Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 74 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by alexanr1
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago

I hope Pat reads this and is on board. Just the addition of a DMD would great too.

#52 9 years ago
Quoted from dendoc:

Just the addition of a DMD would great too.

A color DMD, that is!

#53 9 years ago

I really like the ideas given by kvan99 especially the levels 3 and 4. I love the idea of Rudy tilting the game. Of course for a HUO
And I also agree : we don't really need new toys on the game or alter the playfield.
New voices would be good and if it was done by the original voice, even better !
A color DMD ? Why not

#54 9 years ago
Quoted from pimseb:

I really like the ideas given by kvan99 especially the levels 3 and 4. I love the idea of Rudy tilting the game. Of course for a HUO
And I also agree : we don't really need new toys on the game or alter the playfield.
New voices would be good and if it was done by the original voice, even better !
A color DMD ? Why not

Nah,,not mine, it was pezpunk. I'd like to add other modes to it though, every hour mark on the clock could potentially be a mode, ramp mode, like making x number of ramp shots to advance the clock by one hour, trap door mode, make x number of shots to the trap door to move the clock one hour, pop bumper mode, 50 hits for another hour, Rudy gulp mode, Hotdog mode, step ramp shot mode...even Rudy's hideout mode. There are a lot of cool possibilities here.

1 year later
#55 8 years ago

Bump. Any news on this project?

#56 8 years ago

I don't know of anyone working on a 2.0 kit for Funhouse right now.

1 month later
#57 8 years ago

are there any news on this or is this idea dead?

1 week later
#58 8 years ago

The jinx was planetary saying it would be done in less than two years...

7 months later
#59 7 years ago

Any update on this 2.0 code?

#60 7 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

no date yet, but will not be a couple of years out ... lol

So then a few years out???

2 months later
#61 7 years ago

Is this still a possibility ? With what was done on bop imagine what they cld do with fh. Playfield has great layout and toys with alot going on .That with a lcd and deep rules wld make this a top pin , even more so than it allready is lol. Also there are a ton of fh out there so it wld sell well i believe bc its such a great theme.

#62 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Is this still a possibility ?

FH 2.0; I'm in! I hope someone is listening, Dutch Pinball or others...

#64 7 years ago

Man it cld be such a game changer for older pins and a big money maker imo....

#65 7 years ago

Lol! Yeah, I knew that! I just had to say it. I wish someone would pick up the project though.

#66 7 years ago

FAST are supposedly still interested in doing it, though Aaron hasn't commented on it recently.

To me, it's probably the biggest 2.0 candidate out there. Aside from owning one, the iconic design and art, fun (but very punishing) layout, simple rules, and huge production numbers make it an absolute no-brainer.

#67 7 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

FAST are supposedly still interested in doing it, though Aaron hasn't commented on it recently.
To me, it's probably the biggest 2.0 candidate out there. Aside from owning one, the iconic design and art, fun (but very punishing) layout, simple rules, and huge production numbers make it an absolute no-brainer.

Totally agree ....it cld take fh to the next level and be amazing....

#68 7 years ago

i always thought so as well!

#69 7 years ago

I remember reading about this when I officially joined pinside. Would still be an awesome upgrade for Funhouse.

Unfortunately this thread sums up the pinball hobby in a nut shell. Great idea, great demand, talk about it being done in a certain time frame but in the end no delivery. Whether it's code, a mod, a reproduced part or an actual machine it's all the same.

#70 7 years ago
Quoted from phillymadison:

I remember reading about this when I officially joined pinside. Would still be an awesome upgrade for Funhouse.
Unfortunately this thread sums up the pinball hobby in a nut shell. Great idea, great demand, talk about it being done in a certain time frame but in the end no delivery. Whether it's code, a mod, a reproduced part or an actual machine it's all the same.

Huh? Plenty of redone code, mods, and repro parts have happened, and even some pins! Don't know what the negativity is about.

#71 7 years ago
Quoted from phillymadison:

IIRC, the stagnation of the FH 2.0 project is related to the implosion of Skit-B. One of the guys involved with that was supposed to do the coding for FH 2.0 . I did also see that FAST was interested in doing it, but I think they were waiting for the Mission framework to mature.

-E

1 month later
#72 7 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

no date yet, but will not be a couple of years out ... lol

Glad you're so reliable!

#73 7 years ago

Release date? Half past never

#74 7 years ago

Kill this thread, it's dead....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bethel Park, PA
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Haledon, NJ
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Martin, CA
There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-20-release-date/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.