Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by KingBee
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-114.jpg
image-262.jpg
image-726.jpg
image-187.jpg
image-254.jpg
image-26.jpg
image.jpg

#1 7 years ago

Both games are off route unshopped

Creature from the black lagoon- hologram is still Green. Play field looks decent, no planking. Original ramps original plastics. Some normally broken plastics, game plays 100% no errors. Only issue is hologram mirror motor isn't moving left to right. Cabinet in decent shape. Dmd is good, game not recently shopped.

Fun house- solid cabinet with some fade. Play field has Mylar but inserts under it not perfect, not raised either. Good players game or play field swap candidate. Lower ramp front edges has cracks. Rudy's eyes and eye lids not working. Everything else works fine. Displays look good. Off route not recently shopped.

Creature from the black lagoon-$3500
Fun house-$2600image-114.jpgimage-726.jpgimage-187.jpgimage.jpgimage-254.jpg

image-26.jpg image-26.jpg image-26.jpg image-262.jpg
#2 7 years ago

Sorry forgot to say games are located near Boston.
Shipping with navl ok
More pics for serious interest
Thanks,
Lorenzo

#3 7 years ago

Nice.
I have owned both of these and would not mind having either one of them again someday.

#4 7 years ago

Good prices too

#5 7 years ago

PM sent

#6 7 years ago

Man does Rudy look creepy in those pics. I am not normally bothered by him, but something with the eyelids and the eyes.....eek!

#7 7 years ago

I think I priced them fair. No thanks

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

No problem.. GLWS

#9 7 years ago

Very good prices! This is a deal!

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from Jakenjoi:

Very good prices! This is a deal!

Yep, great seller too

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Choggard said:

PM sent

HA! this is the guy that is trying to sell a trashed Fun House for $4000 and then trying to lowball a CFTBL... or possibly another Fun House.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-funhouse-4499-flint-michigan

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

HA! this is the guy that is trying to sell a trashed Fun House for $4000 and then trying to lowball a CFTBL... or possibly another Fun House.

and publicly telling another guy his Funhouse is worth something like $8000 in another thread, if i recall correctly.

#13 7 years ago

oh man... I never say I wish I was closer but I have to now. I've been looking for a players quality funhouse for my wife and I to restore (already have a brand new set of plastics sitting at the house). I think shipping would just kill the deal though

#14 7 years ago

I don't know guys, and not trying to stir the pot...

But on the FH, doing a PF swap is not cheap, fixing Rudy can be a total PITA, along with what looks like the cabinet might need some work as well. To bring her back you could be looking at a total investment north of $4,500, which some may seem to be a bargin. Also, some may not care about Rudy's eyes or the PF wear, and if thats the case this may be the machine for you.

GLWS...

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

Again thanks for spreading my Ad around. The sellers FH is a steal at that price. It shouldn't last long..

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

I don't know guys, and not trying to stir the pot...
But on the FH, doing a PF swap is not cheap, fixing Rudy can be a total PITA, along with what looks like the cabinet might need some work as well. To bring her back you could be looking at a total investment north of $4,500, which some may seem to be a bargin. Also, some may not care about Rudy's eyes or the PF wear, and if thats the case this may be the machine for you.
GLWS...

this machine seems like a pretty cool deal to me. you don't see a lot of Funhouses around for $2600. Are Rudy's eyes really tough to repair or get new parts for? it seems like a really complicated peice of machinery, but i'm pretty sure i've seen all the parts for sale at the online stores.

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

this machine seems like a pretty cool deal to me. you don't see a lot of Funhouses around for $2600. Are Rudy's eyes really tough to repair or get new parts for? it seems like a really complicated peice of machinery, but i'm pretty sure i've seen all the parts for sale at the online stores.

Rudy isn't too bad to work on, but can be intimidating to a first timer. I think all the parts are available now to fix him (at least internally. The back half of the head has been NLA for quite some time now)

#18 7 years ago

Man wish this was in my area

#19 7 years ago

put them back on route so i can play them when i'm in town!

#20 7 years ago

If I lived in Boston, FH would be mine!!!

#22 7 years ago

That FH is tempting me big time even with some shipping. If it's not sold by this weekend I may contact you. I got a lead on another pin that's been a long time want by myself and my wife and it's local so I've gotta check it out first. If that falls through and it's not sold maybe we can make a deal. Don't hold it by any means though

#23 7 years ago

Fun house is sold pending pick up.
Creature from the black lagoon with green hologram $3500 plays great, not recently shopped. Only mechanical issue is mirror side to side motor is bad.

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Fun house is sold pending pick up.
Creature from the Black Lagoon with green hologram $3500 plays great, not recently shopped. Only mechanical issue is mirror side to side motor is bad.

No surprise on that quick sale for your Funhouse.. Wow, that took a whole 23hrs to sell... lol Congrats!

#25 7 years ago

boooooo. J/King. Congrats on the sell.

That at least lets me sleep easier as it was eating at me as I really wanted it. One day their will be one semi local like this. One day....

#27 7 years ago

Funhouse arrived safely home. Game plays great. Rudy will be an easy fix.
Had a look at the Cfbl. Buyer will not be disapointed.
IIIvjr is a great seller.
Thanks!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside