Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 183 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Chosen_S
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

202-1.jpg
    201-1.jpg
    198-1.jpg
    197-1.jpg
    195-1.jpg
    164-1.jpg
    162-1.jpg
    165-1.jpg
    163-1.jpg
    160-1.jpg
    159-1.jpg
    158-1.jpg
    156-1.jpg
    157-1.jpg
    155-1.jpg
    154-1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lordloss.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#143 9 years ago

How about they have a no reserve auction and make it a real auction for once. Though hell would need to freeze over for that.

#155 9 years ago
    Quoted from Jared:

Even with no reserve, Texas law does not prevent the owner of a game from bidding on his own game. Now, I DO NOT know if steve does this or not, but I was personally assured that in regards to the project games, (which are being considered as a marketing expense for the auction), steve genuinely has no care in what they fetch: or not. Good or bad, he's indifferent.
    I really, really hope that no-one bids one the WCS because if it's decent I would bid $500-$750 on it and fix it up over time, for sure.
    The project games are the only ones likely to be in my meager budget, so I'll be bidding on several of them myself for sure.

If you need to consult texas law to back up why you won't let these games be sold in a real auction, I think you might as well not auction them off in the first place if its going to be a sham auction.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lordloss.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fun-pinball-auction-tpf-2015-positive-changes?tu=lordloss and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.