right lane switch 2 (resized).jpg
IMG_1554 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1551 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1552 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1550 (resized).jpeg
20240225_174730 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

16 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 3,033 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 61.
#2051 1 year ago

Great update guy's, you did great specially with multiball lock, mutch better now. Ran in one problem if you defeat the evil Rudy playfield goes dead the balls drain but then hangs because it does not give a new ball. And small issue in FH1 rudy's voice is still to soft compare to the music.

#2052 1 year ago
Quoted from chillme:

I'm wondering if it's something with the firmware on the FAST module since it handles the switch matrix. Maybe Aaron can chime in here fastpinball
One thing I would try, would be download the files again and do another install.

I plan on doing another install tonight. I’ll also use another pc.

#2053 1 year ago

So I just nabbed a nice Funhouse and I'm considering getting on the wait list for this kit. Along those lines would anyone know who seems to have the shortest wait to get one of these fine kits?

But I have a couple of questions. I see the latest update resolved a complaint that I had about the new code not supporting a physical ball lock. That is great news. But a couple of more questions from watching YouTube videos. When you program settings for each version of the game (volume setting, free play, etc) are those retained when you switch back and forth or do you have to re-enter those each time the game is booted? That seemed to be the case from the one video I saw. And also is there a way to switch versions now without having to power cycle the game? TIA!

#2054 1 year ago
Quoted from viper001:

And also is there a way to switch versions now without having to power cycle the game? TIA!

To switch versions you hold the start button for 5 seconds and it reverts to the version selection screen.

My unique volume settings from version to version seemed to save just fine. I never double-checked other adjustments such as ball save timer etc... though.

#2055 1 year ago
Quoted from Jeepsz:

Great update guy's, you did great specially with multiball lock, mutch better now. Ran in one problem if you defeat the evil Rudy playfield goes dead the balls drain but then hangs because it does not give a new ball. And small issue in FH1 rudy's voice is still to soft compare to the music.

I noticed the same with Rudy's voice being under amplified on 1.0 still - not sure if there's a way to address this or not...

#2056 1 year ago
Quoted from viper001:

So I just nabbed a nice Funhouse and I'm considering getting on the wait list for this kit. Along those lines would anyone know who seems to have the shortest wait to get one of these fine kits?
But I have a couple of questions. I see the latest update resolved a complaint that I had about the new code not supporting a physical ball lock. That is great news. But a couple of more questions from watching YouTube videos. When you program settings for each version of the game (volume setting, free play, etc) are those retained when you switch back and forth or do you have to re-enter those each time the game is booted? That seemed to be the case from the one video I saw. And also is there a way to switch versions now without having to power cycle the game? TIA!

settings are saved in 1.0 and 2.0. But when you upgrade you are back to zero on scores and settings.

#2057 1 year ago
Quoted from Zukidog:

I noticed the same with Rudy's voice being under amplified on 1.0 still - not sure if there's a way to address this or not...

The sound quality issue seems magnified for 1.0, because the quality is so good on 2.0. I think the best solution would be for the upgarded pin sound sound packages to be able to be used on this new pinsound XL hardware. Some of the files created by the community don't seem to work on this version in their current format. Someone made a remastered set of the original sounds that would probably sound great on this hardware if you could convert it to work. "FunHouse Mr Tantrum Stereo/Normalized Mix". I asked about this in another thread but no one answered so not sure if it's just that nobody knows how to convert these files to this new format that pinsound XL uses or not but if anyone has figured out how to convert the files I'd love to try them out.

#2058 1 year ago
Quoted from andyharsh:

The sound quality issue seems magnified for 1.0, because the quality is so good on 2.0. I think the best solution would be for the upgarded pin sound sound packages to be able to be used on this new pinsound XL hardware. Some of the files created by the community don't seem to work on this version in their current format. Someone made a remastered set of the original sounds that would probably sound great on this hardware if you could convert it to work. "FunHouse Mr Tantrum Stereo/Normalized Mix". I asked about this in another thread but no one answered so not sure if it's just that nobody knows how to convert these files to this new format that pinsound XL uses or not but if anyone has figured out how to convert the files I'd love to try them out.

The pinsound orchestrations are supposed to work, but ive never looked at it.

#2059 1 year ago

Glad to see the update and happy that time is still being put in to make fh2 even better. Got mine all installed no problems and appreciate the step by step guide for all those steps (I'm kind of dumb on a PC). Was also hoping to see the sound all ironed out, so hope that's next on the to-do!

#2060 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

The pinsound orchestrations are supposed to work, but ive never looked at it.

I've played around with it a bit. On the USB drive there's two .pspack files ( Funhouse_20.pspack and Funhouse_Original.pspack ).
These files can be opened with PinSound Studio Pro and updated/modified. But when PSSP saves the files, it saves it in a directory format and not in a .pspack file.

Zipping the modified files up and putting on the USB, back in, the Pinsound XL card does not pickup the new sounds. If you just move the directory structure over to the USB, it still does not get picked up. I'm wondering if there's some interaction with the Pi.

Does anybody know of a way to build the .pspack file? That would be the key. Doing a strings on the file it looks like it is some type of a compressed format.

The original files are the same as the original pinsound sound pack i.e. they sound exactly the same.

#2061 1 year ago

Up and running!

-I really like the random modes.
-In the few games I’ve been able to get in, is it easier/quicker to get to the hour? I’m not complaining, it just seems easier to light the next mode.
-Modes still have virtual locks? I would have liked them change to physical too. Still working on an auto launcher?
-I’ve gotten two random game hang-ups where the ball isn’t registering when it hits the ball trough. I haven’t investigated if it is the switch or software. I’ll alligator clip/meter the switch tonight to test. In both cases, the machine read and moved to the next ball after a tilt. In hindsight, I should have reached inside to tilt to test instead of physically tilting the game.
-It appears the game timing has been tightened up - less time before the software reacts. It feels more polished (in my opinion).
-My only complaint (and I know I have to live with it) is I’ll never like the new Rudy voice…

Version 1: as others have said, my background is too loud compared to voice. Hopefully, it can be rebalanced in a future update.

#2062 1 year ago
Quoted from FrankJ:

Up and running!
-In the few games I’ve been able to get in, is it easier/quicker to get to the hour? I’m not complaining, it just seems easier to light the next mode.
-Modes still have virtual locks? I would have liked them change to physical too. Still working on an auto launcher?
-I’ve gotten two random game hang-ups where the ball isn’t registering when it hits the ball trough. I haven’t investigated if it is the switch or software. I’ll alligator clip/meter the switch tonight to test. In both cases, the machine read and moved to the next ball after a tilt. In hindsight, I should have reached inside to tilt to test instead of physically tilting the game.
-It appears the game timing has been tightened up - less time before the software reacts. It feels more polished (in my opinion).
-My only complaint (and I know I have to live with it) is I’ll never like the new Rudy voice…
Version 1: as others have said, my background is too loud compared to voice. Hopefully, it can be rebalanced in a future update.

You should be able to adjust the voice globally in the pinsound studio program.

I would just tweak it up 5 or 10% at a time until you hear what you want.

#2063 1 year ago
Quoted from FrankJ:

Up and running!

No changes that i know of. Maybe you have just gotten better with Funhouse

Quoted from FrankJ:

What exactly do you mean? What modes should have physical locks? The Nightmare MB is changed to physical locks, but for other modes i dont know how a lock could make sense...

Quoted from FrankJ:

Please keep us updated, your findings will be valuable!

#2064 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

You should be able to adjust the voice globally in the pinsound studio program.
I would just tweak it up 5 or 10% at a time until you hear what you want.

You can adjust via the PinSound Studio program, but there's no way to save the pspack file that the XL needs. Do you know of a way to do it?

#2065 1 year ago
Quoted from chillme:

You can adjust via the PinSound Studio program, but there's no way to save the pspack file that the XL needs. Do you know of a way to do it?

I havent looked at this yet.

#2066 1 year ago

Need HELP

We cannot get our to boot up and we have no playfield lights

#2067 1 year ago
Quoted from Toolpros:

Need HELP
We cannot get our to boot up and we have no playfield lights

Maybe a bit more insight would help… on what you did etc with pictures.

#2068 1 year ago
Quoted from FrankJ:

Up and running!
-I’ve gotten two random game hang-ups where the ball isn’t registering when it hits the ball trough. I haven’t investigated if it is the switch or software. I’ll alligator clip/meter the switch tonight to test. In both cases, the machine read and moved to the next ball after a tilt. In hindsight,

I Also got the hang-ups with ball trough. Last time it was after losing last bal with 2 bals in lock. Then the next game did not give a ball but the switches registrate 3 balls in ball through. Reseting the game solves it. Guess this is the same ploblem with my other post

Quoted from Jeepsz:

Ran in one problem if you defeat the evil Rudy playfield goes dead the balls drain but then hangs because it does not give a new ball.

Also in multiball I shot snoring Rudy in the mouth twice no jackpot award but he did spit it out (Dispay said shoot Rudy)

3E84425F-593B-412A-A9B0-E049C547F63F (resized).jpeg3E84425F-593B-412A-A9B0-E049C547F63F (resized).jpeg8A627B5B-E997-48FA-8EEE-8A2623DAA6D3 (resized).jpeg8A627B5B-E997-48FA-8EEE-8A2623DAA6D3 (resized).jpeg
#2069 1 year ago

Happend again twice now with one ball in lock after losing last ball.The game releases the locked ball and the Next game hangs
FrankJ dit you have balls in lock with your tilt and was that with last ball? Normal tilt does not give me problems.

#2070 1 year ago

Thats a known issue now, thanks for reporting!

Will be fixed shortly

#2071 1 year ago

I wasn’t able to replicate the problem last night.

I can also report that when the Rudy million is lit, it did not score if you hit the ball into Rudy’s mouth while he was talking.

Still trying to figure out why my clock is advancing so quickly now.

#2072 1 year ago
Quoted from WizzardRob:

What exactly do you mean? What modes should have physical locks? The Nightmare MB is changed to physical locks, but for other modes i dont know how a lock could make sense...

The “during mode” multiballs begin immediately. Why not start AFTER ball #2 is launched and a switch triggered? Not sure what to do on three ball multiballs - except maybe make them all two ball until the auto launcher is available and enabled. Do multiballs need ball savers? I’d vote no. At least not until we get an auto launcher.

#2073 1 year ago
Quoted from FrankJ:

The “during mode” multiballs begin immediately. Why not start AFTER ball #2 is launched and a switch triggered? Not sure what to do on three ball multiballs - except maybe make them all two ball until the auto launcher is available and enabled. Do multiballs need ball savers? I’d vote no. At least not until we get an auto launcher.

You refer to the 2-ball MB. But i think its working fine. You start e.g. Evil Clones or Monkiss in the mirror, so you collect that mode. If it does not start then, what else should happen? Also the ball is kept in the scoop until you shoot the second ball from shooter lane into game and it triggeres a switch.

#2074 1 year ago
Quoted from FrankJ:

Do multiballs need ball savers? I’d vote no. At least not until we get an auto launcher.

I agree with this, TOM , WW, Taxi , TAF have no ball save on multiball. Although if an auto launch was introduced it changes things.

#2075 1 year ago
Quoted from WizzardRob:

You refer to the 2-ball MB. But i think its working fine. You start e.g. Evil Clones or Monkiss in the mirror, so you collect that mode. If it does not start then, what else should happen? Also the ball is kept in the scoop until you shoot the second ball from shooter lane into game and it triggeres a switch.

Then I have a malfunction. In my machine, you hit the scoop, the mode starts, a ball is delivered to the shooter lane, and the ball immediately exits the lower scoop and into play - whether you shoot the ball or not.

#2076 1 year ago
Quoted from FrankJ:

Then I have a malfunction. In my machine, you hit the scoop, the mode starts, a ball is delivered to the shooter lane, and the ball immediately exits the lower scoop and into play - whether you shoot the ball or not.

Ok please check your shooter lane switch.

I just double checked. The game is waiting for plunge before Ball is ejected from scoop. Same for Evil Clones and Monkiss MB

#2077 1 year ago
Quoted from FrankJ:

I have the same thing going on, didn't realize it's a malfunction. I'll check the shooter lane switch.

#2078 1 year ago

Two issues since update .

1. The game doesn’t always put a ball in my shot or flame reliable , was totally fine before update .
2. Game plays regular music along with bonus music at end of ball.

Side note , anyone think we need different bonus music ?

#2079 1 year ago
Quoted from Mando:

1. The game doesn’t always put a ball in my shot or flame reliable , was totally fine before update .

I have those two issues as well.

#2080 1 year ago

I peek in this thread from time to time. Is it safe to say this kit has a lot of issues? Seems like there are consistent posts of problems.

#2081 1 year ago

we ran the Funhouse 2.0 version .99 at the Ann Arbor pinball show. did not have a single problem the entire show. Many hundreds of plays.

i think most of the problems seen are existing issues with marginal games. Funhouse does not take well to time, and at 30+ years, most are beat beyond death, due to time and the popularity (number of plays.) All the stuff i read sounds like typical beat up Funhouse issues, and not with the kit. Now the kit may make some of these issues more obvious, but that's probably the extent of it.

#2082 1 year ago
Quoted from Mando:

Quoted from Mageek:

I have those two issues as well.

With everyone's help here, we/you have recently uncovered a few minor bugs with the newest update. However, we are already putting together another update that will be available hopefully this week; or as soon as humanly possible if not. Thank you all for your feedback, perseverance, and insightful input.

This will just be the simple software update with the USB thumb drive.

Quoted from mollyspub:

I peek in this thread from time to time. Is it safe to say this kit has a lot of issues? Seems like there are consistent posts of problems.

It would be safe to say that there are currently some minor imperfections/glitches. What would be safer to say, would be that this kit is overall extremely reliable, a blast to play the way it is, and the developers/community are highly dedicated to always making it better together.

This 2.0 kit will soon enough feel like a 4.0 kit. That's all I can say.

#2083 1 year ago

FWIW.... I received a total dud kit, so it’s not all about previous issues with an original game. After waiting a month for replacement parts (pedretti really dropped the ball), I got a full refund from planetary.

My funhouse has been on location since I put in for the refund, in the same condition it was in when I received the kit, with zero issues, getting 150 plays a week give or take, for the last 3-4 months.

The customer service from Shawn and Planetary were nothing short of stellar throughout the whole ordeal. I’m sure 2.0 will be great and bug free at some point, but that point is not now, and I would never operate it in its current state.

As always, YMMV
Mike

Quoted from cfh:

we ran the Funhouse 2.0 version .99 at the Ann Arbor pinball show. did not have a single problem the entire show. Many hundreds of plays.
i think most of the problems seen are existing issues with marginal games. Funhouse does not take well to time, and at 30+ years, most are beat beyond death, due to time and the popularity (number of plays.) All the stuff i read sounds like typical beat up Funhouse issues, and not with the kit. Now the kit may make some of these issues more obvious, but that's probably the extent of it.

#2084 1 year ago
Quoted from UVAJED:With everyone's help here, we/you have recently uncovered a few minor bugs with the newest update. However, we are already putting together another update that will be available hopefully this week; or as soon as humanly possible if not. Thank you all for your feedback, perseverance, and insightful input.
This will just be the simple software update with the USB thumb drive.

It would be safe to say that there are currently some minor imperfections/glitches. What would be safer to say, would be that this kit is overall extremely reliable, a blast to play the way it is, and the developers/community are highly dedicated to always making it better together.
This 2.0 kit will soon enough feel like a 4.0 kit. That's all I can say.

I certainly am not complaining, only reporting the minor issues I’ve seen in this release. The game is a blast to play and love the new changes in .99 . Thanks for all you guys are doing for this title. FH 2.0 is a far better game than it was before the upgrade kit.

#2085 1 year ago
Quoted from cfh:

My game is practically new rebuilt from scratch , but seems what I have are known bugs . Overall 2.0 is solid .

#2086 1 year ago
Quoted from Mando:

My game is practically new rebuilt from scratch , but seems what I have are known bugs . Overall 2.0 is solid .

Ditto, Same here, better than new resto.

#2087 1 year ago

Also did an update to version 0.99. Really easy and didn’t have any issues besides the small ram card being quite hard to get out.
Once installed I definitely experienced a much more polished game with a lot quicker boot up. I did notice that the ball didn’t always register in the out hole during tilts but that is apparently being addressed. Very
Impressive overall. This nightmare is getting better and better!

#2088 1 year ago

I am running the recent updated .99, and I think I found a minor issue in FH1.0. The date in FH 1.0 becomes wrong after you turn your machine off and boot again. The time does stay correct, but the date gets wonky after power up.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Thanks, mk

#2089 1 year ago

Spent some time on it today. I can confirm on my machine:

All switches work perfectly in test.
In mode multiballs Monkeeys and Clone - the ball shoots from the lower scoop before the ball is released from the shooter lane as stated before - every time. The right shooter switch is working properly. There is no malfunction. It works properly for sound effects at the start of each ball.
I thought the game played easier. Now, hitting Rudy advances the clock to the next hour. I don’t believe it did that in the previous version.

Also, after exiting the 2.0 test menu, hitting start will reset the game, but no ball is served to the plunger. I need to either cycle off or hold the start button to return to the choose a version screen to reset it for play.

#2090 1 year ago

Got my kit installed but having issues. The mirror and the main screen appear to be swapped. I tried moving the HDMI cables but nothing changed. It's also not booting, but I can't really see what the error is.

IMG_4746 (resized).jpgIMG_4746 (resized).jpg
#2091 1 year ago
Quoted from Dewey68:

Got my kit installed but having issues. The mirror and the main screen appear to be swapped. I tried moving the HDMI cables but nothing changed. It's also not booting, but I can't really see what the error is.

I had to move my hdmi to the alternate input on the LCD. See the following post and the few before:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-20-rudy-s-nightmare/page/28#post-6872600

Not sure if that will solve you're inquiry or not, but worth looking at if you haven't solved it already.

Quoted from Zukidog:

"Turns out i had to move the LCD HDMI to the second HDMI plug on the LDC monitor..."

There might have been a way to address it with the remote, but i wasn't going to start messing with that at the time. Figured it was a config on my LCD input or a bad solder/jack worse case. Either way, been working ever since without issues.

#2092 1 year ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

This is pretty common with upgraded software and 2.0 types of kits. It's a much smaller team of people working on them and they only have a few games to test on. So the first kit owners are the product testers for each new software upgrade, but they also get to make suggestions for enhancements that get implemented! Also owner's discover problems that their original games had, that they hadn't notice before. I personally think it's a cool process, but it's not for everyone. It was the same case with Bride 2.0 and Applejuice's Revenge from Mars upgrade is still in this ongoing process. If you want the finished product, wait a year or two and don't buy the first batch. With a new pin, you will get a much more finished product that's been tested alot more on more games by more people... but still they have problems and unfinished software and will go through a bunch of software upgrades. I mean, geeze, go over to the thread about the Williams ROM upgrades Soren is doing, he's fixing software issues that have been on our games for 20+ years. And the cool thing about this kit, Applejuice's upgrade and Soren's upgrades is they are listening to owners suggestions, which doesn't really happen with Stern software upgrades. Sometimes you might have a cool idea they hadn't thought of and they actually implement it!

#2093 1 year ago
Quoted from Dewey68:

[quoted image]

If you are having trouble with it booting and the displays. You want to make sure the daughter card on the pinsound XL card not crooked, it doesn't take much for the card to become dislodged and it causes boot problems. The pins are really short, so if the card if off a bit, it will not make contact.

#2094 1 year ago
Quoted from FrankJ:

Spent some time on it today. I can confirm on my machine:
All switches work perfectly in test.
In mode multiballs Monkeeys and Clone - the ball shoots from the lower scoop before the ball is released from the shooter lane as stated before - every time. The right shooter switch is working properly. There is no malfunction. It works properly for sound effects at the start of each ball.
I thought the game played easier. Now, hitting Rudy advances the clock to the next hour. I don’t believe it did that in the previous version.
Also, after exiting the 2.0 test menu, hitting start will reset the game, but no ball is served to the plunger. I need to either cycle off or hold the start button to return to the choose a version screen to reset it for play.

Thanks again for reporting and testing!

So i was wrong before, the clock advance by rudy hit is new with 0.99 you got that right. This will be a setting in the future! (Hard mode collects minutes less easily)
The issue you are having with immediate scoop shot is odd. The game is programmed to wait, and i showed you in the video... However we try to make that more failsafe in the next update, so please try if that works for you.

The bug, where no ball is served on a new game will be fixed with the new update, sorry for that.

#2095 1 year ago

Got a Super skillshot today! great addition

#2096 1 year ago

I had a solid, well-working game. I installed the original kit, and eventually got it going just fine. Then today I upgraded after following the instructions and now the game won't boot. On power up, the monitors don't even turn on, no game lights. I've got power to the boards, cables all look good and seated. Help!

#2097 1 year ago
Quoted from bkaelin:

I had a solid, well-working game. I installed the original kit, and eventually got it going just fine. Then today I upgraded after following the instructions and now the game won't boot. On power up, the monitors don't even turn on, no game lights. I've got power to the boards, cables all look good and seated. Help!

Double check the SD card and usb are fully seated

#2098 1 year ago
Quoted from bkaelin:

I would suggest to take your time and do the updates again. You can't hurt the SD card or USB thumb-drive by doing so. I would also say to make sure that you fully format each card/drive (using Fat32 quick format only).

The only thing that could have changed with you updating, to disrupt the hardware (lighting etc), is to follow Wariodolby advice above and make sure that you didn't happen to wiggle loose the Pinsound daughter card when you were removing the SD card; because your results aren't due to a firmware/software update.

If that doesn't get you up and running; please remember to follow the key posts here and open up a support ticket, so you don't feel lost and waiting for resolutions.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-20-rudy-s-nightmare/page/31#post-6900090

#2099 1 year ago
Quoted from UVAJED:

I would suggest to take your time and do the updates again. You can't hurt the SD card or USB thumb-drive by doing so. I would also say to make sure that you fully format each card/drive (using Fat32 quick format only).
The only thing that could have changed with you updating, to disrupt the hardware (lighting etc), is to follow Wariodolby advice above and make sure that you didn't happen to wiggle loose the Pinsound daughter card when you were removing the SD card; because your results aren't due to a firmware/software update.
If that doesn't get you up and running; please remember to follow the key posts here and open up a support ticket, so you don't feel lost and waiting for resolutions.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-20-rudy-s-nightmare/page/31#post-6900090

Thanks for the reply. Is it possible that the board would be damaged if the daughter board became disconnected while powered on?
My daughter board pulled right off the mounts when I tried to adjust a cable, and the whole daughter board came off off while powered on.
Just want to make sure nothing was fried.

#2100 1 year ago

My wife and I updated our game to the .99 code and have ran into some issues that we noticed, so I just wanted to make a list to see if anybody else has the issues as well and to help devs.
Funhouse 2.0
*music overlapping on bonus.
*trough kickout not working sometimes when supposed to (we have to wait until the machine kicks it out which is a minute or 2)
* hitting the e in steps sometimes starts a mode (went to switch test and made sure it wasn't my machine causing this)
*ball save giving balls back after it has been off for a decent period of time
*random warnings with no nudges or movement of the machine (not caused by tilt bob)
So far from .88 the only ones that aren't new is the e starting a mode. (I also thought that spelling step could be doing this as a bonus but still not sure)
As for funhouse 1.0
*Music overlapping
*anytime we start a game with more than 1 player (say 2 players) while playing our first ball the machine adds in 2 more players or max to 4 everytime

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Martin, CA
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Haledon, NJ
$ 22.50
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,033 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 61.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-20-rudy-s-nightmare/page/42 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.