Topic Stats

• 112 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by fnosm
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 12 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image2 (resized).JPG
IMG_5213 (resized).JPG
IMG_5211 (resized).JPG
IMG_0570 (resized).JPG
IMG_0568 (resized).JPG
FuTH 006 (resized).JPG
FuTH 005 (resized).JPG
FuTH 004 (resized).JPG
FuTH 001 (resized).JPG
IMG_4272 (resized).JPG
IMG_0194 (resized).JPG
IMG_6246 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider russell.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

I have trouble making the right ramp shot consistently on my Full Throttle. The ball just rattles around and out, maybe making it to the top 1/10 times. It improved to ~2-3/10 when I lowered the playfield angle from ~8 to ~7 degrees. Still, that's pretty terrible for such an important shot. I heard that the plastic over the top of the R ramp was causing problems, but I removed it with no improvement. It seems that it needs some little metal pieces along the sides of the ramp at the bottom, like the ramp on Game of Thrones. I'm not sure if that would help, but it's a thought. Other ideas?

#3 3 years ago

I'm not talking about just missing the shot, I'm saying when you hit it straight on it still rattles out. Honestly, it feels like poorly designed geometry. But perhaps it's just the fact that it's plastic at the bottom. What playfield angle do you have it set at?

#13 3 years ago

Can someone link me to the most recent software update? I can't seem to track it down.

#16 3 years ago

Could something like this fix the R ramp problem?

IMG_6246 (resized).jpg

#21 2 years ago

I have sent multiple emails also, no responses. Ominous sign.

#23 2 years ago

Pinheads podcast just said that Alien will not work on the existing Full Throttle computer. Are you kidding??? Isn't that the whole reason he made this as an interchangeable playfield?

#26 2 years ago

How will we change out the CPUs? Sounds like a pinball technician will be required. Will we have to pay for the new CPU? How about the labor involved in making the switch?

I just emailed Andrew again. If I don't hear back soon, I'll be putting my game on the market. No support from the company = loss of me as a customer. Quite a shame, as I am looking forward to playing Alien.

#28 2 years ago

Which thread? I'd like to catch up on the discussion. Glad to hear you're not concerned. Perhaps it will all work out.

3 months later
#100 2 years ago

I seem to have lost all sound from the upper speakers. I have no treble, only bass. It sounds terrible. All of the wires are intact, and the knobs on the amplifier are unchanged. I've reset to factory settings which didn't help. I already sent emails to Andrew and support. Thoughts? Anyone had a similar issue?

#102 2 years ago

I looked at them, they all seem solid. I'll check again.

#103 2 years ago

Thanks, it's fixed now. Not sure what was happening. The connections all looked normal. I just reseated all of the relevant connectors, and it works now.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Machine - For Sale
Tampa, FL
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
4,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Bridgewater, MA
$ 75.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 149.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 38.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 14.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 69.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider russell.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside