Topic Stats

• 66 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by soren
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Walter_2.jpg
Walter.jpg
WOZ.jpg
images.jpg
1.jpg
victory.jpeg
WOZ_whitewood.jpg

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 8 years ago

Looks cool, hope that I'll be able to play one when its released.

#52 8 years ago

I like widebodys because they are not the standard. We always complain about nothing changing, here it is.

#53 8 years ago

I can't wait for mine to come .. it would be the best xmas present EVER !!!

#54 8 years ago

phrmtek

just my opinion right? "my apologies Dude"

Well played sir, great response I must admit made me laugh. All is good, we all have the right to our own opinions I agree with you there. I have to have my Walter moments every now and then.

Walter_2.jpg

#55 8 years ago

I will never have the money for WOZ, all the games i've gotten were cheap due to dirt, errors, neglect etc. NIB is out of my ballpark for a Stern game, so yeah sorry WOZ. hope one shows up near me so i can put some dough into it though it does look cool, lots of toys and neat ideas shaping up, widebody too! very cool looking.

#56 8 years ago

I'm personally not surprised at all that its a widebody,
what else would a machine with so much on/in it be?

I look forward to the playfield art.

#57 8 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

I look forward to the playfield art.

I am as well. Im excited to see how well they can bring the PF to life. probably going to blow my mind.

#58 8 years ago
Quoted from jespo_19:

NIB is out of my ballpark for a Stern game, so yeah sorry WOZ.

I said the exact same thing earlier this year jespo...
I just went bare bones college mode (Hungry like the Wolf? )... I knuckled down and managed to save up while selling off everything I haven't touched in a year's time...
Two Stern NIB's later and a WOZ on the way- and it is only July!
Talk about living the dream!
Yeah, I am a bit leaner than before, but man- is it ever so special of a moment when you get to unbox a NEW pin!!!
I'd say it has been worth every moment of sacrifice.
You learn to love the simple things all over again!

1 week later
#59 8 years ago

Anyone know the release date?

#60 8 years ago

Heya NimblePin .. if you come share a "box" you can come visit and share opening my WOZ LE NIB this December I'm promised .. not to mention all the other fun.

We can both have other presents to place/share under the Xmas tree. Wink Wink Nudge Nudge .. know what I mean

#61 8 years ago

sweet nimblepin, as i am still in college i am in barebones mode, but managing to scrounge some good deals and do ALOT of shopping (both cleaning pins and looking for them)... i love the lineup i've got now but am always looking for trades etc. although i totally stretched too far to get my GnR and may have to down trade my STTNG
oh well that just means i can get another pin and some dough with it!

#62 8 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Anyone know the release date?

There's no set date at the moment. Last I saw the plan was for production to start in December and games will be delivered sometime in Q1 2012.

#63 8 years ago

Sorry BD...
My wife says take a "cold shower", it will pass.

#64 8 years ago

I honestly don't like it....yet, but I am dissapointed that some of the targets are on the upper part of the playfield, what's up with the lower part of it? and those targets behind the left flipper? what's up with that? I would love to see some Target shots Jumping UP on the playfield like the Trolls on MM! I am not saying that this Pin is gonna suck, I think it will look great, but will it play great? Someone here mentioned that it looks like TSPP, it does and a lot! Kind of like a mix of TSPP and Batman Forever, luckily someone I know is gonna buy it and I will get to play it the day it gets delivered.

#65 8 years ago

First Flippers, then Zipper Flippers and now Slipper Flippers!!!!!

#66 8 years ago

Quite amusing, how people judge this thing based on these sneak peek. The only thing we really see is 1) the outlane last chance arrangements 2) the mini playfields 3) some decor, pops, witch, flippers 4) LCD screen.

1) I question this is a good idea in the first place (as it is made here). It a lot of stuff and playfield real estate to use on something, that at best come in play 3 times a game for both sides combined. Unless you really earn that kickback/extra ball. And you're left to chance, unless you'll risk a tilt helping the ball to hits those switches/roll overs. And the whole geometry surrounding the flippers/slings might suffer.

2) A nice welcome to something that has been unrealistic for Stern in some years. The right one seems very easy to play, but I guess they'll finetune the geometry and width of the shot.

3) Added cost. Nice if it fits the gameplay and doesn't break.

4) We'll have to see. Not exciting me.

Line up your five favourite pinball machines, and ask yourself, if you could have guessed how great it is from a sneak peek of its whitewood and a description of the theme.

Then line up five machines you dislike from the toys/dmd era, read the flyers, and see if that sounds anything but amazing.

I my mind, you just can't tell. I'm more excited about the next JJP machine.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 44.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Forever
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside