View topic image gallery

image-114.jpg
image-262.jpg
image-726.jpg
image-187.jpg
image-254.jpg
image-26.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pezpunk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

HA! this is the guy that is trying to sell a trashed Fun House for $4000 and then trying to lowball a CFTBL... or possibly another Fun House.
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-funhouse-4499-flint-michigan

and publicly telling another guy his Funhouse is worth something like $8000 in another thread, if i recall correctly.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

I don't know guys, and not trying to stir the pot...
But on the FH, doing a PF swap is not cheap, fixing Rudy can be a total PITA, along with what looks like the cabinet might need some work as well. To bring her back you could be looking at a total investment north of $4,500, which some may seem to be a bargin. Also, some may not care about Rudy's eyes or the PF wear, and if thats the case this may be the machine for you.
GLWS...

this machine seems like a pretty cool deal to me. you don't see a lot of Funhouses around for $2600. Are Rudy's eyes really tough to repair or get new parts for? it seems like a really complicated peice of machinery, but i'm pretty sure i've seen all the parts for sale at the online stores.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pezpunk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fun-house-creature-from-the-black-lagoon-fs?tu=pezpunk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.