IMG_0568 (resized).JPG
FuTH 006 (resized).JPG
FuTH 005 (resized).JPG
FuTH 004 (resized).JPG
FuTH 001 (resized).JPG
IMG_4272 (resized).JPG
IMG_0194 (resized).JPG
IMG_6246 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider e4mafia.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

http://www.heighwaypinball.com/update1.41.zip
You should email support for the specific instructions before you do it---there's a service bulletin with exact walk through.

I haven't had any of my messages to support responded to so far, even after Andrew asked me to email him directly. I understand things are busy, with trying to get Alien out, but come on guys, at least respond to my requests to support.

I've also got a lighting issue and would like to code update.

#31 7 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

The answers will be coming , patience is key right now , Aliens is taking all the attention temporarily , that's all . Absolutely no reason to panic.

Im not looking for answers to complicated questions here. I'd just like someone from support to respond to a request for assistance. I don't need a fix just yet. I'll settle at this point for a simple response asking me for additional info.

#41 7 years ago

Still no answer, and sent additional requests to [email protected]

Also - I found a loose up post on the playfield and cant figure out where its supposed to go. Also, my autoplunger looks like it just lost its tip. I see a white tip on the trough coil plunger, but theres none there on my autoplunger. It also seems to have lost all oomf to it, which means its not getting all the way to the ball, hence my thought that the tip fell off, but I cant find it.
Anyone have a picture? Heres what I found sitting loose. I think it flew off the end of the shooter and up around the orbit.

IMG_0194 (resized).JPGIMG_0194 (resized).JPG

#45 7 years ago

Do you happen to have a part number on it? Also is there a parts diagram for FT out there anywhere? I have no documentation whatsoever for mine. Is that normal?

#76 7 years ago
Quoted from HeighwayPinball:

Have you performed the code update yet? If not, what code version are you currently running please? Do you need the update instructions?
What is your lighting issue?

Code updated to 1.41 courtesy of a fellow pinsider. The code thats up on the heighway site right now is corrupted. The archive does not extract properly.

Another question - can I get a manual anywhere? Physical or PDF or anything? I am the 3rd owner of this game, and while it was basically brand new, less than 100 plays, I did not receive any documentation on the game or system with it.

As far as the lighting issue, here is a video:

#83 7 years ago

It seems there is an IO board issue occuring here.
Please press the diagnostics button and on the first screen, toggling with the flipper buttons, you will find a list of the IO boards. Can you tell me the version number for each IO Board please?
Please also try reseating all of the USB cables for the IO boards, and on the CPU unit itself. It could just be a connectivity issue.
I need to find out tomorrow if both the OCT and ANE targets are on the same IO board.
As for the M in MPH ... you could always take the board off and make sure that "M" hasn't fallen down towards the PCB. It should be pushed up with a nylon spacer. If that all checks out ok, swap M with P or H and see if the problem follows across.
There is not a manual as such, but we are developing a lot of service bulletins and YouTube help videos. A manual is on the list for the future. Please email me and I'll send you everything we have so far.
[email protected]

Reseated all usb cable to the IO boards, and to the CPU as well.
HW 1.4 and SW0.6 on all boards.
IO1, IO2, IO3, IOC

#85 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballRulez:

Did you already try to exchange the IO boards? As they are all the same it is easy to exchange them and rule out if one is faulty.

No idea is they are. Big downside, is that theres really no documentation out there yet.

#86 7 years ago

Still waiting on more info here for how to proceed. Now none of the lights are working on the attached board, and the ball trough sensor seems to be not working either. Away from home for the week, but I will confirm when I return if the switch/es arent working.

1 week later
#88 7 years ago

Back home from the road now. What diagnostics can I do on the IO or light/switch boards to see whats wrong with them or further figure out what needs replacing?

3 weeks later
#90 7 years ago

I finally got a chance to swap them. Lighting issue did not change.
Andrew, any advice here? Can I purchase a new board, or should I start playing around with LEDs? What is the next step here?

#93 7 years ago

To follow up on David's post, we can also arrange a Skype video call with you to help sort your problems

I'm happy to engage in any way. I got an email from Helmut 2 days ago and responded to that, but have not heard back. I am in US Eastern time, so GMT-5, if that helps you get a skype session planned.

Thanks!

1 week later
#99 7 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

Did you ever get it resolved?

No, no response yet.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider e4mafia.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/full-throttle-right-ramp-issue?tu=e4mafia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.