Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG-20160801-WA0001 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2016-08-24 at 8.43.57 AM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Current software version feedback request. Posted by PinballRulez (7 years ago)

Post #14 Request for info on rule idea for races by game coder. Posted by EalaDubhSidhe (7 years ago)

Post #16 Clarification on race rules as they are now. Posted by bcd (7 years ago)

Post #18 Further clarification on earlier post idea. Posted by EalaDubhSidhe (7 years ago)

Post #27 Feedback on ideas posted by participants. Posted by EalaDubhSidhe (7 years ago)

Post #94 Code progress update. Posted by frolic (7 years ago)

Post #100 Confirmation on code updates by game coder. Posted by bcd (7 years ago)

Post #112 Minor game update (1.41) released. Posted by Wickerman2 (7 years ago)

Post #129 Update on CPU upgrade program. Posted by Whysnow (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider txstargazer3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#101 7 years ago

Thank you, that is very encouraging news. My Full Throttle LE should be delivered in two weeks or so.

1 month later
#125 7 years ago

My new Full Throttle LE will be delivered in less than two weeks. Seems like forever! And yes, I have ordered an Alien kit that I will dress up with beacons, fibre optic lighting, etc. My wife and I had a great time at Expo playing both games. Heighway provides great bang for the buck!

4 weeks later
#130 7 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Installed update...plugged in shaker for first time and thought there was an earthquake. I'll have to research cointaker on how to turn that down a bit.

Any luck on turning down the shaker? Mine keeps shaking molex connectors loose. I opened the red box and changed the counterweight to the hole nearer the center, but it still is registering on the Richter scale at the University of Chicago. Is there a software adjustment?

#134 7 years ago

Thanks PinballRulez, the speed controller mod looks promising. Has anyone had any success on Full Throttle? I lack the skill to look at the wiring and determine if it is safe or not and I see it is blowing nodes on some (or all?) Spike games.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Special When Lit
Cabinet parts
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider txstargazer3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/full-throttle-what-we-like-in-future-software-builds?tu=txstargazer3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.