• Latest reply 47 days ago by Twilight1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What's a full throttle worth?”

• Pinside Value $5500-$6000 3 votes
    14%
  • This game is rare with no chance of more being made. It's worth more. 2 votes
    10%
  • Theme and plays kill it for me. It's worth less. 16 votes
    76%

(21 votes)

#1 47 days ago

Going to post our Full Throttle for sale. Looking for input on what fair market value on these are. This is machine #2 off the line from heighway. It has been at the sanctum and has a good number of plays on it. That being said it has been very reliable with no catastrophic failures with it over the years. It's a fun game to shoot and play. We've just had it since release and looking to free up some money for other machines. Pinside has the value at $5500-$6000. What do you guys think?

#2 47 days ago

I have seen one sit in a "large" pinball market for months for ~$6000 Canadian, which is ~$4500 US.

Surprisingly, of the 6 of these games in Canada, two are apparently for sale right now. One for not that much more than the quote above.

I dug this game when I played it, it seems tempting to pick up, they just don't seem to sell that fast and you have legit concerns over the orphan parts. I tend to keep my games for decades, not months, so that matters

#3 47 days ago

there's an HUO low plays for sale/trade in MA that is $5400/BO and its been there since last November. My guess is $5500-6500 is not going to happen

#4 47 days ago

I just traded my HUO FT a few weeks ago for credit towards a NIB Star Trek pro Vault and had to come up with $1900 cash out the door. I didn't exactly ask if that was with tax or exactly what he was giving me towards credit but they had the ST listed at $5600 on their website so if it's just that then $3700 in credit but if it was plus tax tag and title figure a little over 4k for credit.

I had it listed on Pinside for a few months at $4500. A friend of mine sold his FT about 8 month's ago and got $4500 for his. I know the guy that I got mine from paid $3850 for it. So high 3's to mid to high 4's if you find the right buyer right now.

FT is definitely a fun game I really enjoyed it but was always scared to play it just cause you never knew but FT seemed a lot more reliable than Alien does. I was only 1k into my FT as I traded a Pacma Smash for it so up trade for me.

#5 47 days ago

I paid $4k shipped for a HUO one about 8 months ago. I had never played one previously, but was willing to roll the dice. I feel like I did well. I really enjoy the game, and have a hard time thinking there are many other games at $4k that have equal build quality and features.

#6 47 days ago

This one has been on craigslist for a month here for $3750:

denver.craigslist.org link

#7 47 days ago

I was the first customer to receive one back in 2015 or whatever, and it still plays reliably, has never gone dark.

Quoted from BertoDRINK1:

FT seemed a lot more reliable than Alien does.

I recall Andrew talking about why they pulled the original toys from the game, and it had to do with reliability, and at least we're benefiting from that today. It also had a lot of refinement, and from the original HP team before people started quitting.

In the end, it will sell for whatever the market decides, but I agree that there is tremendous value there at these current prices.

#8 47 days ago

I got 5800$ cad for mine like 2 month ago. Took a little while and only had one person interested.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 50.00
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 239.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 115.00
Playfield - Other
Great American Pinball
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 218.00
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
ULEKstore
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
€ 9.95
Playfield - Other
Multigame
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside