Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 90 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Jared
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC00844.JPG
    DSC00843.JPG
    DSC00845.JPG
    DSC00842.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tdunbar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#64 9 years ago

I had a bad experience when I bought my Cirqus Voltaire from Fun which was damaged in shipping. They took out the insurance but almost 30 some emails later some with pictures and video of the damage plus a list of the items and replacement cost they keep asking for more and more info and even the same stuff I had already sent and keep stalling and after 3 months I gave up. I filed a bad business review thru the BBB but they aren't even a member and they have like a D minus rating. The shooter rod and coin door was damaged in shipping when the trucking company set something heavy on top of the machine when shipped. I did not notice the damage till I unboxed it since the packing was okay. Since Fun took out the insurance they had to file a claim and I think they took too long to do so and went past the deadline to file so they keep stalling me till like I said I just got frustrated with them and called it quits and will never buy anything from them again. I did get a good price for the CV pin (7K) and it was in really good shape so posting this to warn you of how they treat customers who have any issues after the sale. I replaced the coin door with a new chrome door and new blinking shooter rod since I had to replace them but never got a dime from fun and was asking Fun or the insurance for like only 250 bucks. Dealt with Ruth there but never got Steve to reply to anything even after asking. If they would have filed the claim or just gave me the small amount you would not have heard this or me being a thorn in their side till I die.

#68 9 years ago

Jared
    If anyone bought a pin from Fun at that auction and had them ship it, it maybe wise to watch for any damage in shipping since mine was poorly packed and may want to know how Fun treated me when I purchased an item and had it shipped from them and had problems with the item I bought and how they treat unhappy customers after the sale. IMO

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tdunbar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fun-pinball-auction-tpf-2015-feedback-thread?tu=tdunbar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.