(Topic ID: 1467)

Funhouse

By jroakland

13 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jroakland.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 13 years ago

Ive owned funhouse for about fifthteen years the machine is great and much fun I reacently fixed the eyes on rudy so that they would close when put to sleep they didnt work for about a year or so I got tierd of them not closeing so i went to all the local shops that i could purchase what i needed to fix machine and all the shops i used to know are closed and gone for good i went on line and found all kind of sites with parts and machines and so on it great my problem is the front lights on the general illumination. The fuse was blown its a five amp slow blow fuse i replaced it the lights turned on there are about nine lights the rear lights work fine the front lights stay on all day untill i play by the time i put rudy to sleep and wake him up the fuse will burn slowly and the lights cut off .I dont know if the heavy flipper action helps blow the fuse or what .I traced the wires a violet feed and a white and violet return i didnt seem to see any burnt or crossed wires every thing is solid the power board looks good i dont know much about electonics but i am a electrician i can wire any residetial property. what could u recomend to solve this problem? I want to take a class on electronics or go to library to learn basic electronics so i could do the electonic work on my machines i also have fire! and had a hulk machine i want to sell Fire! so i can buy adams family or theater of magic!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Martin, CA
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 29.95
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Haledon, NJ
13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.50
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jroakland.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-1?tu=jroakland and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.