right lane switch 2 (resized).jpg
IMG_1554 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1551 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1552 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1550 (resized).jpeg
20240225_174730 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

16 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 3,033 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 61.
#1101 2 years ago

Next up....time and date won't save. I checked the battery on the MPU and it's good.

Iv'e got a friend coming over this afternoon to update the code and we'll see what happens.

#1102 2 years ago

Can you please show a picture of the blue startup screen with the installed code ? That way we can help you better

Thank you

#1103 2 years ago
Quoted from AMSNL:

Can you please show a picture of the blue startup screen with the installed code ?

It say's 0.422_beta_test

I'd take a pic but my phone's dead.

#1104 2 years ago

Oke yes that code is verry old we are now on 0.86. please show the picture when possible ,as I need to see also what firmware it’s running on

#1105 2 years ago

Adding a second player cuts the intro scene post update fyi. Don’t know if it did It prior as well just wish I could show People the cool intro but can’t when playing multiplayer.

#1106 2 years ago
Quoted from AMSNL:

Oke yes that code is verry old we are now on 0.86. please show the picture when possible ,as I need to see also what firmware it’s running on

Sorry. There may have been beer involved.

Downloaded latest software. Still won’t save time and date.

A0302887-BE45-473B-B130-8E71C5084A24 (resized).jpegA0302887-BE45-473B-B130-8E71C5084A24 (resized).jpeg
#1107 2 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Sorry. There may have been beer involved.
Downloaded latest software. Still won’t save time and date.
[quoted image]

No worries on that.

You now have the newest code, but don't have the latest firmware, because you have a very early release kit.

I can Skype and help you update to the currenent firmware with you, if it's really bothering you, but I would recommend holding off until later this week or next when we might have a new firmware available.

The firmware updates the SD card and not the usb.

However, there is nothing wrong with your game, and the time and date will be fixed once you update your firmware version.

#1108 2 years ago

Still patiently (kinda) waiting for mine.

#1109 2 years ago

Received email from Sarah at PPS, my order is almost ready. Their kits should be arriving soon.

Getting closer....

#1110 2 years ago
Quoted from chillme:

Received email from Sarah at PPS, my order is almost ready. Their kits should be arriving soon.
Getting closer....

Haven’t received an email from planetary pinball yet. Preordered as soon as I could. Hope to soon since they have my deposit. But assembling my game anyway Afer the refurbishment. Will install the new decals and powder coated metal bits tomorrow. Than install my new playfield with all new bits. I want this 2.0 to come to my home soon! Love the old game,
But so looking forward to this upgrade.

#1111 2 years ago
Quoted from jetmechinnc:

Haven’t received an email from planetary pinball yet. Preordered as soon as I could. Hope to soon since they have my deposit. But assembling my game anyway Afer the refurbishment. Will install the new decals and powder coated metal bits tomorrow. Than install my new playfield with all new bits. I want this 2.0 to come to my home soon! Love the old game,

Me too ☺️

#1112 2 years ago
Quoted from jetmechinnc:

Did you check your spam folder? My first communication from Planetary went into spam and had to be approved (previous order back in Oct.) After that I never had issues receiving messages. Not saying that's what's happening to you, but worth checking just in case.

#1113 2 years ago
Quoted from Zukidog:

Did you check your spam folder?

Don’t see anything in the spam folder. I received the first email telling me I could pay my deposit in regular inbox mail folder. The receipt was also sent to my normal inbox folder. Maybe I’m just way down on their list of orders. We shall see.

#1114 2 years ago

Same. I got the 'teaser for the trailer' email the other day. Nothing since.

#1115 2 years ago

I ordered on the PPS site as a depposit and mine just says pending? Did get a paypal receipt though

#1116 2 years ago

More of you should be receiving your kits soon. In the meantime please do a double check on your ramp switch wiring.

2.0 is more particular about the correct order of the switches than the original in order for certain modes to function properly. We have seen this happen a few times already; even with a fresh restoration.

This is the correct location of the switches in the switch test..

20220320_112413 (resized).jpg20220320_112413 (resized).jpg20220320_112437 (resized).jpg20220320_112437 (resized).jpg20220320_112540 (resized).jpg20220320_112540 (resized).jpg
#1117 2 years ago

Just received my shipping notification from Coin Taker!

#1118 2 years ago
Quoted from Mtg381:

Exciting! You are going to join the club soon!

#1119 2 years ago

After a lot of request about instruction cards, manuals etc

We are proud to announce that we are going to upload the Apron instruction card to our Website and every customer can download it for FREE.

A short manual "How to Play" is going to be available in 10 days... obviously everyone can download it for FREE from our website.

#1120 2 years ago

I am curious, in the videos for this I notice smooth LED dimming. Does this required LED OCD even with the kit? I assume so?

#1121 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

I am curious, in the videos for this I notice smooth LED dimming. Does this required LED OCD even with the kit? I assume so?

It does not require it. I do not have an LED OCD in any of my games.

Aaron
FAST Pinball

#1122 2 years ago

Wow awesome, does it handle the GI too? Good to know.

#1123 2 years ago
Quoted from fastpinball:

It does not require it. I do not have an LED OCD in any of my games.
Aaron
FAST Pinball

Aaron, I have the LED OCD modules installed, so it sounds like I should pull those out before installing my kit, yes?

#1124 2 years ago
Quoted from chillme:

Aaron, I have the LED OCD modules installed, so it sounds like I should pull those out before installing my kit, yes?

I only meant that the Rudy's Nightmare kit didn't require you to have LED OCD in order for the game to work. Our FAST Controller doesn't require you to remove them, either.

Aaron
FAST Pinball

#1125 2 years ago
Quoted from fastpinball:

I only meant that the Rudy's Nightmare kit didn't require you to have LED OCD in order for the game to work. Our FAST Controller doesn't require you to remove them, either.
Aaron
FAST Pinball

I see I guess I should reword the question .. will the game have the fading of gi and Inserts without it ?

#1126 2 years ago

Just received my final invoice from Planetary! Shipping was a bit more than anticipated and Sara put a nice note in the invoice request detailing why to help avoid confusion. Just a heads up since I didn't see the note at the bottom of the email at first glance. Really looking forward to this kit. Still have to beat the previous owners highscore before I do the install and it gets reset though!

#1127 2 years ago
Quoted from Zukidog:

Just received my final invoice from Planetary! Shipping was a bit more than anticipated and Sara put a nice note in the invoice request detailing why to help avoid confusion. Just a heads up since I didn't see the note at the bottom of the email at first glance. Really looking forward to this kit. Still have to beat the previous owners highscore before I do the install and it gets reset though!

Same here

#1128 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

I see I guess I should reword the question .. will the game have the fading of gi and Inserts without it ?

1.0 will not. 2.0 will.

#1129 2 years ago

Also received an invoice. Now I wonder which I'll get first: Rudy's Nightmare or Ultraman.

#1130 2 years ago

Man, I sent a deposit early on and still haven't heard anything

#1131 2 years ago
Quoted from Mtg381:

What was your order # ? I ordered mine from CT on 3-1-22 my order # R654561789 | Date: 03-01-2022.

I was just trying to get an idea of when to expect mine. Thanks, mk

#1132 2 years ago

This might help - Placed: 01/20/2022 thru PPS - got my invoice today.

and yes...shipping is insane....

#1134 2 years ago
Quoted from mkdud:

What was your order # ? I ordered mine from CT on 3-1-22 my order # R654561789 | Date: 03-01-2022.

Placed through Cointaker on 11-19-2021, don't think the order # will tell you much - mine will be here Friday. Can't freaking wait to get it installed this weekend.

Cointaker shipping was $25. Maybe that changed from the early orders, dunno.

#1135 2 years ago

Well so, the $1 interest or whatever was the first day they listed it. The deposit is the day I noted above.

Shipping was 30.00 then, and now an additional 95.00 now.

#1136 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Screw that!

#1137 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Well so, the $1 interest or whatever was the first day they listed it. The deposit is the day I noted above.

Now you know how the rest of the world likes the normal shipping from the US to us in Europe

It's the norm that shipping is about the same price as the total tems cost and this was even before covid hit.

#1138 2 years ago
Quoted from Lhyrgoif:

Now you know how the rest of the world likes the normal shipping from the US to us in Europe
It's the norm that shipping is about the same price as the total tems cost and this was even before covid hit.

I'm guessing due to the screens and such they probably have some sort of insurance on it.

#1139 2 years ago

Cointaker for the win! So glad I bought through them. Its a great game guys compliments 1.0 really well cant wait for you all to get your kits!

Quoted from Zablon:

#1140 2 years ago

I get great shipping rates via Shopify, something tells me PPS needs to get better rates.

#1141 2 years ago

Good news mine must be coming soon as I was 11-20-2021.

Quoted from canea:

Placed through Cointaker on 11-19-2021, don't think the order # will tell you much - mine will be here Friday. Can't freaking wait to get it installed this weekend.
Cointaker shipping was $25. Maybe that changed from the early orders, dunno.

#1142 2 years ago

On the new updates that are coming (now testing) we are implementing the game switching/re-select when holding down the start button for 5 seconds. So in the future you won’t have to turn off/on your machine,More and faster fun for all!!

Really great seeing more kits being send out

#1143 2 years ago

My additional shipping for my order was $81.83. Rates are inline to what gets charged, and I would guess it has insurance which bumps it up. Fedex/UPS are adding fuel charges. Original shipping on the deposit was $28.17, $110 Total.

#1144 2 years ago
Quoted from chillme:

My additional shipping for my order was $81.83. Rates are inline to what gets charged, and I would guess it has insurance which bumps it up. Fedex/UPS are adding fuel charges. Original shipping on the deposit was $28.17, $110 Total.

Seems to be the case. I've shipped boards out for repair to neighboring states and paid much more than anticipated when insurance is added. I'm happy to pay for the additional security with shipping insurance. Also figure the kit was such a great deal for what you get, even after shipping I'm getting a stellar package of a deal. Especially the attention to detail that so many people have put in. Can't wait.

#1145 2 years ago
Quoted from AMSNL:

On the new updates that are coming (now testing) we are implementing the game switching/re-select when holding down the start button for 5 seconds. So in the future you won’t have to turn off/on your machine,More and faster fun for all!!
Really great seeing more kits being send out

This is great news!

#1146 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Man, I sent a deposit early on and still haven't heard anything

I’m #66 on Cointakers list. They said it will be a while. I’m in no hurry so the longer it takes the more updates it should have done before shipping.

#1147 2 years ago

Ordered my kit through planetary pinball on Nov 23rd. They said the kit came out November 19th so I would be getting the second run. Who new 4 days could make such a difference. We will see when I get the email to pay fully now for the kit. Hopefully March?????

Really looking forward to it after seeing all the videos. Plus my restoration is now done so double plus for this upgrade.

#1148 2 years ago

It’s very playable now!

Quoted from arcademojo:

I’m #66 on Cointakers list. They said it will be a while. I’m in no hurry so the longer it takes the more updates it should have done before shipping.

#1149 2 years ago
Quoted from mkdud:

Order: R763678213 | Date: 11-19-2021

Flat Rate shipping of $25, and it's out for delivery today!(signature required, so they say)

#1150 2 years ago
Quoted from Mtg381:

Order: R763678213 | Date: 11-19-2021
Flat Rate shipping of $25, and it's out for delivery today!(signature required, so they say)

25 bucks sounds fair. 100 does not.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods
Boards
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bethel Park, PA
€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods
Pinball Machine
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
Led
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
Led
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Boards
PinSound
Boards
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
5,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Haledon, NJ
$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,033 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 61.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-20-rudy-s-nightmare/page/23 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.