT. Link below..
https://nitropinball.com/products/funhouse-rudys-nightmare-upgrade-kit-shipping-now

Thank you! 3 left if anyone is still looking...

#2121 1 year ago
Quoted from viper001:

Thank you! 3 left if anyone is still looking...

That’s crazy. Took me 10 months to get mine through Cointaker.

#2122 1 year ago
Quoted from fossmin:

That’s crazy. Took me 10 months to get mine through Cointaker.

I hear that. Weirdly I wasn't willing to commit to the kit with the deposit/wait route but when these presented themselves I nabbed the 4th kit that was listed on the web site as an impulse buy. It should be here this week.

One question I have for the group, I figure I will be living in the 2.0 software world most of the time, but when you choose the original code which version is it? Asking because I kind of like the home code, especially with the not getting the ball trapped behind the trap door feature of that version. Just curious, do anyone know? Is that version update-able??

#2123 1 year ago
Quoted from viper001:

I hear that. Weirdly I wasn't willing to commit to the kit with the deposit/wait route but when these presented themselves I nabbed the 4th kit that was listed on the web site as an impulse buy. It should be here this week.
One question I have for the group, I figure I will be living in the 2.0 software world most of the time, but when you choose the original code which version is it? Asking because I kind of like the home code, especially with the not getting the ball trapped behind the trap door feature of that version. Just curious, do anyone know? Is that version update-able??

Its running the latest commercial available rom. That is the l-9 rom. I also miss a lot of the features from the l-9.05h version like the choreographed light show when entering initials. Maybe l-9 was chosen for usage in arcades?

#2124 1 year ago
Quoted from UVAJED:

Download link broken...update is coming later today..

I tried to go to the dropbox location today for the .99 code update (https://www.dropbox.com/s/dkv77gmq39a8b86/pinball-fh2-099.code?dl=0) and the file has been deleted. Does anyone have a pointer to the .99 update that is appied to the USB?

#2125 1 year ago

Anybody getting usb missing error with newly posted code today?

#2126 1 year ago
Quoted from FrankWayne:

I was getting that error , I am not entirely sure if it has to do with the Teensy interface cable or USB thumb drive. I changed the USB thumb drive first and it didn’t help. I then changed the cable and it was solid after that.

#2127 1 year ago
Quoted from Mageek:

I was getting that error , I am not entirely sure if it has to do with the Teensy interface cable or USB thumb drive. I changed the USB thumb drive first and it didn’t help. I then changed the cable and it was solid after that.

So I got by it but idk what the issue was. I'm pretty sure it was just me messing something up probably. Gonna test now for the next few days. Have fun!

#2128 1 year ago
Quoted from FrankWayne:

At first, about 50% of the time. I reloaded the software, no change. I probably get it 70% of the time now. I get it at power up. I get it after a game ends. I get it when trying to switch to Funhouse 1.0. I can’t pin down when or why though.

#2129 1 year ago

This has just been reported to the software team to see what's going on.

Thank you all for reporting it, and I hope soon they will uncover the bug/issue. Sorry in the meantime. :-/

#2130 1 year ago
Quoted from TomY:

I tried to go to the dropbox location today for the .99 code update (https://www.dropbox.com/s/dkv77gmq39a8b86/pinball-fh2-099.code?dl=0) and the file has been deleted. Does anyone have a pointer to the .99 update that is appied to the USB?

Hello! New game code is there right now!
We found an issue with the link, We have to re-upload the game code.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pzj1aje5bkr5is1/pinball-fh2-099_1.code?dl=0

#2131 1 year ago

Meanwhile in the Funhouse....

IMG_20221024_105854 (resized).jpgIMG_20221024_105854 (resized).jpg
#2132 1 year ago

Looks like there's another topper coming..

Funhouse topper (resized).pngFunhouse topper (resized).png
#2133 1 year ago

Is this a new code or the .99 from a few weeks ago?

Quoted from Andrea_DM:

Hello! New game code is there right now!
We found an issue with the link, We have to re-upload the game code.

#2134 1 year ago

Hi Yes it have a fix on a bug.
Slam tilt bug

Quoted from joshwiseman:

Is this a new code or the .99 from a few weeks ago?

#2135 1 year ago

Lol that is a massive understatement.

This is a fully packed update. 0.99_1 containts LOTS of bug fixes.

All the annoying bugs reported with 0.99 like balls not ejecting dead ends are fixed.

- bug fix where steps gate was active during modes when it should not be
- bug fixed where jackpots were not stacked correctly if multiple modes are active
- bug in wizard mode where additional balls where ejected in case of draining
- bug fixed where a lock shot ends the ball during EC or Monkiss
- fixed overlapping sounds
- fixed a bug where no ball was ejected for a new game if balls were sitting in lock before

Have fun!

#2136 1 year ago
Quoted from WizzardRob:

Lol that is a massive understatement.
This is a fully packed update. 0.99_1 containts LOTS of bug fixes.
All the annoying bugs reported with 0.99 like balls not ejecting dead ends are fixed.
- bug fix where steps gate was active during modes when it should not be
- bug fixed where jackpots were not stacked correctly if multiple modes are active
- bug in wizard mode where additional balls where ejected in case of draining
- bug fixed where a lock shot ends the ball during EC or Monkiss
- fixed overlapping sounds
- fixed a bug where no ball was ejected for a new game if balls were sitting in lock before
Have fun!

Yes, what WizzardRob said

#2137 1 year ago

what is the update procedure for this new version?

#2138 1 year ago

I never installed .99, do you need to install it first to do 99_1?

#2139 1 year ago

Use this link to download new game code.

You don't need 99 first. Just format usb like normal, then copy .code file

Use this instruction to update sdcard.

Quoted from WizzardRob:

[quoted image]

#2140 1 year ago

You only need to do the SD update once! So if you did that with 0.99 already, you can skip that now.

If you have done 0.99 previously, then only format USB and copy over the .code file

If you come from an earlier version, do the SD update

#2141 1 year ago

Received my kit and I have 2 issues. First one, my original speakers seems to be wired in series (I think that is the correct term). So in order to remove the original speaker panel from the game I eventually had to snip one of the wires near where there was already a crimp connector anyway. So when I installed the new kit I had one end of subwoofer wire on the connector that connects to the speaker pigtail that is provided, but what do I do with the other speaker wire? When I watched the YouTube installer video it looked like their old connector only had the single wire on it as well so I'm not understanding where the other wire will hook up to this new system.

Bigger issue, when I powered on my game it settled down on the "pinball login" screen as the user above got when they were trying to upgrade the software. Mine never progressed past that, it just sits on the login screen. I'm assuming I have knocked something loose so I'm going through all the connections now. One question, is the SD card slot the kind where you press it further in and it "pops" back out, or is it just the brute force type of slot?

TIA!

#2142 1 year ago

installed the new code today...now I'm getting a cpu connection error...and I can't go to the new 2.0 game nor can I start a game ? anyone else having any issues with the new code?

#2143 1 year ago
Quoted from viper001:

Received my kit and I have 2 issues. First one, my original speakers seems to be wired in series (I think that is the correct term). So in order to remove the original speaker panel from the game I eventually had to snip one of the wires near where there was already a crimp connector anyway. So when I installed the new kit I had one end of subwoofer wire on the connector that connects to the speaker pigtail that is provided, but what do I do with the other speaker wire? When I watched the YouTube installer video it looked like their old connector only had the single wire on it as well so I'm not understanding where the other wire will hook up to this new system.
Bigger issue, when I powered on my game it settled down on the "pinball login" screen as the user above got when they were trying to upgrade the software. Mine never progressed past that, it just sits on the login screen. I'm assuming I have knocked something loose so I'm going through all the connections now. One question, is the SD card slot the kind where you press it further in and it "pops" back out, or is it just the brute force type of slot?
TIA!

For the cabinet speaker, you need to connect the loose wire to the connector. Ideally check the wires on the speaker, trace them back to make sure.

The card in the SD slot is just pulled out, it is not on a spring release.

If you are only receiving the login, double check the daughter card on the pinsound card is fully seated.

#2144 1 year ago
Quoted from viper001:

First one, my original speakers seems to be wired in series (I think that is the correct term). So in order to remove the original speaker panel from the game I eventually had to snip one of the wires near where there was already a crimp connector anyway. So when I installed the new kit I had one end of subwoofer wire on the connector that connects to the speaker pigtail that is provided, but what do I do with the other speaker wire?

I posted about this a while back; I made a speaker harness for my machine. I couldn't figure out how to wire the factory cabinet speaker to the pin-sound jack using the original FH Harness.

spkr (resized).JPGspkr (resized).JPG
#2145 1 year ago
Quoted from viper001:Bigger issue, when I powered on my game it settled down on the "pinball login" screen as the user above got when they were trying to upgrade the software. Mine never progressed past that, it just sits on the login screen. I'm assuming I have knocked something loose so I'm going through all the connections now. One question, is the SD card slot the kind where you press it further in and it "pops" back out, or is it just the brute force type of slot?

Make sure the daughtercard on the PinSound board is fully seated and plugged in firmly. I had the same issue and everything was OK once I fully seated the daughtercard.

#2146 1 year ago
Quoted from chillme:

For the cabinet speaker, you need to connect the loose wire to the connector. Ideally check the wires on the speaker, trace them back to make sure.
The card in the SD slot is just pulled out, it is not on a spring release.
If you are only receiving the login, double check the daughter card on the pinsound card is fully seated.

I can't thank you all enough. That was it on the daughter card. I pressed in on it and got the game to load. Next power cycle it wouldn't so I pulled the board and carefully separated and then firmly reseated it back on the main board and all seems good now.

For the speaker issue I punched the loose wire down onto the existing molex connector and that is working now. I'll just have to remember how to undo that trick if I were to pull the kit and go back to original.

So far I'm not sure what I will say. My game is only running version 88 so I'm going to reserve any judgements until I at least have the latest/greatest up and running. For sure the sound quality is highly improved but then I could always do that without the kit.

Thanks again for the weekend advice, I have my game up and running I just hear the doorbell ring with my kids coming down for a visit.

#2147 1 year ago
Quoted from monkfe:

installed the new code today...now I'm getting a cpu connection error...and I can't go to the new 2.0 game nor can I start a game ? anyone else having any issues with the new code?

Yes, I am having the same problem. I'm going to try reformatting the USB and doing the update again.

Edit: I did this and it fixed my problem.

#2148 1 year ago
Quoted from monkfe:

Hello!
Please check if the sister pcb on the pinsound become loose (sister pcb is the one with the SD card port)

Push a little bit the Sister pcb.

#2149 1 year ago

I got .99 running last night with no issues (other than being too dense to figure out when the screen says "Update completed" that I needed to power cycle the game to bring up the new code).

So far I'm very impressed over what I saw in .88 that was as delivered with my kit. I also realized I had a mechanical issue with my shooter lane mechanism where the coil was literally falling apart that I took care of and that made a big difference in game play (and obviously had nothing to do with the new kit). I need to play well enough to get some multiball action going as I had noticed some weirdness under .88 in that regard but so far I'm happy with my upgrade. Much thanks to the folks that post here that have created this kit!

#2150 1 year ago

I successfully updated the SD card, however, I'm having issues with the code update. I inserted the SanDisk USB into my computer, but it's not recognized in file explorer. I do see it in device management, but I'm not able to format or copy the new code to it.

I have previously updated the code on this USB without issue. Is it possible to just copy the code to another USB and use that?

Am I missing something? Any ideas?

Thanks!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bethel Park, PA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Haledon, NJ
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 22.50
$ 29.95
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

There are 3,033 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 61.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-20-rudy-s-nightmare/page/43 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.