1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 73 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Experiment626
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 15 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pasted_image (resized).png
    6d25c09b00009a47a304371a4804abf4 (resized).jpg
    30261154_10156227746228529_6998126799074885632_n (resized).jpg
    29683429_10156220646228529_1975700598430892032_n (resized).jpg
    2018-02-09_11-35-08_960623[1] (resized).jpg
    IMG_0098 (resized).JPG
    https---blogs-images.forbes.com-markewing-files-2017-07-FullSizeRender-6-1200x798.jpg?width=960 (resized).jpeg
    fastbreak (resized).jpg
    fastbreak (resized).jpg
    IMG_6303 (resized).JPG
    XT (resized).jpg

There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 1 year ago

You can rent a small box truck for $30/day plus mileage for the few times you are moving a pin.

Then drive a mini-cooper, one of the most fun cars ever!

#52 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

I was thinking more of the Cayenne, is that big enough?

No, I looked at one, the opening isn’t high enough.

#53 1 year ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

No, I looked at one, the opening isn’t high enough.

Well just saved 60k I would never have
    Thanks

#54 1 year ago

The Mazda CX-5 is a smaller SUV that fits a pinball machine nicely and still works well as a daily driver. I got one awhile back and have been very happy with it. Moved a couple pins in it without issue. Highly recommended.

#55 1 year ago

What years with the Honda Fit will fit games/pinballs etc?

#56 1 year ago

6d25c09b00009a47a304371a4804abf4 (resized).jpg

#57 1 year ago
    Quoted from RobF:

Terribly embarrassing honorable mention....Buick <shutter> Regal TourX

They are making decent looking cars these days.

#58 1 year ago

I have not tried in my 2014 audi sq5 but I think it would fit a game. and its super fun to drive!

#59 1 year ago
    Quoted from zh2oson:

They are making decent looking cars these days.

Agree! But as a car enthusiast, it feel gross to say haha.

#60 1 year ago

Love my Ford Escape Titanium. Fit a pin EASILY. Perfect rear entry height too.

#61 1 year ago

i'm waiting to pull the trigger on a volkswagon atlas, really nice SUV, very big inside.

#62 1 year ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

I have not tried in my 2014 audi sq5 but I think it would fit a game. and its super fun to drive!

I looked at those and thought the hatch opening was too short to haul one, I didn't measure it though.

#63 1 year ago
    Quoted from bobukcat:

I looked at those and thought the hatch opening was too short to haul one, I didn't measure it though.

I will have to pull out the old tape measure. I have a truck with a lift gate so I have not had to try yet.

JJ

#64 1 year ago
    Quoted from Lame33:

The Mazda CX-5 is a smaller SUV that fits a pinball machine nicely and still works well as a daily driver. I got one awhile back and have been very happy with it. Moved a couple pins in it without issue. Highly recommended.

I have a Mazda CX-9 GT and I like it better than the CX-5, so not looking to go there. And no offense to the CX-5...it is a nice ride. It just that the CX-9 feels like the best Mazda has. No surprise I guess given a $40K+ car vs $25K or so.

I was wondering about things like a Macan Turbo, Tesla Model S, or Mercedes GLA 45 AMG...but not sure if a pin will fit in those.

#65 1 year ago
    Quoted from bobukcat:

I guess "fun to drive" means different things to different people. Anything over about 5.2 seconds 0-60 mph does not meet that qualification for me unless it's a classic or super toss-able.

Yes I see that...lots of cars mentioned are much less fun than my current car is to drive (2015 Mazda CX-9 GT). But my fault...I should have been more specific.

#66 1 year ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

i'm waiting to pull the trigger on a volkswagon atlas, really nice SUV, very big inside.

Looks nice, but slow.

A TDI wagon would be more inline with what I am thinking. I enjoyed that back when I had one. Although the whole debacle about faking on the "clean diesel" stuff makes me want to never buy a VW again. That was some dirty business...

#67 1 year ago

Looks super cool...I doubt it is fun on curves or hilly roads.

#68 1 year ago
    Quoted from freakandgeek:

.I doubt it is fun on curves or hilly roads.

Probably not. But who really wants to go around curves fast with a pinball machine loaded up in the back?

Fun to drive can mean several things including being the center of attention and king of the road wherever you go. Something you won't get with a typical Mazda.

A Nissan Cube might be fun to drive, but who really wants to be seen in one?

#69 1 year ago
    Quoted from freakandgeek:

A TDI wagon would be more inline with what I am thinking. I enjoyed that back when I had one. Although the whole debacle about faking on the "clean diesel" stuff makes me want to never buy a VW again. That was some dirty business...

I can think of a million other reasons to never want a VW again. I did like my TDIs though.

#70 1 year ago

Why is the front legroom in the Honda Fit so awful? I was looking at compact cars and really wanted to like the Fit (partially for the pin hauling ability), but couldn't buy one because I was eating my knees. I am tall, but I'm comfortable in many compacts. My favorite is the Toyota Yaris IA, which is basically the new model Mazda2.

#71 1 year ago
    Quoted from RobF:

Agree! But as a car enthusiast, it feel gross to say haha.

I mean, I'm not going to go out and buy one...

#72 1 year ago
    Quoted from o-din:

A Nissan Cube might be fun to drive, but who really wants to be seen in one?

When I start to get discouraged about different choices I've made over the years, I think "You know what? Someone designed the Nissan Cube...my life isn't so bad."

#73 1 year ago

Yeah, but with a white Nissan cube, you can put on nerdy science license plates, and have some really obscure humor.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 25.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 149.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 27.99
    $ 299.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    ...redshiftLED
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Bright Lights Pinball
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    CzTV Mods
    $ 11,500.00
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 8,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Hobbit Black Arrow Out of stock
    Operation Pinball
    $ 7,395.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 50.00
    Lighting - Led
    Rock Custom Pinball
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinWorlds
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 41.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 12.50
    $ 59.00
    $ 98.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 28.75
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside