(Topic ID: 59378)

Full throttle

By Pinballgeek

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    tt.jpg
    Heighway_Pinball_Full_Throttle_pg_UKPP.jpg
    Doug_Watson.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frolic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 10 years ago

Can't wait to see a video.

#30 10 years ago

The art has been a point of contention during the entire project. Perhaps it is the overseas influences versus the American styles. I know Andrew has come in here and spoken up about the experience of the artist, and all that is true, it's just a style thing.

I hope that we will be talking less about the art as we see more of the game play. Right now all we have is the art to talk about really.

#47 10 years ago

I'd like to hear about the chain drive, and if it will still be in the game.

I think we're going to have to live with the art, this seems very late in production now.

1 week later
    #82 10 years ago

I'm really impressed that this company has been putting all this together, multiple teams producing titles, a long term business plan, properly financed without deposits and crowd funding, yet we haven't heard much so far. Could be a real dark horse and throw everything on its ear.

#87 10 years ago

so is the chain loop gone for good then? bummer.

#94 10 years ago

I'm really looking forward to seeing some gameplay footage, because I'd like to get an idea of what the game is, how it plays, how is it going to make money on location and attract a new audience. It lost a large toy with the chain drive, I'm guessing the people involved feel there's enough there to get people into it, so I'm looking forward to seeing more of the game.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frolic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/full-throttle?tu=frolic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.