• 53 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by DNO
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

web0_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rosh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#60 8 years ago
Quoted from MSN22:

Vacation jackpot on Whitewater would be one of the toughest Williams wizard modes.

wow, disagree on this. Got Vacation jackpot in the first dozen games I played on it. Heck, recently I got it on my first ball.

as far as other williams/bally games .. .

agree with others WCS94 is easy to get and a fun wizard mode given the manual plunger.

STTNG, pretty easy to get, but the challenge is getting there with at least 4 artifacts, although I don't really consider it "beating the machine" unless I have 8, which means you completed most of the missions.

Getting LITZ on TZ is not super hard if you work/complete the upper playfield, but it doest have a great sense of satisfaction when you do it.

Completing all four 'objectives' in i500 is doable (no real 'wizard mode'), if you really focus on the passing and get the bonus passes in one of the modes, that is by far the hardest of the four.

getting across the country in RS to the wizard mode, also not hard, completing the entire country, much, much harder.

#71 8 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

They're both wizard modes.
If you're a reasonably decent player and set out to complete the Spider Awards, it's not that hard to do. The "problem" is that people don't generally aim for it, meaning they don't relight the Spider every chance they get and always shoot it when it's lit.
I've done it a couple times on a friend's machine. Both times, I was purposely trying to get there.

I've never tried to do that on SS, so next time I play . . .

I think this is true of many wizard modes, you need to be really focusing and strategizing on getting there vs just getting a high score or just playing the game and seeing if you get there. In WH20 for example, you need to be conscious of not locking balls early on, since once you start MB twice, that third time is an absolute bitch (but very rewarding when you actually do it). Many of the games on this list have that type of a requirement as far as the strategy of play.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
£ 37.00
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Livonia, MI
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
G-Money Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Red Oak, TX
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

5,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
Machine - For Sale
Cumming, GA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 18.95
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 19.00
Boards
Tilted Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rosh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fun-games-that-can-be-completed?tu=rosh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.