right lane switch 2 (resized).jpg
IMG_1554 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1551 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1552 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1550 (resized).jpeg
20240225_174730 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

16 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 3,033 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 61.
#951 2 years ago

Couple of complaints so far on the 2.0 version.
End of game it doesn't let you choose a new version to play.

Once chosen on a game it stays there, for now.

No auto plunge on the game is a big one for newbies.
Constantly need to be reminded to plunge the ball, during multi ball.
I did turn up the volume on the game so players at least hear it to plunge the ball.

Game got confused a couple of times during a game.
Had to put a ball in the shooter lane.

Match doesn't actually give you a credit.
Makes the sound but no game awarded.

Sometimes with a credit on the game, it doesn't let you start it.
Need to turn it off and on again, pick a version and then hit start.

All said and done, well liked at league today.
I'm sure all these little things will get ironed out with code updates.

#952 2 years ago

Thank you for the info, as we already stated here a few pages back there is no game select at the moment, you have to turn the game off and on fast is working on that as they said. Auto plunge is a main topic also as discussed and answers are given. So There is no need to complain about that as we already have those noted and we are doing the best to see if that can be achieved .

I will check about the credit/match part today with the programmer and test a bit myself as well and get back to you on that

I really want to hear what you and your friends/attendees liked about the game

Please Keep in mind that you wanted to be the FIRST on location with the game. So unfortunately you also get the bugs

If there is anything else we can do,please let us know

Have fun!

#953 2 years ago
Quoted from AMSNL:

Thank you for the info, as we already stated here a few pages back there is no game select at the moment, you have to turn the game off and on fast is working on that as they said.

I thought that Fast said their hardware is already capable of doing this, so it would need a code update to enable the functionality. I don't think Fast is writing the game code.

#954 2 years ago

Correct, but the event code that fast have written must be implemented in a way for the game to switch to commands on the 1.0 And 2.0. We are concentrating to get out a game that is working and not to spend time now on a something that does switching etc as coding those things takes time.. and to have a fully playable game for you all is more important.

So again I will say the following. Auto launch and game switch WILL NOT be on the release when you get the kit . And with all respect I think we need to drop this subject now and get all the kits to people so you can all enjoy it without hearing everytime the same thing. And after that we focus on those extra options and take it to the next level. We listen to everybody even if sometimes the demands are crazy, unfortunately some people think that building and coding a game is like flipping a switch…

#955 2 years ago
Quoted from AMSNL:

Thank you for the info, as we already stated here a few pages back there is no game select at the moment, you have to turn the game off and on fast is working on that as they said. Auto plunge is a main topic also as discussed and answers are given. So There is no need to complain about that as we already have those noted and we are doing the best to see if that can be achieved .
I will check about the credit/match part today with the programmer and test a bit myself as well and get back to you on that
I really want to hear what you and your friends/attendees liked about the game
Please Keep in mind that you wanted to be the FIRST on location with the game. So unfortunately you also get the bugs
If there is anything else we can do,please let us know
Have fun!

Oh I’m not complaining, just feedback from the players.
I get it on early code.

I’ll give more feedback as I get it.

#956 2 years ago

pingod there is a new code coming to you soon that fixes your coin problem and the match credit, if there is anything else please let us know .

#957 2 years ago
Quoted from AMSNL:

pingod there is a new code coming to you soon that fixes your coin problem and the match credit, if there is anything else please let us know .

Thank you, much appreciated.
I’ll give more feedback from the players probably Wednesday night.

#958 2 years ago

Just got the notification from free play that my Rudy 2.0 kit has officially shipped!!

062A9E6F-2D48-462C-8A1D-C9124CF63404 (resized).jpeg062A9E6F-2D48-462C-8A1D-C9124CF63404 (resized).jpeg06A3F98A-EE31-4AA5-B9C9-FD7851521EED (resized).jpeg06A3F98A-EE31-4AA5-B9C9-FD7851521EED (resized).jpeg
#959 2 years ago

Mhhh .. very, very ... mhh ... blue.

#960 2 years ago

Oh I hope planetary pinball e-mails me soon. Powder coat
Should be done on cabinet in about 1,5 weeks!

#961 2 years ago

pingod please contact your distro for the newest code that will fix your coin/match issue also some new features are added .

Have a great day!

#962 2 years ago

Thank you

#963 2 years ago

Here we go again.
We are sending out kits daily

Here you can find the latest game update:
https://www.pinballremakes.com/downloads/

How to do it?
Format your USB FAT32 ---> Copy on it this game code. That's all..

IMG_20220226_124745 (resized).jpgIMG_20220226_124745 (resized).jpg

#964 2 years ago

My box arrived yesterday !
Too bad I deassembled the whole pin for renovation. So it will take some time now.

IMG_3305 (resized).JPEGIMG_3305 (resized).JPEG
#965 2 years ago
Quoted from Pedretti_Gaming:

We are sending out kits daily

Waiting patiently , mostly, to be notified by planetary pinball of final deposit. Come on shipments to US!

#966 2 years ago
Quoted from jetmechinnc:

Waiting patiently , mostly, to be notified by planetary pinball of final deposit. Come on shipments to US!

Are people getting those? I was waiting for the same thing.

#967 2 years ago

Just got my shipping notice from cointaker!

#968 2 years ago

Just got my notification from Cointaker as well!

#969 2 years ago

Just got our cointaker email too!

#970 2 years ago
Quoted from Coyohtay:

Just got our cointaker email too!

how much longer after you paid in full did it take for you to receive your shipping notice?

#971 2 years ago
Quoted from Sixtieskid:

how much longer after you paid in full did it take for you to receive your shipping notice?

I ordered day one Nov 19th. I paid in full up front

#972 2 years ago
Quoted from Coyohtay:

I ordered day one Nov 19th. I paid in full up front

This^^^ Ordered and paid in full immediately after announce

#973 2 years ago

I paid in full day one as well.

#974 2 years ago

DHL Update looks like today is the day!!!

#975 2 years ago

woohooooo

44FA69B4-0DD7-4D1F-AB1E-F285F12A9343 (resized).jpeg44FA69B4-0DD7-4D1F-AB1E-F285F12A9343 (resized).jpeg
#976 2 years ago

Don’t forget to always look for the latest code @ https://www.pinballremakes.com/downloads/
When you just installed your new game.

How to install the new code:

When the game is powered off, Take the small usb stick from your pinsound board at the top, and format it on your pc fat32, then download the code from the website and copy it to the usb stick. Plug the usb stick back in to the pinsound board and power on the game . Wait for the install to finish and
Have fun!

#977 2 years ago

I noticed this on pedretti site..

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#978 2 years ago

How do you install the new code? I've tried several USB stick all formatted to FAT32 but nothing happens when I insert the stick in the fast mpu usb slot?

Can anyone help?

#979 2 years ago
Quoted from svendmute:

How do you install the new code? I've tried several USB stick all formatted to FAT32 but nothing happens when I insert the stick in the fast mpu usb slot?
Can anyone help?

That connector would be used in the case the FAST board was the main cpu running the machine. In Rudy's Nightmare the main processor is the Raspberry Pi Compute Module on the PinSound board, so it handles updates. I'm not sure if it uses a thumb drive or SD card, but that controller is where you need to install the update.

#980 2 years ago

svendmute
In top of the PinSound you can see a small SanDisk USB stick.
Power off your game.
Disconnect it, connect to your pc, format it to Fat32 and copy on it new code file.
Install again USB stick in top of Pinsound
Power on your game.
Install the new game code takes 5min

#981 2 years ago

Ahh this makes sence. The instructions are little unclear on how to install the new code. Maybe they should add this instruction to their homepage.
Thank you for cleaing this up.

#982 2 years ago
Quoted from svendmute:

Ahh this makes sence. The instructions are little unclear on how to install the new code. Maybe they should add this instruction to their homepage.
Thank you for cleaing this up.

Yes are going to be upload Monday on our website.
Thanks!

#983 2 years ago
Quoted from Pedretti_Gaming:

svendmute
In top of the PinSound you can see a small SanDisk USB stick.
Power off your game.
Disconnect it, connect to your pc, format it to Fat32 and copy on it new code file.
Install again USB stick in top of Pinsound
Power on your game.
Install the new game code takes 5min

Are both orchestrations for "both" games on the USB sick?

#984 2 years ago

Yes everything is on that usb stick

#985 2 years ago

Yes it worked!
By the way these two items where in the package as well. It looks like a remote and some kind of ir receiver. It's not mentioned in the installation guide. Anyone knows what is for?

20220306_095552 (resized).jpg20220306_095552 (resized).jpg
#986 2 years ago

Hi!

Yes it’s for adjusting the monitor settings . Like brightness and contrast etc. In the new revision manual it’s updated . And only to be used when pref are not up to your own likings. Factory settings are perfect as they are now

Here is where to connect when you want to adjust settings. Always power of the game when installing this cable and better to remove the cable when you are done with it . Be careful not to damage the pins or use force when installing it or extruding .Also remove only when game is powered off to minimize the risk of damage to the screen or pcb.

B6322FE8-77AC-4986-8DE9-D0FD45ABBD28 (resized).jpegB6322FE8-77AC-4986-8DE9-D0FD45ABBD28 (resized).jpeg

#987 2 years ago

Oh ok. No need for adjusting the screen. Its very vidid and impressive. Really dig the 2.0 version, but man I need to practice.

Are there any plans for implementing a “no bonus flips” adjustment option?

#988 2 years ago

no sorry the bonus etc it uses flippers same as video mode and initial, no fliptronics

#989 2 years ago

It made it!

88A76412-1401-4582-91E6-224A4CE60BC2 (resized).jpeg88A76412-1401-4582-91E6-224A4CE60BC2 (resized).jpeg
#990 2 years ago

Still waiting to hear from Planetary Pinball. Glad everyone is beginning to receive them.

#991 2 years ago

Got everything installed - looks good but cannot start a game flippers don’t work start button doesn’t work.

Any advice?

C6EA46F6-6C02-4634-BC6B-D9F4CCDCD95B (resized).jpegC6EA46F6-6C02-4634-BC6B-D9F4CCDCD95B (resized).jpeg
#992 2 years ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

Got everything installed - looks good but cannot start a game flippers don’t work start button doesn’t work.
Any advice?
[quoted image]

Reseat the small grey connector between boards.

#993 2 years ago

Ribbon cable? Downloaded latest code now to check that out

Quoted from Wariodolby:

Reseat the small great connector between boards.

#994 2 years ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

Any advice?
[quoted image]

In switch test, does the start button and all 3 trough switches register? 3 balls in the trough?

#995 2 years ago

Just updated the code to latest successfully. No change.

I can’t get in to any tests. No buttons work including inside the coin door.

Quoted from PinballManiac40:

In switch test, does the start button and all 3 trough switches register? 3 balls in the trough?

#996 2 years ago

Good call. 2 balls in lock from previous game or kids turned off. Gotta get them out and retry

#997 2 years ago

All balls in trough. No change no buttons work flipper coin door nothin - I reseated all connections. Watched the tutorial vid. What am I missing?

#998 2 years ago

Might be wrong, but it looks as if your 7amp fuse, 2nd from the top right, is blown. This is for all coil power.
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Added over 2 years ago:

******5amp fuse in Funhouse, unlike other WPC games that do have 7amp in F112.***** Sorry for the confusion.

#999 2 years ago

Your right it was - I swapped out and flippers work but no start and can’t switch to the 2.0 window.

Appreciate your patience again good find on blown fuse.

Might be wrong, but it looks as if your 7amp fuse, 2nd from the top right, is blown. This is for all coil power.
[quoted image]

#1000 2 years ago

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Haledon, NJ
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bethel Park, PA
€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 22.50
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

There are 3,033 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 61.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-20-rudy-s-nightmare/page/20 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.