10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Mando
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Here at Fun Depot near West Palm Fl & thought I would type out a quick report..8 machines, monopoly, RFM, CV, AFM, TZ, TOM, SS, and SWE1. CV and SWE1 are off/broken. SS,TOM,TZ & Monopoly working pretty well. Playfield ball returns are weak though. RFM whole playfield is dark don't know if it's supposed to be that way. AFM flippers are really really weak. $10 Tue all games are free with wrist band..Pretty good deal for a pinball fix.Will probably spend most of my time on SS,TZ, and TOM..

#2 10 years ago

More people trying/playing pinball than I thought would be..

#4 10 years ago

Small world! Monopoly didn't make it through the night..we shut the place down..must say I did enjoy Scared Stiff more than I thought I would. I would have liked TZ a lot more if the upper right flipper worked..

#5 10 years ago

Next time I will meet you over there, if there is a next time. I honestly dont go because the games need work but would be fun to meet a fellow pinsider

#6 10 years ago

My father in law lives about 15 min away. I'll probably be back at some point..I'll shoot u a pm if I come back...It wasn't too bad, got to play some games I normally wouldn't have. It makes me appreciate what I have at home though..

#7 10 years ago

same here i'm not to far away

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fun-depot-fl-trip-report and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.