• Latest reply 5 years ago by Twilight1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What's a full throttle worth?”

• Pinside Value $5500-$6000 3 votes
    14%
  • This game is rare with no chance of more being made. It's worth more. 2 votes
    9%
  • Theme and plays kill it for me. It's worth less. 17 votes
    77%

(22 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bertodrink1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 5 years ago

I just traded my HUO FT a few weeks ago for credit towards a NIB Star Trek pro Vault and had to come up with $1900 cash out the door. I didn't exactly ask if that was with tax or exactly what he was giving me towards credit but they had the ST listed at $5600 on their website so if it's just that then $3700 in credit but if it was plus tax tag and title figure a little over 4k for credit.

I had it listed on Pinside for a few months at $4500. A friend of mine sold his FT about 8 month's ago and got $4500 for his. I know the guy that I got mine from paid $3850 for it. So high 3's to mid to high 4's if you find the right buyer right now.

FT is definitely a fun game I really enjoyed it but was always scared to play it just cause you never knew but FT seemed a lot more reliable than Alien does. I was only 1k into my FT as I traded a Pacma Smash for it so up trade for me.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Life's Add-Ons
Other
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bertodrink1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/full-throttle-selling-price?tu=bertodrink1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.