(Topic ID: 196711)

Fundraiser for Hurricane Harvey

By Xerico

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0251 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0250 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0242 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0241 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0240 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0239 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0238 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0233 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0228 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0227 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0224 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0223 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0235 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0217 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8210 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zr11990.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 6 years ago

Marcus Trevino never fails to amaze me when is comes to how genuinely kind and caring he truly is. I have known this man for years and he truly is amazing. It's a honor knowing him.

I like venom Kingwood which is north of Houston. Kingwood like a lot of areas is pretty much destroyed. I went swimming in my sons high school yesterday, it's above my head. But, the good news is that I rescued a armadillo that was about to give up. My home and family are better than ok we had no water and we kept electricity throuout the ordeal but I can walk to homes that are totally under water. It is terrible. I give thanks to God for sparing my home and family.

Thank you Marcus for being the person that you are and thank you for helping the people in need. I don't think you can get to my area but if you can call me and I'll help you help them.

#49 6 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

Armadillos being saved. Ivenever even seen an armadillo in the wild. Pretty cool.
    It is amazing to see the people stepping up to help others. In these disasters.
    The triumph of the human spirit.

Tha armadillo was cute. He was holding on to the water cutoff valves on the school wall. I grabbed him by the tail and put him in the kayak and he made a huge stink and jumped out. When I tried to get him again I turned over. I couldn't touch so I had to swim. I put him in the kayak and my son pulled me to a shallow spot so I could get back in. Whenwe got to dry land he jumped out and took off without a thank you. Surprisingly that was the most exiting thing that happened to me. Now my son went back and went in the school and we got a email really quick saying stay out of the school till they say we can come back. Oooops.
    To any pinside that was flooded out you have my sympathies and if you are in kingwood you are welcome to come by. If you have nowhere to go I have a garage with A/C with 6 pins in it that you could stay in for a few days.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zr11990.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fundraiser-for-hurricane-harvey?tu=zr11990 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.