Topic Stats

• 144 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by earflaps
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG-20160801-WA0001 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2016-08-24 at 8.43.57 AM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #1 Current software version feedback request. Posted by PinballRulez (3 years ago)

Post #14 Request for info on rule idea for races by game coder. Posted by EalaDubhSidhe (3 years ago)

Post #16 Clarification on race rules as they are now. Posted by bcd (3 years ago)

Post #18 Further clarification on earlier post idea. Posted by EalaDubhSidhe (3 years ago)

Post #27 Feedback on ideas posted by participants. Posted by EalaDubhSidhe (3 years ago)

Post #94 Code progress update. Posted by frolic (2 years ago)

Post #100 Confirmation on code updates by game coder. Posted by bcd (2 years ago)

Post #112 Minor game update (1.41) released. Posted by Wickerman2 (2 years ago)

Post #129 Update on CPU upgrade program. Posted by Whysnow (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jgaltr56.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 3 years ago
Quoted from EalaDubhSidhe:'Fast Lap' is essentially a combo insert that blinks after each circuit loop shot. Shooting the circuit loop again should award additional laps that build up towards the Extra Ball faster.
We did have combo callouts in the game for a while. It was my voice. Everyone hated them.

Some different voice actors might do the trick!

3 months later
#62 3 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

I want to play pinball, not explain the intricacies of sexism to my 10 and under children(imagine that conversation with my daughter--see it's called sexual innuendo, it has a double meaning--you can have sex with her/ride the bike/play pinball--all means the same thing!! Get it honey?)...and new players will think it's still "the norm" and not get the joke, if, in fact it is a joke which I'm not conviced of.
How exactly do you go about replacing a file?

Having a family mode in the menu would be good then everyone is happy. A lot of games have this already.

#69 3 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

Yes. A more pronounced sound of hitting the bikes rev limiter would be cool. When I make a ramp shot I want to hear a Motocross bike. A little bit of polish & it would take this game to near perfect status in my book!

Yes! Like this

#70 3 years ago

I was also thinking it would be cool if the rev skill shot at launch awarded more points the closer you were to red line instead of just a single value for anything in amber zone.

#77 3 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Its ok to be offended by something, but when people demand to be hidden from the stuff that offends them... thats where it gets to be a problem.

True for adults, but I'm guessing you don't have kids...

#81 3 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

I have heard the "competative players" complain that they races aren't worth much in points so they tend to avoid them. Being such a significant part of the game, these folks tend not to like the game. I wonder if the scoring for the races is going to be adjusted so that players go for all aspects of the game?

I have a few ideas to throw out:

Maybe more incentive like a 2 ball multiball after 3rd place would help.

Add another ball into play every time you move ahead in the race. Then when the race was over the flippers go dead and another ball is launched back into normal play.

If some of the shots counted toward completing challenges it would offer more reward for the risk of taking shots under a time pressure. A ball save option at the start of the race would be nice too. It sucks when you start a race and you drain immediately.

2 months later
#126 2 years ago

Did anyone that attended Expo find out any details about the CPU upgrade program?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
4,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Fruitland Park, FL
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Machine - For Sale
South Portland, ME
5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Bridgewater, MA
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 50.00
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 84.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 10.95
$ 750.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Professor Pinball
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 5,999.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jgaltr56.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside