right lane switch 2 (resized).jpg
IMG_1554 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1551 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1552 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1550 (resized).jpeg
20240225_174730 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

16 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 3,033 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 61.
#1301 2 years ago

We are working hard behind the scenes to get everybody up and running and glitch free! UVAJED will keep you all on track!

#1302 2 years ago
Quoted from UVAJED:

That is correct I also have two 2 tan wires. I fixed my post sorry for the confusion because whoever wired that switch up ran one wire from the two wires to the switch.

Thanks for helping everyone on this. Although I haven't figured out what's causing my game to sometimes get the tilt warnings when hitting the "E" Steps switch, I'm confident I will find it with your help . I have noticed something and have a question or two about the coding while attempting to find my issue. I've noticed that my steps works great for the 1st and 2nd time (when you melt the clown). But if I activate it after that it always lights the Funhouse Frenzy when lit light on the steps and every time it's hit it says missed. I've confirmed that in multiple games that I've played. And I have a question about the Nightmare Multiball. How come when you lock a ball it releases it each time and then after you lock 3 multiball starts and you have to manually plunge two balls into play. With there being a lack of auto-plunger I'm wondering why you wouldn't hold the locks and maybe activate multiball like in the original Funhouse of hitting his mouth? That way would make it not necessary to manually plunge balls into play for multiball. Just curious on that. Also noticed when you play a 1 player game at the end it will always show as if you played a 4 player game example it'll show player 1's score and have 3 sets of 0's for the other players. I've not seen that in other pinball machines. Usually it will only show scores of people playing IE 0's wouldn't be there. And also when entering initials you can't go backwards like you can in other games. Example my initials are BAY so I have to B enter A enter and instead of going backwards to Y it makes you go all through the alphabet to get to Y. Not a big deal at all, just figured I'd mention that in most games it does allow you to go backwards. Thanks again to everyone on the team for all your hard work!

#1303 2 years ago
Quoted from Bay78:

I hit "E" steps target and it gave me a tilt warning.....

OK I was still getting TILT warnings but realized only on hard direct hits. Do your switches have the foam on them? I think its the result of the switch shorting out. Thankfully my games owner just dropped off the new ones he ordered this morning. I will throw one in E and confirm.

PXL_20220403_203624101 (resized).jpgPXL_20220403_203624101 (resized).jpg
#1304 2 years ago
Quoted from Bay78:

Thanks for helping everyone on this. Although I haven't figured out what's causing my game to sometimes get the tilt warnings when hitting the "E" Steps switch, I'm confident I will find it with your help . I have noticed something and have a question or two about the coding while attempting to find my issue. I've noticed that my steps works great for the 1st and 2nd time (when you melt the clown). But if I activate it after that it always lights the Funhouse Frenzy when lit light on the steps and every time it's hit it says missed. I've confirmed that in multiple games that I've played. And I have a question about the Nightmare Multiball. How come when you lock a ball it releases it each time and then after you lock 3 multiball starts and you have to manually plunge two balls into play. With there being a lack of auto-plunger I'm wondering why you wouldn't hold the locks and maybe activate multiball like in the original Funhouse of hitting his mouth? That way would make it not necessary to manually plunge balls into play for multiball. Just curious on that. Also noticed when you play a 1 player game at the end it will always show as if you played a 4 player game example it'll show player 1's score and have 3 sets of 0's for the other players. I've not seen that in other pinball machines. Usually it will only show scores of people playing IE 0's wouldn't be there. And also when entering initials you can't go backwards like you can in other games. Example my initials are BAY so I have to B enter A enter and instead of going backwards to Y it makes you go all through the alphabet to get to Y. Not a big deal at all, just figured I'd mention that in most games it does allow you to go backwards. Thanks again to everyone on the team for all your hard work!

A page or 2 back in this thread was the steps being missed on the 3rd try was addressed. The fix for this has been done and will be released in the new code.

The reason that there aren't three balls that lock in Nightmare multi-ball is because you still have the potential to start another multiball mode before you lock all three balls for nightmare multi-ball. For example if you wanted to play the 2-ball multiball evil clones mode and there were already two balls locked physically in the lock for nightmare multi-ball you would have to have one of those balls released in order to start evil clones, but then when that mode was done you would only have one ball physically locked up top for Nightmare.

Detailed instructions on to how to play or going to be released in the next day or two, where this and other things like it are discussed.

#1305 2 years ago
Quoted from fabsj82:

Do your switches have the foam on them?

Confirmed. New switch is in and no more actual tilt warning/sound. However after every ball I still get a 100,000 Tilt Warning Bonus.....

#1306 2 years ago

Great!!

Yes when no tilt is hit you get a 100k bonus . Every tilt will deduct 50k

No bonus for being a bad boy to Rudy

#1307 2 years ago

Just absolutely blown away by the level of customer service in this thread. A++++

#1308 2 years ago
Quoted from Bay78:

I’ve been in switch test and trying what was mentioned in the video before and also playing the game with the glass off trying to figure out what’s causing the issue on my game. So in my switch matrix, everything tests fine, even when I hold in one of the through switches. Also I do have the tan wire on the non banded side of the diode. However I do notice a difference. I have two of those wires attached at that lug and it looks like you only have one. Not sure what to try next?
[quoted image]

Have you tested your diode on this switch (have a multimeter/know how to)? Nothing personal but when was the last time the switch was replaced or the solder was reflowed on it? << just looks a little old.

Look at fabsj82 #1303 post and see if this can help you.

You mentioned that you have a good reading in your switch matrix in 2.0 test while holding one of the trough switches down. Are you pushing E and have you tried all 3 of the trough switches? I believe one of my trough switches didn't create anything out of order but the other 2 did while holding them down and pushing E.

If you could make and post (or pm me if you'd prefer) a video just like fabsj82 did in his #1291 post here that could help narrow things down a bit.

#1309 2 years ago
Quoted from fabsj82:

I also have two wires. Will swap wires and report back.
[quoted image]

Damn, that soldering job!!

#1310 2 years ago

Just got my email from Planetary. It looks like mine is ready for shipping!

#1311 2 years ago

Same here, getting closer.

#1312 2 years ago

Got my tracking number from PPS. Kit shipping out Tuesday. Woot! Woot!

#1313 2 years ago
Quoted from Pedretti_Gaming:

After a lot of request about instruction cards, manuals etc
We are proud to announce that we are going to upload the Apron instruction card to our Website and every customer can download it for FREE.
A short manual "How to Play" is going to be available in 10 days... obviously everyone can download it for FREE from our website.

First off, amazing Job on the kit guys! I received mine recently and was very impressed with everything. I am taking mine to a show this weekend, PinBrewFest in Girard, Ohio for everyone there to play.

Pedretti_Gaming I was wondering if the instruction cards ever got finished? Would love to throw them on there before the show if possible... I didn't see them posted on any websites yet but if someone could send them my way that'd be awesome.

Can't wait to get into the game, I have not had any real time on it yet but am really looking forward to it!

-Andy

#1314 2 years ago

PPS are now shipping the kits we have, so they starting leaving today and will continue thru the week ...

- We put some hardened corners on the packaging as this a weak point so hopefully that will reduce any broken translites as well as a sheet inside the box to our FH page (below)

- We have added a page to the site https://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=FH2_RUDYS_NIGHTMARE which we will try to capture for customers pointers to the key info - we will be adding 'fix' issues, etc as the documents are ready in the next day or two ...

- We've added a ticket category on the helpdesk and have senior person on our team monitoring who has installed the kit and updated several time, and has direct access to the kit we have running in a FH game here.

We have direct access to Pedretti as well as other resources to help with any support issues.

In addition we want to make sure that customers a) have a running game and that the kit is not viewed as a fix for a faulty game, b) that those who purchase can handle the install, as well as fix any of the things like the reversed switch, add diodes if needed, etc, c) that those whos purchase read the latest documentation, especially about any issues with existing game wiring, etc, and d) that the warranty is 6 months electronics

We just want to have the best experience for customers to install and get the kit up and running in their game.

Team PPS

#1315 2 years ago
Quoted from andyharsh:

First off, amazing Job on the kit guys! I received mine recently and was very impressed with everything. I am taking mine to a show this weekend, PinBrewFest in Girard, Ohio for everyone there to play.
Pedretti_Gaming I was wondering if the instruction cards ever got finished? Would love to throw them on there before the show if possible... I didn't see them posted on any websites yet but if someone could send them my way that'd be awesome.
Can't wait to get into the game, I have not had any real time on it yet but am really looking forward to it!
-Andy

Hello Andy,

I guarantee you that Pedretti and Co. appreciate your and everyone's kind words more than you know. Thank you and everyone who has done the same; and is just as excited about this as we are.

Congratulations on installing the kit and that's awesome that it is already on its way to a show.

I am very confident in the newest firmware and code (more code releases and awesomeness to come for sure though). I definitely would put some games on it first, post here or pm me if you have any issues, so we can make 100% sure you are good to go before this exciting weekend for you.

Pedretti_Gaming is always watching here, super busy at the same time, and I will be sure to mention it to him tomorrow about the instruction cards. (I believe they are being finished up tomorrow and we all just finished up the instructions manual today).

Here is a good go to check for you, and everyone, in the boot-up screen to make sure you are up to date with the current code and firmware version.

It should read:

"Version 0.87_beta" << most current code

&

"FAST CPU version ......................... 02.01"

Let's get that FH 2.0 of yours fired up ahead of time, and make sure it's ready for everyone to enjoy with only smiles. Rudy has one too many raised eyebrows already in my opinion.

On a side note, after 1,000's and 1,000's of plays on it (haven't played it in awhile for fun) I got a new GC today. It has yet to get old for me with all of the different/new combinations; although it is the same pf layout. Game changer and frustrating fun off the hook << you'll see soon.

Also, I am much better at the original now that I have gotten accustomed to not shooting the same areas of the pf over and over again...and the ball saver is such a blessing.

Screenshot_20220404-222653_Chrome(1) (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220404-222653_Chrome(1) (resized).jpg
#1316 2 years ago

I need to give a shoutout to UVAJED and all of the amazing support he's been giving me (and the rest of this community) over the last few weeks.

Rudy's Nightmare got ordered the moment it was announced and it turns out we have one of if not THE very first kits. This came with some issues being so early on in the production process but UVAJED has walked us through each step of the process with detailed instructions to address our issues. This wasn't just game code updates, but firmware updates and even updating the OS on the pin sound board. All the while being very fast to respond

Our game has been on route for 3 weeks and despite the hiccups its been a huge hit with our players. The coin box is nice and heavy every week and people keep coming back for more. Now that we have the ability to switch between versions I think some of the hardcore Rudy fans are going to be even happier. But there is a growing fan base for the Nightmare code, especially now that people are figuring out Nightmare multi ball and the big scores that come from the trap door/rudy combo.

I work with a lot of developers in my day job, and this level of communication and support is exceptionally rare. Making pinball is hard. It takes a certain type of crazy to even begin a project like this let alone support the various levels of insanity that encompass the owner/operator community.

Pedretti_Gaming - you're lucky to have someone like UVAJED on your team. Whatever you're paying him, it's not enough

Looking forward to the next update!

#1317 2 years ago
Quoted from jonahk:

I need to give a shoutout to UVAJED and all of the amazing support he's been giving me (and the rest of this community) over the last few weeks.
Rudy's Nightmare got ordered the moment it was announced and it turns out we have one of if not THE very first kits. This came with some issues being so early on in the production process but UVAJED has walked us through each step of the process with detailed instructions to address our issues. This wasn't just game code updates, but firmware updates and even updating the OS on the pin sound board. All the while being very fast to respond
Our game has been on route for 3 weeks and despite the hiccups its been a huge hit with our players. The coin box is nice and heavy every week and people keep coming back for more. Now that we have the ability to switch between versions I think some of the hardcore Rudy fans are going to be even happier. But there is a growing fan base for the Nightmare code, especially now that people are figuring out Nightmare multi ball and the big scores that come from the trap door/rudy combo.
I work with a lot of developers in my day job, and this level of communication and support is exceptionally rare. Making pinball is hard. It takes a certain type of crazy to even begin a project like this let alone support the various levels of insanity that encompass the owner/operator community.
Pedretti_Gaming - you're lucky to have someone like UVAJED on your team. Whatever you're paying him, it's not enough
Looking forward to the next update!

Thanks for your feedback about the game on route! It's great hear the game is "making" money.
We have an amazing Beta Tester team, UVAJED is one of our assets for sure.

#1318 2 years ago

Hi, can someone put me in the right direction?

Installed everything and all was working whit the installed software. Did the software update and this is the screen i get. When i put back the original usb stick it still stays the same.

Fast response by AMSNL and everything is working. Bad USB/UNZIP

BB507B27-410A-4621-BEEF-CB17A4DB288A (resized).jpegBB507B27-410A-4621-BEEF-CB17A4DB288A (resized).jpeg

#1319 2 years ago

Can you please explain in detail what you did? As the code is checking if all files are present. If only 1 single file is altered and or missing it will not work. please try doing a full clean install,don’t forget to do a full format on the usb before updating

#1320 2 years ago

Super pumped for my kit to arrive in a couple days. I'm planning on re-watching the installation video, but aside from that I pulled together a small checklist. Is there anything I'm missing on this checklist that any of you can think of?

Pre-Installation:
• Switch test (all functioning and stairs ramp exit in proper locations) – good
• Diode check and switch quality check (E switch and ball trough) – pending
Post Installation
• All cables properly nested and connectors seated well.
• On first boot – unplug short ribbon cable going to fast board and boot for 30 seconds. Shut down and turn back on - pending
• Version of code = ‘0.87_beta’ – pending
• Version of FAST CPU = ‘02.01’– pending

#1321 2 years ago
Quoted from ADNO:

Hi, can someone put me in the right direction?
Installed everything and all was working whit the installed software. Did the software update and this is the screen i get. When i put back the original usb stick it still stays the same.
Fast response by AMSNL and everything is working. Bad USB/UNZIP
[quoted image]

Glad all is working again! Have fun

#1322 2 years ago
Quoted from Zukidog:

Super pumped for my kit to arrive in a couple days. I'm planning on re-watching the installation video, but aside from that I pulled together a small checklist. Is there anything I'm missing on this checklist that any of you can think of?
Pre-Installation:
• Switch test (all functioning and stairs ramp exit in proper locations) – good
• Diode check and switch quality check (E switch and ball trough) – pending
Post Installation
• All cables properly nested and connectors seated well.
• On first boot – unplug short ribbon cable going to fast board and boot for 30 seconds. Shut down and turn back on - pending
• Version of code = ‘0.87_beta’ – pending
• Version of FAST CPU = ‘02.01’– pending

Great checklist. Once those pending items are good you should be good to go.

#1323 2 years ago

We are shipping out Funhouse 2.0 kits daily. Here is todays shipment ready for FedEx.

Team PPS

funhouse kits (resized).JPGfunhouse kits (resized).JPG
#1324 2 years ago

Anyway to know a timeline for those who have made a deposit at PPS? Have emailed sarah but no response.

#1325 2 years ago

there is no way to know a timelime for deposits honestly. We are on an allocation from Pedretti, we don't know exactly what that is as they have resellers around the world. Then they are working on acquiring more kits and all the components, which is happening and there are projections that we think, but Pedretti is responsible ... so as with predicting other things when you have many different queues and factors (like supply chain) it just creates issues for us (or anyone for that matter) to give customers dates ... we just set ourselves up for failure. What we do is we push on the ensure process behind the scenes to get as much going as possible as quickly as possible ...

#1326 2 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

there is no way to know a timelime for deposits honestly. We are on an allocation from Pedretti, we don't know exactly what that is as they have resellers around the world. Then they are working on acquiring more kits and all the components, which is happening and there are projections that we think, but Pedretti is responsible ... so as with predicting other things when you have many different queues and factors (like supply chain) it just creates issues for us (or anyone for that matter) to give customers dates ... we just set ourselves up for failure. What we do is we push on the ensure process behind the scenes to get as much going as possible as quickly as possible ...

Is there anyway to create an active queue? Like an active position list for those of us that put down a deposit so we could have a rough idea of where were are in the process? For example if I am the 198th person in queue and orders 1 to 50 went out that would give me a decent enough idea of my standing.

#1327 2 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Is there anyway to create an active queue? Like an active position list for those of us that put down a deposit so we could have a rough idea of where were are in the process? For example if I am the 198th person in queue and orders 1 to 50 went out that would give me a decent enough idea of my standing.

Not speaking for Planetary here, but this would be in PII infraction, and setting up a private list would likely take a great deal of work.

#1328 2 years ago

No it was my bad a swell, as I merely went to PPS and placed a deposit not knowing I was supposed to reserve via email as well as I was late to the party. Oh well hopefully in a year when my number is up most of the bugs will be worked out-lol. Bleeding edge not cutting

#1329 2 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

A position will not give you a good idea ... people can cancel, there will be no idea if we get 10 this week or 100 this week, etc.

Most likely we will abandon reserve list and deposit queues in the future and just sell them when they are here first come first serve is probably the best way.

#1330 2 years ago
Quoted from bsbdmd83:

No it was my bad a swell, as I merely went to PPS and placed a deposit not knowing I was supposed to reserve via email as well as I was late to the party.

Wait, is that still true? I just placed a deposit last week, but didn’t email. Should I contact PPS?

#1331 2 years ago

no need to contact PPS ... if we have your deposit when kits come in we will contact you to get the balance and then ship your kit. At this point there are only deposits, no reserves. If you wish to cancel your deposit you can do so at anytime. As everyone is aware it can and will take months for any supplier of the kits to have kits for everyone ...

#1332 2 years ago

I got notification of shipping yesterday on mine! Unfortunately it will probably be a month before i can even begin to mess with it.

#1333 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I got notification of shipping yesterday on mine! Unfortunately it will probably be a month before i can even begin to mess with it.

Same here.

I picked up my kit today but wont have time to install it for a couple weeks.

#1334 2 years ago

So I am also on the right road.
Yesterday I picked up a brand new cabinet with backbox from Germanys number 1 manufacturer.
With NextGen decals from PPS ... I am very happy. Also saw the new NextGen from Pedretti. The print is not as good as on the PPS stuff.
Playfield is on its best way, I hope I can play my 2.0 end of next week.
IMG_3702 (resized).JPEGIMG_3702 (resized).JPEG

IMG_3709 (resized).JPEGIMG_3709 (resized).JPEGIMG_3705 (resized).JPEGIMG_3705 (resized).JPEG
#1335 2 years ago

Looking good TomDK !

#1336 2 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

So I am also on the right road.
Yesterday I picked up a brand new cabinet with backbox from Germanys number 1 manufacturer.
With NextGen decals from PPS ... I am very happy. Also saw the new NextGen from Pedretti. The print is not as good as on the PPS stuff.
Playfield is on its best way, I hope I can play my 2.0 end of next week.
[quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image]

Beautiful work!

You might get this mylar set and some cliffy's:

ebay.com link: sch

#1337 2 years ago

Both this project and BOP 2.0 have shown that things get more sensitive to badly wired or "noisy" switches so that things often need some adjustment. It'll be interesting to see how much more that becomes an issue as and when Sys11 games come forward as those machines are even older. I know on my F14 2.0 "Second Sortie" project I've had to add additional code to handle switches that close when you don't expect. In an ideal world you'd adjust everything to be perfect, but often we just have to cater for it in software.

#1338 2 years ago

Ready for 2.0
It really looks amazing. I hope it's fun to play.

ADDA18BE-7EA0-45AA-86F8-5CC46A7CF4D6.pngADDA18BE-7EA0-45AA-86F8-5CC46A7CF4D6.png
#1339 2 years ago
Quoted from JHPSWE:

Ready for 2.0
[quoted image]

94368F30-7E98-4BA9-BCC8-BE50A5F201F7.jpeg94368F30-7E98-4BA9-BCC8-BE50A5F201F7.jpeg
#1340 2 years ago
Quoted from JHPSWE:

Ready for 2.0

That's one creepy Rudy

#1341 2 years ago

Rudy looks ready for an Insane Clown Posse concert

#1342 2 years ago

A very special package just arrived from FedEx today... Rudy is about to undergo a light surgery! The packaging was superb by the way. Presentation was top notch and the additional corners Planetary installed kept the box in prime condition. Sometimes you wonder who's more excited for the delivery - you or the FedEx guy. Time to operate.

#1343 2 years ago

Got mine today!

#1344 2 years ago

Have fun making the handshake with Rudy 2.0!

#1345 2 years ago

Congrats guys!!!, mine is still making it's way east. Fedex says Monday, it's going to be a long weekend.

#1346 2 years ago

In going through the game, which is new to me, wanted to check and see if mine is wired correctly. The switch check mentioned earlier seems right.

What i wanted to ask was regarding lamps. I have several tests where more than one lamp lights. On lamp test 14 ,both gangway and lite extra ball illuminate, as well lamp 16 where both lite again. Lamp 24, both 10 amd 25 minutes lamps light as with lamp 26, lamp 34 the 20 minute and 1 hour light together, as it does for lamp 36, lamp 44, 4 hour and 5 minute light as does lamp 46, lamp 54, fun house frenzy and score 500000 when lit light, as does lamp 56. Steps S light causes white pop bumper to light, lamp 64 both 250k and gangway light as does 66, on lamp 74 the light million and light superdogs light as does lamp 76. And finally lamp 84 the e and the steps light together as they do in lamp 86

They did this with incandescent bulbs as well as leds non ghosting.

Can someone let me know if this is perhaps correct for this machine?

#1347 2 years ago
Quoted from bsbdmd83:

In going through the game, which is new to me, wanted to check and see if mine is wired correctly. The switch check mentioned earlier seems right.
What i wanted to ask was regarding lamps. I have several tests where more than one lamp lights. On lamp test 14 ,both gangway and lite extra ball illuminate, as well lamp 16 where both lite again. Lamp 24, both 10 amd 25 minutes lamps light as with lamp 26, lamp 34 the 20 minute and 1 hour light together, as it does for lamp 36, lamp 44, 4 hour and 5 minute light as does lamp 46, lamp 54, fun house frenzy and score 500000 when lit light, as does lamp 56. Steps S light causes white pop bumper to light, lamp 64 both 250k and gangway light as does 66, on lamp 74 the light million and light superdogs light as does lamp 76. And finally lamp 84 the e and the steps light together as they do in lamp 86
They did this with incandescent bulbs as well as leds non ghosting.
Can someone let me know if this is perhaps correct for this machine?

Not correct, you have something up with your lamp matrix. Using a volt meter you can check the header on the driver board. Sounds like you might have a blown IC or bad diode.

#1348 2 years ago

Planetary Pinball has posted three service bulletins that address some of the installation issues that have been reported by users in this forum. We have also posted a game instruction sheet as well that was just released by Petretti Pinball. The link to the support page at Planetary Pinball Supply is:

https://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=FH2_RUDYS_NIGHTMARE

#1349 2 years ago

ok. The install went pretty smooth, but I'm getting the appearance of swapped screens on boot. The large LCD has "No Signal" and the smaller LCD shows a portion of the boot up screen. I installed the HDMI's in the correct order (shown on install instructions, and the install video.) New HDMI cable for large LCD did not solve it. Nor did swapping HDMI plugs on PinSound board. Any advice? I feel as if I've followed all the content pretty well, and saw a similar issue appear a few months back... can't find the thread in the prior pages though. Thanks!

screens_boot (resized).jpgscreens_boot (resized).jpgscreens_noSignal (resized).jpgscreens_noSignal (resized).jpg
#1350 2 years ago

Kit installed and worked !
BUT ... I had also an error that on both screens only PEDRETTI showed up and I got a blinking LED saying "Sound issues".
I moved the poti for the headphones slightly and everything worked well ! Strange .. but thats what it is !
Now it works ... just missing the playfield ...

IMG_3736 (resized).JPEGIMG_3736 (resized).JPEGIMG_3737 (resized).JPEGIMG_3737 (resized).JPEG
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bethel Park, PA
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 29.95
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Haledon, NJ
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 22.50
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 3,033 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 61.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-20-rudy-s-nightmare/page/27 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.